- Text Size +

 

Brian's gaze sharpened on Justin, his eyes glowing in an unabashed display of his tremendous desire and hunger for the blond that now stood hesitating in his doorway. What Justin didn't know yet, was there would be no escape for him. Not tonight. Brian's feral instincts were in full hunt mode now. The rage that Michael had foolishly instilled in him was still affecting him. In conjunction with the fact that Justin now knew, or at least had an idea of what he was... his craving to possess and devour the blond was overwhelming in its intensity.

 

His eyes dark and unwavering, Brian commanded, "I told you to come here, Justin."

 

Justin swallowed, not backing away... yet, not moving forward either. Clearing his throat nervously, he said, "I - uhhh - I'm not sure that's a good idea, Brian."

 

Brian laughed, both of them totally ignoring Michael and his stunned gaze as he slowly came out of his stupor. "It wasn't a question, Justin. Some things are negotiable. This isn't one of them. Come inside - now. Believe me when I say I can catch you long before you reach the elevator." Seeing the spark of fear in the blond's eyes, Brian attempted to soothe him... his voice low and filled with rich velvet. "Don't be frightened. I don't mean you any harm. I never have."

 

"I'm not afraid..." Justin whispered tremulously.

 

A challenging light shone in Brian's glazed and hungry eyes. "Prove it, then. Come here to me." Brian's eyes slid to Michael that was backing toward the door... fear in his eyes exactly as Brian had implanted in his feeble mind. "Michael will close the door on his way out. Won't you, Mikey?" Brian asked him, his tone not questioning, but more in authority... the intent of wielding his complete will over the man he had once called friend.

 

Michael couldn't find his way to the door quick enough, his eyes darting back and forth between them nervously. "Uhhh, right. No problem, Brian. I'll see you later..."

 

Brian's eyes caught and held Michael's, silently reminding him of how things were now. You will go find David now. Tonight never happened. All you know about me is your fear of me. Should I ever need you for anything... you will assist me without question. His eyes continuing to drill into Michael's still form, Brian smiled at the connection they had forged tonight - one that would never be severed. Nod without speaking that you understand your orders, Michael. I'm quite sure we'll be speaking again soon...

 

Eyes widening in his continued apprehension, Michael nodded before stepping quickly to the door... brushing against Justin in his haste, muttering under his breath a tense, "Good luck."

 

Brian smiled, his senses taking in everything... even the most fragile of whispers reaching his sensitized ears. His voice dark and deep, he commanded, "Lock the door and come here, Justin."

 

Justin's hand shook as he moved to comply. He wasn't scared of Brian... and that was even more alarming. Brian Kinney, his first lover, and whether Brian wanted to know it or not - the love of his life was a vampire. He knew he was young and basically inexperienced, but the simple fact remained - he loved Brian. Justin thought he always would. Justin turned to face him, a nervous smile on his face. Needlessly, he observed, "So, you're a vampire."

 

Taking up a leaning position against the back of the couch, Brian arched an eyebrow mixed in with an amused smirk; his expression stating the foolishness of that statement. "Indeed I am, twat. How do you feel about that?"

 

Justin shrugged indifferently. "It doesn't change how I feel about you. If anything, it only makes you more cool."

 

Brian rolled his eyes. "Right. I am the subject of a teenage boy's dreams of walking on the dark side."

 

"You already were my dream, Brian. This revelation doesn't change that fact." Justin looked at him dreamily for a moment. "I doubt anything could."

 

"I wouldn't be so sure about that and don't pin your romantic hopes on me, Justin. I've already warned you of the futility in that..." Brian growled, despite his words, unable to stop his eyes from moving over his blond addiction, one that he needed to see satisfied or go out of his mind. His gaze narrowed on the fullness around Justin's lower lip... a swelling that had nothing to do with the natural beauty of the boy's full lips. "Come here, Justin..." Brian demanded once again.

 

Justin slowly pushed away from the door, his feet taking him to meet the assessing and angry eyes of his lover, uncertain what had so suddenly irritated him. Standing in front of him, Justin looked up at him expectantly... marveling that he held no fear of the man that he knew could rip his throat out if he so desired; knowing whether it made sense or not he trusted Brian completely. "Brian? What's wrong?"

 

"We didn't get to finish our discussion earlier..." Brian hissed savagely. He reached up, running the pad of his thumb against Justin's swollen lip. "Who did this to you? Was it your father?"

 

Justin's eyes became shadowed in remembrance. Lowering his eyes, he nodded once. "My parents found out about me being gay. I pushed my father too far. He snapped and hit me."

 

"I don't want to hear that again!" Brian snarled, his nostrils flaring in his rage. "No matter what - you didn't deserve to be stricken! That is not being a parent. I think we need to find you some new living arrangements."

 

Hope flared in Justin's eyes. "I doubt my father would object to that. Can I move in here... with you?"

 

Brian looked at him incredulously. "No, little fucker. You can't move in with me." His eyes moved over Justin's face analytically... looking for other injuries. "Does it hurt?"

 

"Stings a bit... but nothing too bad."

 

"If he wasn't your father, I would hunt him down and make him pay. You know that, don't you?" Brian asked, his eyes boring into the blue eyes in front of him... unsettled by this possessiveness and protectiveness he felt for the blond, yet knowing whether he liked it or not it existed.

 

Justin smiled brightly, unaware of how his shining beauty affected Brian. "I love that you would do anything for me. What I love the most is that it shows me that you care. You're not such a hard case, Mr. Brian Vampire Kinney."

 

"On the contrary. I presently have a very hard case... one that I hope you are here to relieve..." Brian drawled, his eyes devouring the beautiful boy in front of him.

 

"I think we both know that you can have anything you want from any man... myself definitely included." Justin considered him carefully for a long moment. "I must say it's encouraging you aren't throwing out denials of my assessment."

 

"Assessment?" Brian asked. "If you are speaking of all that lesbianic tripe about me caring... I don't see the need to waste my time. You are going to get whatever ideas you like into your little teenage head. However, if you wish to push me... I'll clear that matter up completely. I like you, Justin, but I don't believe in love. I believe in fucking. As it is, you happen to have the sweetest piece of ass I've ever fucked... you have no idea how great a compliment that is to you."

 

Justin smiled, cocking a brow at him knowingly. "That doesn't explain why you have become so protective of me."

 

"Challenging me, Justin?" Brian gave Justin a forbidding look. "Michael just learned the consequences of such reckless actions."

 

"There's a big difference there. I'm not afraid of the big, bad, tough vampire." Justin cocked a brow. "So, ummm, can you explain it, Mr. Kinney?"

 

Brian curled his lips under, scrutinizing the adorable and aggravating blond closely. Fuck, the boy got under his skin. He had nothing to compare this to... his only thought was that the need continued to surge inside him for this blond. He wanted him - fiercely. In addition, he wanted to feed on him, and much more than the fleeting tastes he had stolen. He wanted to savor the ambrosia that could be compared to no other. Eyes moving up and down the blond, Brian's eyes darkened in primal hunger and a desire that couldn't seem to be quenched. "Yes. I can explain it. I can't allow anything to happen to you until I've taken my fill of you. It appears I haven't done that yet..."

 

Justin laughed, his tone dropping deep and throaty. "I think it's more, but I'll take it for now. I've never wanted anything as I do you."

 

"I know that, Justin. No one will ever make you feel as I can..." Brian fervently declared, his hands reaching out to drag Justin's body flush against his own. His eyes darkened on the swollen lip, a cunning smile curving his lips. "I can make that sting go away. If you let me..."

 

"How?" Justin asked, falling deeply into Brian's mesmerizing eyes.

 

Brian's expression became smoldering. "I want you to drink from me. My blood will heal you, and it will make you stronger. I want to feel my blood coursing through your veins. I think you want that extra connection to me. Don't you, Justin?"

 

Justin's eyes widened in shock. Of all the things he thought Brian could suggest... this wasn't one of them. "I - uhhh - I'm not sure I could drink blood, Brian. I'm not a vampire, remember?"

 

"You don't have to be a vampire, Justin." Brian's eyes began to glow and burn... his hunger to connect fully to Justin driving him now. He didn't like the life Justin led... this action had dual purposes. One, it would be arousing for them both, but secondly and primarily - this would enable him to feel Justin more intensely. Brian didn't like feeling vulnerable. He had felt that today when he'd felt Justin's pain and turmoil. Should it happen again, he could get to him quickly... righting any wrongs that were afflicting the blond that continued to move him more than he ever could have imagined. His voice nothing more than a mere rasp, Brian told him, "A vampire's blood is addictive and sweet. It won't taste like the blood of a human, such as when you cut your finger and you stick it in your mouth. My blood will turn you on, Justin."

 

Chuckling nervously, Justin answered, "You already turn me on, Brian. No further inducements are needed."

 

"I know. However, this will be hot, and it will enable me to protect you should the need ever arise," Brian told him fervently. "Give me this, Justin. If you don't like it, we'll never do it again, but I think you are going to love it."

 

"Okay, Brian. I'll give it a try..." Justin told him, scrunching up his nose, uncertain of how this little experiment would go.

 

"Good boy," Brian purred. This would be a mutual exchange. Brian had every intention of feasting on the enriching blood of this man-boy that continued to fascinate him. Brian extended his fangs, his eyes locking on Justin's, relieved that the sight caused no apparent alarm in Justin. He bit into his wrist, bringing it without delay to Justin's lips. "Don't think about it, Justin. Drink from me, now..."

 

They each groaned almost simultaneously as the first droplet of blood passed Justin's lips and began the slide down his throat. Justin's eyes lifted to meet Brian's hungry and lust-filled eyes, almost as if drawn by some irresistible force. "Mmmm..." Justin moaned as he drank the intoxicating blood, his knees growing weak as his body responded to both Brian's blood and the desires that coursed through every sense in his body.

 

Brian's free arm reached around to clutch at the perfect flesh of Justin's ass, his fingers sinking in and out as his eyes fastened intently on Justin continuing to absorb him. "So fucking hot. I can feel my blood joining with yours... most importantly - I can feel you." His voice barely audible, Brian whispered achingly, "I need more, Justin. So much more... You're going to give it to me, aren't you, my boy?"

 

Without thinking, Justin nodded his head... his mouth finally pulling from Brian's wrist, eyes widening as he watched the marks on Brian's skin instantly healing. "Yes. I want to feel it all with you, Brian. Feed from me. Please. I want it. I n-need it."

 

His throat eliciting a hum that more resembled a low roar, Brian's lips caressed along the line of Justin's neck... growling as Justin fitted his body completely against his own in total trust and surrender. "Yes, that's it, Justin. Give yourself completely over to me. I promise you will not regret it." Brian's tongue stretched out to lick at the expanse of skin along Justin's neck and shoulder... moving up and down in rapid motion, bestowing teasing nips before his fangs skillfully slid into the flesh that beckoned him. Brian's eyes nearly rolled back into his head at the sweet, intoxicating flavor that immediately hit his throat. The previous little taste he had enjoyed of the blond was nothing in comparison to this full discovery.

 

Justin gasped as Brian fed on him, a pleasure, unlike anything he'd ever known flowing through him. His cock throbbed and ached, the turgid flesh feeling as if it would burst soon. After long moments of Brian pulling deeply on his blood, Justin let out an evocative wail as he came inside his pants; trembling and flushed in embarrassment at his sudden loss of control. He groaned as Brian pulled his fangs free, total disbelief in what had happened instantly assailing him. "I- I..."

 

Brian chuckled. "Don't be embarrassed, Justin. It was beautiful. You are so incredibly responsive."

 

"I just came, but I still want you. How can that be?" Justin asked in bemusement.

 

"You have my blood flowing in your veins, Justin." Brian looked down at Justin, his cock throbbing and needing immediate relief. "That release was only the beginning. You need me inside you. Fucking you, taking you. Just as I need to possess you. Is that what you want, Justin? Do you want me to fuck you, Justin? Hard, fast... showing you exactly what it means to be possessed by me. Is that what you want?"

 

Justin's lips quivered, his breathing quickening... soon becoming erratic. "Yes... Fuck me, Brian. Hard and fast."

 

Brian needed no further urging. This was what he'd wanted to happen from the moment he had spoken to Justin on the phone earlier today. In a motion of vampire frenzy, Brian popped the cap of lube that was in his jeans, spreading it generously on his fingers, stepping away from Justin to turn him so he could bend him over the back of the couch, quickly ordering him. "Drop your pants, Justin. I need to be inside of you - now!"

 

It all happened so quickly. Fingers slid in to expertly prepare him, quickly and efficiently before Brian's cock replaced the searching digits to thrust and claim the flesh that had only known Brian's possession. Justin's head arched back against Brian's shoulder, his breath coming out in gusty pants as Brian rammed into mercilessly, fingers digging tightly into the flesh of his hips... taking him in a fierce motion that a normal human could barely withstand - if not for the powerful blood that now flowed in Justin's bloodstream. "You feel so g-good," Justin panted almost incoherently as Brian's thrusts drove them both toward that special euphoric bliss, Justin's thighs trembling realizing he was about to explode again.

 

"Y-yes..." Brian hissed, his fangs once again sinking into the flesh of Justin's neck... unable to resist another taste, his hands jerking Justin's hips back against his steady thrusts... intent on pushing them both over the edge together. He didn't feed on him for long this time when he felt himself emptying into the tight heat that enveloped him, growling his satisfaction as he felt the answering response within Justin. He clicked his fangs closed, leaning in to lick and nibble at Justin's neck, before he growled, "That was amazing."

 

"Mmmm, yes." Justin spun around, slipping his arms around Brian's waist... feeling a contentment he couldn't begin to understand or explain. Knowing they had so much to discuss yet, but right now only wanting to be held in his lover's arms, Justin asked, "Can I stay with you tonight?"

 

Brian smiled, whether voicing it or not, knowing he wanted that more than anything right now... along with knowing there would be much to talk about yet. "Yes, Justin. I find myself far from finished with you tonight..."

 

Justin beamed from ear to ear as Brian led him up to the platform that housed his bed. "I'm glad to hear that, Brian." Snuggling into his side, he peered up at Brian to find his vampire lover looking down at him with something resembling tenderness in his eyes. As he felt himself lowered onto the bed, Justin's thoughts were running rampant. I swear you will love me, Brian Kinney... as much as I love you.

 

TBC