- Text Size +

 

Brian glared as Michael slammed on the brakes in front of the loft. He tugged on Justin's jacket to pull him out of the jeep, wanting to get on with the rest of the night in the quickest manner possible. "Let's go," he murmured in a low guttural rasp.

 

They had just taken a few steps when Michael shouted out. "What about your jeep, Brian?"

 

"I don't give a fuck about the jeep right now, Michael." He gritted his teeth, realizing Michael wasn't going anywhere until this tedious little matter was resolved. If Michael didn't leave, he couldn't get his dick into this hot little blond's ass. That was something he very much gave a fuck about. Brian looked at the young blond, knowing he had to still be in school of some kind. "Do you have school tomorrow, kid?"

 

Justin nodded slowly. "Yeah. I do."

 

Brian sighed. "Take the jeep home, Michael. We can take the kid to school in the morning when I drop you at the store. Does that work for you?"

 

"Whatever." Just as they reached the door, Michael shouted out, "By the way, the kid has a name. It's Justin."

 

Brian pulled the blond against him, his hand sliding down to clasp tightly around one globe of perfect blond boy ass. He kissed him hotly on the neck, before he told him, "Say good night to Mikey like a good boy."

 

Justin giggled as he turned to face a still glaring Michael. He waved and shouted out a giddy good night. His laughter resurfaced when Michael sped away with a loud screeching of tires as the result. He leaned in closer to Brian, before whispering, "I don't think he wants to talk anymore."

 

"Talk isn't at the top of my ‘to do' list right now, either. However, you are very much so..." Brian told him, his face alive with primal intensity.

 

They moved into the elevator. Brian's eyes became smoky and hot on Justin, devouring every piece of skin as if he could see through the clothing that covered the body he ached to possess. A body he would know in every way before this night was finished. He kept his distance on the far side, his eyes demanding Justin to do the same. He didn't trust himself here. Soon he would have the solitude he craved. Then, he would have this beautiful boy. Brian opened the loft door, briskly stepping inside... removing and tossing his coat aside immediately.

 

"Coming in?" Brian asked, his eyes pulling to the boy hovering nervously by the door.

 

Justin stepped inside. The heat and language of his body stated he was exactly where he wanted to be... but his nerves freezing him solid. After a moment he stumbled, "Huh? Oh yeah."

 

"Shut the door," Brian demanded, as he pulled a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

 

Brian watched as the boy shut the door, removing his shirt in one motion... his eyes hot upon the blond that kept himself at a distance. Brian didn't intend for that distance to last for long. He needed him. Ravenously. Brian took a swallow of water, before pouring it over his head. Fuck, he thought to himself. He was a vampire. Icy cold veins, and yet, he still needed to cool down. What was this boy doing to him? He watched as the boy fixated on the droplets of water slithering down his chest. His gaze was hesitant, shy even... but fire underneath the surface. The kid wanted him. Brian knew he had him. There had never been a doubt, but the knowledge was great power... most especially when the response was given without any supernatural coercion applied.

 

He smiled to himself as the boy nervously began to make inane conversation, knowing he would silence him soon. The hardness of his cock telling him he had to silence him soon. Brian had never been this hard and hungry in his entire existence. Satisfying this craving would be one of his greatest pleasures. Then, he would taste him. When it was finished, the mystery would be over and he could send the kid on his way... back to his life. That was how it worked in his world. How it would always be.

 

As they talked, Brian began to strip... smiling as Justin's eyes followed every movement. Soon, he was almost naked... save for one piece of material that separated his cock from the boy. A separation Brian didn't intend to last much longer. He removed the last piece, spreading his arms out wide to welcome the shy and very attentive blond... moving immediately to secure him in his web.

 

"So, are you coming or going? Or, coming and then going? Or, coming and staying?" Brian asked him softly, both of them knowing the boy would be both coming and staying, but going would be at a much later time. He watched as the boy flung off his jacket, his legs finally showing a strength of movement. As he moved closer, Brian reveled in the perfect beauty of the boy he was starving to possess... exhilarated in the fact that the wait would be ending soon.

 

Justin stood in front of Brian, his lips parting and lifting toward him, but he wasn't to be given that gift yet. He was slightly trembling, wanting that kiss so badly.

 

Brian reached his hands around him, touching him... learning him, just as he lowered his mouth to the blond's neck... kissing the skin, inhaling his very essence. Lifting his head, he lowered his lips to caress along Justin's lips, his fingers unsnapping the boy's Levi's simultaneously. Immediately, Justin surrendered himself to him. As Justin's arms came around Brian's back, the audible groan was emitted from the boy when Brian's hand slipped inside to grasp the large velvety cock. A cock that he was pleased to find to be much larger than expected.

 

They kissed and kissed seemingly endlessly. Brian couldn't get enough of the blond's hot mouth. He could tell himself it was all a part of the seduction. But he couldn't even convince himself of that this time. One, a seduction wasn't necessary... and two, he just couldn't pull away. The blond was addictive, and he'd barely touched him yet. That alone should have caused him to back away, but nothing was going to affect that. He wanted him too fucking badly.

 

Soon they found themselves on the bed. Brian played with him for a few moments, artfully gauging the level of his experience. It was of no surprise to him to find the boy had none. He would fix that, he thought. Brian found he was more than ready to initiate this blond that was carved out of perfection.

 

Justin soon found himself lying on his stomach oblivious to the pleasure he was about to receive under the mouth of the seasoned hunter that hungered to learn his every taste.

 

Brian flattened his tongue, as he slid it down the boy's spine, absorbing the beads of sweat onto his tongue as he progressed. He didn't stop there, though. Next, his tongue completed its journey as it slid into the folds of Justin's ass... tasting, stabbing, and fucking him until the boy was squirming and moaning in mindless pleasure.

 

Brian lifted his head, a self-satisfied smirk on his face. "Now you know what rimming is."

 

As Justin was coming back down to earth, he quickly found himself maneuvered onto his back once more, as he nervously allowed Brian to place his legs up on his shoulders. He knew what was coming next. He knew he wanted this, most especially with this man, but he was obviously frightened. As he watched the motions the beautiful brunet went through, Justin intuitively knew that he was pacing himself... that he was making this as easy on him as he could. Justin felt his heart swell at that realization. He knew this night didn't make for a relationship... yet he knew he would never forget it. No matter how long he lived, he knew he would never forget this man. Sweating profusely, Justin forced his mind to a practical place. "In school, we have this lecture, about safe sex."

 

Brian reached over to the bowl on his nightstand, picking up a condom... a practice he affected merely for appearance as he had no possibility of contracting or giving a virus. He held it up to show Justin. "Now we're gonna have a demonstration." He opened it with his teeth, pulling it out of the packaging before extending it to Justin. "Put it on me. Go on. Slip it on my dick." Brian's body was poised and ready as Justin moved to complete the task. He reached for the lube, squirting a generous amount into Justin's hole, soothing him as he protested the coolness. "It'll heat up."

 

"Just go slow, okay?" Justin's eyes widened as the brunet God moved into position, his eyes glazing in pain at that initial possession. He knew it would hurt, but fuck it hurt a lot was the only thing in his mind at the moment. He cried out, voicing his concerns to Brian, amazingly surprised when the brunet had the control to still his movements.

 

He stopped long enough to advise him that everything was normal. It was supposed to feel like this. Unable to hold back any longer, Brian's eyes bored into Justin's... allowing him to feel all the desire that was surging within him - wanting him to know he was the only one that could assuage it. "Now, relax. I want you to always remember this." Brian thrust forward. "So that no matter who you're ever with, I'll always be there." Brian didn't know where the words came from, he only knew them to be the truth.

 

After that, the boy resisted no more. He reached out to grasp at Brian, his body beginning to meet his demanding thrusts despite the fact of still being in discomfort. Even through the burn, Justin still wanted it... wanted him - intensely. They moved together, lips meeting and crashing against each other... mouths finding any skin they could reach on the other. Both of them moving toward a bliss they would never forget. Brian flexed his hips, hitting Justin in the precise spot that he knew would begin to drive the blond beauty over the edge. While Justin was reaching for his own oblivion, Brian could no longer resist. He pumped his hips faster into the blond ass that tightly cradled him, as his mouth turned into Justin's neck... biting into him in one fluid motion. Brian felt Justin flinch, but knew the blond didn't realize what was happening. The call was irresistible to him. He had to taste him. As soon as the blood hit his tongue Brian came, the blond shouting out his release shortly thereafter.

 

Immediately Brian forced himself to withdraw his fangs for a reason that should have alarmed him. He didn't want to have to clear Justin's mind. He wanted Justin to remember this night... always. He licked at the opening several times, watching as it closed and healed instantly; regretful that he couldn't have more, but knowing he had to stop. As he slowly pulled his cock free, he discarded the filled condom, before flopping down on the bed. He looked down at the beautiful blond whose eyes were flickering shut. This was when he usually kicked them out. Not tonight, he thought to himself as his eyes moved over the blond.

 

Brian continued to watch him for long moments, the taste of him still on his tongue. His eyes had nearly rolled back into his head at that first heady taste of Justin's blood. Fuck, he tasted so good. Different and fresh. It was all he could do not to devour him. He narrowed his eyes on the young resting blond, his mind tormented in thought. What is it about you that makes you so special? Brian knew it didn't matter... and he thought it must reside with the boy's innocence. He would be forced to send him back to his life tomorrow... but for tonight, Justin was his. "Sleep," Brian whispered to him raggedly. I will get my fill of you tonight. It will have to be enough.

 

Settling down to rest for a brief time against his addictive blond, Brian didn't realize his life would begin to change. No matter how long it would take for him to accept or embrace it... his life would never be the same again.

 

TBC