- Text Size +

 

"You want me to do what?" Brian demanded, looking at the boards... next at Justin and Kyle expectantly and with extreme irritation. The last day and a half had not been good ones. He wanted this campaign badly... as well as wanting the beautiful blond that was seated across from his desk. Brian was determined to achieve both of those goals.

 

"I told you he wouldn't like the idea, Justin..." Kyle announced, his voice annoyingly pitched in that ‘I told you so' tone.

 

Brian glared at the more experienced member of his art team, wondering why he had never noticed how much of a suck-up he was. When the two of them had arrived in his office, Kyle had seemed genuinely excited about the boards and Justin's ideas... now, he was essentially throwing the young blond to the wolves. Ideally, that suited Brian just fine. He had no problem with making a slow and completely thorough meal of one Justin Taylor. His eyes narrowing as Justin continued to bite at his lower lip nervously, Brian decided he might have his next taste of the delicious blond before they left on their trip. Brian's patience was limited at best... with Justin's continued provocation - it was non-existent. It was time to speed up the pace.

 

"Kyle, as Justin is the one who prepared both the boards and the idea, I would like to hear the explanation from him. If that works for you..." Brian snapped, all but tired of Kyle's simpering and condescending attitude.

 

The slightly older and more experienced artist lowered his head, knowing he had been put in his place... further determined not to do anything to push himself any deeper. "Yes, Mr. Kinney. My apologies."

 

Justin's eyes widened, uncertain if he wanted to be in this particular hot seat, feeling himself under the hot scrutiny of Brian's intense gaze. He was quickly becoming intuitive of Brian's manner and his moods. The looks he had been receiving since this meeting had begun over forty-five minutes ago had been diverse... all of them unsettling. From the moment they had arrived, Brian's gaze had been unwavering and filled with intensity. Initially, it had been a hot desire he read in his fiercely dominant employer's eyes, it changed to incredulous disbelief as Kyle unveiled his presentation. The most confusing part had been how Brian's expression continued to alternate between lust-blown, concentration on the subject at hand, and irritation regarding both fronts.

 

Brian arched his brow impatiently, staring at Justin head-on, more than anxious to hear this presentation in his own words... and not the rushed one Kyle had just so incompetently given. "I'm waiting, Justin. Explain this second board to me, and how it will result in Brown Athletics signing with Kinnetik."

 

Nodding, Justin took a deep breath in preparation of speaking... knowing this wouldn't be an easy sell to either Brian or the prospective client. Yet, it was one that he thought would not only land Brian the contract... but keep them as well - long term. "The first board is self-explanatory in itself. Basically, it's a more current design of what Vangard has provided for them in the past. Looking at the past campaigns Vangard has provided for them, it doesn't seem as if Leo Brown embraces change very well."

 

"Exactly," Brian snapped in agreement. "That is why I question this second board. The skill you have employed to it isn't in question. What is contained in it raises many."

 

Justin glanced at Kyle briefly, seeing the sympathetic along with a mocking look on his face. Kyle had warned him that this would be a tough sell and that he didn't think he could manage it. Justin was determined to not only sell it, but have Brian zealously behind it. Once he explained the merits, he hoped his efforts were rewarded with Brian's approval. "I reviewed all the specs you gave me. The demographics really amazed me."

 

Brian sat forward, resting his chin in the palm of his hand... his eyes fastened attentively on Justin. "How so?"

 

"They seem to be marketing to a select age group exclusively. Granted they have a small line for their retired clientele... but nothing appealing for anyone under the age of twenty. Their sales are good, but they could be so much better. More well-rounded, in fact. I think expanding their line, along with an aggressive approach in advertising could bring them a huge increase in revenue," Justin continued, his eyes alive with passion and determination to convince his boss of the merits of his findings.

 

"I don't disagree with what you're saying, the figures speak for themselves; however, our job is to provide the advertising and capitalize on the product they have given us. It is not for us to push for them to expand by adding an entirely new line. What you are suggesting isn't minor. If I understand this board correctly, you are wanting to pitch to Brown Athletics that they launch a youth line of designer sportswear... not only geared to the teen market, but younger." Brian looked down at the artistically genius board, then back up at Justin. "As an advertising agency, perhaps you can share with me exactly how to achieve that."

 

Kyle chuckled in his seat, rendering him a glare from the man in charge... one in no mood for either sarcasm or humor. "Sorry Sir," he mumbled under his breath.

 

Brian looked back and forth between the two men, knowing he needed to remove the annoying one from the situation before Justin was the only member of his art team. He wasn't certain things weren't moving in that direction, but not yet. Brian knew he had already thrown so much at the blond's head. He didn't need that addition - yet. "Kyle, why don't you go back to the art department and finish up for the day. I'll sort this out with Justin."

 

"As you wish, Sir. I'll see you both in the morning, then." Kyle stood quickly to his feet, obviously finding the prospect of leaving this meeting more than appealing.

 

Justin sighed, realizing he was once again secluded with the lion in his den. This time it wasn't personal; however, seeing the glint in Brian's eyes... he didn't doubt it could veer in that direction quickly. Clearing his throat nervously, Justin told him, "Perhaps Kyle is correct, Sir. Maybe we should just go with the original board..."

 

"Nonsense, Justin. You have already displayed a creativity that I've never found in someone so inexperienced. I do understand the teen market. Much of the product Brown Athletics offers isn't with that specific age group in mind. Making things a bit more attractive and with the times could be a tremendous boost to their sales. I would just like to understand your rationale for a younger market. This board shows toddler-age children as well. As far as I know, they don't include trips to the gym in the standard preschool schedule... Perhaps you could explain this more."

 

Excited that Brian seemed interested and wanted to hear him out, Justin stood up and moved toward the desk; oblivious to the eyes that narrowed on him in hunger. Moving closer until he was standing next to Brian, he looked down at the board smiling at the look he felt it conveyed. "I just wanted to point out that the general feel of the board is family-oriented. That's how it is these days. People are so health-conscious along with being more outgoing. Everything is turned into a family event. Why not trips to the gym? The mothers would be all over the designer labels for their young children. Not only would they be dressed for various family outings... they would be fashionable as well. All around, it would be a win/win situation for Brown Athletics... and in return for Kinnetik as well."

 

Brian smiled, his eyes homing in on Justin's lips as he spoke in exuberance. The young boy was so impassioned. Seemingly it transferred to everything. Brian couldn't wait to fully explore it. In fact, he couldn't find a reason to wait any longer. "Very well. I will pitch it, and we'll see how it goes. You have some innovative ideas, Justin Taylor. I want you to take tomorrow off and get ready for our trip. Make certain you have your suits cleaned, pressed and ready to go. I'll give you the card of my personal cleaner. Instruct them to send me the bill, and that it's to be a rush job. They will have them done before we leave for the airport."

 

Justin nodded, his heartbeat elevating as he thought about this trip with Brian. He knew it would involve so much more than the meeting with Brown Athletics. He couldn't help but feel so much would change for him soon. Changes that he felt more than ready to face. He watched as Brian withdrew a card from his wallet, his hand slightly trembling as he accepted the card. He lowered his eyes, trying to do his best not to show all of his weaknesses, yet knowing with this man - succeeding in that was unlikely at best. "Thank you. I'll drop them off right away."

 

Brian inclined his head forward. His eyes trailed up and down the beautiful blond, deciding now would be the perfect opportunity to begin Justin's training. He picked up his phone, his eyes fierce on Justin as he spoke into the mouthpiece, "Take the rest of the day off, Cynthia. I'll see you in the morning."

 

"But Brian... it's only three o'clock," Cynthia spoke up in a half-hearted protest, wanting nothing more than to leave early... yet, having a very good reason as to the circumstances that provoked it.

 

"I don't recall a question in that statement. I'll see you tomorrow," Brian repeated more firmly, replacing the phone before Cynthia could question him further. His eyes narrowed as he watched Justin nervously wetting his lips, attempting to back away... both of them knowing that wasn't going to happen - not this time. His gaze unmoving from Justin's lips, Brian's voice dropped... low and guttural. "Those perfectly kissable and utterly fuckable lips. I know you want to please me. Don't you, Justin?"

 

Justin lowered his head, his feet unable to move away from beside the desk; afraid if he continued to gaze into those compelling eyes he'd be on his knees begging for the privilege to suck his cock. Feeling the hot eyes burning upon him, Justin nodded his head, continuing to keep his head lowered.

 

Brian smiled, his eyes glowing bright and feral. He stretched his hand upward to reach Justin's chin. Pulling it up just far enough to force the blond to meet the hunger in his eyes, Brian rasped huskily, "Such a good boy you are. In time, you could be the most exquisite pet a man ever possessed. And you will be if you accept all that I can offer." Brian sighed deeply, realizing he needed to proceed slowly... while knowing he needed something to tide him over. "Go lock my office door. Then, come back to me. I think I deserve a reward for my patience."

 

Justin couldn't deny Brian's words... nor could he deny the man himself. He didn't want to deny him. More than anything, he wanted to be the one to give him pleasure. Slowly, yet with steps filled with purpose, Justin moved to the door, locking it in one click... the sound the only noise permeating the room - outside of the rush of his erratic breathing. He returned to his place next to the desk, seeing that Brian was already unfastening his belt. He hadn't expected that. Seeing the bulge that pressed tightly against his Armani pants, Justin realized Brian was too far gone to pursue all of the preliminaries. Justin moistened his lips with the tip of his tongue, his eyes glazing over in need.

 

"Kneel down, Justin..." Brian ordered, swiftly unbuttoning his pants and lowering the zipper. "Good," he purred when Justin immediately acquiesced. "Now, remove my cock from my pants... hold me in your hand for a moment. You don't simply take what you want, Justin. Not with me. You know how to ask properly."

 

Reaching his hand inside the opening of Brian's pants, and then his boxers, Justin pulled him fully through... his mouth salivating at the mere prospect of tasting this beautiful and controlling man. Justin moaned as he felt Brian's cock jerking against his hand, realizing how badly Brian needed this... feeling his cock quickening in the knowledge he would be the one to give him pleasure. Nervously he looked up when he heard Brian impatiently clearing his throat... knowing his dominant boss wanted this moved along - quickly. Justin found himself to be well on board with that. Licking his lips in anticipation, Justin whispered in a soft-spoken voice. "May I suck your cock, Sir? Please?"

 

Brian growled, his nostrils flaring... his desire for the blond nearly burning out of control. "You may."

 

"Thank you, Sir..." Justin responded almost reverently, his mouth moving to take the place of his hand, tongue striking out to lick along the enormous length of Brian's cock - top and underside. Justin continued to cradle the pulsing cock in his hand as his tongue learned its texture... in his mind, hoping this would be a continuous discovery. Quickly, Justin realized Brian wasn't seeking a slow exploration, when he felt his hand tap on his shoulder to continue... intuitively knowing exactly what Brian desired. He lifted his eyes to look into Brian's smoky hazel eyes as his tongue circled the head, his tongue voraciously stabbing into the leaking slit.

 

"This isn't the time for foreplay, Justin. We'll have plenty of that in New York." Brian gritted his teeth as he looked down at the mouth surrounding his cock in savage hunger. "Suck me now, Justin. Make me come in your mouth. Show me precisely how well you can please me."

 

Justin moaned as Brian's evocative words immediately shot directly to his dick. Without delay, Justin's mouth moved down to fit itself over Brian's cock, his hand moving the shaft in and out, as his mouth bobbed up and down in unparalleled enthusiasm. Fuck, he felt so good. Tasted so good. As if he had always been meant to be there, Justin thought to himself. He increased his ministrations, barely cognizant of the fact of Brian's erratic breathing... his gusty moans of pleasure. Justin found himself quickly thrilling to the knowledge that he could drive Brian so far over the edge.

 

Brian's hands shot out to grasp the sides of Justin's face, his eyes glazed in pleasure as he moved his cock in and out of Justin's incredible mouth. Oh yes, he thought to himself. He had known Justin would be the best little cocksucker he'd ever had. Brian intended to avail himself of this particular pleasure with the boy - over and over again. They couldn't be in New York soon enough to suit him. Justin would be completely at his mercy. He would claim that perfect body in every possible way. "Mmmm. Y-yes. So fucking good," Brian panted, feeling his balls already beginning to tighten... knowing his release would come soon.

 

Moving his hand, mouth, and tongue in conjunction with Brian's thrusting motions, Justin soon discovered it wouldn't take long at all. After half a dozen more deep suckling motions, Justin was rewarded with the warm, milky substance that shot and spiraled swiftly down his throat. Justin moaned as he licked up every last drop, not removing his mouth until Brian gave him another tap on the shoulder signaling his permission. Licking his lips, savoring each last drop, Justin remained on his knees... barely aware of Brian sliding his now replete cock back into his pants and fastening back up. Keeping his head down in a subservient position, Justin waited for Brian's command... uncertain of what would follow, only knowing he wanted to do everything he could to please him.

 

Brian's breathing slowly returned to normal as he smiled down at the head bowed in submission. Such a quick study he would be. Brian could already so clearly perceive it. He wanted to further their exploration, but realized it was best to take this gradually. This delicious encounter had only reaffirmed the promise he had initially sensed within the blond. "Justin, look at me," Brian commanded softly.

 

Justin raised his flushed cheeks to meet Brian's eyes, a smile spreading across his lips as he viewed the unmasked look of pleasure on Brian's face.

 

"You have pleased me immensely, Justin. I have so many plans for us... ones that I hope to implement very soon. For now, I want you to go home and prepare for our trip. Our flight is at four o'clock tomorrow. I will pick you up around two-thirty. Make certain you are ready at that time," Brian told him firmly. "Any questions?"

 

"No, Sir..." Justin remained in position, waiting for permission to stand and depart.

 

"Very good. You may stand." Brian looked at him closely, restraining the urge to pull him into his arms and drag him over to the couch and acquaint himself with all of him. Patience, he reminded himself. It was that patience that had built trust and led them this far. He would continue on in the same fashion. "We have much to discuss yet before we proceed more fully. Once we do that, a new and exciting life awaits you, Justin. That is not only a fervent promise... it is a declaration of my intent."

 

TBC