- Text Size +

 

"If we're going to talk, I must insist that you at least partially redress. I can't form cohesive thoughts with the sight that now greets my eyes." Brian had to look away from the cock that was tenting Justin's boxers, his every impulse urging him to discourage talk and move on to much more pleasant matters.

 

"Y-you really mean it," Justin began to stammer, moving jerkily as he pulled up his slacks and fastened them, yet leaving his shirt off for the moment. "You actually love me..."

 

Brian smiled, warmth instead of mockery in his eyes. He knew he could play with him, in a silly teasing, and provoking manner. There wasn't a doubt that the Brian of old would have done exactly that... but this was different. And without a doubt, Justin was even more so. He didn't want to stress him unduly, nor did he want to make him wait. It amazed him how much Justin meant to him; as his memories started to vaguely return to him, Brian just accepted it as fate. "I actually do. What I don't get is why that seems to surprise you."

 

"I- I don't know." Justin blushed, his head lowering from the intense probing effect that shot out instantly from Brian's eyes. "It's just so sudden... and definitely not what is considered normal." Justin glanced upwards to look at Brian, a brighter flush staining his cheeks when he fell head-on into the sight of the most intense unmasked desire he'd ever seen. "And you're just so..."

 

A brow arched. Brian moved closer, his eyes crawling over this man that so controlled his every thought and action. He had to show Justin how much he wanted him. It had to be today before he took him back to a world that Brian knew conspired to keep them apart. How he just wanted to say to hell with them all and fix it. All could be resolved by just running away from this place... this beautiful place that Brian knew had given him the world and taken it just as quickly. Fuck. He sounded so pathetic, even if in his own mind. Brian could see the yearning in Justin's eyes. Right now it battled with his deep need for understanding. This was a battle that Brian Kinney always won. No man could resist him when he was in hunting mode. He quickly sensed that Justin would no longer recoil from his more aggressive tactics. Justin wanted him as much as he wanted him. The time for denial was long past. A completely carnal smile twisted Brian's lips, his fingertip moving up to slide sensuously along Justin's lower lip. "Tell me, Justin. I'm so - what?"

 

"You'll laugh at me," Justin whispered, unable to look down again when Brian's hand cupped underneath his chin to keep his gaze directly on him.

 

"No, I won't. This is serious to me, Justin. Now, tell me what you're thinking."

 

Justin sighed softly. "It's just that you're so beautiful... not to mention perfect in every possible way."

 

"Is that all?" Brian laughed. His grip released Justin's chin, to begin stroking it downwards, his fingers moving up and down Justin's chest, desperate to truly lay his hands on him... yet knowing he had to relieve his blond's sensitive little mind first. "I've always enjoyed the benefits of being immensely attractive. I won't deny that. But Justin, don't you ever look in the mirror? You are a star of great recognition on the stage. Surely you know your own appeal?"

 

Shrugging, Justin answered, "I guess I've never thought about that a lot. There's never been any need."

 

A scowl crossed Brian's face. "You mean your father never wanted you to think that highly of yourself... as he never wanted you to find someone to share your life with. Doing that and he loses his control over you."

 

"Let's not start that, Brian. I already know you don't care for my father." He frowned at Brian thoughtfully. "I don't really understand that, especially since you don't really know him. But he's helped me more than you know."

 

"Fine, Justin. The last thing I want to do with the remainder of our time here is to discuss your father." Brian would keep his opinion to himself for now, but nothing would change his mind. Craig was invested in Justin for one reason alone - and that was for the benefit of Craig Taylor. The sooner they were separated the better he would feel. "Now, can we get back to you and me... and all the wonderful things I wanted to show you."

 

Justin smiled brightly, his questions pushed to the back of his head for the moment. He knew they had so much to discuss... but he wasn't opposed to returning to the exciting place they had been just moments ago. "Well, Mr. Kinney, I don't think I would protest a return visit overly much."

 

"No?" Brian queried, his eyes sweeping over the half-clad man. "How about you slip back out of those pants and resume your position, then. As I recall... I was only getting started."

 

Stepping free from his pants, Justin laid back down on the long couch, his eyes moving over Brian yearningly. Justin's voice whispered almost achingly, "I remember. It does seem as if you are overdressed, though."

 

"For good reason," Brian growled, falling quickly to his knees next to the couch. His hand began to lightly trail over the front of Justin's boxers, his fingers quickly homing in on the throbbing hardness beneath. "If I get naked, there would be nothing to stop me from taking you. Nothing at all."

 

Justin swallowed nervously, his brave words belying the tremble in his limbs. "Would that be so bad?"

 

"Watch how you tease me, boy. I'm not above losing my control and forgetting everything that stops me from fucking the hell out of you." Brian's nostrils flared as he spoke, his eyes focused on the much-anticipated task of removing Justin's boxers, not seeing the wide-eyed look of confusion on his blond's face.

 

"Fucking? Explain this to me. It might be something I want to try." Justin tapped Brian on the shoulder as he spoke, waiting for Brian to answer his question.

 

Brian looked up at Justin's face, laughter spouting immediately from his throat. "Wow. That's incredible. You're amazing, Justin Taylor. Just when I think I can't be surprised, then here you are."

 

"What did I say?" Justin shook his head, totally confused now.

 

"I'll explain in the bluntest of terms. Fucking is the main event." Brian's lips rolled under as he looked down Justin's body, a sigh of perpetual want escaping as he envisioned performing the act he was now attempting to explain. "It is when I slide my cock inside your ass and take you to a place like no other."

 

Justin gasped. "Oh right. I know the mechanics of what queer men do... I've just never experienced it, nor have I heard that term. It must hurt a lot."

 

"A bit." Brian's cock began to throb as he thought of being the man to show Justin about that burn. There was no way he would ever allow another man to take his place. This moment was meant to be, as they had always been meant to be. Soon Justin would understand that as much as he did himself. "Your body adjusts, and once it does, the pleasure is immense. I don't think you'll be ready for that today... but someday I will show you."

 

A challenging stare was Justin's answer. "Tell me, Brian. Do you enjoy being fucked?"

 

Brian narrowed his eyes on Justin. The hour was slipping away, and they didn't have time for a long debate, or a detailed lesson in his favorite class - Fucking 101. If he didn't get his mouth wrapped around Justin's cock soon he would go out of his fucking mind. A sardonic look entered his eyes, one that he had no intention of explaining away right now. "We'll discuss that another time. Right now, I need to taste you." Brian finished peeling the boxers away from his beautiful boy. He whistled softly, his eyes worshiping the sight now before him. One finger reached out to trail slowly up and down the enlarged organ... a cock that was extremely well endowed for one so slight. Bending down, Brian licked a long stripe against the front side of Justin's cock, a lusty chuckle escaping when Justin's back arched straight up from the couch in response. "I think you like that. Well, hold on, Mr. Taylor. You're going to like this even more..."

 

Justin was about to tell Brian how he couldn't imagine anything feeling better than that torturously slow lick, when all logical thought eluded him at what Brian did next. A slow pant whooshed from his throat as he felt the warmth of Brian's mouth engulf him in one smooth motion. Instantly his hands reached to grip the sofa beneath him, his head arching back as unbelievable sensations only began to assail him. As he felt Brian's mouth availing himself of his throbbing hardness, the pants began to increase in fervor. "B-Brian."

 

Brian's answer was only to hum and growl around Justin's cock. He tasted so good. Brian decided he could make an entire day's work of devouring Justin. Right now, Brian wasn't certain he wouldn't do just that. His fingers gently went to cradle the tender sacs that he knew were filling, his intentions being to ease Justin into the process of his release. Brian didn't want this over too quickly. This was a moment he wanted to savor. Brian knew exactly how to bring a man to the edge, then back off and build it back up just as quickly. He wasn't sure he could put himself through those sweet, yet torturous ministrations. After enjoying the taste of Justin's pre-cum on his tongue, Brian wasn't certain he could resist acquiring the full meal in the quickest means possible. He had to resist. His promise to Justin was to give him the most pleasurable experience he could ever have. Brian intended to live up to his promise, no matter how much he suffered in the process.

 

"Oh God," Justin gasped. "I- I can't describe it... this f-feeling. So good it h-hurts."

 

His eyes trailing upwards to see the combination of lust and wonder on Justin's face proved to be his ultimate undoing. A primal growl escaped as his mouth dived in even more intensively to absorb Justin's very essence into him. His tongue stabbed into the rapidly leaking slit, hands reaching around to clench around the most perfect ass he'd ever held. Deep growls mixed with labored breathing fell from his throat. He backed off only long enough to throatily rasp, "Let everything go, Justin. Don't think about anything. Right now, your pleasure is all that matters. Just relax and take it."

 

"I- I can't stop it. I'm not sure what's happening, but I can't stop..." Justin weakly answered, his hips twitching as tremors began to soar inside of him. He wasn't totally innocent. There were often times he had pleasured himself in the privacy of his room... but nothing with another man, and most assuredly nothing had ever made him feel like this. In what was a mere instant, Justin could see stars, his mind a puddle of nothing as he reached for the unknown, yet still knowing what he was reaching for was within his grasp... and in the arms of the man he loved. Once Justin came back down to earth, as shaky as his descent was, he more fully assimilated his thoughts. Yes. He loved Brian. Completely and forever. In fact, he felt as if he'd always loved this man. But he'd just met him, hadn't he? Of that, he wasn't even sure anymore.

 

Brian's mouth slowed as Justin's release flooded free, his desire now to savor each last drop. He was so incredible. In every way imaginable. What saddened him the most was that they needed to return to the hotel soon. Justin had a performance tonight. He couldn't lose sight of that fact. Justin's responsibilities were very important to him... and Brian truly did respect that. With the greatest of reluctance, Brian's mouth slid from Justin's cock, his eyes alive with satisfaction knowing how much he'd pleased his lover... something he planned on repeating for a long time to come. "I trust that was to your satisfaction, Mr. Taylor..." Brian drawled cockily, not a doubt in his mind how much he had satisfied his beautiful blond.

 

Justin blushed, his heart only beginning to slow. "I think it was an exercise worth repeating someday."

 

Lips quirking, Brian responded, "I'll take that as a yes."

 

"It was wonderful, Brian." He bit at his lip thoughtfully. "I only wish I could do the same for you. Well, what I mean to say is, I don't know how."

 

Brian smiled at Justin affectionately. "I'll teach you about that when the time is right. Today was all about you. I wanted you to have something special from me before your final performance tonight."

 

"It was very special. I never expected it." At once Brian's words penetrated Justin's understanding. "What are you talking about? I don't have a performance tonight. I told you that earlier. It's tomorrow night."

 

"I remember you saying that, but I thought you must have gotten confused," Brian smirked devilishly. "I have that effect on men."

 

Justin rolled his eyes. He looked down at himself, more than slightly embarrassed to still be naked. Hastily he moved to remedy the situation, turning to face Brian when he was somewhat decent once more. "Today is Friday. My final performance is scheduled for Saturday night, which is tomorrow."

 

Brian's eyes widened. "Something is very wrong, Justin. I have looked at that poster a thousand times in my mind. You have no idea how many. Friday is to be your final performance. The theater group is to leave on Saturday morning."

 

"So you made a mistake. It's not a big deal, Brian." Justin shook his head in total incomprehension. "This is good news, right? It means we don't have to be so rushed now."

 

"Normally I would agree... but not in this case." Brian motioned Justin to the couch. "Have a seat. I have something to tell you."

 

Justin glanced at Brian warily, for the first time feeling extremely unsettled. He took a seat, watching as Brian paced back and forth in front of him. "What is it, Brian? Why are you so upset?"

 

Brian began to drag a hand through his hair, unable to decide precisely where to start, only knowing he had to give Justin answers. Perhaps together they could piece this together, and fix whatever was falling out of place. "Your performance can't be changed, Justin. The reason I know this is that you already lived it. Something is changing your history. I don't know if that's good or bad... but we have to figure it out."

 

"Did you just say I've already lived my performance that's set for tomorrow night... although you're saying it is due for tonight?" Justin looked at his lover as if he'd just sprouted another head. He'd fallen in love with a madman. Just when he thought everything was perfect...

 

"I did. There's no easy way to tell you this other than to say it outright. I have traveled through time to find my way back to you... to my original time where I met and fell in love with you. Someone is trying to separate us again." Brian's hand shook as fear and rage swelled within him. "I swear to you they will not do this to us again..."

 

TBC