- Text Size +

 

Brian's eyes narrowed on the newcomer, his suspicion strangely elevated. He wasn't leaving anything to chance. His journey to the past... and more importantly to Justin held no margin for error. He didn't trust this man. For certain, he didn't like how this Ian, Evan, Edwin... or whatever he had called himself, looked at Justin. His Justin. Was he just an overly devout fan? Or could he simply think Justin was successful enough to make him an easy mark for purchasing this home? Brian carefully took in the man's every expression, his own displeasure increasing each moment. "Listen Irwin, we don't have much time... so a quick tour would be fine."

 

"Of course," Ethan replied stiffly. "And the name is Ethan."

 

"Uhhh. If you really want to look at the house, Brian... I'm not in any rush," Justin offered, unaware of the tension between the two men, only remembering how entranced Brian had seemed with the house. In all honesty, he had felt the same. There was something special about this house... a strange feeling of warmth settling deep inside of him the moment he'd stepped inside. Then, his emotions had become all befuddled when Brian kissed him. Justin still felt subconscious about that moment and wondered how much the real estate agent had witnessed, yet he didn't regret a single moment of it. In fact, he hated that their moment had been intruded upon. Despite knowing it to be wrong, it was his deepest hope that such a kiss happened again.

 

Ethan's face was filled with satisfaction. This was going exactly as he'd hoped.

 

As Brian looked at him, he found the man's gaze almost cunning. His distrust of this man continued to surmount. "I think we should continue on our way. This wasn't a scheduled stop, and it might work out better another time."

 

Ethan knew he needed to stop them from leaving together, realizing any alone time these two shared would only strengthen their connection. That wasn't in his best interest. Brian Kinney's fate was all decided in his mind... but it would be more ideal for it to happen before Justin formed a lasting attachment to the man. Already it seemed to be happening. "Sir, please wait. It won't take long. And I'm sure you will be pleased with the house."

 

"I'm sure I would be too, however now is not the time." Brian's eyes assessed the squirming man, continuing to be disturbed by what he was seeing. "I think we'll be going... unless you have any objections, Justin?"

 

"Whatever you want, Brian." Justin cast a sideways glance at Brian, unable to miss the spark in Brian's eyes at his poor choice of words. Innocent in these matters or not, Justin knew of Brian's desire for him. He wasn't certain how he knew, but he felt that Brian was restraining himself unnaturally with him. As he thought about Brian's obvious appeal and staggering good looks, Justin decided that Brian probably wasn't one accustomed to waiting for what he wanted. That he exercised such patience with him was not only remarkable, it was significant. The more he learned about Brian Kinney led to him only wanting to know more. He really hoped he had the opportunity to do that.

 

Ethan began to gnash his teeth together, his eyes spitting rage at the brunet that threatened to ensnare his beautiful dream once more. "Please... don't go. It will only take a minute."

 

Brian's eyes sharpened on the pushy man. As much as he had dealt with overzealous salesmen in the past... this was different. There was desperation here... and Brian didn't think it was derived from the need for a sale. "How about you give me your card, Evan. I'll call your office for an appointment later in the week."

 

"I'm sorry, Sir. I don't have my cards with me. I was passing by when I noticed your car. It hadn't been my intention to conduct business today," Ethan replied stiffly, hating this man more with each passing moment. He had to be sharp to best him this time. That was more than clear. "And once again, Sir... the name is Ethan. Ethan Gold."

 

Brian totally ignored the name correction, not interested in the slightest. All that interested him was Justin and resuming the most perfect kiss in which he'd ever been a participant. Fuck. What that mouth had done to him during such a short kiss. What would a more intimate kiss evoke in him? Whatever it was... he couldn't wait to find out. "What a surprise, Alan." Brian's voice was filled with derision, his desire fully centered on being alone with Justin, and away from this odious man.

 

Justin snickered as Brian deliberately dropped the wrong name once again. He knew he shouldn't be amused by his companion's obvious rudeness... but everything about this man seemed to be charming to him. That was something that should worry him... but he found right now he didn't care about reality, or right and wrong as he had been led to believe in. At this moment, he just wanted to spend some time with this mysterious man... alone. Nothing else beyond this day really mattered. He looked up at Brian with a soft and tender expression. Laying his hand on his sleeve, he urged him away. "Let's go, Brian. We've wasted too much of our time here. Let's go enjoy the rest of the day."

 

Smiling down at the beautiful blond boy that so entranced him, Brian nodded his head in agreement. "Yes. Now isn't the time to explore real estate. I have other things I'd much prefer to explore with you, Mr. Taylor."

 

Blushing, Justin lowered his gaze when Brian's eyes fastened hungrily on his lips. "Well... what are we waiting for then?"

 

Ethan nearly stomped his foot in fury as he watched them slipping away, knowing there to be nothing he could do to stop them. He had one last inspired thought, yet doubted anything would stop them now. "I'm sorry, Sir... but did you say Taylor... as in Justin Taylor, the actor?"

 

Brian rolled his eyes, his back tensing as they were almost at the door. This insipid man knew exactly who Justin was. Brian hadn't doubted it from the start... and it was more apparent to him now. He turned to pierce him with a cold, hard gaze. "The one and the same."

 

"Oh. That's wonderful then. I wonder if you could give me a ride back to the hotel. I am new to the area. Recently I joined a new real estate agency, but I haven't purchased a home yet. I'm staying at The Grand Hotel."

 

"How convenient," Brian muttered dryly.

 

Justin looked at the man suspiciously this time. "Wait a minute. Didn't you tell us you were driving past when you noticed Brian's car?"

 

Brian chuckled. Brains and beauty. No wonder he admired this adorable blond so much. Absolutely the perfect package... one that complimented him in every way. "Yes, do explain that, Ian."

 

"I caught a ride into town from one of the other guests. He said he'd swing back around... but I figured if you were heading back to the hotel, maybe I could ride with you." Ethan knew from the mocking expression on Kinney's face, this wasn't going to work. He had to force himself not to flinch from the suspicion in Justin's eyes. That was something that affected his plans far more adversely than Kinney's presence ever could. He needed to think out his next move more carefully than this impulsive one. Brian Kinney was no fool. He would be watching him. The arrogant Mr. Kinney would find himself being watched and preyed upon just as intensely.

 

"Well then, it appears as if your arrangements are made. As it is, we are heading in a different direction, so I'd advise you to wait for your ride." Brian gave him a dismissive glance. "If you're staying at the hotel, I'm sure we'll see you around."

 

Ethan's face became blood-red as he watched their departure, hating the feeling of impotence that prevented him from stopping them. His voice was low and deadly when he whispered to no one but himself, "Count on it, Mr. Kinney."

 


 

"Okay, Mr. Kinney, may I please remove the blindfold?" Justin asked in a voice that was more of a reprimand.

 

Brian smirked as he considered the beautiful blond that he could admit to himself that he quite adored. "Hmmm. I don't know. It's kind of nice to have such a ‘superstar' at a disadvantage."

 

Justin sighed. "Superstar? Well, in any event, I know we crossed the lake in a canoe." A frown pierced his brow. "I don't recall agreeing to this extensive of an outing. However, I'll let you go on if you remove the blindfold now."

 

"I suppose," Brian conceded. He knew how to take control of this encounter once more. Justin was so easily embarrassed. It wasn't that he always set out to shock him, but it charmed him, nonetheless. His hands moved to untie the black scarf that was tied around his eyes, his own eyes smoldering as hazel met blue once more. "It's not a hardship to remove something that was only hiding those beautiful blue eyes from me."

 

Gasping, Justin felt the color rising into his cheeks. "Brian! I can't believe the outrageous things that come from your mouth. I don't know how you survive in society..." Justin muttered, his eyes slowly becoming accustomed to the bright sunlight beating down on them on what appeared to be an abandoned beach. He looked around, more as a diversion from looking at the incredible man that stood so close to him, asking in confusion, "Where are we?"

 

"On the other side of the island. It's accessible from the hotel... but I took a bit of a detour." Brian's eyes devoured every contour of Justin's face, for once absorbed more by a man's face than a cock or ass that could give him pleasure. It amazed him how much he just loved to look at him. He didn't think he could ever get tired of that. "Listen to the waves. When I heard of this spot, I just had to bring you here. Turn around and see the waves coming up on the rocks."

 

Justin turned to face the sound he had been hearing crashing in the distance. "Wow. It's beautiful here, Brian. Simply beautiful."

 

 

Brian knew he was being overly forward in this time period, but he couldn't resist... and he didn't think Justin would mind in the slightest. He moved to stand directly behind him, reaching out to entwine his arms around Justin's waist, his head resting lightly on Justin's shoulder... turning to breathe him in deeply; the scent far more appealing than the one of the lake. "Yes... beautiful." Brian began to nuzzle Justin's neck, both of them knowing he wasn't speaking of the view... but more of the man in his arms.

 

His legs began to tremble, his heart telling him despite what he'd always been led to believe, nothing had ever felt this good and right. Almost as if it had been by sheer will alone, Justin's hands came up from his sides to close over the ones wrapped around him. A harsh sigh escaped his lips. "W-what's happening, Brian? I know this can't be right... but yet..."

 

"Justin, look at me." Brian's hands slowly slid from Justin's waist as he waited for his blond to look at him. When Justin slowly turned to face him, his blue eyes seemed to sparkle... in essence taking his breath away. He pointed off into another direction. "What do you see over there?"

 

He followed the direction of Brian's gaze. "Is that the hotel?"

 

 

"It is. I tell you that for one simple reason." Brian framed Justin's face in the palm of his hands, his eyes drowning in the beauty of the blue ones that he knew would somehow haunt him forever. "Those that try to run your life are far away from you right now. You are here with me now... alone and safe. As much as I want to be with you, even more, I want it to be right for you. Say the word and I'll take you back to those that wish to control you. Stay here with me for the day and I will show you not only what you've been missing... but allow you to be yourself." Brian's eyes lowered to Justin's lips, his tongue sneaking out to moisten his lips, his desire to kiss a man never more strong than it was right now. "What's it going to be, Justin Taylor? Return to a shallow and unhappy life, or do you want to stay and see where it takes us?"

 

Justin swallowed, his gaze flickering away from Brian only briefly to look at the hotel. His decision shouldn't be so easy to make... but it was. "I want to know you, Brian Kinney. I have never felt so alive in my life since the brief time I've known you. I want to know more... so much more."

 

"Good." Brian let out a deep sigh of relief. He had believed that would be Justin's choice... but until he'd heard the words he had been far less than his normal confident self. "Now, this is what I want to do. First I want to kiss the breath out of you. Then... we can walk along the beach, have some lunch... and then I am hoping you will let me show you just how much I want you... and in doing so, show you how special and perfect it can be."

 

"I'd like that, Brian." Justin squeezed Brian's hands before he released them, his heart thudding in his chest as he thought of being in this man's arms again... realizing nothing would make him happier, here and now.

 

Brian affixed a narrow-eyed gaze on him, his brow quirking as he asked huskily, "Are you agreeing to all of my suggestions?"

 

Justin tilted his head to the side, pretending as if he were giving the matter serious thought. "Hmmm. I think so. I definitely am getting hungry... and I wouldn't mind another kiss. You kiss so well. As to showing me how much you want me, well, I think I'm ready for some new experiences. We'll see how it goes, though."

 

A low chuckle escaped Brian's throat. "Such a teasing, and all too irresistible brat." He looked at Justin seriously, his eyes filled with admiration for the adorable blond. "We'll take it slow, Justin. Nothing will happen here today that you don't want. For now though, a kiss will suffice."

 

"Well then, are you going to talk about it all day... or are you going to be quiet and kiss me?" Justin asked in a sultry whisper, smiling as Brian's eyes darkened, and his lips came even closer.

 

"I'm going to kiss you alright," Brian growled deeply. His arms closed around Justin's waist, his mouth lowering to find Justin's, hands gently pulling his body to mesh with his own. A groan escaped his lips at the initial contact. Nothing had ever felt or tasted like Justin Taylor. Brian knew nothing ever would. His lips tenderly caressed the ones beneath him, before he moved to deepen the kiss. To his satisfaction, Justin immediately acquiesced. Their mouths moved together in complete harmony, each of them lost in the desire that could only be quenched by the other. Brian pulled back only long enough to whisper, "This is only the beginning, Justin. Only the beginning..."

 

TBC