- Text Size +

 

Brian showed Craig Taylor into his soundproof office, closing the door and locking it behind them. In this instant, he hated that he cared so much about Justin's feelings. Brian had rarely killed in his life as a vampire, primarily back in his early years, but he had never been as tempted as he was now with this odious man. He didn't deserve to call Justin his son... let alone breathe the same air as the compassionate and beautiful blond. Regardless of that simple fact, he couldn't kill Justin's father. Brian smiled coldly as Craig turned to face him, deciding at that moment he would play with him for a bit. His decision made, he released his hold on the weaker man's mind, allowing him to revert back to his former rebellious and arrogant demeanor.

 

"How did I get here?" Craig muttered. "Who the hell are you?"

 

"Why don't you think back on that, Mr. Taylor. I believe my identity was already established..." Brian drawled, leaning back against the door, waiting as the recognition set in.

 

Craig's eyes narrowed on him thoughtfully. Awareness caused his face to flush as anger swelled within him. "Kinney," he sneered. "You are the depraved asshole that has corrupted my son."

 

"Careful there, Mr. Taylor. I only allow my friends to verbally abuse me."

 

"You won't have to worry about that much longer, Mr. Kinney. I won't let you continue this disgusting behavior with any other boys. I'm going to the police," Craig foolishly threatened him. "You will never see Justin again."

 

Brian laughed, enjoying this game... yet, already becoming bored with it. Something that came so easily was so difficult to truly enjoy. Brian decided he would allow the man to delude himself a short while longer. "I don't think so. In fact, I intend to see your son tonight."

 

"Like hell, you will! My son isn't leaving the house. I have already forbidden it. He knows better than to disrespect me further..." Craig hissed, his hands clenching and unclenching at his sides.

 

At that moment, Brian had to pull in all the control he possessed not to viciously rip the man apart. Hearing his words and viewing the aggressive stance brought visually to life Craig striking out against Justin. Now that he had the face and voice to attach to Justin's father, Brian found his fury overwhelming him. He wouldn't allow him to ever raise a hand to him again. It was then he decided precisely how he would use his mind control against the insipid weakling. Not only would he ensure Craig Taylor began to treat Justin with respect, but he would also force the judgmental man to push Justin his way. Justin would win and he would as well. As he viewed the cold hatred in Craig Taylor's eyes, Brian couldn't dispel the image of Justin's abuse by the hand of this man.

 

Brian's hand shot out to swiftly encircle Taylor's neck, slamming him furiously against the door. "Thank you for the reminder, Mr. Taylor..." Brian hissed, his fangs quickly extracting.

 

Craig gasped in horror. "What the fuck are you?"

 

Brian's eyes reddened, his need for vengeance causing his lust for blood to boil to the surface. His eyes flickered from his grip upon Craig's neck, to the frightened bulging eyes. His voice became low and feral. "I'm your worst nightmare come to life. However, you are fortunate that I care about your son's feelings. That is the only thing that saves your miserable life."

 

"What are you going to do to me?" Craig asked, his aggressive tone suddenly changing to scared and broken.

 

"I am going to make it so you never hurt Justin again..." Brian hissed, his eyes homing in on the pulse-pounding erratically in Craig's throat.

 

"P-please. Let me go," Craig began to plead helplessly.

 

Brian smiled, his eyes filled with malice toward the man he wished to completely destroy. Curling his lips in distaste, he leaned forward to viciously sink his fangs into Craig's throat... only taking a small amount; finding the entire process repellent, yet finding it a necessary measure to further ensure his complete control over Craig Taylor. He only allowed a small portion to slide down his throat. The blood that filled his mouth he spat out in distaste into Craig's horrified face. Brian tightened his grip around Craig's throat, angling his head back to stare directly into his blazing eyes. "That was merely to increase my hold on you. I am very particular about who feeds me. You undoubtedly do not fit my criteria."

 

Craig looked at Brian with terror-stricken eyes. "What will you do now?"

 

"Keep looking into my eyes." Brian's voice became low, almost monotone as he hypnotized his victim. "You have no will to resist. What I want you to do, you will do. Tell me, Craig. What is it that you most desire?"

 

"I want to do what you want," Craig answered evenly, his eyes completely encompassed by the vampire that held him immobile and completely under his control.

 

Brian maintained his tight grip, not out of necessity, but merely out of pleasure. Inflicting pain and terror on this abhorrent creature was bringing him the greatest of pleasure. He knew one thing for certain. This was the sort of rush that made his sexual need voracious. He would finish this... then, he would fuck Justin all night. It would be unrelenting. The boy would know without a fraction of a doubt exactly who he belonged to. First things first, though. He must finish manipulating Craig Taylor. Then, the pleasure that he could only fully derive within Justin would be his.

 

"Of course you do," Brian purred, his eyes drilling into the empty eyes of his victim. His voice became low and dark, his words utilized to achieve his primary goal - ensuring Justin's safety. "You will listen to my commands and you will obey them. You will not question my wishes. Do you understand me?"

 

Craig nodded, keeping his eyes connected to the vampire that now controlled him. His voice was soft and even. "Yes, I understand."

 

"Excellent," Brian whispered. "You will return to your home with a changed outlook. You will treat your family with respect... most particularly Justin. Not only will you respect your son, but you will encourage him to succumb to his desires. In particular... you will no longer seek to keep him away from me." Brian's hand tightened once more. "Are you still understanding me?"

 

"Yes." Craig's answer was raspy, yet spoken with certainty. "I only want Justin to be safe and happy."

 

"Very good," Brian answered. He released his grasp upon Craig's neck, backing away slightly. "You may go now. You will not remember being here. When asked, you will tell your wife you had a few drinks and thought things through. You will have a drink before you go home to corroborate your story."

 

Craig blinked slowly, nodding in agreement. "A drink, yes. I really should have a drink..."

 

Brian watched as Craig made his departure, satisfied with his control over the weak man. He would have loved inflicting pain on the repellent man. Feelings, he decided, were a very bad thing. They had been the only thing that had spared Craig Taylor. He thought about the last time he'd fucked Justin, the adoration and trust in the beautiful blue eyes. Brian smiled. Perhaps feelings weren't as bad as he'd always believed them to be.

 


 

Brian emitted a deep, primitive growl as his cock relentlessly drove in and out of the perfect ass beneath him. They had been fucking and exploring each other's bodies for hours now. Neither of them could find a degree of satiation. Each time they thought they would find it, the unquenchable lust would reappear. Justin was perfect for him in every way. The blond was an addiction that couldn't be appeased. Once he had resented this insatiable desire Justin instilled in him... now he not only welcomed it, but he embraced it as well. In the duration of his entire existence, he'd never known such pleasure as he found with Justin. At this point, he hoped that it never ended.

 

Justin let out low, gusty pants feeling himself so close to yet another mind-numbing release... determined by the speed and intensity of Brian's strokes, his vampire lover was right with him. As his hands clenched into the sheets, hips arching backwards to meet Brian's frenzied thrusts, Justin moaned his pleasure into the pillow. "Coming, Brian. I c-can't hold on."

 

"Don't hold back, Justin. Let everything go..." Brian hissed as he thrust through Justin's pulsing vibrations, shooting deeply and fully inside his now quivering blond. Brian smiled as he pulled out, knowing he needed to give Justin's hot little ass a break; hating that he needed to do so, while reminding himself that Justin was human. He trailed his tongue up the boy's back, absorbing the sweat that dripped and pooled along his alabaster skin. Nuzzling his mouth into the side of Justin's neck, Brian huskily purred, "That was hot."

 

Rolling onto his side once Brian removed his weight from his body, Justin smiled at his vampire dreamily. "No. You're hot."

 

"It's true. I am," Brian told him, eyes dancing with laughter. Curling his lips under, Brian nonchalantly observed, "Your warden let you out... or bad little Justin snuck out?"

 

Justin laughed. "It's the strangest thing. Dad left the house earlier determined to send me away in the hopes of fixing me. He came home supportive and told me to do what made me happy."

 

"How interesting," Brian deadpanned. He looked at Justin intently. "And what makes you happy is being here with me?"

 

"More than anything. I think you know how I feel about you, Brian..." Justin spoke in what was a mere whisper. He looked up at his lover, deciding now was the moment to ask the question that had been on his mind for the past few days. Justin didn't think Brian would be agreeable... yet, he had to ask. "Uhh, with that in mind, there's something I wanted to ask you."

 

Brian's eyes narrowed on him thoughtfully. "And that is?"

 

"My senior prom is next weekend. I was hoping you would go with me..." Justin nervously told him, hoping Brian would continue making his dreams come true.

 

A brow shot up incredulously, before laughter ensued. Brian sighed when seeing the crestfallen look on his sensitive blond's face. "Knock it off, twat. Don't be such a lesbian. I wasn't laughing at you. Think about the situation. Forget about the age I appear to be... and more of the age I truly am."

 

Justin laughed. "I get that it would feel strange for you. It's okay if you don't want to do it, but it would mean everything to me if I could have just one dance with you in that setting... in front of all those that have ridiculed me since I came out."

 

Brian ran a hand through his hair, shaking his head in amazed disbelief at how much this boy had changed his life. He couldn't help but wonder if this wasn't just the beginning of even more changes to come. Looking into the pleading blue eyes, Brian was nearly undone. "I'll think about it, you conniving little fucker. That's all I'm promising."

 

A brilliant smile spread across Justin's lips as his arms curled around Brian's waist. He snuggled his head into Brian's neck, tears of joy sliding down his face. Whether Brian admitted it or not, Justin knew what this meant. Brian was falling in love with him, if he hadn't already. Now, Justin felt safe to say the words he had been afraid to say before. He realized Brian might never verbally return the sentiment, but now more than ever he felt the promise of a future with Brian. "I love you, Brian."

 

His eyes flickered briefly, a sudden tightness forming in his throat that was unfamiliar to him. Brian pulled Justin even closer, feeling the stillness of his body and breathing that became even, knowing his boy was quickly falling into a contented sleep. He shook his head in amazement as he stroked his hands down Justin's back. I don't know how it happened, but I love you too, you persistent little fucker.

 

TBC