- Text Size +

 

Brian strode quickly to the bar as soon as they entered the suite, pouring a generous amount of Beam into a glass. He took a long swallow, before turning to look at Justin. "Can I get you something?"

 

Shaking his head, Justin wryly commented, "No, thank you. Although, I'm even more worried if you think I'm going to need it as much as you seem to..."

 

"Just give me a moment," Brian growled. "I don't have these talks every day; in fact, I can honestly say - I have never expected to have this one."

 

Justin sat down on the plush white sofa, his eyes looking at Brian apprehensively. Swallowing tremulously, Justin whispered, "This isn't about Brown Athletics. Is it, Sir?"

 

"Hardly," Brian snorted in derision. "After his insolence, I would never give him the prestige and honor of being in the Kinnetik portfolio."

 

"I'm just sorry I was at the heart of it. If not for my ideas, you would have proceeded with a standard campaign... one that wouldn't have even required my presence."

 

"Nonsense," Brian snapped. "I don't want to discuss this further. I told you that doesn't matter to me. We were sabotaged by Kyle and Gardner Vance. It's quite obvious Kyle is in league with Vangard now."

 

Justin frowned in confusion. "But Kyle works for you. What makes you think that, Sir?"

 

Brian smiled stiffly. "I'd forgotten you didn't know. I fired him right before we left for our trip. He made some very improper advances and didn't want to back down. It was an unpleasant exchange. At the end of it, he issued some threats. It's my suspicion he went directly to Vance with everything he knew about our presentation."

 

"What a fucking dick," Justin grumbled, fires of anger and jealousy burning in his gut. "I never did like him." He looked up at Brian uncertainly, flushing at what he revealed in his jealous outburst. "Umm, why did he just now approach you after so long?"

 

Setting his glass down on the bar, Brian moved to sit next to Justin on the sofa. He looked at him intently... his eyes dark and full of an undefined emotion. "Justin, don't be jealous. You don't need to be... not now, and most certainly not of Kyle. Regarding why, well that's fairly simple. He was intuitive enough to see that I was breaking my rules with you. I suppose he was vain enough to believe if I did it for you, then I'd do it for him as well."

 

"I see." Justin looked down, embarrassment and guilt flooding him, his immediate thought being that he'd crossed a line. "I'm sorry, Sir. I really have no right to be jealous."

 

"Look at me, Justin." Brian waited until Justin responded to his command. "You have more rights than you possibly understand, but I intend to clear that up now."

 

Justin shook his head slightly, becoming even more confused. "What do you mean, Sir?"

 

Brian reached a hand out to rub at the back of his neck, for the first time in his life nervous about what he was about to admit to a man. His biggest fear was that Justin wouldn't welcome or return the feelings he had for him. He wondered if that became the case, could he even return to a purely business relationship with Justin. In all truth, he realized his relationship had never been just business with Justin. He had wanted him from the instant they met. His rules had meant very little regarding Justin Taylor. Now, one variable had been altered, and it was one of huge proportions. He hoped Justin returned his feelings wholeheartedly, but what if he didn't?

 

Sitting up straighter, Justin reached out, touching Brian's thigh with his hand. "You almost seem nervous, Sir. This, uhhh, isn't like you at all. Please, just tell me. Nothing will change how I feel about you."

 

"How do you feel about me?" Brian asked almost raggedly.

 

"I thought you knew that." Justin removed his hand from Brian's leg to run it nervously through his hair. Looking back at Brian he felt immediately engulfed by the intense probing in his gaze. This wasn't just about sex, that much was for certain. Brian had deep meaningful feelings for him, something he had hoped to materialize in the dominant man. In addition, uncertainty and even vulnerability was etched clearly on Brian's face. He didn't know what to make of it. Justin only knew he hoped what he thought he was seeing was the real deal. "Let me make it simple for you. I think about you - day and night. Whether it's work or pleasure, all I want to do is please you... be with you. So, I- I guess you know what that means..."

 

"Yes, I think I do, Justin. Nothing could please me more." Brian knew Justin needed to hear the words from him as much as he needed to say them. "The unthinkable has happened, Justin. I've fallen in love with you. It's not simply about sex, or the master and sub relationship... not anymore. It's evolved into so much more."

 

Justin felt his heart pounding in his chest, thundering a path up to his throat and beyond. He was breathless, stunned... completely speechless; yet knowing he needed to speak, his lips parted as he tried to announce exactly what he was feeling. "Sir..."

 

"Stop!" Brian stood up from the couch, pacing back and forth in agitation. "Don't call me that... not now."

 

"But I thought that's what you wanted... me, submissive to you." Justin looked up at him uncertainly. "You don't want that anymore?"

 

Brian scowled for a moment. "Yes. No. Oh fuck, I don't know." He turned and looked at Justin, a long pregnant pause prevailing. Brian smiled, suddenly knowing not only what he wanted to say, but how he felt as well. "Yes, I do know."

 

Justin stood up, moving to stand before his boss and lover, desperate to know what Brian wanted from him... hoping they were both wanting the same things. "Tell me what you want from our relationship. What you really need..."

 

"Okay." Brian looked deeply into Justin's beautiful blue eyes, smiling into them as if seeing them for the first time. "I do want you to be submissive to me, but only in the privacy of our bedroom. And, maybe not all the time. In public, I want the man I love to be more of an equal. I respect you, and I don't ever want anyone looking down on you because of how they perceive a submissive. What Leo Brown did to you today must never happen again. I realize you are innately submissive... so, I must question - would it be enough in the bedroom for you?"

 

"I love you. Anything that enables me to express that love is enough for me. Yes, I want to have moments of submission to you. You're always hot, but in your dominant role, you are unbelievable. But I must confess that I'd like things a bit more balanced in the outside world." Justin looked at him closely. "It's a big change from where we began, though. Are you really sure that's how you want it?"

 

Brian leaned down, kissing Justin languorously on the lips, his tongue probing as he slowly reacquainted himself with the warmth of Justin's mouth... a taste that compared to no other; one that he didn't want to compare to another ever again. "I want you, Justin. Not only do I want you submissive in my bed, and undoubtedly I still want that... I want the full benefit of having you in my life as my partner."

 

"P-Partner?" Justin stammered, unable to comprehend he was hearing this from Brian. "I- I don't know what to say."

 

"Say you want the same... and then we can get on with the reality of it all." Brian's eyes blazed, a mixture of need and love shining in them. "Understand me, Justin. I'm still going to be completely possessive regarding how I feel about you. Jealous and territorial... and let me tell you, I am not normally a jealous man. However, with you everything is different. During the day you will be a respected colleague... and at night you can still be my submissive little slut."

 

Justin nodded, his tongue sliding out to stroke along his lips... tongue savoring the essence of Brian that still lingered upon them. His own eyes darkened as he watched Brian's eyes following his movements in hunger. "Yes, that sounds like the perfect life to me."

 

"Good," Brian whispered in a guttural purr. "We start now, then. No more ‘Sir' for now. Tell me what you want me to do to you, Justin. Only this time, I want to hear it with my name falling from your luscious lips."

 

Two pairs of lust-blown eyes stared into the other, a need to reconnect burgeoning within them. Justin reached out, running his hands up Brian's chest, a sultry smile spreading across his lips, as he huskily entreated, "Take me to bed, Brian. Fuck me like you mean it."

 

Brian growled, Justin's touch, voice, and nearness causing his dick to twitch painfully... His need was nearly unbearable. "I'll fuck you, Taylor. I'm gonna take you deep and hard... so fucking hard. In bed, I own your hot little ass." Brian smashed his lips against Justin's, his tongue immediately demanding entry... instantly feeling Justin's tongue searching against his own. Tongues stabbed at the other, hands grasping at each other's backs, bodies flush together unable to acquire a close enough connection. Brian sunk his fingers into the flesh of Justin's ass, yanking him even closer in the process... the thrust of his tongue mimicking the act that he intended to be performing very soon.

 

"Let's go..." Brian hissed when he finally removed his lips from the enticements of the blond that had so totally bewitched him. Brian slid his hands away from the tempting ass he wasn't long from possessing once more, reaching out to grasp Justin's hand and pull him along to the bedroom, releasing him only to strip in the quickest manner possible. "Strip. I can't wait to be buried deep inside of you," Brian huskily whispered, his eyes devouring Justin in one evocative glance.

 

Justin hurriedly moved to comply, cursing at the layers that covered his skin. He couldn't wait to feel Brian's bare skin on his... his hands possessing him again. This time meant so much more than the first time. Now he knew that Brian loved him. It wasn't just about him being submissive to Brian's dominating desires. Brian actually loved him for the totality of who he was. Continuing in his haste to be naked, Justin moved more quickly... his dick hardening as he watched Brian doing the same. He groaned as he watched Brian toss a bottle of lube and multiple condoms onto the bed. Fuck. He wanted him so badly. Never had he wanted anything or anyone more.

 

Stretching out on the bed, Justin moaned as Brian's lust-filled eyes visibly ate him up, unmoving... yet possessing him in one long redolent glance. Justin bit at his lip, feeling he would go crazy if Brian didn't touch him soon. "P-please, Brian. I need you."

 

Brian chuckled huskily, his body completely naked now... eyes sweeping up and down the blond vision that was perfect for him in every way. He tilted his head to the side, considering his lover carefully, before he observed, "I think I've been negligent with you so far, but something I can rectify right now." A muscle ticked in Brian's cheek, his voice husky and deep as he spoke, "Roll onto your stomach."

 

Justin didn't need to be told twice. He knew he wanted exactly what Brian wanted. "B-Brian... hurry, please."

 

A brow arched as Brian prowled to the foot of the bed, reaching out to spread Justin's legs far apart. "Bossy little submissive all of a sudden."

 

"I-I'm sorry. I, uhhh... just need you so much," Justin whimpered, his need more than apparent.

 

Brian laughed before kneeling between Justin's legs, his hands reaching out to roll a condom onto his thickened cock, knowing when the time arrived he didn't want the delay of preparing himself. Fully sheathed, Brian slid his hands up Justin's legs, moving to one precise goal - feasting on the meal that he had long hungered to fully enjoy. Fringes of hair fell along Brian's forehead as he crawled into position, his hands swiftly reaching out to spread apart the mounds of perfect flesh he was salivating to devour. "Oh yes," he purred in a low resonating voice, before his tongue shot out to slide between the folds, all en route to savoring this most delicious and desired of meals.

 

Justin desperately grasped at the sheets beneath him at the moment he felt the touch of Brian's tongue inside of him. The heat and thrust of his tongue caused his hips to jerk up from the bed... only succeeding in driving Brian's marauding tongue even deeper. "Fuck," Justin gasped, as Brian's hands kneaded his ass, his tongue voraciously thrusting and retreating... slithering around like an erotic snake that was intent on branding him completely. Justin wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't exactly what Brian was doing. "B-Brian... please."

 

Continuing to tongue-fuck the most delicious ass he'd ever tasted, Brian reluctantly pulled back to ask in typical demanding fashion, "What do you need, Justin? Tell me - now."

 

"Fuck me, Brian... please, fuck me." Justin's hand grabbed for his leaking cock, a series of breathless moans escaping as he felt Brian's lubed up fingers sliding inside of him, quickly moving to stretch him open.

 

Brian slid his body up Justin's back, his fingers continuing to move as his tongue slithered up Justin's spine... not stopping until his mouth latched on the sweat-drenched neck of the gyrating blond beneath him. "Fuck, I love how responsive you are. So fucking hot..."

 

"Love you, Brian... so much," Justin panted, as Brian deftly began scissoring him open, his tongue licking... teeth biting at his neck as if he meant to mark every inch of him.

 

A growl resounded following the words that filled his heart with more emotion than he'd ever thought to possess. Brian's lips sunk into Justin's shoulder, as he hissed, "Are you ready, Justin?" Brian laughed huskily. "Yes, I know you are. Work that beautiful cock, as I fuck your hot ass. Deep. Hard... and fast."

 

Justin's eyes rolled back the instant Brian replaced his fingers with the pulsing cock that Justin knew he'd never have enough of... the only cock he ever wanted to feel inside of him. He began to pump on his leaking cock, his motions only serving to drive Brian deeper; immediately feeling Brian tapping at his prostate, knowing he'd never been more turned on in his life. Pulling at his cock, Justin reached with the other hand to grasp at Brian's back... his need to touch Brian overwhelming.

 

Brian knew he'd never have enough of Justin. No man had ever affected him so completely. He increased his thrusts, the momentum causing the bedposts to begin to hit against the wall as he rammed his cock into Justin incessantly. His mouth continued to lick and bite at any piece of skin he could reach, Brian growled as he heard Justin's breathless moans... knowing his boy was soon to fly over the edge. "That's it. Come, Justin. Let it all go..." Brian rasped into Justin's ear, his hammering motions causing his cock to tap at Justin's prostate, over and over on each relentless strike. "Mmmmm, yes... so fucking good."

 

A slight whimper escaped Justin's throat as his release coated the palm of his hand, not long afterward hearing Brian's shout of his own... signaling they had reached the end almost simultaneously. Justin quivered as he felt Brian's hand sliding soothingly up and down his back, his body moving slowly to roll onto his side... wanting nothing more now than to gaze into Brian's beautiful hazel eyes - ones that in effect always absorbed him. "That was..."

 

"It needs no words other than perfect," Brian whispered, as he slanted his lips over Justin's, kissing him deeply and softly.

 

Justin nodded as their clinging lips finally pulled free. He looked at Brian searchingly for a moment, before he asked, "What happens now?"

 

Brian smiled at the question, having expected it... knowing his sensitive little blond would continue to need all the assurances he could muster. "We go home and start living our lives together. We won't leave New York as we arrived, Justin. We came here knowing we would be beginning a commitment into a special lifestyle, however, we found much more than that."

 

"Yes, so much more..." Justin whispered, his heart in his eyes. "I love you, Brian Kinney. I want to be your everything - now and forever."

 

Pulling him tightly to his chest, Brian stroked his hands up and down Justin's back, his voice dropping to a husky pitch that bespoke of tender emotion. "You are my everything, Justin. Our forever begins now." Brian waited for Justin to lift his head to stare down at him sternly. "I swear, Taylor... if you breathe one word of this sentimental dribble to either Ted or Cynthia, I swear..."

 

Justin rolled his eyes as he slithered up Brian's body to plaster himself against him, kissing him with all the love and passion that now lived within him... all brought to life by this man. "Hmmm, I'll take it under advisement, Mr. Kinney."

 

"Impertinent little twat. I would fall for one like you." Brian rolled his lips under, "Now kiss me some more and remind me precisely why."

 

No more words were spoken as Justin did exactly that.

 

TBC