- Text Size +

 

Ethan boldly approached the father of his obsession, his eyes wide in murderous anger. Uncaring that Craig was seated to lunch with his wife, Ethan hissed, "I need to speak with you, Mr. Taylor."

 

Jennifer looked up, her mouth agape, as she sputtered... "Young man, I don't know who you are... but I have only just sat down to lunch with my husband."

 

Craig looked around uncomfortably, not wanting it known he had business with this man. "Can't this wait, Gold?"

 

"No. It can't. I only ask for a few moments of your time." Ethan affixed a challenging stare on the older man. "Unless you'd prefer me to join you?"

 

Throwing his napkin down on the table, Craig stood jerkily to his feet. "This had better be quick," he hissed. He smiled apologetically toward his wife, before saying, "Continue lunch without me, Jennifer. I'll be back as soon as I can."

 

Jennifer raised a dubious brow as she watched the two men stepping hurriedly away. Now that was odd. She had never seen this strange young man in her life... and he was dressed so oddly. As she continued on with her lunch, she couldn't help wondering, exactly what sort of business could her husband have with this man. A chill coursed over her when she immediately determined she didn't like this man - at all.

 

Craig followed Ethan out to the empty gazebo, his hands clenched in fists at his side. His eyes contorting in barely concealed rage, Craig hissed, "What is the meaning of interrupting me when I'm with my wife? Now she will have questions! Our business was finished!"

 

"Finished?" Ethan sneered. "Nothing is finished until Kinney is gone from Justin's life! And the status of your marriage isn't at the top of my list of priorities."

 

"You told me you could handle Kinney!" Craig exploded. "Besides, I've washed my hands of Justin now. I have done everything to advance his career, and he wants to throw it all away for this sick perversion he possesses. As far as I am concerned, if he is with that man - my son is dead to me!"

 

"That's my point, Taylor. We can stop Justin from being ‘with' that man." Ethan didn't elaborate on how enraged he was regarding Craig's views toward the queer population... but one battle at a time. Right now, he would take and use any help in ridding Brian Kinney from both Justin's life and his own.

 

Craig affixed a narrow-eyed gaze on this madman that could actually help him. If Kinney's disappearance could place Justin back into a life of self-denial, wouldn't that be okay? Justin had always had these strange proclivities. He had always known it... felt it. Perhaps in time, most especially in the face of a broken heart, Justin would change his views on such a life. It was definitely worth a try. Justin had only begun to achieve what was within his grasp. He would like nothing more than to be along for the ride as long as it lasted. In the event that Justin publicly proclaimed his sick tastes, then... that would be the end of the line. Son or not, Craig would not align himself with the likes of a queer. No amount of fame or fortune would make that right in his eyes. "Tell me what you have in mind..."

 

Ethan cackled coldly. "That's more like it. Tomorrow night is Justin's final performance at the hotel, and that is when Kinney will be removed forever. This is what I need you to do..."

 


 

Brian watched Justin with barely concealed amusement as the beautiful blond devoured his lunch. Everything this boy did enchanted him. He shook his head in bewilderment as he watched him finish off not one, but two iced cupcakes that he had added at the last moment. "I don't know where you put it all. I really don't."

 

Justin gave a cheeky grin, as he continued to finish the last cake, finally able to say, "It's true. I have a very healthy appetite."

 

Brian's eyes darkened for a moment. "Yes, I can clearly see that. I hope it extends to other more mutually satisfying hungers..."

 

He began to reach for a napkin to wipe off his icing-covered fingers, a provocative smile curving his lips. "Such as?" he teased, uncertain of where his sudden bravado had appeared from, only knowing he was enjoying it immensely.

 

Brian growled. "Such a teasing boy." He grabbed his hand, forestalling it from connecting with the napkin. "Allow me," he whispered hungrily. "I didn't eat anything sweet... but I think I'm about to do exactly that."

 

Justin gasped as Brian's words assailed him at the same time his sticky fingers were sucked into the warmth of Brian's mouth. His eyes never left the stormy ones across from him as Brian licked and sucked each icing-covered finger. He moaned as Brian continued the torment far longer than was necessary. His fingers were clean now. They both knew it. That didn't stop Brian from sucking the two fingers in deeper, his tongue constantly scorching over them. His voice came out muffled, his breathing sharper than he'd like. "B-Brian... I think I'm cleaned up now."

 

A smile came across Brian's lips. "Are you sure?" he asked throatily. "I could lick you clean all day... and I think you'd enjoy it. Wouldn't you?"

 

His fingers finally returned to him, Justin admitted, "I think you could make me enjoy anything. That's what makes you so dangerous."

 

"Dangerous?" Brian repeated. "If I'm dangerous, you are even more so to me."

 

"We've just met... but I feel like I know you. I mean really know you." Justin's eyes were earnest upon Brian's face. "Does that sound completely crazy?"

 

"Not at all, Justin. I feel the same. Perhaps we met in the past." Brian's eyes shadowed, not saying all that he knew, and continued to piece together. He wasn't certain the sensitive blond was ready for it all yet. First, he needed to determine what had separated them when he was first here. Then, he could work on fixing that and making certain it never happened again. For Brian felt with the greatest of conviction - he didn't ever want to be separated from Justin again.

 

A dreamy smile fell across Justin's lips. "A meeting in the past. I like that. It's very romantic... and mysterious."

 

Brian moved closer, not at all uncomfortable with his next words, although knowing in his life before Justin, he would have found them abhorrent. "I think I can provide both of those elements."

 

Justin swallowed nervously as he watched Brian moving closer, his voice cracking when he responded, "I- I'm sure you could."

 

Not taking his eyes away from Justin's, Brian began to idly throw items into the picnic basket, his desire now to make their outing even more personal and private. "How about we go somewhere even more private?"

 

A nervous laugh followed. Justin looked away to glance around the isolated beach. "I'm not sure it's possible to find much more privacy than what we've found here."

 

"Trust me, Justin. There is." Brian stood to his feet, reaching his hand out to assist Justin's ascent. "Come with me, Justin. There are other things I want to show you. Things that I know you will enjoy."

 

Justin knew without a doubt Brian was right... as well as knowing those ‘things' led to increased intimacy with this man that wasn't nearly the stranger the days they had known each other indicated. He placed his hand in Brian's, for some reason trusting Brian unlike anyone else he ever had. "I trust you, Brian. I'm not sure why, but I do."

 

Brian placed a gentle kiss upon Justin's lips, smiling against the softness of them. A deep sigh of rightness escaped him. "It's a good start, Justin. A very good start."

 

TBC