- Text Size +

 

Justin tossed his head back and forth on the pillow; his hands clenching and unclenching into the sheets that surrounded him. Sharp, gusty pants escaped his lips as his hips jutted forward seeking that sweet bliss that would once again restore a semblance of sanity back into his crazed and lust-driven mind. They had been going at it all night long, the only breaks being when Justin either needed to get a drink, relieve himself, or rest. Brian was insatiable... and the feeling echoed fully within him. Justin felt the sweat sliding down his neck, his back, everywhere... all generating from the blinding lust driving him over the edge.

 

Brian's tongue stabbed into Justin's weeping slit, his fingers scissoring almost frantically inside of Justin, once again preparing what had become his well-used ass tonight. He marveled at the smooth and tight feel of Justin's ass. How could he feel so tight... so fucking perfect after all the times he'd used him now? The pleasure he obtained while buried in this small blond boy's ass held no comparison to any other before him in his entire existence. That in itself was amazing. Brian looked up as he worked his fingers in and out, his tongue lapping voraciously at the leaking slit; his eyes had gone black and stormy in a savage intensity that was soon to be fully unleashed.

 

"S-stop, B-Brian. Please..." Justin gasped from beneath the relentless brunet. Justin's eyes met the determined dark gaze with one of his own. "N-need you inside me, Brian."

 

Eyes glowing in savage need, Brian's mouth pulled off Justin's cock with a resounding pop, his tongue slithering up Justin's stomach; crossing his chest and neck until his lips closed around Justin's ear, breathing in erratic, needful gasps... remarkably still maintaining the fucking motion of his fingers up Justin's ass - his fangs clicking out as he felt the muscles of Justin's ass clamping down. Brian growled, his tone deep and feral. "Fuck. I can't get enough of you." Brian ground his cock into Justin's, his fingers ramming against the sensitive prostate that he knew craved to feel his full possession once more. "I'm going to fuck your hot little ass raw until I get enough of it..."

 

"Do it," Justin moaned, his hips continuing to lift to meet the thrust of Brian's fingers. "Fuck me, bite me... Anything, just t-take me, Brian."

 

Brian slowly withdrew his fingers, his mouth pulling from Justin's ear to smash it against Justin's trembling lips, making certain to retract his fangs before merging their lips together. He stabbed his tongue into the hot depths, over and over, his hands sliding underneath to firmly grasp the flesh of Justin's ass, intent on moving into position quickly. After long moments of intense grappling of tongues and grinding of teeth, Brian pulled back to look at Justin. His voice became low and primal. "I intend to do all of that, Justin. Now relax and let me have you."

 

"I'm yours..." Justin mumbled in a mere whisper, his eyes drowning in the hazel eyes that thrummed with need and intent.

 

A smile spread across Brian's lips. It was a look that spoke of lascivious intentions. Brian left no doubt of how badly he wished to devour him, nor the fact of his determination to do exactly that. "Yes, you are." Brian hooked Justin's legs over his shoulders moving quickly into position. Brian nearly howled as his cock slid into the tightest piece of heaven he'd ever known in his entire existence. His neck arched back, fangs immediately clicking out amid his savage lust; snapping his head down to gaze into Justin's glazed eyes with a glowing fire in his own, Brian hissed, "Mine until I say otherwise. Never forget that..."

 

"Never forget... always yours," Justin gasped out, his hands reaching out to clutch at Brian's slick, corded back... his hips thrusting upward to meet Brian's frenzied and determined strokes. His eyes remaining connected to his primitive vampire lover, Justin panted and moaned as Brian's cock tapped incessantly at that sweet spot that Brian had claimed and controlled, over and over tonight. Closing his eyes, Justin tried to block out the love he felt for the passionate brunet, knowing Brian didn't want to hear those words yet, convinced there would be a day that Brian cherished those words falling freely from his lips. He would wait for that moment. This incredible man was worth any wait... any sacrifice. He was worth everything...

 

Brian began to ram ferociously into the willing blond that was mindless in a lust they nearly matched in fervor equally. A feral smile crossed Brian's lips, as his lips parted... fangs fully extended, eyes glazed with a need for the pleasure he was now deriving from inside Justin, but more for his primal need to feed on him once again. He couldn't get enough of this boy in any capacity. Brian was beginning to wonder if he ever would do so. Growling as Justin pumped against him, his head tossing back frantically on the pillows, Brian hissed out in savage desire, "I need you, Justin. All of you."

 

Justin moaned, knowing exactly what those words meant... equally knowing it meant another mind-blowing orgasm that would blind him for a moment when the only thing he could see was stars behind his eyes. "Yes... Take what you need, Brian. I- I want you to have it all."

 

Leaning down, Brian licked along Justin's neck, fucking him harder and faster now, one hand moving to pump on Justin's cock... the other cradling the back of his neck in his palm - angling him in the correct position to feed the savage beast within him. "Such a good boy," Brian rasped as his fangs slid slowly into Justin's neck, his eyes rolling back as the delicious taste of the beautiful young blond hit the back of his throat. Brian timed his pumping on Justin's cock, along with his deep thrusts... sucking in voracious hunger on his neck, forcing himself to remember he couldn't indulge himself for long. The boy was not only tired, but was undoubtedly weakened from his use of him. Tonight, he hadn't taken it easy on the boy. Finally, with the added gift of his blood, Justin had been ready to experience the full effect of his vampire lover.

 

A slight gasp passed Justin's lips, as he felt Brian drawing deeply on his blood one last time, before his fangs pulled free and Brian quickly sealed the wound with his tongue. Justin felt his heart thundering inside his chest as he looked into Brian's eyes, seeing the burning lust and possessiveness in his lover's gaze. He never wanted this to end. Justin moaned as he felt a quickening in his legs, knowing it signaled he was about to slip over the edge. Seeing the fierce intensity on Brian's face, he knew they were about to reach that peak together. "Gonna come, Brian..." Justin moaned in between shallow breaths.

 

"Yes..." Brian growled, his hand on Justin's cock speeding up as his thrusts quickly accelerated... the bed hammering into the wall from his savage movements. "Let it all go, Justin. Come for me..." Brian's lips curled in what was nothing short of a feral smile, wicked and carnal, as his release jutted forward... moments later Justin's coating the palm of his hand. He thrust forward a few more times, giving the beautiful blond boy all he had to give, before pulling out to lay next to him. Brian reached over to grab a towel he had wisely thought to place there earlier, wiping his hand before thoughtfully moving to rub it across Justin's stomach.

 

"Thank you," Justin murmured with a blush on his face, uncertain if he was thanking Brian for cleaning him up or for all they had shared on this night. Justin decided it didn't matter. He felt closer to Brian right now than he ever had before; in fact, he felt closer to his vampire lover than anyone - ever. Justin couldn't stifle a series of yawns from escaping, slightly disgruntled that he wouldn't be able to stay awake much longer.

 

Brian leaned over kissing him softly on the lips, his tongue stroking into his mouth... kissing him deeply, leaning his forehead against Justin's, his eyes boring into Justin's as they fervently kissed. He pulled back and reached down for the sheets that lay tangled at the foot of the bed. "Get some sleep, twat. You've more than earned it."

 

Justin's smile completely transformed his face as he looked at Brian, love and hope shining in his eyes. "This has been the best night ever."

 

Inclining his head, Brian couldn't argue that. "It hasn't been half bad."

 

"Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment," Justin teased, yet knowing his words had most likely found their mark.

 

"You should. I don't give repeat performances. Yet, here we are..." Brian drawled, uncaring of all he continued to reveal with his admissions having decided his rules were non-existent when it came to this hot little blond. He was past the point of caring about that. The pleasure was all that mattered. No other could match what he felt when buried deep inside of him, or even when in his presence. He would ride this out for as long as it lasted, thinking sooner or later his addiction to Justin would end; never occurring to him that this could merely be the beginning of his addiction... and that the obsession and desire for Justin would only continue to escalate.

 

Justin curled himself against Brian, momentarily surprised that Brian allowed it without a fuss, before trustingly laying his head on the vampire's arm and falling into a blissful sleep. A smile continued to curve his lips as he drifted off, his love for Brian and his hope for the future continuing to swell within his heart.

 

TBC