- Text Size +
Story Notes:


 

 

Brian leaned over the railing of the upper deck, taking in all the hot bodies writhing in mindless abandon under the lights of Babylon; what was not only his livelihood, but his playground as well. His eyes were always seeking out his next victim. His life had been such for the past hundred years, although he would always look to be the perfect age of twenty-nine; the same state he was in when his near-death led to him being turned. Brian had been wasting away from a terminal illness when a creature of the night had found him. It had been in the final hours before his death that the vampire decided to gift him eternal life.

 

Now, living as he had the past hundred years, Brian wasn't certain if it had been a gift or a curse. Walking alone as long as he had, he now thought it to be more of a curse. One from which he could never be saved. As much as he loved his title as the undisputed ‘King of Liberty Avenue', along with the man known to strictly adhere to his ‘one fuck policy', Brian couldn't help but yearn for more. Some unattainable reality that he knew would always elude his grasp.

 

During his darkest and most lonely hours, he longed for someone to share this existence with him. At first, it had been amusing never to grow older as his friends inevitably aged, but after a while, that had become repetitive... along with depressing. Brian didn't really wish this curse upon anyone; in his most despondent moments, he thought it would be nice to have someone to confide in about his innermost secrets, desires, and oftentimes contempt for the life in which he had become enslaved. Of course, he could do that with any human. However, in doing so, he'd either have to kill them afterward or erase their memory. That process had long ago become tedious.

 

He rolled his eyes as he felt a presence moving up beside him. Michael's new boyfriend... David. He didn't like him. He knew the feeling was more than mutual. Brian had a gift of reading people; in fact, if he wished he could read their minds. It was a gift that he had perfected in controlling, but it hadn't always been that way. In his earlier days as a vampire, he could hear their thoughts pounding away in his mind. It had been unbearable at times. After a while, uncertain if he could take it any longer before killing every voice that persisted in afflicting him, Brian had worked on a solution. Finally, he had been successful... and the voices were only present when he desired them to be.

 

Glancing at the offensive creature that had become Michael's sidekick of late, Brian's eyes flicked over him and away just as quickly. "Michael isn't here tonight. I believe he's working late."

 

"I know," David answered in his all-knowing and superior tone. "That's why I'm here."

 

"Interesting," Brian retorted, keeping his eyes fastened on the gyrating bodies below. "Does Michael know you're using my place of business to trick on the side?"

 

David looked at Brian in disgust, before answering in his standard condescending manner. "I didn't come here to trick. However, that's exactly what I'd expect from someone like you."

 

"Careful, David. You'll hurt my feelings," Brian purred, looking at David coldly.

 

"Right." David snorted indelicately. "I'm here to put you on notice, Brian. Your games won't work. I'm not going anywhere."

 

Brian looked at him, distaste and contempt visible in his eyes. This man was just a fling for Michael. He could do much better. Shrugging, he perfected his most uncaring manner as his eyes homed in on tonight's prey. "Here's a newsflash for you, doc. I'm not going anywhere, either."

 

"You will. Each day Michael becomes more a part of my life. Soon you won't exist for him."

 

Brian pushed himself away from the railing, moving toward the steps. He looked back to stare David down icily. "You don't know Michael at all. If you did, you'd understand how it is with me and him. Mark my words, Dr. Cameron... I will be around long after you're gone. Count on it."

 

"I don't think so, Brian. I'm making it my goal to extricate you from Michael's life completely. Once I do, he will be happier and a much better man," David said, continuing to challenge him.

 

"I'd back off now if I was you..." Brian hissed under his breath.

 

"Or what, Brian?" David sneered. "The more you try to keep us apart, the closer we get. Do your worst, Brian... and see what you get."

 

Brian laughed coldly, his eyes flaring in primal rage. "You don't want to see my worst. Trust me, if you do... holding onto Michael will be the least of your concerns."

 

Moving down the steps, his eyes fastening on tonight's entertainment, Brian tried to force his mind away from the obnoxious and contemptible David Cameron. He had hoped for this thing to fizzle out on its own, but now he wondered if he would have to take a more aggressive approach. Should he elect to do so, the good doctor wouldn't have any idea of what he had unleashed... until it was too late.

 


 

Justin walked along the streets of Liberty Avenue, feeling as if he had just wandered into another world... one that he very much wanted to explore; yet uncertain if he was ready for all the ramifications of such shocking discoveries. He took in everything at a glance, nervous and excited at all the comings and goings; quickly finding the reality to only surpass his expectations. It wasn't long before he felt comfortable enough to ask another man where would be a good place to go. Quickly, he regretted that decision as the much older man began to suggestively hit on him.

 

Not that he was against hooking up with an older man. He wasn't. At the young age of seventeen, he actually preferred if his first experience with a man would be with an older, more seasoned man. However, not this one. When he managed to slip away from the repellent man, Justin moved further along... thinking he'd better be more cautious with who he engaged in conversation with, no matter how casual. Justin knew it was getting late, and it wouldn't be long until Daphne sought him out. She had dropped him off on the condition that he would take a quick look, and that they'd both be back at her house before her parents noticed their absence. From what he'd seen so far, Justin knew he wanted to come back. Being grounded and delayed was not something he wanted to do.

 

He had just walked further down the lane, pausing at the streetlight, his eyes flitting around to take everything in. He didn't want to miss a thing. That was when the breath was forced back into his lungs, so quick and sure he felt he would begin to choke. Fuck, he thought as the most perfect man he'd ever seen fastened penetrating eyes on his own. Justin knew without a doubt he would never forget this moment... nor would he ever forget this man.

 


 

Brian had stepped out of Babylon after yet another mediocre blowjob, more than ready to call it a night. He was still pissed over his chat with Doctor David; his only satisfaction being he had fed from a trick voraciously. Of course, he left him with just enough blood to walk away... along with no memory of the occurrence, but he still found his body pulsating with hunger. One that didn't look to be satisfied on this night. He was just nearing his jeep, finding Ted and Emmett expectantly waiting for him; to no surprise, Michael now brought up the rear... apparently stopping to check in with the gang before reporting in with his boyfriend that attempted to keep him on a leash.

 

"Leaving already, Bri?" Michael asked, smiling up at him adoringly.

 

"I got bored," Brian mumbled indifferently.

 

Emmett smirked. "Yeah. Having your dick sucked can be so tedious."

 

They were all poised to slip inside the jeep as was their normal nightly routine, when everyone realized Brian's attention had been diverted.

 

Michael looked toward Brian, and then the blond leaning up against the streetlight... their gazes locked to each other. He narrowed his eyes thoughtfully as he watched a slow smile pass over Brian's lips. A smile that signaled a hunt about to commence; the kind that Brian always excelled at... and walked away as the undisputed victor. "Oh fuck. We're not going anywhere."

 

Brian never took his eyes away from the blond as he began to walk toward him; steps nothing short of a prowling gait. Oh yes, Brian thought. You are exactly what I need tonight... and precisely what I shall have.

 

Stopping until their bodies were almost touching, Brian had to exercise his control as he had never had to do before. Fuck, his scent... so intoxicating. I want to devour him. Brian's eyes moved continuously from the boy's eyes to his lips as he spoke, "How's it going? Had a busy night?"

 

"Just checking out the bars, you know. Boy Toy... Meat Hook." Justin tried to stay cool and composed, wanting this beautiful man to find him worthy of his attention.

 

"Meat Hook. Really?" Brian said, knowing the blond was playing a game; uncaring of the act, his only concern was getting inside the boy... and satisfying every hunger with him. "So, you're into leather..."

 

"Sure," the blond answered, continuing to play the game that neither of them really cared about.

 

Brian licked his lips, ready to move this on to the next level. "Where're you headed?"

 

"No place special..." he answered.

 

"I can change that," Brian told him, not bothering to use his vampire allure to pull him in... knowing the boy wanted nothing more than to be his; if only just for the night. He ignored the shouts from his friends to hurry, his hand reaching out to pull the boy along.

 

A moment later the unthinkable happened. The delicious blond's focus was pulled from him for the first time. Brian found he didn't like it. Not at all.

 

"Justin?" a young girl's voice called out. "We have to get going. We're going to be late..."

 

The blond's eyes looked back and forth between the girl and him, a scowl piercing his face when he forced himself to separate from the brunet beauty before him. "I'm sorry. I have to go," he stammered.

 

Brian nodded, watching as the boy slipped into the car... unable to fathom how he had eluded his grasp. He smiled, realizing he hadn't anticipated a hunt this much in a long time. He watched as the car lights pulled out of vision, which was a very long distance with his special sight. He closed his eyes, inhaling the lingering scent deeply. Why did he smell so good? He would have to be careful with this one, he thought. If he tasted half as good as he smelled... stopping would be a more than daunting task. Walking back to the jeep, Brian didn't have a doubt their paths would cross again... and soon. His prey never eluded him for long... and this delectable blond would be no different.

 

TBC

 

Chapter 2

Justin awoke the following morning with the scent of bacon permeating his senses. Not fully awake, he frowned wondering how he was smelling that so vividly all the way up in his room. Groggily, he opened his eyes to find his mom staring down at him with a mixed look of surprise and concern. He groaned, never easy to wake up, pulling the pillow over his eyes. "Just another thirty minutes..." he mumbled, only to moan when his mom pulled the pillow from his face.

 

Jennifer Taylor looked sternly down at her son. "Justin, you need to get ready for school. Shower and change... breakfast."

 

"Fine," he grumbled, sitting up on the side of the couch wishing he could go back to sleep and dream of the man that had haunted his dreams last night. The same beautiful man that he had met before Daphne had pulled him away. At the time he had been irritated at the intrusion. He had definitely wanted to go with that man. That was scary in itself. Liberty Avenue was an unknown quantity to him. As he walked down the avenue he had seen all kinds of strange, and even creepy behavior. While infinitely hotter than any other man he had ever seen, who's to say he was any safer? Instinctively, Justin thought he would have been safe with that man, but how did he really know that?

 

Moving lethargically toward the stairs, he stopped when his mom's voice called out.

 

"Justin, I thought you were staying at Daphne's last night. Did the two of you have a fight?" she asked in concern.

 

"No. I just wanted to come home. I was really tired," Justin answered, continuing to walk toward the stairs.

 

She frowned thoughtfully. "I guess so, since you didn't even make it up to your bed. Breakfast will be ready soon. If you hurry, I'll let you get some more practice and drive to school."

 

That got Justin's attention, exactly as his mom knew it would. He turned around, favoring her with a wide smile. "Thanks, Mom."

 

She nodded and smiled at him. "Hurry up, Justin. We don't have much time."

 

"I'll be quick," Justin promised as he took the steps two at a time, never turning down his chance to drive. A driver's license meant more mobility. His test was in a few days. Once he had that, he would be more mobile. As he stepped into the shower, Justin realized being mobile was definitely something he wanted to be now. His first visit to Liberty Avenue hadn't been nearly enough. He wanted to see much more, and undoubtedly much more of one particular man. Justin only hoped their paths crossed again very soon, and that the invitation would be repeated.

 

Justin barely made it to school on time. Before he had realized it, he found it to be lunchtime and he was in the cafeteria, almost toward the front of the line... oblivious to the presence of Daphne behind him. It wasn't until he heard the harsh clearing of her throat that he looked rather distractedly to meet her gaze. He wrinkled his nose, asking her, "Are you sick or something?"

 

She hit him lightly on the arm. "No, Mr. Sensitivity. I was trying to get your attention."

 

"Oh," he commented, turning away to pick up his tray, pay the cashier, and move along to his table. He watched as she hurriedly made a selection before joining him, knowing Daphne as he did - she would want to talk about last night. Justin didn't really want to talk about it. He wanted a chance to relive it, with a much different ending.

 

Daphne plopped down across from him, taking a bite of her apple; her eyes widening expectantly waiting for Justin to talk. "Well, Justin? What happened last night? We were so rushed... and you weren't exactly talking."

 

"I was out of it, Daph. When I say that, it was in a good way." He looked at her seriously for a long moment. "I'm going back tonight. Can you take me?"

 

"Justin? Are you serious? That place freaked me out," she answered in shock. She narrowed her eyes on him intuitively, before saying, "You met someone, didn't you? God, I hope he's more normal than some of the guys I saw walking around."

 

Justin laughed, before taking a bite of his cheeseburger. "There were a lot of strange ones there, but fuck... there was this one guy. I will never forget his voice, his smoky hazel eyes... not to mention him being the most beautiful man alive."

 

"Geesh, Justin. Sounds like you're in love." She ate for a minute, scrunching her nose up at him in thought. "You're not, are you? In love, I mean..."

 

"Of course not," he scoffed. "It's way too soon for that. I do have to see him again, though. So, can you do it? I'll tell Mom I'm staying at your place, but you just need to drop me off."

 

Daphne's eyes bugged out of her head. "Are you serious, Justin? You're going to spend the night with some stranger?"

 

"I know it sounds crazy, but I trust him. I'll be fine. I just have to see him again... and it needs to be tonight. Please, Daphne. Please," Justin pleaded, giving her the sad and pouty expression he knew he had long ago perfected.

 

"Fine," she said in resignation. "My mom works until midnight. I have to be home before then."

 

"No problem. Drop me off at 11:30, and head back home. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow," Justin answered with a wink.

 

She scowled at him, before bursting into laughter at his contagious enthusiasm. "Damn right you will!"

 

"Don't forget, though. I'm telling my mom I'll be staying at your place tonight..." he warned her, most definitely not wanting any parents searching for him tonight.

 

"I got it already." Silently, they ate for a few minutes, before she looked up at him with a frown on her face. "What if your mom calls? What should I tell her?"

 

Justin shrugged, not particularly concerned about it. "Tell her I'm in the bathroom, or asleep... whatever. Call me on my cell, and I'll call her back. Problem solved."

 

"Right. We'll see," Daphne muttered in skepticism. "I just hope you know what you're doing, Justin."

 

Justin flashed her a bright, beaming smile. "I do. I met the face of God last night, Daph, and tonight I'm going to learn everything about him."

 


 

Brian had just fucked his third trick of the night. He was still achingly hard. After every trick he removed his spent dick from, his mind pulled up the face that had gotten away only last night. He was only a kid, and yet he wanted him more than he'd ever wanted anyone in his long lifetime. He had to have him. No other resolution would be acceptable. He pushed out of the backroom, knowing he wasn't going to be satisfied with the mediocrity found here tonight. He needed to feed, and he needed to hunt a particular piece of blond boy ass. Once he plowed it, long into the night, then he could have his focus returned.

 

He walked out to the bar, observing the filled to capacity crowd, knowing there was no need to look for his blond here. The boy wasn't old enough to get inside. That in itself didn't really matter. Fake IDs were always available, but that one would have fallen under his radar. Brian walked past Ted who was eyeing a tweaked-out twinkie from across the bar, one that he knew to be Blake; looking further down to see Emmett ordering another cosmo, waving his hand around madly as he ostensibly told the bartender all about his day. Brian rolled his eyes, continuing to walk on down the line. About to turn toward his office, Brian noticed Michael making his way to the bar... apparently in search of him.

 

Brian met him halfway, giving him a quick kiss, before he pulled him by his belt loop out to dance... thinking this would be a good enough time to speak to him about the obnoxious Dr. David, telling him in his own way to keep him away. He rested his hands on top of Michael's shoulders, grinding against him in standard Brian Kinney fashion, although there was nothing sexual about it... not with Michael. "What a surprise, Mikey. You escaped your leash for the night."

 

"Funny, Brian..." Michael mumbled amidst an eye roll, not attempting to deny the claim. "David had to go out of town for the night."

 

"He didn't take his favorite pet with him?" Brian drawled, his eyes briefly darting around looking for a quick meal.

 

Michael glared, pushing away from Brian in one motion, heading toward his original destination. He spoke to Ted and Emmett before ordering a beer, turning his back on Brian when he appeared immediately behind him. "Enough, Brian. I don't want to argue with you about David."

 

"Who's arguing? The man's an ass. You can do better," Brian told him, placing a toothpick in between his teeth and chewing, as he made eye contact with a twink at the end of the bar that would more than suffice in feeding his other hunger.

 

"Right. My social life was really jumping before I met David," Michael grumbled, neither agreeing nor denying Brian's statement.

 

Ted cleared his throat before saying, "I would never be one to stick up for Brian, but he might have a point, Michael."

 

"You too, Ted?" Michael asked, his voice rising in his outrage.

 

"Well, he's a bit pretentious." Ted smirked at Brian, before continuing, "I'd think Brian would get along with him, though. They're so much alike."

 

Emmett laughed from behind his glass. He bent down to whisper, "I wonder which one has the better package..."

 

Brian grunted in response, thinking that answer to be entirely too obvious. He caught the eye of the twink he had lined up for his meal, using his mind to pull him in. Without batting an eye, Brian planted sensual images in his mind, luring him to move forward. "Much as I'd love to stay and chat with your boys, I have things to do..."

 

As Brian was moving away to walk toward the twink, he turned back to look at Michael intensely. "Just tell your boyfriend not to come back here thinking of threatening me. I don't respond well to threats, and I think you know that, don't you, Mikey?"

 

Michael nodded, averting his gaze. "He didn't mean any harm, Brian. I think it's just best if the two of you keep your distance for a while."

 

"I'll keep it in mind... as long as he doesn't interfere in my business," Brian told him in what was nothing short of a warning.

 

They all watched as Brian effortlessly led the trick away from the bar and off into the direction of his office, none of them understanding how he did what he did; only knowing this was how it was, and would probably always be.

 

Emmett put his arm around Michael's shoulders, pulling him in close. "Okay, what was all that about, baby?"

 

"Nothing important," Michael grumbled. "Two alpha males that just don't get along."

 

"Well, let Auntie Em give you some sage advice. You need to please the man you have... not the one that's an impossible dream," Emmett told him, as always, laying it out on the line. "Now, how about taking a turn with me on the dance floor..."

 

Michael laughed, as Emmett dragged him along... grumbling all the way. "I'm not dreaming of Brian, you know."

 

"Of course not, sugar," Emmett assured him, both of them knowing his words to be anything but true. They danced, drank, and danced some more; both of them oblivious to the fact that Brian would soon begin living his destiny... one that would have long-lasting effects for all of them.

 

Brian walked out of Babylon, his arm slung around Michael's shoulders; head buzzing from an over-abundance of E tablets, and a large consumption of blood. Of course, to the normal eye, it appeared as if he was wasted, when he was just on a very nice high. Humoring his friend, he agreed to let him drive him home... although it was far from necessary. Brian took a bite of Michael's ear, before he growled, "Your boyfriend will get jealous."

 

"Whatever, Brian. Just get in the car. I have to work in the morning..." Michael muttered, his eyes narrowing in remembrance when he saw the blond kid from last night turning the corner. "Fuck. Not now."

 

Lifting his head, not even having to turn, Brian knew exactly what had distressed Michael. That unbelievable scent utterly assailed him. He moaned almost in ecstasy. As his head turned to fasten with hunger on the blond that had turned the corner, Brian knew what Michael had known - they weren't about to leave now. At least, not without the blond. "Relax, Michael. This won't take long," Brian whispered, his voice a low, husky purr.

 

"Brian. Shit. He's just a kid," Michael protested.

 

Brian laughed, as his eyes devoured the boy. "He's more than old enough. Get in the jeep. We'll be right there."

 

Ignoring Michael's feeble protests, Brian slowly advanced toward the boy, his eyes dark and intensely filled with purpose. You will not escape me tonight.

 

Brian stopped in front of the blond, his hand reaching out to touch the flawless skin. His voice no louder than a whisper, he said, "You came back. I had a feeling you would."

 

The boy swallowed, shrugging indifferently... failing miserably at the facade of aloofness. Swallowing nervously, he brazened to answer, "I hate unfinished business."

 

"So do I." Brian rubbed his thumb against the boy's full lower lip, his dick throbbing in anticipation of feeling his lips wrapped around him. "Let's go."

 

Eyes widening, he followed the magnetic brunet to the jeep, knowing with the utmost certainty his life had changed. He slid into the back, oblivious to the man in the front seat pulling them away from Babylon. "I'm Justin," he said tremulously.

 

"Brian," he answered back hollowly. He placed his lips against Justin's neck, deeply inhaling his scent... licking and kissing the accessible skin. Brian looked into the blond's eyes, lust and need transparent. "I'm going to fuck you all night long..."

 

Justin's hands clutched at the seat when Brian unzipped his jeans... the beautiful brunet's mouth moving to enclose his cock. On the verge of his first blowjob, his hopes were soon dashed when the car swerved causing Brian to lift his head and glare at the driver. Justin was too lost in the moment to hear what he said, but not so oblivious when the man asked him for his address. Fuck no, he thought to himself. I'm not going home.

 

The battle went on between the two opposing men for a few moments, all of them knowing which man would be the victor - which one would always be the winner. Eyes fastened on Justin as they awaited the answer to the question... an answer they all had known from the moment they had briefly met last night.

 

Justin looked into Brian's stormy eyes, the words tumbling easily from his mouth. "I'm going with him."

 

TBC