- Text Size +

 

Justin moaned as he felt the warm lips moving over his own... possessing them, in actuality claiming them. Warm wasn't the most accurate of descriptions of the lips attached to his own, Justin decided in his sleep-induced mind. The lips that explored his were fashioned of the most enticing heat - a texture and taste that were incomparable. They alternated from a soft caress as gentle as a whisper... then, they escalated into something much more. They were possessive, hungry... the intent to devour more than apparent. Inwardly, he sighed, knowing exactly the identity of the lips that were entwined with his own, even in his near dream state.

 

A tongue insistently stabbed in and out of Justin's mouth... breathing becoming sharper in both men; neither of them wanting to force a separation - one of them knowing they needed to do so soon. Brian growled hungrily into Justin's mouth, the vibration causing the blond's eyes to flicker open and stare into the hazel eyes that did nothing to hide his burgeoning lust. Pulling his lips free, Brian whispered huskily, "At last my sleeping princess has awakened."

 

"Princess?" Justin asked with an upraised brow, unconsciously stretching in his airline seat... unable to miss the darkening eyes that followed his every movement.

 

"Do you have a problem with that?" Brian asked, his gaze piercing him intently.

 

Justin's eyes widened at the sharpness in Brian's tone. "Uhhh no, I guess not, Sir. I just don't see myself like that."

 

Brian laughed. "Relax, Justin. I was only playing with you. In truth, you haven't had any real princess moments yet... although, I can see the potential."

 

"Really?" Justin asked in a near grimace, the mere thought of becoming a drama diva in Brian's eyes the most repulsive thing ever. "In that case, I'll try to behave much more appropriately, Sir..."

 

Brian's eyes darkened as he watched Justin's raspberry lips moving. His voice deepened to a husky pitch. "Your behavior is as appealing as the rest of you... a fact that I can only see continuing. However, I think we both know that I know precisely how to bring disobedient little boys back in line... should the need arise."

 

Justin felt his cock stir and quicken. The husky timbre of Brian's voice, mixed in with the erotic imagery that Brian's words evoked had Justin's senses swimming... his throat dry, body quaking with a desire that only the fierce possession administered by his dominant boss could fully assuage. He'd never wanted anything as he wanted to be possessed by Brian. As the blinking lights and the announcement proclaimed they would soon be landing, Justin couldn't hold back a groan of relief that the wait would soon be over. Justin didn't know how much distance separated the hotel from the airport. What he did know was very simple. He wanted to offer himself to Brian completely, knowing that he was at last ready for full submission; further realizing that it could only be realized with this man.

 

As he buckled himself in before the plane made its descent, Brian growled harshly under his breath. "I can see the need in you, Justin. One that I intend to satisfy, over and over. Fuck, how I wish we were alone - now. I want to devour you and make you mine in every way imaginable."

 

"I want that too, Sir. More than anything I want that..." Justin whispered, his eyes helplessly drowning in the possessive, hungry eyes that probed his every expression intensively.

 

"Soon, my boy... very soon," Brian rasped raggedly. "We'll have dinner in the suite. First, we need to discuss what you do and don't want. Once that matter is resolved, I will take you. I promise it will be a night you'll never forget. One that neither of us will forget."

 

Justin nodded, leaning his head back on the headrest as the plane began to land, keeping his head turned to watch and continuously admire the beautiful brunet. He smiled, knowing this was where he was meant to be... with not only the man of his dreams, but his fate as well. Justin couldn't wait to begin living his destiny... never looking backwards, now only looking forward.

 


 

"How was your steak, Justin?" Brian asked, his eyes hot on him from across the small circular table. He had never been more anxious for a meal to arrive and come to an end. The more he looked upon the beautiful blond that he ached to possess, the more his decision to dine in the privacy of their suite was reaffirmed. Dinner conversation had been kept light, far apart from the desire that continued to course through his veins. Brian's fingers tightened on the stem of his wine glass as he brought it to his lips, barely mindful enough not to grip it much tighter, realizing much more pressure and the delicate glass would shatter in his hands.

 

Justin dabbed at the corners of his mouth with the cloth napkin, smiling at Brian nervously... yet finding comfort in being in Brian's presence. It was almost as if his inner being sensed that this was where he irrevocably belonged - in this place and position with this dominant force of nature. "It was perfect, Sir. Thank you for choosing it."

 

"My pleasure, Justin. A good Master knows what his submissive needs." Brian's eyes possessed Justin in a single, evocative glance. "Is that what you want, Justin? Do you want me to be your Master... and all that it entails?"

 

Swallowing tremulously, his heart rate increasing, Justin responded, "I'm not certain what it all means, but I do know I want to belong to you."

 

"A very good start, my boy. This can go one of two ways. This can be an erotic adventure into the dom/sub world that only carries over the weekend... and back to business on Monday morning. Or, this can be the beginning of me fully claiming you as my submissive. You don't have to make that decision tonight; however, if you do make that decision to give all of yourself to me - there will be no turning back." Brian's nostrils flared as he became overwhelmed with the visions of owning this boy exclusively. He had never thought to find one he would be able to share this with, but with Justin, he thought he had. It was his most profound hope that Justin felt the same.

 

Justin smiled, his decision more than reaffirmed. "I don't need to think about it, Sir. I want to be owned by you. As much as I could settle for your first offer in being your toy for the weekend... I would much prefer having the honor of calling you, Master."

 

Brian curled his lips under, eyes remaining locked on Justin's... drilling into him looking for any sign of hesitancy or regret. He nodded, more than convinced his blond submissive meant every word he spoke. It was time. Brian was more than ready to take the gift that was on offer. Brian's voice dropped to a low, whispery growl. "Very well, Justin. You are now mine. Before we proceed further, we need to establish a safe word. I don't ever intend to inflict pain on you. That is not my way. However, some methods of pleasure I wish to use on you could carry the burden of pain that you possibly could feel the need to escape. Your safe word will be your way out. Once uttered, I will cease immediately - no matter what I am doing."

 

"I understand, Sir. I do trust you completely..." Justin assured him, knowing he had never meant anything more.

 

"Good boy. That's very important." Brian's eyes blazed in unsuppressed need, so close to acquiring the connection he so desperately craved with this man that was perfect for him in every way. "Your word, Justin. Choose it quickly. I can't wait much longer to have you..."

 

Justin blushed, elated and excited beyond any comprehension that this beautiful and incredible man desired him to this extent. He never wanted to cause him to regret his choice... he was determined he never would. Justin answered softly and succinctly, "Leprechaun."

 

Brian laughed. "Leprechaun it is... and a word that I would never confuse with a sexual entreaty." His expression became serious once more, Brian told him, "If you are gagged, whether by my cock or other implements you need a safe way out in case it becomes too much for you. In that event I want you to snap your fingers three times. I will immediately check on your comfort. Any questions?"

 

"I don't think so, Sir."

 

"Excellent. Stand to your feet and completely strip. Slowly..." His eyes glittered as he watched Justin immediately complying. His voice dropped, deep and guttural. "Such a good little boy. Inside the walls that separate us from the outside world, you will be my submissive little toy. Won't you, Justin? No need to answer. We both know the answer to that. Now, fold your clothes neatly and place them on your chair. Once that is finished, come closer to me. I want to fully inspect what is now mine."

 

Justin forced himself to go slowly, only because it was what Brian had commanded. If it had been up to him, he would be tossing his clothing away wildly... eager to reach the next level - in particular, being in the arms of the man that he knew he wanted more than anything in the world. Once he had every item of clothing removed, Justin placed his shoes underneath his chair, before laying all his clothing atop his chair just as Brian had specified. He kept his head lowered as he moved to Brian's side, preparing to kneel... a slight quiver escaping him at Brian's hiss of disapproval.

 

"Stop," Brian snapped, his eyes crawling over the perfect, unblemished flesh. "I didn't tell you to kneel. Did I, Justin?"

 

"No, Sir. I apologize..." Justin slightly stammered, knowing he had made a mistake, hoping it would be his last one... at least for now.

 

Brian smiled at him in understanding. "It's fine, Justin. You are learning... and it's a natural assumption. Those must end now. There will be no presumptions on what it is I desire. If I want it, I will tell you. Remain still and silent until I tell you otherwise." Brian reached out, trailing a long finger up Justin's thigh, bypassing the temptation of Justin's thick cock; his eyes lingering on the mushroom head, surprised and delighted at the size, moving up his chest to tweak at each nipple. Brian nodded in approval when Justin bit back the gasp that threatened to escape... more than pleased that he took the order for silence to the full level. Brian knew he could easily make him fail in that, but knew he couldn't wait to complete his possession much longer.

 

"Turn around," Brian commanded, his mouth unable to resist this sweet treat as soon as it was presented to him. His hands reached out to clasp Justin's hips, his mouth opening up on one ass cheek and then the other; teeth nipping, tongue lashing at the succulent flesh as if he wished to devour it. That was exactly what he wanted to do... and what he would do - however, not this time. His tongue slid to stab into Justin's hole, sliding in and out voraciously for a few strokes that only left him hungering for more. He felt Justin quivering in his grasp, knowing the boy wanted to cry out... proud of his accomplishment in not doing so. "Very good, Justin. You've pleased me well. Go to the couch and grab the lube on the end table. I want you to prepare yourself for me. Do it quickly..."

 

Justin nodded, stepping away with trembling legs, quickly doing what Brian commanded. He didn't need to look back to know that Brian was shedding his clothes at rapid speed, further knowing he wasn't taking the time to carefully fold his clothing. Reaching for the lube, Justin stood behind the couch, his fingers stretching back to open and prepare himself for Brian's possession, a whimper almost escaping as he felt the heat of Brian's naked body sinuously sliding up behind him. Hearing the condom wrapper opening, Justin knew it wouldn't be long now. At long last, Brian would be fucking him.

 

"You are so fucking beautiful," Brian growled, his voice deep and dark, hands quickly rolling the condom onto his aching cock. He grabbed the bottle of lube that Justin had laid down, generously slathering it on the latex covering, realizing he had explored Justin's submission as far as he could for now. Later they would explore and play. Now, he needed to fuck this delectable boy. He leaned his lips close to Justin's ear, lining up behind him, pushing his body to bend over the back of the couch. "I hope you're ready, Justin. Tell me that you are... only properly tell me."

 

"Yes," Justin whispered in a tremulous gasp. "I'm ready for you to take me, Sir."

 

Brian's mouth opened on Justin's neck, licking and biting in equal turns. "Let's try that again, my boy. Ask for what you want... and what you know that I desire - properly addressing me."

 

Justin gasped, his cock jerking knowing he had been permitted to address Brian as Master. "Will you fuck me, Master? P-please?"

 

Brian growled, his breathing erratic, cock throbbing as he breached Justin's opening. "It would be my pleasure. Jerk your cock in time with me. Such a good boy deserves to come with me. This will be quick. I've waited far too long..."

 

"Anything you need, Master. Anything at all..." Justin virtually whimpered as Brian's cock sliced ahead, immediately finding the pleasure spot that craved for his attention.

 

"That's right," Brian snarled, his hips thrusting mercilessly against Justin's: lips, teeth, and tongue attacking every expanse of flesh he could reach. "Mine, completely mine." Brian thrust ahead fiercely, feeling the quivering in Justin's limbs, knowing the boy would become undone even before him... celebrating Justin's uninhibited responses. "That's it, Justin. Give yourself over to it... as you have to me. Pump that cock and let it go. Next time won't be so easy."

 

Justin groaned knowing this would be a long and frenzied night. He couldn't wait to enjoy each new experience, knowing what he had known before he stepped on that plane - his life would never be the same. He pulled on his cock in an almost frantic motion, knowing by Brian's thrusts he would join him in bliss very soon, their collective heavy breathing and pants the only sounds permeating the room.

 

As he was about to hurl over the edge, Brian's hands slid up Justin's chest to enclose both nipples in his hands, tugging on them relentlessly as he rammed into the submissive blond... both of them reaching simultaneous completion not long afterward. Carefully pulling out, Brian spun Justin around in his arms, his mouth smashing down to capture the ones of the man that was still panting in the aftermath of his release, uncaring of the sticky mess Justin's come stained hands made on his back as his submissive clutched at him. Brian moved his mouth back and forth, exploring as far as his tongue could reach, pulling back to look at his delicious sub with longing and deep feeling clearly visible in his eyes.

 

"You have pleased me immensely, Justin. Let's go take a shower. Round two will commence there. This is only the beginning, my boy. So much I plan to teach you... and you will learn, one step at a time." Brian watched with hunger as Justin moved to the bathroom. Mine, all mine. There's no going back now, my hot little sub. I will mark you as mine and give you my full protection. Oh yes, Justin. Chosen, taken... forever in my possession.

 

TBC