- Text Size +

 

Justin gave his mother an accusatory look. "I suppose you picked me up from school for a reason?"

 

"Yes, I did." Jennifer Taylor looked in the rear-view mirror at the larger blond child that was shouting and lifting a finger to their departing vehicle. "Justin, who is that offensive boy?"

 

Rolling his eyes, having no need to look back, Justin answered, "Chris Hobbs."

 

"Has he been harassing you? I can go to the school and speak to someone."

 

"Uh, no, Mom. It's fine. No big deal," Justin answered, shuddering at the thoughts of his mother marching into the school in his defense. If he was ridiculed now, it would only intensify even further. "So, why did you pick me up?"

 

She glanced at him quickly amid maneuvering traffic, frowning as she prepared to tell him something she knew he wouldn't like. "I discussed this with your father, and we decided to take you to a therapist."

 

"A therapist? Are you fucking kidding me?" Justin exploded.

 

"Justin! Don't speak to me like that." She glared at him heatedly for a moment. "That's another reason to get you help. This crowd you're hanging around with now is teaching you all sorts of bad habits."

 

"Whatever," Justin grumbled. "It's not going to change a damned thing."

 

Jennifer was silent for a moment, uncertain of how much she should tell Justin. As she turned into the parking lot of the therapist's office, Jennifer decided full disclosure could be beneficial in swaying Justin from actions that could prove to be disastrous. "Justin, I need you to take this seriously... and give it a chance. Your father isn't going to take much more, or else..."

 

Justin turned to face his mother, a look of hurt and anger on his face. "Or what? He'll hit me again?"

 

Stepping out of the car, she waited for him to do the same. Watching as he grudgingly stepped out, Jennifer told him calmly, "Your father was shocked and upset... not that I condone his actions. I don't! I really don't think he'll do that again."

 

"Right." Justin scoffed. "So what's his plan to set me on the straight and narrow?"

 

Jennifer rolled her eyes at Justin's well-placed words. "He warned if you didn't cooperate with the therapist, he would send you away to military school..."

 

His hand reaching out to the office door, he turned to face his mother with incredulous eyes. "Are you fucking kidding me? The school year is only a couple of months away, and I'm seventeen years old!" He stepped inside, uncaring of who heard him. "I'll run away and go straight to Brian. You won't keep us apart... neither of you!"

 


 

Brian lurched upright in his bed, his fangs fully extending; instantly alert and awake, having his rest once again disturbed by the drama of his blond's daily life. Fuck. Why had he exchanged so much blood with the addictive and all too enticing teenager? A savage growl became the only sound permeating the room as Brian answered his own unspoken question.

 

That boy was, for him, the purest unadulterated temptation. He had fucked him more times than he had ever contemplated fucking any man. And he wanted more of the same. Much more. His eyes glittered in primal lust, his cock began to fill as he thought of having Justin's pliant body here beneath him now; the perfect blond body squirming, lips panting out his release as he pounded the boy's sweet little ass mercilessly into the mattress. Justin was driving him out of his mind. He had nothing in his past to rationalize it out. On all counts, Justin was different. He was special. And he wanted him. Now!

 

He wanted to fall asleep in the morning with his dick still embedded in his tight ass, not slipping out until he was asleep... not cognizant of the separation. When he awoke, he wanted him near to begin the process again. Then there was the call of his addictive blood. No other specimen satisfied him as the unique flavor of Justin's. Brian realized that was in part due to the connection they shared... yet he knew it was more. He had become obsessed with Justin. The more he took him, the more his need intensified. Brian knew there was no going back to how he once lived his life. Initially, he had tried. No other man had been able to quench the lust Justin instilled in him.

 

He had to have Justin.

 

Despite what he had told Justin to the contrary, he wanted him here with him. Justin's home life disturbed him... most particularly with his judgmental father. Brian knew he could fix it in several ways, but he had been allowing Justin to stand on his own; understanding that the boy wanted and needed to find his own way. Sitting up in his bed, Brian pondered his dilemma. He had accepted he wanted Justin here with him. Not only for the benefits of having his body available to him, but because he wanted him safe as well. Perhaps he was safe enough, but Brian didn't like leaving things to chance. Not in the life he lived.

 

Brian stood to his feet, pausing only to slide into his pants, moving silently around the loft as a plan began to take root. He would never force Justin to come to him... nor would he utilize his powers on him. Brian wanted Justin to want it for himself... not because he willed it. He didn't doubt that Justin wanted to be here. It was simply a matter of Justin's parents allowing it. Brian smiled in his knowledge of how he could achieve that with the greatest of ease. He flinched slightly as he felt Justin's mental anguish. Justin wasn't in any physical danger, yet he was distressed and angry. Brian didn't like it.

 

He would resolve this matter tonight. Once he was finished, Justin would feel safe to come and go as he pleased... without fear of repercussions from his father. Brian decided he was more than pleased with his decision. He would have Justin... and he would also be assured of Justin being spared any further violent outbursts from his father. If his obsession with Justin ended, Brian would know that his blond continued to be safe. Instantly he recognized to himself his acceptance that his need for this particular blond might never come to an end, further deciding that was no longer such a disturbing reality.

 


 

"So, how did it go with the therapist?" Craig Taylor demanded, as soon as he stepped out of his car, his eyes narrowing on Jennifer rushing out to meet him.

 

Jennifer laughed dismally. "Justin was more than cooperative."

 

"Meaning?" Craig snapped.

 

"Let's go inside. I really don't want to share our problems with the entire neighborhood," Jennifer answered knowing how her husband was going to react again.

 

Craig laid his briefcase on the hood of his car, his eyes moving around not seeing anyone in sight; oblivious to the fact there was a predator very nearby... one that continued to become more enraged. "I don't see anyone, Jennifer. Where is the little asshole?"

 

"I don't appreciate you referring to our son in that manner. He's confused, Craig. This attitude will only drive him further away..."

 

"Is that what your over-priced therapist told you?" Craig demanded, his voice continuing to raise. "And I asked you... where's Justin?'

 

"He's upstairs with Daphne." Jennifer took in a deep breath, realizing Craig was going to persist with his stubborn behavior outside the privacy of their home. Shrugging her shoulders, she decided maybe this was better. The last thing they needed was for Justin to hear them and become even more rebellious. "Justin was more than explicit how much he enjoyed sex with a male partner. The therapist believes Justin is very comfortable with his sexuality. After listening to him, I'm not so sure I don't agree."

 

Craig's eyes nearly bulged from his head. "Are you listening to yourself, Jennifer? It's disgusting and wrong. No son of mine is going to be a fucking queer."

 

"I think it's too late for that, Craig. And for God's sake... keep your voice down," she hissed, seeing movement from the neighbors across the street.

 

Hurling his briefcase back into the car, Craig slid behind the wheel. "Start dinner without me. I'm going out!"

 

"Craig, wait!" Jennifer shouted out, looking in dismay at the taillights quickly diminishing into the distance. Slipping back inside of the house, Jennifer was completely unaware of the danger that now stalked her husband.

 


 

Brian stepped out of his car, his eyes cold and deliberate as they moved over his unsuspecting prey. He wasted no time in closing the difference. "Mr. Taylor, isn't it?" Brian rasped next to Craig Taylor's ear.

 

His anger at Justin causing him not to recognize the menace in the stranger's voice, Craig replied sharply, "Yeah. Who wants to know?"

 

"Kinney. Brian Kinney." Brian laughed as he watched the body stiffening, as the name brought about an immediate recognition.

 

"Brian..." Craig sneered, his eyes crawling over him in disgust. "You are the immoral freak that has ruined my son's life. I could have you arrested."

 

"Wrong, Mr. Taylor," Brian purred with an unhidden menace in his voice. Brian widened his eyes, pulling all his senses and powers to the surface. This man was so very weak. He didn't deserve to call Justin his son. Vampire mind control was much stronger when aided by taking the victim's blood, however, it wasn't necessary... not with one as weak as Taylor, and particularly when being manipulated by such a seasoned hunter. "You'll do nothing, Mr. Taylor. Look into my eyes and understand me well. You are going to get into your car and follow me. Tell me that you understand."

 

Craig nodded slowly. "Yes, I will follow you."

 

"Of course you will," Brian growled. Brian's eyes burned as he watched Craig sliding back into his car. He leaned in closer, his mesmerizing eyes fully enveloping him. "Do as you're told and you just might survive tonight." Brian pierced the mind of his victim for a moment assuring himself of complete capitulation. Slipping back into his vehicle, Brian pulled out of the bar parking lot that Craig Taylor had been about to enter, satisfied to find him following without delay.

 

As he drove on to a more secure location, Brian focused on Justin... knowing they now shared a connection, exhilarated they had this bond for communication. Justin would hear his thoughts and he would come to him. Everything is going to be fine now, Justin. Don't distress yourself further. You are mine now. I protect what is mine.

 

TBC