- Text Size +

 

Brian insinuated his tongue into the warmth of Justin's mouth, his hips driving against the blond's as he held him pinned against the jeep in front of the beckoning lights of Babylon. They should have already left. Brian knew he was putting on a spectacle with Justin out here in the open in front of everyone, knowing if any of his friends were watching - he was well and truly busted. He was with a trick for the second time, the first time having only been a matter of days ago. This was not Brian Kinney's code of conduct... and he didn't give a fuck. All Brian had known was that the boy had aroused him to a fever pitch inside the club. He couldn't wait to touch him.

 

Justin gasped as their tongues tangled and collided... no taste enough, each moment their mouths mashed together leaving them both wanting more. "Brian," Justin whimpered against Brian's mouth, his breath coming out shaky... his legs barely able to hold him. "I- I need you."

 

Pulling back, Brian glared at him for a moment. "Wrong. You don't need anyone, Justin. Remember that, no matter what people tell you. You want me... you don't need me."

 

"I disagree, but I'll go with that. Please, let's go. I want you so badly," Justin whispered, his eyes drowning in the compelling hazel ones boring into him.

 

Brian's eyes darkened, hot and fierce. Nostrils flaring, he growled, "If you had any idea how much I fucking want you... you'd be scared to death."

 

"More than the first time?" Justin asked tremulously, his cock hard and throbbing against Brian's, uncaring of who could be watching them.

 

"Come with me and I'll show you..." Brian rasped, his eyes boring into Justin's, knowing he had the power to mentally seduce him to surrender to his complete will... yet, realizing it wasn't necessary. What surprised him, even more, was the immediate understanding that he didn't want Justin that way. He wanted him to succumb out of his need and want for him... not as the result of any supernatural powers. Fuck. What was this blond doing to him... more importantly - what would he continue to do to him? At this moment it didn't matter. All that mattered was that he would be having the blond carved out of perfection once more.

 

Justin swallowed, his face darkening as the lust he felt for Brian overwhelmed him; almost as if he could somehow feel Brian's innermost desires intermixing with his own. He knew that it wasn't possible, but it felt positively tangible. Justin sunk his fingers into the hair at the back of Brian's neck, pushing his hips forward... bravely and wantonly rubbing himself against his aggressive lover, knowing he was ready for anything and everything with this man. "Yes. Take me home, Brian. I want to feel you inside me again. I need to feel you..."

 

Brian's eyes virtually glowed as they looked into Justin's fevered ones, in his mind seeing everything he was going to do to the blond tonight. He smashed his lips against Justin's briefly, yet so thoroughly, a low growl vibrated from deep within him. He pulled back after stabbing his tongue into Justin's mouth repetitively, reaching into his pocket to pull out his keys... raising his eyebrow questioningly at the blond as he extended them to him. When Justin stared at him in stunned disbelief, Brian prodded, "You do have a license, right?"

 

"Yeah. I just didn't expect you to want me to drive," Justin answered, knowing Brian had to have a good reason for wanting him to drive them back to his loft.

 

Reaching around him to unlock the door, Brian pushed Justin toward the driver's side, dangling the keys in front of him. "I have a reason for everything I do, twat. I can't wait until we get back to my loft. While you're driving, I'm going to suck you off." Brian looked him up and down lustfully. "You have a problem with that?"

 

Justin groaned, his eyes nearly rolling back into his head. Swallowing with difficulty, Justin answered, "Uhh, no problem. I - umm... just hope I can make the drive without crashing."

 

"Look at me, Justin," Brian implored him. "You won't crash. I won't allow it. I am not going to be delayed from fucking your hot little ass by police reports. Now, get in the car. You will keep your eyes on the road during the brief drive to my loft. I will suck you off. When we arrive, you will give me everything I desire. In return, you will receive a night you will never forget. Any questions?"

 

Shaking his head back and forth, Justin slipped into the car; oblivious to the shocked looks that followed them, along with the victorious smirk on Brian's face. Before he put the car into drive, Justin glanced briefly at Brian... looking away just as quickly. He viewed the unadulterated lust in Brian's eyes, a look that transformed the beautiful brunet into the most breathtaking sight he'd ever seen... one that he knew would be forever unparalleled to any other.

 


 

Emmett's jaw dropped to the ground. "Did I just see what I thought I saw... or did I have more cosmos than I can remember?"

 

Michael laughed shortly. "Perhaps both."

 

"Isn't that the same kid from the other night?" Emmett asked as he watched the jeep pull away. "And did he just let the kid drive them?"

 

"Yes, it is," Michael said in irritation, knowing they had only begun to feel the presence of Justin in Brian's life. He had a feeling that first night... but now it was fully realized. "Apparently, he didn't feel like driving."

 

"Right," Emmett scoffed. "Since when does he let anyone drive him? You know how he feels about his jeep."

 

Michael scowled. "He let me drive it and drive them home the other night. Am I not anyone?"

 

Emmett smiled at Michael sheepishly. "You know what I meant, baby. He just met this kid. I think the legend might have met his match in this kid."

 

"Whatever. It won't last," Michael grumbled. "You know Brian. He might be breaking a rule or two, but once he gets that itch fully scratched, it'll be finished."

 

Giving one last look at the disappearing lights, Emmett shook his head... his disagreement more than apparent. "If you say so, Sweetie. Mark my words, that boy is here to stay."

 

Michael glared as Emmett walked away with a bouncy step, grimly accepting Emmett's words to be true. He had known it that first night. There was something different about Justin. Could Brian have finally found the one he could love in this man/child? He never thought such to be possible, but seeing Brian with Justin on multiple occasions, he began to wonder if every reality he had perceived to know had all been false. He would watch and wait and be there for Brian when he needed him. Michael didn't doubt that Brian would eventually need his support. This kid didn't understand what it meant to be so desired by Brian Kinney. He would screw up, and he would be there to pick up the pieces.

 

He had waited so long for Brian. This relationship with David was just a process of biding his time. Michael loved Brian. Eventually, they would be together, as they were always meant to be. The kid wouldn't last. He would not allow it.

 


 

Brian growled as he deep-throated the blond's cock, his mental powers fully encompassing Justin. He knew he didn't need to use his powers on Justin to have him acquiescent. Brian merely did it to keep Justin from crashing so close to home. He bobbed his head up and down on the full cock that was so near to release. He could hear it in the gusty moans falling from the blond's lips... feel it in the tightening in his limbs. Brian had known it would be quick. He reveled in the fact he made the boy lose his control so quickly. This was enough for now. He had wanted to taste him again... he needed to taste him.

 

Justin gasped as he made the turn that would have them at Brian's loft, finding himself barely able to maintain his focus and his attention on the task of driving. He didn't know how he was managing it. All he wanted to do was slam on the brakes, step out of the jeep, and completely offer himself to the God-like creature that totally obsessed him. "B-Brian. I'm gonna cum."

 

A low purr resounded from the depths of Brian's throat. He didn't back off, nor did he slow down. He wanted that release shooting down his throat - now before they arrived. He eased off long enough to command in a low vibrating growl, "Let it go, Justin. Give it to me... now."

 

Precisely as he was pulling into Brian's parking spot, Justin shot a deep load of cum down Brian's throat, his legs quivering in the aftermath. Shakily, he placed the car into park, hands still trembling as he removed the keys to extend them to Brian who slowly sat up, artfully raising Justin's zipper... their eyes meeting and holding for long moments. Needlessly, Justin told him, "Uhhh, we're here."

 

"So we are." Brian smiled, his eyes lust blown and glazed in a need Justin couldn't begin to understand. To Brian that made it all the sweeter. "Get inside," he rasped huskily. "No more playing around, Justin. I want you naked and on my bed as soon as we get inside. Once you get there, I want you to grab the lube and prepare yourself for me. I'm going to watch you work that tight little hole."

 

Justin's eyes widened as he stepped out of the jeep, knowing Brian was savage and full of a pulsating need on this night. He was thrilled that he had been the one to elicit it... as the thought that he had chosen him and not his two tricks further exhilarated him. Eagerly, he followed him into the lift... wanting nothing more than to plaster his body against the brunet and beg him to take him - then and there. A low whimper fell from his lips as he watched Brian's eyes moving up and down him, yet making no efforts to move closer. "Fuck, Brian." Justin's head arched back against the wall as the lift began to move. "You make me feel so fucking hot."

 

"You are fucking hot, Justin. Don't ever forget that." He curled his lips under as he continued to eye-fuck him from across the lift. "That's the only reason you are in this position now. You are hot... and I haven't had enough of you yet."

 

Smiling in his hungry anticipation, Justin whispered, "I hope you never have enough."

 

Brian yanked the lift door open as it finally came to a stop, arching his brow at Justin in acknowledgment of his words. "We'll have to see about that. I will tell you this though, no man has ever made a return trip."

 

Justin followed Brian to the door, brazenly flattening his body against Brian's back. He sighed deeply. "That gives me cause for hope, then."

 

"Now is not the time to debate the likelihood of such an event." He opened the door, his eyes following Justin's progression inside, before slamming and locking it shut. "Do what I told you to do. I can't wait too long. Tonight is not a night that I have the patience to prepare you."

 

With a slow and sassy walk toward the elevated platform that housed Brian's bed, Justin looked over his shoulder to give Brian a bodacious wink as he quickly shed his clothes. "I do aim to please, Mr. Kinney."

 

Brian's nostrils flared as he watched Justin follow his instructions to the letter, the boy's ass wantonly arching into the air after he squirted lube onto his fingers and began working them into his tight little hole. A low primal growl escaped Brian's throat. The boy had apparently been practicing on working his ass. He wouldn't dispute that... nor would he argue the blond's obvious technique. He stripped his clothes in record time, anxious to feel skin on skin. "Good boy. That's it," he growled hollowly. "Scissor those fingers in there. Make that tight little ass ready for me."

 

Justin felt his cock leaking at Brian's libidinous words, his fingers moving in and out faster. No matter how hot it was doing this for Brian, he now wanted the full package - Brian ramming hard and deep into him. His cock throbbed in full, as he moaned, "I'm ready now, Brian. I n-need you."

 

A lascivious chuckle erupted. Brian's body poised over Justin's, his voice coming out low and feral. "Yes, you are. Remove your fingers, now." It took no more than a short moment before Brian's cock slid smoothly forward, pausing only briefly to make certain Justin was prepared and accepting the entry. "Ahhh, yes. You have been practicing. Such a good little boy..." Brian purred as his cock began to ram into the blond, his lust driving him in a frenzy he had never known. "So fucking tight. I'm gonna fuck you all night..."

 

"Y-yes..." Justin whimpered. "All night. Fuck me, Brian. Just keep fucking me."

 

Brian slapped his ass as he mercilessly pounded into him, his thoughts wild and chaotic. As he continued to thrust into the most blissful place he'd ever known, he was so lost in his lust that he didn't realize the words that unerringly slipped past his lips. "Mine... all fucking mine."

 

Justin smiled, as his ass rose to meet Brian's thrusts; his hands clutching at the sheets beneath him. His own thoughts were more than clear. Yes. I'll always be yours. I won't give up until you fully accept it.

 

TBC