- Text Size +

 

Justin could hear a door closing and locking behind him, but he couldn't see a thing. He had been blindfolded for a portion of their walk across the sandy beach, his eyes had picked up what could have been a small cottage in the distance. He assumed that Brian had taken him there. "Okay, my man of mystery, may I please take this blindfold off now?"

 

Brian cocked his head to the side, a smile curving his lips at the possessive manner Justin had just unknowingly referred to him. For the first time in his existence, he realized he could get used to the sound of that. He stumbled on his feet for a slight moment when visions began to pass before his eyes... ones that felt more like memories, yet ones he didn't remember ever living. What was happening? He blinked as he tried to bring himself back to the present; well this present he amended to himself. Brian couldn't lose the images. There was Justin, him, and Craig. They were arguing heatedly... and then Justin ran into his arms. As he could see them almost in a foggy haze kissing, Brian felt a chill running through him. Something bad was about to happen... but what? Suddenly the visions were gone. Dragging a hand through his hair, Brian thought - what the fuck was that? Had he been seeing his actual time with Justin when he'd lived in this time? Brian knew he was here for more than just finding Justin. He was here to right the wrong that had been inflicted on them. As he looked at the beautiful face before him, Brian had never been more determined to hold on.

 

I might have lost you the first time around, Justin Taylor... but I won't this time.

 

"Brian? Uhhh are you still with me?" Justin asked uncertainly. He knew the gorgeous brunet was with him physically, but at the moment, he wasn't certain his mind was in the same place.

 

He blinked slowly, fully pulling Justin back into focus. He reached out to untie the scarf from around Justin's eyes, his voice husky with unspoken emotion, when he answered, "Always, Justin."

 

"Always?" Justin whispered, his gaze immediately connecting with beautiful hazel eyes; at the moment uncaring of the surroundings that Brian had pulled him away to so mysteriously. "That sounds very personal... and lasting."

 

Brian rolled his lips under, his eyes were fully attentive to the blond that so entranced him. "If I have anything to say about it... both will be true."

 

"I don't understand these feelings you instill in me, Brian Kinney. I've never felt anything like it. There's this desperation in me to live for the moment. A need to say to hell with the rest of the world and simply live for the here and now." Justin shook his head trying to make sense of it all, finding he could do anything but that as Brian's fervent gaze continued to make him feel weak and filled with a yearning he couldn't begin to understand. "I must be losing my mind. Things just don't happen like this in my world."

 

"Nor in mine... but it feels right." Brian cupped his hand behind Justin's neck, gently tugging him closer; knowing too aggressive of a move would frighten this sensitive young man away. That was the last thing he wanted. Such a thought made him feel colder and more alone than he had ever felt in his life. He laid his forehead against Justin's, breathing him in deeply... wishing more than anything this day didn't have to end. Realistically, he knew that wasn't possible... but for the first time, at least in his memory - romance was alive and well in his heart. "We only have a few more hours before I'm forced to take you back to the hotel. Let's not analyze it too deeply right now."

 

Justin pouted, oblivious to how adorable he looked at that moment. "I don't want to go back."

 

Brian's eyes smoldered as they watched the full lips sticking out, desire for the blond beauty quickly rising to the surface once more. His voice uncharacteristically cracked, when he admitted, "I've never wanted anyone like I want you, Justin. Say the word and I'll take you away from this place forever."

 

A bright, yet tremulous smile spread across Justin's lips; a wistful look quickly appeared in his eyes. "Such a beautiful dream this is, Brian. But running never solves anything."

 

Moving closer until their bodies were flush together, Brian answered in a sultry whisper, "Perhaps it wouldn't... but it would allow us to be alone together." He ran the pad of his thumb across Justin's lower lip, his eyes hungrily watching his path. "Much as we are now, but with no end in sight. Alone, just the two of us."

 

"It sounds like a wonderful life... and one that I might take you up on in time, but for now, I have obligations to fulfill. I can't turn my back on those."

 

Brian found himself greatly admiring Justin's honor, yet another part of him feeling the need to push it to the side. There was a threat here that threatened to separate them again. He knew it... he felt it deeply. As much as he had remembered Craig's contempt of him in his visions, Brian didn't think he was the true threat. He needed to piece it all together quickly. His voice resembled an ache, when he asked, "What about me, Justin? Can you turn your back on me... on what I have to offer you?"

 

"Never," Justin answered forcefully. "These moments here with you have been the most perfect ones of my life. I don't want to lose you. I want to know more..."

 

A sensual smile curved Brian's lips, his eyes sparkling in what was akin to unholy delights. He had so much to show this beautiful blond that had so completely enraptured him. He didn't plan to waste another minute. He jerked his head over to the long sofa in the small room that he assumed used to be some sort of abandoned beach home... but had long been empty. Sheets covered the furniture to protect them from dirt and dust, but Brian thought that would be good for this interlude. Sadly, he didn't think Justin would be ready for the full package on this first outing, but he would have his taste of Justin Taylor. It would be a moment Justin would remember forever.

 

Brian's eyes filled with a mixture of lust and a warmer emotion, one he didn't care to express quite yet. Soon, he thought. Very soon. "Pull back that sheet and lay down. I'll handle everything else."

 

Justin looked at it, then back at Brian uncertainly. "I- I'm not sure this is the right time, Brian."

 

"Relax, Sunshine. You need to trust me. Nothing will happen that you don't want. I've already told you that." Brian's eyes moved slowly over Justin, his desire to grab and possess never stronger than in this moment... but he couldn't do that. Finesse would win him the prize here, mixed in with infinite patience. He wasn't the most patient of men... but Justin would be worth it. He didn't have one single doubt of that.

 

After a moment of soul searching and gazing intently into the yearning in Brian's eyes, Justin nodded and gave a tremulous smile. "I trust you, Brian... and I want to know more. I want to know everything."

 

"Everything?" Brian rasped. "Well, I'm not quite sure you will be ready for everything that entails with me... but we'll see how it goes." Brian wished more than anything Justin was ready, but he didn't think the young and tender blond was there yet. All that mattered to him was that he be the man that was there when Justin was ready for the full experience. Brian intended to give him a first time he would never forget. In fact, Brian was determined to make all of Justin's first times, ones to live so vibrantly in his memories that they could never be forgotten. "Slip from your suit jacket and lay down on the couch."

 

Justin quickly moved to follow Brian's directive, knowing he would do anything if only to keep that look in Brian's hazel eyes. He had admired many beautiful men in his acting career, even if he had kept such admiration to himself... but he had never found a man to compare to Brian's magnetizing beauty. Brian Kinney undoubtedly possessed the face of a God. Justin had been awed by that beauty from the first moment they had met. He swallowed as he watched Brian kneeling next to him, his eyes unable to look away from the heat in Brian's eyes. In one instant, he felt scorched and taken in a single look. He could only imagine how the full effect of Brian's touch would make him burn.

 

Brian didn't say a word. Right now, he didn't feel capable of cohesive thought. Slowly, he eased each button through the hole on Justin's shirt, his eyes reluctantly moving from the perfection of his blond's face to follow his progress. A groan of palpable need escaped when he pushed the shirt from his shoulders, his eyes moving over the pale unblemished skin in absolute hunger. He didn't go immediately for Justin's slacks, keeping mindful enough to know he needed to proceed slowly. Never had he been so challenged in schooling his patience as he was right now. His hands began to lightly stroke up and down Justin's chest, a growl emitting when Justin's back instantly arched in response. His boy was responsive. The more he discovered about this blond, the more he accepted just how well of a fit they truly were. "So beautiful," he huskily whispered, his hands beginning to run circles over the nipples that now captured his undivided attention.

 

Blushing, Justin spoke the first words that came to his mind, uncaring how forward he was. "I beg to differ, Mr. Kinney. You are the beautiful one."

 

A soft laugh followed. "Good point. Let's settle this by agreeing that our beauty compliments the other."

 

Justin moaned as Brian's fingers squeezed his nipples, his eyes watching as Brian moistened his lips, knowing that he intended to replace his fingers with his lips soon. "I- I won't argue that." He gasped when a moment later he felt warm breath fanning his chest, before even warmer lips closed over his already peaking nipple. His back arched from the sofa, unintentionally causing his nipple to slip even further into Brian's mouth.

 

Brian growled against the responsive flesh. "That's it. Arch that hot body into my mouth. Accept and enjoy the pleasure that only I can give you."

 

Too lost in his quickly rising passion, Justin didn't think to question Brian's possessive attitude. Truth be known, if only to himself... he loved that. He felt his heart thudding in his chest in the simple knowledge that this man who could undoubtedly have anyone, wanted him so obsessively. Justin was beginning to think it could be an obsession that ran both ways. Despite hiding this side of himself away for all his adult life, he now felt ready to explore this fully. He couldn't be happier that the timing equated to his meeting this man. There was no other man he wanted to explore this with. Justin began to wonder if there ever would be. His thought completely slipped away when he felt Brian's tongue rolling around his nipple, panting breaths beginning to be the only sounds to come from both men.

 

"B-Brian... that feels so good," Justin whispered, his head arching back, his entire body rising and falling as he lay there wanting so much more.

 

Brian lifted his eyes to stab into Justin's passion-filled gaze. The intense need in the beautiful blue orbs caused his cock to thicken and twitch in his slacks. He pulled off to give the same erotic treatment to the other nipple, knowing he would soon be making his descent to what he deemed to be the ultimate treasure he sought to devour. "It's only the beginning of how good I can make you feel. Enjoy the experience, Justin." Brian's tongue began to slide down to the band of Justin's slacks, his hands reaching out to open and pull them apart... unable to delay learning the taste he had been so devoutly craving. "I want to taste every inch of you. When I return you to the hotel, I want each inch of your skin to feel branded by me..."

 

Justin gasped, unable to fathom the passionate words that fell so easily from Brian's lips. He was so more forward and outspoken than other men. That charmed and intrigued him in so many ways. "I- I've always been taught such desires are wrong... but I- I want to surrender to them, Brian. So very badly do I want that."

 

Brian smiled as Justin instinctively lifted his hips to assist in him removing his slacks, his hands working quickly to lower his boxer briefs in the same motion. He salivated as he looked at the enlarged organ that he was soon to claim. Brian couldn't view it in any other terms. Not only was Justin destined to belong to him, but the opposite also held true for him too. He had never thought of himself as belonging to another man in an exclusive relationship... but he accepted that to be exactly what he wanted with this blond beauty. He licked his lips as his eyes pulled from the bead of moisture pearling at the tip of Justin's cock, knowing he wouldn't be able to manage restraint for much longer. His voice was almost savage when he uttered, "Those people that attempt to force their archaic views on you are nothing. They say they do it out of love... but is it love to deny those closest to you what brings them the most happiness? No, I think not. It's time to let go and fully experience life."

 

Nodding, Justin slid his fingers into Brian's hair, at this moment the need to touch him overwhelmed him. "You're right. I've always known that... but it's so hard to speak out."

 

"I know it is, Justin. It will get easier over time." Brian's eyes burned a path up and down Justin's body; before he knew what he was saying, revelations he hadn't planned on exposing slipped from his lips. "I've traveled so far to find you. I can't lose you this time." Brian laughed shakily, before admitting, "I knew I couldn't fall in love with just a picture. Although, just the one of you was beautiful enough to do that."

 

Justin frowned, not completely understanding Brian's strange words, yet in part he did. "When we first met I felt like we knew each other. A memory of something so painful that had to be suppressed. I thought I was crazy at the time." Justin's eyes widened when he further processed Brian's declaration. "B-Brian, did you just say in an obscure kind of way that you love me?"

 

Brian's lips rolled under, thinking the timing was off in regard to what he had just been about to do... but some things just weren't meant to be kept hidden. Shaking his head in regret, seeing that Justin was now all about talk and less about the experience of having his skilled lips wrapped around his cock, Brian knew he had to answer. "Yes, I did. I've never said this to another man. I'm in love with you Justin Taylor... and I intend on spending the rest of the day, not to mention the rest of our lives showing you exactly how much..."

 

TBC