- Text Size +

 

A few hours later Justin awakened to the pulling sensation of a mouth working on his cock. As he became overwhelmed in the sensory overload that the skilled mouth began to evoke in him, Justin emitted a low breathless moan; his teeth biting at his bottom lip... unaware of the cut his actions produced. Hips thrusting forward, Justin moved in rhythm with his passionate lover, his gasps of pleasure quickly filling the air. As he spiraled on toward his mindless bliss, Justin winced when his teeth once again connected with the tender flesh of his lip; the sting being felt this time... but not enough to halt him in finding his pleasure.

 

"B-Brian," Justin moaned almost incoherently, his head tossing back and forth across the pillow.

 

Brian's eyes lifted upwards in a look that was nothing short of feral need. He pulled back on Justin's cock long enough to rasp sexily, "Let it go, Justin. Give it all to me." Brian's throat painfully contracted as he inhaled the ambrosia that was Justin's blood trickling upon his lip. He had smelled it instantly, yet he couldn't withdraw from this taste, either. This boy was addictive. One taste only led to the craving of another. Brian intended to satisfy that craving before this night was over. His tongue flicked against the throbbing mushroom head, the pre-come rolling around on his tongue; reveling in the knowledge that the blond was poised on the edge of his release.

 

Justin shouted out as Brian's mouth moved to engulf him once more fully, his immense feeling of pleasure indescribable even within his own mind. "Ahhh, fuck. Brian. Feels so g-good."

 

Brian's throat vibrated in a deep, resonant hum as he spurred the blond over the edge; the call of those few droplets of his delicious blood overwhelming all his senses. He needed the taste of Justin's sweet release, but his more primitive hunger was to capture the blond's life-sustaining essence once more. He licked at Justin's pulsing cock, catching each droplet on his tongue... savoring the taste of the enticing boy on his tongue. His eyes became dark and hungry as they fixated on Justin's bloody mouth, his voice guttural as he watched Justin moving to wipe the blood away. "Stop. Allow me."

 

Eyes widened and fully entranced, Justin lay immobile, watching as Brian crawled up his body... the brunet's mouth licking an upward path. Once they were at eye level, Justin looked deeply into Brian's eyes, knowing he was unequivocally lost. It was almost as if he could feel Brian's desire... one that instantly echoed within him. "Kiss me, Brian. Please... kiss me."

 

A howl of deep hunger and desire escaped Brian's lips. A request had never been so appealing to him. He leaned in to run his tongue across the blond's bleeding lip... the brief taste only succeeding in whetting his appetite. He wanted more. Fuck, how he wanted to devour this boy. He slanted his mouth over Justin's, his tongue immediately seeking out to attack the one of the blond... his body demanding to explore all of him; to know his body as well as he knew his own. Tongue stabbing inside the warm mouth, much as his cock wanted to ram into the boy, Brian pulled back to growl, "How does your ass feel?"

 

Justin groaned at the evocative images Brian's words affected. "A little sore, but mostly it feels like it wants you back inside."

 

Brian's lips curled into an expression of unadulterated hunger. "That's my boy," Brian rasped, oblivious to his possessive response to the boy. He rolled off of the blond, reaching over to slide a condom onto his throbbing cock; amazed that he wanted Justin as much as he had the first time... if not even more so. "Onto your stomach," Brian commanded, his eyes glazing over as he watched the perfect body immediately rolling over; legs parting and his gorgeous ass slightly lifting... giving him the perfect vantage point and access to what he most desired.

 

He practically salivated in hunger as he reached out to run his fingers along the perfectly shaped globes, his finger dipping into the crevice that would soon feel the pressure of his plundering cock. "So fucking beautiful," Brian growled, his hunger far from being abated... one that he began to wonder at the possibility of it ever being satiated. That was the most fearful prospect of all; yet, not one that would alter his course to continue his possession of the blond. "Hold onto the rails. I will go as slow as I can until you adjust."

 

Slathering lube onto his sheathed cock, and squirting a generous portion inside Justin's opening, Brian began that slow slide into the hot walls that immediately gripped him. Brian growled his pleasure, forcing control upon himself - one, not to ram mercilessly into the still tender boy; also, not to allow his fangs to extract. Fuck. He felt so good. Too fucking good. Brian's hand reached out to entangle his fingers in Justin's hair, pulling on it as he moved his body inside... unable to resist touching the shining golden strands. Once he found himself completely embedded in the blond, Brian knew he could increase his strokes when Justin's initial gasp turned into moans of pleasure.

 

"Are you ready, Justin?" Brian hissed into his neck. "Ready to really feel me riding you?"

 

Justin groaned, his cock quickening and leaking at the provocative words, his body quaking with the lust he knew to be echoed within the brunet. "Yes. Fuck me. Please, Brian... fuck me."

 

Brian needed no further encouragement as he pulled his cock almost all the way out only to slam it ferociously back inside. Sweat was pouring down both of their bodies, as Brian began to fuck Justin in a primitive rhythm... desperate to alleviate the ache that filled his loins while realizing in the back of his mind - nothing had ever felt as exquisite as this petite little blond. He increased his pace once Justin began to hump against the bed; knowing the blond wasn't trying to get away, but attempting to pull him in even deeper. Brian didn't have a problem with that. He reached under to tug at Justin's leaking cock, as he pounded the receptive boy into the mattress - knowing no man would ever feel like him.

 

Justin began to gasp shallow pants of air that fell freely from his lips, wishing at this moment, he could kiss and touch the beautiful man that was taking him; most of all wishing this moment would last forever. "So good," he whimpered into the pillow. "So unbelievably good..."

 

"Yes," Brian snarled in agreement, his mouth moving to kiss each expanse of skin he could reach as he continued to plunder the blond's body with his cock, each of them close to losing themselves in that euphoric bliss that was almost physically tangible. "Come with me, Justin. Right now. Come..." Brian demanded, forcing his fangs to stay in check like never before.

 

Clutching at the silken sheets beneath him, Justin dove for his release; gasping and panting as Brian simultaneously continued drilling into his ass as he worked his dick until they both spiraled into sweet oblivion. It took Justin several minutes to still the trembling in his limbs, long after Brian removed his weight from him; flopping down on the pillow next to him - watching as Justin rolled over to face him, each of them staring at the other wordlessly in what was nothing short of a defining moment.

 

"Thank you," Justin said, smiling at Brian contentedly.

 

Brian quirked a brow. "You're thanking me?"

 

Justin nodded, the grin still firmly in place. "I've been fearful of my first time from the moment I understood the dynamics of it. You made it both memorable and enjoyable."

 

"All part of my service..." Brian mumbled, uncertain of how he should best respond. Brian looked at the blond thoughtfully for a moment. "Often I sleep like the dead. If I don't awaken in the morning when Michael arrives, just have him drop you off at school."

 

"I doubt he will be thrilled by that prospect..." Justin answered, remembering only too well the malevolent feelings coming from Brian's friend.

 

"He will do what I want him to do," Brian returned almost ominously. "Tell him he can take the jeep to work and I will take him home afterward."

 

Justin swallowed slowly, not likely the direction this conversation was heading. "So this is goodbye?"

 

Brian turned over onto his back, looking up at the ceiling, staring anywhere but into the eyes of the beautiful blond. "This is goodbye."

 

Feeling a lump settling into his throat, Justin asked almost hollowly, "When can I see you again?"

 

"You can see me right now," Brian answered, turning his head to look at the blond... drinking him in for what he convinced himself would be the last time. Brian fixed a blank stare on his face as the blond looked as if he was about to burst into tears.

 

"I mean later... tonight," Justin pressed on, refusing to give up.

 

Brian smiled at him softly, admiring his tenacity... yet determined to stick to the code he lived by; even though for the first time in his entire existence, he wanted to ignore those self-imposed rules. "Who knows where I'll be later tonight. Goodnight, Justin."

 

Justin rolled over on his side, closing his eyes as silent tears slid down his face. He responded in barely a whisper. "Goodnight, Brian."

 

Rolling onto his side, facing away from the tempting blond, Brian willed his body into a shutdown mode; knowing if he did not - he would do or say something that went against his personal code. Those rules had worked without exception for all these years. He wasn't about to change his life now. Young Justin might have the sweetest smile, the most soul-defining eyes, and undoubtedly the hottest ass he'd ever fucked; however, it didn't matter. This was how things simply had to be.

 

Justin had barely finished dressing when he heard the banging on the loft door. He didn't have any doubts as to who would be on the other side. After more attempts than he could even keep a count of, he had given up on trying to awaken the sleeping beauty that had given him the single most beautiful night of his life... only to end it in heartbreak. Looking down at the incredible beauty that lay peacefully sleeping, Justin vowed to himself this wasn't the end. It couldn't be the end.

 

Rolling his eyes as the knocks became louder and louder, Justin opened the loft door... staring at Michael blankly, dressed and ready to go. "Impatient much?" Justin asked him.

 

"I assume Brian is sleeping... and I get the honor of disposing of his trick?" Michael grumbled.

 

Justin forced a smile on his face. "Brian is sleeping. It was a long night."

 

"Right. Spare me the recap." He looked at him expectantly. "Are you ready?"

 

Justin turned around, looking back into the loft... his eyes pulling to the partition where Brian slept behind it. Sighing almost wistfully, he answered, "As ready as I'll ever be."

 

Michael looked at him almost compassionately for a moment. "Don't let it throw you, Justin. Brian doesn't do boyfriends. He doesn't do repeats. It's nothing personal... it's just Brian."

 

He followed Michael down to the jeep, settling himself into the seat. He looked up at Brian's window, and then out his own. As the jeep pulled away, Justin spoke with determination. "You're wrong, Michael. Brian was really into me as much as I was into him. It's not over. It'll never be over."

 

Michael shook his head, instantly feeling sorry for the kid. "Delusional," he mumbled under his breath.

 

A short time later they pulled up at St. James Academy. Justin stepped out of the jeep, pausing to thank Michael for the ride before sprinting over to meet Daphne who was watching him intently, holding his backpack in her hand. Ignoring the jeep that pulled away, he took the bag as they walked up the steps that led to the building.

 

"Where have you been?" Daphne demanded to know. "Your mom called. I didn't know what to tell her. I told her you were still asleep."

 

Justin simply smiled, a dreamy smile clinging to his face. "I just saw the Face of God. And his name is Brian Kinney."

 

TBC