- Text Size +

 

Brian drummed his fingers on the wooden surface of his desk, willing the time to move more quickly; specifically taking it to the time when he would be picking up Justin. He had just looked at the clock for the fourth time in the past fifteen minutes. Still a couple more hours here before he would leave to pick up his luggage... and then his most important package of all - Justin. He remembered the pleasure his blond submissive had given him last night in this chair. His submissive, he thought to himself. No formal commitment to that had been realized yet, but Brian still considered Justin his. Soon that would become a reality.

 

He was half tempted to leave for the day and visit the baths, but Brian thought better of that. Granted it would relieve the pressure in his dick... a hardness that developed every time he thought of Justin Taylor and all that he intended to introduce him to - some of which he meant to explore this weekend. But for once, he found he didn't want that release. He wanted to savor the discomfort. Brian wanted to be full-blown with lust that he was beginning to realize only the submissive blond could fully fulfill. His eyes darkened fiercely as he vowed Justin would be assuaging that particular ache. Over and over he'd be satisfied this weekend.

 

So lost in his thoughts of possessing Justin - finally, he didn't hear the light knock on his door or the head that peeked inside hopeful to gain his attention. When the annoyance of a throat being cleared penetrated the fog that surrounded him, Brian glared at his uninvited visitor. "What is it, Kyle?"

 

"I just wanted to wish you good luck on your trip, Mr. Kinney." A look of concern fell on his face, before he continued, "I only hope your faith in Justin is well placed. He's so fresh yet... and this is such a huge campaign. With the changes he wants to implement in how Leo Brown traditionally projects not only his company but his image as well, this could end very badly..."

 

"I think I realize that, Kyle." Brian eyed him coldly. "Come in and have a seat," he brusquely demanded.

 

Kyle smiled as he instantly complied... this having been his obvious hope. He took a seat across from Brian's desk, looking at his boss with far more attentiveness than he usually displayed. "I only want the best for Kinnetik, Sir."

 

"I'm sure you do," Brian answered, his gaze sharp and assessing on his employee. "Although, I'm not certain coming in here behind your colleague's back to cast disparaging remarks regarding his ideas and hard work is the example I wish to establish in my company."

 

"I meant no disrespect to Justin. I'm sure his ideas hold great merit." Kyle's eyes took on an almost dreamy expression. "I only want the best for you, Mr. Kinney."

 

Brian's eyes narrowed, knowing exactly where this was heading... realizing he needed to put a stop to it now before a line was crossed. "So you've said, Kyle. Now, if that's all... I have things to finish up before I leave."

 

Kyle sighed softly, standing up... yet not going toward the door as Brian had been expecting. He moved up behind Brian's chair, Brian's look of censure not causing him to back down. He had waited so long to make his move. He couldn't afford to wait any longer. Brian was finally showing signs of breaking his office etiquette, and not with him. He couldn't allow it to be with Justin, at least not without letting his intentions known first. Kyle had worked for Brian for over two years now. He had always wanted him. Kyle couldn't imagine any gay man not wanting him. It was time to lay the cards on the table... hopefully reaping the rewards.

 

When hands came down on his suddenly tense shoulders, Brian clipped out, "What the fuck do you think you're doing, Kyle?"

 

"You appeared tense, Sir. I only wanted to relieve it for you..." Kyle whispered, leaning closer and smelling the scent of Brian's cologne. Moaning as the scent drifted fully into his nostrils, he placed his lips almost at Brian's ear. "I could do everything for you... if you let me. We don't need anyone else. Do we, Sir?"

 

"Meaning Justin?" Brian queried... knowing the line had been well and truly crossed now. He could only see one possible outcome. "I would advise you to remove your hands from me - NOW!"

 

Kyle jumped backwards, his hip catching on the window ledge from the suddenness of his movement. His eyes wide, he gestured his hands wildly at his sides. "Mr. Kinney... I'm sorry. I- uhhh, just thought you would be receptive."

 

"Receptive?" Brian barked. "You've worked for me for the past two and a half years. Have I ever given you any indication that I wanted to break my office policy with you?"

 

"No. I just thought you could have changed your mind," he mumbled in embarrassment, seeing that Brian hadn't relaxed his code of conduct for just anyone in the office... merely for Justin. "It won't happen again."

 

"Damned right it won't." Brian's nostrils flared. "You're fired. Stop by Ted's office. He'll cut you a final check, plus any severance you are entitled to."

 

Kyle's eyes darkened, a flush of anger staining his cheeks. "Fired? But that isn't necessary. I told you it wouldn't happen again."

 

"Not a chance I intend to take. You broke your contract by violating my company policy. It's done. Now, leave my office before I have you removed." He flickered a dismissing glance over him. "I'll let Ted know you're coming."

 

Kyle snickered meaningfully. "You could be coming too. It's funny how you are breaking your precious policy for a kid that doesn't know shit. Here's an idea. Perhaps I should go look Justin up and break him in real good for you. I'd hate for my former boss to have to work too hard."

 

Brian's eyes rolled, not falling for the bait. "Justin has better taste than to allow you to touch him." Picking up the phone, Brian connected to Cynthia. "If this trash isn't out of my office immediately I want him escorted out."

 

Cynthia's eyes widened, knowing exactly who was in the office with Brian. "Umm, okay Brian."

 

Kyle glared at Brian as he stumbled to the door, his earlier nervousness gone to make way for his deranged anger. "You're making a big mistake. That kid will never make the grade. You'll see."

 

Brian shook his head in disgust as Kyle departed, picking up his phone to alert Ted. "I need you to cut a check for Kyle plus his severance. Then, I want him escorted to the art department and watched as he gathers his belongings. He should be there momentarily."

 

Ted frowned. Of all the things he expected, it wasn't this. He had never liked Kyle. There had always been something a bit off, but this was unsettling at best. "Okay, Bri. Is everything alright?"

 

"Yes," he clipped out. "Did we ever give him a key to Kinnetik?"

 

"No. Only me, you, and Cynthia have them."

 

"Very good. Let me know if you have any problems. I'll stay until he is gone from the premises," Brian told him, not leaving anything to chance.

 

Brian focused on finishing up all he needed to complete before his departure, thinking after the events of today a combination business/pleasure trip was more than agreeable. He intended the time spent on pleasure to be infinitely rewarding - both for him and for Justin.

 


 

Justin glared at his luggage, concerned he was forgetting something vital, but what, he had no idea. It was nerves. It had to be. He had made a list before he packed. Justin was always efficient and prepared for every contingency. He most definitely wanted to be in this case. No trip had ever been more important than this one. He wanted to succeed in this pitch to Leo Brown. It was risky, but he knew he could pull it off. Then, there was the weekend with Brian. Justin didn't doubt what Brian had in mind for them, although he remembered Brian saying they had much to talk about first, he knew without a doubt he was ready.

 

"Fuck. What if I forgot something?" Justin mumbled, all but oblivious to Ethan sitting on the sofa staring stonily ahead.

 

"So what if you do? Your rich boss will just buy it for you..." Ethan sneered.

 

Justin rolled his eyes, turning to face a glowering Ethan. "I don't need this right now, Ethan. I can see this arrangement isn't going to work. As soon as I get back, I will start looking for my own place. I think that's best for everyone."

 

"Whatever," Ethan grumbled, his glare moving toward the door when he heard the sharp tapping. "Better answer that. You certainly don't want to keep him waiting."

 

Shaking his head, Justin padded over to the door determined not to allow Ethan to bring him down. Opening the door, Justin motioned Brian inside. "Come in, Sir. I think I'm ready."

 

Brian's eyes became smoky as he took in the sight of his blond in tight jeans and a blue pullover sweater. "You look more than ready," Brian said, not attempting to hide the lust that glowed in his eyes.

 

Justin flushed, his eyes falling... unable to hold the predatory and possessive gaze of his boss, and who he knew would soon be his lover. One that would dominate and possess him in every way imaginable. "I hope I am."

 

Brian looked at him, arching a brow inquiringly. "Are your bags ready? I've got a cab waiting downstairs."

 

"Yes, I'm ready whenever you are." Justin reached down to pick up his bags, smiling to himself when he noticed Brian picking up the largest ones... even in that, attempting to take care of him. Justin knew he was more than ready to give himself completely to this man. He looked over his shoulder, sensing Ethan was coming up behind them... one glance telling him that his former lover was about to do something reckless. Trying to forestall him, Justin said, "We'll talk when I get back. Have a good weekend."

 

Ethan pressed his body against Justin's back, his arms entwining around Justin's waist... eyes fastened maliciously on the beautiful brunet. "Don't I get a kiss goodbye, baby? I'm sure your boss understands how it is for young lovers."

 

Brian's eyes narrowed on the odious vermin thoughtfully, instantly alert to his plot of creating havoc. Keeping his eyes fastened on Justin's, Brian reached his hands forward to disentangle the clinging arms from around Justin's waist... immediately deciding he didn't like the look of it at all. Despite it going against the nature of the Brian of old - he realized it went far beyond that of this man. He didn't want to see any man touching Justin. Brian couldn't visualize that changing anytime soon. "Let's go, Justin."

 

Justin nodded, deciding the best course of action was to completely ignore Ethan's childish behavior. His back tensed as he heard Ethan calling out to them. He knew he had been foolish to think Ethan would be an adult about this. Why start now when he'd always been selfish and uncaring of others? Justin wished he'd seen this long ago. Regardless of that, he was grateful to be making these realizations now.

 

"So, no goodbye kiss, then?" Ethan brazenly taunted.

 

Brian's steps stilled behind Justin, his eyes moving over Ethan in disgust. "Don't worry about him, Ian. I'll make certain he's more than adequately kissed this weekend... and then some."

 

Ethan's eyes moved between them, hatred shooting like daggers from his eyes. "The two of you sicken me. Business trip indeed. I hope you know what you're doing, Justin. When he uses you and throws you aside, don't come running back to me."

 

Justin's head raised as he stared down the man he had once thought he loved. "Don't worry, Ethan. I won't. No matter what happens, that will never happen."

 

Brian continued to escort Justin to their cab, throwing the bags into the trunk with his own before sliding in next to him. He gave Justin a heated and purposeful stare. "Your living arrangements need to change immediately."

 

"Yes. I need to start looking for another place as soon as we get back." Justin looked out the window, then back at Brian who was still looking at him intently. "I'm sorry you had to see that. Ethan is generally moody and leans toward the dramatic, but that was a bit much even for him."

 

Brian's eyes fell to Justin's lips, almost as if he were committing each detail to memory. "You could make it up to me, Justin. That is if you wanted to please me..."

 

"How?" Justin asked, his eyes nervously pulling to look at the driver.

 

Reaching out, Brian ran his fingers across Justin's lips, his eyes darkening in need. His voice dropped to a deep, husky purr. "Those lips brought me such pleasure last night."

 

Justin gasped, his eyes continuing to look toward the front of the cab, noticing how the driver continuously kept his gaze averted from them. "The driver..." Justin said in a token way of protest.

 

Brian laughed, sliding even closer, running his hand up and down Justin's thigh that was encased in tight denim. "He's paid not to look, but I'm not asking for anything much, Justin. A kiss will do for now. One freely given... and one that is all of yourself. Can you do that for me?"

 

Nodding vigorously, Justin answered, "Of course I can, Sir."

 

"That's another thing. As arousing as it is for me, when we're not in the office... or I'm not dominating you - I'd like you to call me Brian. There are moments when I want to hear my name falling from your lips. You will know when I expect you to do otherwise once we progress." Brian licked his lips in anticipation, his eyes openly displaying his need. "Now, ask me to kiss you."

 

Justin moaned as his eyes fastened on Brian's perfect lips. "Will you kiss me, Brian? Please?"

 

"Of course," Brian growled, his hand reaching out to grasp the back of Justin's neck as he moved closer to claim the raspberry lips that beckoned. Brian moaned as their lips connected, knowing he'd never found such a perfect fit... deciding he never would again. If this felt so right and good, he could only imagine how his cock would feel driving into his hot little bubble butt. Brian determined, here and now, he would be finding that out tonight. His tongue slowly stretched out to find Justin's, instantly gratified when the blond beauty parted his lips to willingly give him the access he craved. Brian's mouth opened widely over Justin's, virtually eating his mouth as he would the most succulent of fruit.

 

When they separated long enough to catch their breath, Justin gasped in response when Brian immediately dove back in, his tongue stabbing into Justin's mouth - giving him the most thorough tongue fucking he'd ever experienced. Brian backed off again only long enough to say, "You should take a nap on the plane. When we're not in meetings, I'm going to be at you like a ravenous beast. No rest for little Justin this weekend."

 

Justin pulled back, giving Brian such a look of longing that he failed to realize how close he was to being thrown down in the back of the cab and ravished mere moments before they arrived at the airport. "I'm not coming with you for rest."

 

"Why are you coming with me, then?" Brian asked in a demanding fashion.

 

"I came here to do everything I can to please you in a work and play capacity."

 

Brian's breathing became erratic as the cab pulled up to the entrance. In a low gravelly whisper, Brian told him, "Oh you will please me, Justin. No doubt about that." They stepped out of the cab, quickly retrieving their luggage before Brian paid the driver, generously tipping him for his discretion. As the cab pulled away, Brian looked at Justin intently, before vowing in complete sincerity, "This is the beginning of a new life for you, Justin Taylor. Be certain you are ready for the changes. There's no turning back..."

 

Justin smiled up at his soon-to-be dominant lover. "I'm ready for it all, Sir. I can't wait to finally surrender to being the man I was always meant to be... and with the one man I feel was the one destined to have me."

 

Brian guided Justin through the terminal, confident in the choice he had made. Justin Taylor was the one. The man he'd been waiting to find... the one he thought didn't exist. At long last, the one he had chosen would soon be taken. There would be no going back... for either of them.

 

TBC