- Text Size +

 

Brian exited the backroom of Babylon, the hardness of his dick temporarily satisfied, yet knowing his relief wouldn't last for long. The past few nights he had fucked and fed on more men than he'd ever used in such a short span of time. Scowling as he moved toward the bar, seeing Ted, Michael, and Emmett awaiting his return, Brian laid it all to the blame of one man. Justin. Of course, he would never admit to remembering the name of a trick. He would call him every other name instead of his own, but he remembered the delicious blond only too well.

 

Fuck... he still wanted the hot little blond so much. That in itself was unfathomable to him. Brian Kinney didn't do repeats; he most certainly didn't languish over the loss of a man in his bed. Yet, if only to himself, Brian knew he was obsessed with the blond boy. He wanted to hunt him now and take him in every way imaginable, but he knew he wouldn't do that. He refused to allow some little blond twink to affect his life so drastically. Once he had a man, or boy in this case, the attraction was over. He wasn't human. Brian was immortal. It was laughable that this young kid could reach inside of him so deeply. It had to end. The distraction was ridiculous... and it was dangerous. Brian knew if he didn't get it under control, he could make all sorts of mistakes, ones that could be lethal for everyone.

 

He nodded toward his bartender, asking without speaking for a bottle of water. "Thanks, Steve." Brian took it, unscrewing the lid before taking a long swallow. He looked around the busy club at the hot grinding bodies, finding his hard-on quickly returning, once again cursing the origin of it. The boy was nearby. He could feel him. That was another alarming variable. Brian had always been able to turn off feeling the presence... and/or feelings of one that he had fed from, but everything was different with Justin. He felt the desperation in him, but most of all, he felt the boy's lust. He gritted his teeth in fury thinking of the boy lusting after another man. That pissed him off even more. Brian Kinney did NOT do jealousy, the same as he didn't do relationships.

 

Brian found himself watching the entrance for Justin; realistically knowing he was far too young to enter, while not being oblivious to the fact of how simple it was to obtain a fake ID. Would Justin go that far to stalk him? And why did the thought of Justin going to such extremes for him make his cock jump in his pants? Fuck, Brian thought as he continued to look around. This boy had him all messed up. He needed to find a way to gain his control back, but how?

 

"Someone's very quiet tonight..." Michael mumbled in surprise; he was partly annoyed that Brian hadn't even acknowledged him yet.

 

Brian shrugged. "Talk's overrated when there's so many hot bodies to fuck."

 

Emmett snorted. "As many trips as you've made to the backroom tonight, I think you've done more than your part to balance that."

 

Ted cleared his throat nervously. "Uh, on that note, I think I'll be heading home. I do have to crunch numbers in the morning." Ted finished his drink, avoiding the gaze of a guy at the end of the bar that had been trying to catch his eye all night."

 

"Goodnight, Teddy," Emmett said, giving his friend a wet kiss on the cheek. He looked toward the end of the bar. "But what about your not so secret admirer? Blake, I think it is. He's been cruising you all night. Maybe you should take him home."

 

They all looked down the end of the bar, none of them discreet, all of them seeing how the man in question didn't even attempt to avert his gaze; yet kept his smiling face directly focused on Ted... and him alone. Ted flushed as he stood to leave, shaking his head in dismissal of Emmett's advice. "Nah, I'll pass. I'm sure he's just being friendly. A guy like that isn't going to be interested in me."

 

"Hey," Michael murmured in protest. "Don't sell yourself short, Ted. It's obvious he likes you. I think you should take a shot."

 

"Perhaps some other time," Ted said with a nervous laugh, walking away from the bar... waving at them all without turning around; being certain not to turn his head to see if Blake was following his departure.

 

Brian laughed. "Looks like Ted is the only one of you three to get any action tonight. Blake is following him out the door now."

 

Emmett's jaw dropped in shock. "I'll be damned. He really does like Teddy."

 

"What's not to like?" Michael asked. "Ted's a good guy."

 

Brian looked at Michael incredulously. "Right. Good guy equals not getting laid... at least by anyone even remotely fuckable. Speaking of which... how the fuck did you get off your leash again?"

 

Michael scowled at Brian belligerently. "I'm not on a leash. David trusts me to hang out with my friends knowing I will be coming home to him."

 

"Aww. How lesbianic," Brian sneered. "You have fun with that, Mikey." Brian's eyes fixated on the bodies writhing under the lights and music of Babylon, his gaze homing in on a hottie that he'd never seen before; bottom line the only part of that equation that mattered was that he hadn't fucked him yet. Brian decided that was about to change. Ignoring Michael and Emmett, he danced his way out to the man that was dancing amidst a group of men, singling him out for his attention. Quirking his finger, he lured another man to them; he whispered hot and lewd suggestions into their ears... slipping in between them, wanting the feel of two hard bodies against him - determined with these two, he would erase that delicious twink from his mind.

 


 

Daphne's eyes were wide with excitement as she took in this world that she would have never known to have existed before Justin introduced her to it. She still couldn't believe they had been allowed inside even with the fake IDs. Justin had been more than fortunate to find that woman and her brother to assist them, although she had warned him against pursuing Brian in the process. As she looked around, she thought that warning could have been well advised. When Justin tugged on her arm, she stumbled along knowing it meant he'd found Brian... the man he had been going on about endlessly for the past several days.

 

"Look, there he is. There's Brian," Justin told her, pointing out toward the middle of the dance floor.

 

They watched as Brian whispered in the one man's ears. The man seemed more than receptive to Brian's suggestions. Both of them watched in an expression close to awe as Brian worked his magic. One in amazement... and the other yearning to be on the receiving end of Brian's determined pursuit.

 

Daphne's eyes focused on the pair. "Look, he's got someone." Her amazement intensified seeing that Brian had pulled another one in. She muttered her thoughts to Justin, shocked he wasn't the least bit surprised.

 

"He can do anything he wants," Justin responded, before he put his plan into action. Two could play this game, Justin thought. No matter what Brian had said at the end of their night, Justin knew that Brian still wanted him. He would prove that - here and now. If he could provoke a slight spark of jealousy in Brian, it would all be worth it. Maybe then, Brian would take him more seriously, let him into his life. That was his most fervent goal right now.

 

She shouted out, "What are you doing?" Daphne watched as Justin took his shirt off, tossing it to the side; frowning slightly when he began to walk away. When Justin didn't answer, she stood where she was to watch, knowing there was little else she could do. She only hoped the end result was what Justin hoped to happen, and that he didn't walk out of here devastated by this man - once again.

 

Justin stopped a few feet from Brian, seemingly dancing with a group of young men, yet not really dancing with them. His focus wasn't on them. It was on the men Brian hunted; most particularly - Brian himself. Justin began to move his body sensuously to the music... his entire goal to entice. He knew he could dance, just as he knew the men's eyes were pulled to him. A part of him was shocked when Brian's first pick up left him to dance with him. No one was hotter than Brian Kinney. Justin surmised it must be due to him being fresh meat, obviously an irresistible lure to the men of Liberty Ave. Justin smiled when the other man left Brian to come up behind him. That one was the more aggressive of the two. Soon, he had his hands running up and down Justin, his mouth moving to kiss his shoulders; his body pressed as tightly as possible to his much smaller body.

 

Nonchalantly, Justin glanced to catch Brian's reaction. In the briefest of moments, Justin glimpsed a myriad of emotions on the beautiful brunet's face. First, he viewed irritation, followed by admiration... ending with the one he had wanted to see the most - lust. A lust that was directed toward him, and not these men. Justin knew he had achieved it, just as he knew he would be the one in Brian's bed tonight. It was just a matter of waiting for Brian to make his move. Justin doubted he'd be waiting for long.

 


 

Brian smiled in stunned disbelief at the audacity of the little fucker that hadn't left his thoughts for long since the night he'd fucked him. As he watched the two tricks - his two tricks salivating and pawing Justin, he couldn't help but wonder if this would happen again. Would this beautiful blond persist in stealing his tricks? Shaking his head in amazement as he watched Justin working them, and in effect working him - Brian thought this could just be the beginning of such moments.

 

When the big, perfectly toned bare-chested one began more overtly to touch and kiss Justin, Brian knew he'd had enough. He knew it could be his vampire instincts talking, but he didn't care. The boy was his until he decided otherwise. Perhaps he had stated it was over on their last night; however, he was the King of Liberty Avenue and the owner of Babylon... he could amend the rules anytime he chose. Justin wanted to gain his attention tonight. Brian's eyes glazed over with untamed lust as he looked at Justin's bare chest, his body writhing to the music. The other two were non-existent now. Justin would soon learn what it meant to tempt the beast... and he was about to take home the blond-headed prize, and give him another night he would never forget.

 

Unable to watch any longer, Brian slid his arm in between Justin and the first trick, effectively pushing him away. He gave the other a warning glance as he pushed him away. Brian didn't watch where they moved off to... his focus entirely on Justin. He looked down into the beautiful blue eyes so full of fire and life. Brian wanted to devour him in that instant. He shook his head in grim acknowledgment. Whether he succumbed in the future or not, Brian knew unmistakably he would never have enough of this boy. He was an addiction. A craving he needed to appease over and over.

 

 

They finished out the dance, Brian's hands relearning the perfect body he hadn't forgotten; his tongue all over the boy's neck, lips claiming lips over and over again. The song had barely ended when Brian growled into Justin's ear, "You came here on a mission. You succeeded, little twat. Either walk out of here now... or come home with me. I promise you one thing, though. I WON'T hold back this time."

 

Justin's eyes widened as he looked into eyes that were burning primal in their intensity. He wondered if he'd done the right thing coming here tonight. Justin smiled, as he felt possessed by Brian again... simply from one torrid glance. He knew he'd done the right thing. The only thing he could do. Whether Brian wanted to accept it or even hear it, Justin had fallen in love on that first night. He would take any time they had together. Justin reached up to stroke Brian lightly on the cheek, his eyes shining and bright... filled with an emotion he doubted the brunet truly understood. "I want to be with you, Brian. It's all I've thought about since that first night."

 

"So be it, then. I'm going to fuck your hot little ass into tomorrow. You'll be lucky to walk out of my loft in the morning," Brian hissed, taking a bite out of Justin's neck, careful to keep his fangs in check. Brian groaned as he inhaled Justin's delicious scent knowing he would feed on him again this night. Perhaps this time enough to satisfy his unquenched hunger for the blond. "Let's go," Brian rasped huskily. "Tonight, little fucker... you're all mine."

 

Groaning in anticipation of what was to come, Justin smiled and inwardly glowed. He thought the words that he didn't feel safe to voice, unaware that Brian was attacking his very mind at the moment and reading his very thoughts. I've always been yours, Brian Kinney. No matter what happens in the future, that will never change.

 

Brian smiled to himself, not even considering how the thoughts didn't repel him as they would from any other man. Yes. Mine until I say otherwise. Perhaps, my ownership needs to extend just a bit longer. Tonight, you truly learn what it means to be mine...

 

TBC