- Text Size +

 

Three Months Later

 

Brian looked up from the boards spread across his desk, his brows drawing together in disapproval when his partner/employee stepped into the privacy of his inner office without the courtesy of knocking. Sitting back to fully lean into the back of his chair, Brian surveyed him with a forbidding frown well in place. "It seems that someone has forgotten his place... and his role."

 

Justin swallowed, his eyes widening anxiously. Had he done something else wrong? Fuck. He hadn't knocked... he was in for it now. He was already dealing with a hungry and vengeful panther... and now he pushed him even further over the edge. "Uhhh, I'm sorry, Brian. I guess I forgot to knock."

 

"Such a clever boy," Brian drawled mockingly. "You do know that I have a meeting with a prospective new client this afternoon... and these boards are for shit. I don't have time for meaningless interruptions."

 

"Meaningless interruptions?" Justin parroted softly. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to respond, or even feel about that. "Well, I didn't do those boards... and I didn't know you had a meeting either."

 

Brian's gaze iced over. "You would know that if you had listened to a fucking word I told you over dinner last night."

 

"I heard most of it... I was just a bit distracted, and to no fault of my own." Justin looked at his lover and boss closely, still unsure of how upset Brian still was with him. Sometimes it was hard to tell with Brian. At times they still enjoyed much of a dom and sub role; others they were partners, and/or business associates. Generally, it was always established beforehand when they would enjoy their more special games. Last night, Brian's jealousy had resulted in their first night of sleeping in separate bedrooms. Brian's choice, and not his. Justin understood that for what it was. Brian was protecting him from his more savage passions. As he looked at him now, Justin didn't think Brian would remain passive for long.

 

"Is that a fact?" Brian mused softly.

 

Justin groaned. That whisper-soft voice never boded well for him. It meant trouble. Torture of the most erotic kind. He was doomed. "I was just being nice to your client, Brian. How was I to know he would corner me when your back was turned?"

 

"I warned you that Josh had a predatory nature... much like my own; in fact, I told you he was like me in many ways. I advised you there was one large difference between him and me. You found my words to be true... didn't you?" Brian stood up from behind his desk, his breathing quickly elevating as he remembered the sight of Josh's hands pawing all over Justin.

 

Nodding, Justin couldn't help but agree. "He had no respect for our relationship. Looking back, it was clear he distracted you long enough to make his move. He thought he could use me just because he sensed I am submissive."

 

"And what did that teach you?" Brian asked, his footsteps carrying him from behind his desk to where Justin stood.

 

"That I need to take your warnings more seriously." Justin's head lowered as he felt his submissive nature quickly returning to the forefront, even though they typically reserved this for the bedroom only now.

 

Brian reached out, his hand lightly stroking along flawless blond strands. "Anything else?"

 

"I- I'm not sure what you want me to say, Brian..." Justin began, only to become silenced by a hiss of reproof.

 

"Justin..." Brian began warningly. "When we are in a disciplined mode, whether at home or work, how do you address me?" Brian's hand continued to stroke, his patience more forthcoming now that he had decided on Justin's punishment.

 

A slight whimper crawled up from Justin's throat. God, how he had missed this. Nothing made him feel as complete as when Brian was at his dominating best. It was clear to see that Brian was decidedly in that role today. As much as he loved being the partner of Brian Kinney, he craved these moments too. Right or wrong, he hoped they always returned to them. He had fucked up last night; there was no doubt about that. Whatever punishment Brian elected to deliver would be graciously accepted. Justin knew Brian realized that as well. "Master..."

 

"Very good," Brian whispered, his eyes looking down at the head meekly lowered, a half-smile curving his lips. He had missed this. It was a shame that an unpleasant event was what brought such a moment to the surface again... but consequences always followed bad decisions. Brian didn't live his life in any other way. In an instance like this, much of this exercise was a lesson. Justin had crossed a line... and he needed to learn from it. "Do you have any idea how I felt when I returned to the private dining room and the two of you were gone? I know Josh. I warned you about his exploits... and still, you allowed him to lure you away."

 

"I'm sorry, Master. I was only trying to be a good host in your absence. I knew you wanted that contract badly. When he asked me to join him out on the terrace where he could enjoy his cigar, I didn't see the harm." Justin kept his head lowered, right now more ashamed of himself than he had ever been before. He had been such a naïve fool. And that was not him. He loved Brian so much. His only intention had been to help him. Failing to listen to Brian's warnings had not only been reckless, but it had cost his partner and employer a lucrative contract. His guilt overwhelmed him to the point of tears.

 

Brian sighed, instantly observing the quivering shoulders, knowing precisely what that signified. "Justin, lift your head and look at me."

 

Justin obediently lifted his head, his gaze colliding head-on with the understanding, yet stern one from his master. "I made a mistake. I accept any punishment you deliver, Master."

 

"I know that." Brian's fingers lowered to trail across Justin's cheek. "What I need you to understand is that I give these warnings for your own protection. I don't care nearly as much about that contract as I do about you. You should know that by now. Granted, Josh took advantage of your devotion to me, and I've warned you repeatedly how any dominant man can read sub-like qualities in a submissive. Josh used that knowledge appallingly." Brian's eyes flared angrily as he remembered finding Josh cornering Justin against a secluded pillar, his hands pulling at Justin's clothing, and the lewd suggestions he was growling; ones that had been more in the form of demands. "He's lucky I didn't beat him down."

 

Forcing himself not to smile, knowing he was far from being out of trouble yet, Justin whispered, "I'm glad you didn't. I would hate to see you arrested."

 

Bleakly, Brian agreed. "It could have ended in that. Josh seemed intent on having you." Brian reached out to wipe away the tears from Justin's beautiful face. "What dominant queer male would fail to want you? I see now that he only accepted my offer of a business dinner merely to get his hands on you." Brian stepped away from Justin, the anger still consuming him; all of it directed toward the man that sought to take what belonged to him.

 

"I made a bad choice. I will be more careful in the future." Justin took one long look at his commanding boss and lover and knew this wasn't over. The reprimand might be finished... but the torturous make-up hadn't even started. Justin could only imagine what Brian would do to make him pay for their separate sleeping arrangements last night. He had known it to be wise at the time. Brian had been angry, a jealousy had consumed him like none he'd ever seen in him. Yet, he had known at the time, as he still knew now... there would be a payday attached.

 

"Yes. I think you will too." Brian sat back down behind his desk, pulling out a small box inside the side drawer. He pushed it across the desk, looking at Justin with lust and anticipation blazing in his eyes. "Take the box, Justin."

 

Justin hesitantly walked toward Brian's desk, uncertainty in his every movement. Cautiously he picked it up, not opening the lid until Brian nodded his approval. He gasped and smiled at what he found inside. It was an anal plug, one of intricate design; what made it even more intriguing was the device he saw nestled beside it. Justin groaned. "Is that what I think it is?"

 

Lust and desire to dominate his submissive and partner began burning a path to his gut with an almost clawing intensity. Fuck, how he loved and desired this boy. He was perfection in every possible way. This wasn't only about discipline. In this case, this was about each of them expressing certain desires that could only be fulfilled with the other. "Yes, Justin. It is a vibrating plug... but what's even hotter - it comes with a remote. A remote that will remain in my possession as you wear this plug the remainder of the day."

 

"H-here... as I work?" Justin stammered. Oh fuck. This was going to be an even longer day than he'd imagined. Brian would torment him relentlessly. He deserved it, though. What was more - he wanted it.

 

Brian's smile was primitive, feral, and all-consuming. He didn't leave any doubt of how much he would enjoy Justin's bittersweet torment. Each of them knew that it would make the end of the day even more mind-altering when they were together once more. "Lock the door." Brian watched with appreciation as Justin walked slowly toward the door, his eyes never wavering from the ass that would be receiving so much attention today... and he was certain, for the rest of the night as well. When Justin returned, he told him in a soft guttural tone, "Remove your pants... and lay on the couch."

 

Justin was very familiar with sessions on Brian's office couch, but he didn't think it would be quite like that today. This was about so many other things than a simple fix in the middle of the workday. Justin groaned when he realized it wasn't even noon yet. He wasn't even halfway through this day. It would be endless and torturous... and he was going to love every moment of it. Justin never looked away from Brian's attentive and hungry gaze as he slipped out of his pants and laid down to swiftly obey the man that owned every part of him. He watched as Brian slowly slid out of his jacket, and rolled up his sleeves. He had been correct. He wouldn't be fucked on this couch today. This was about reparation and Brian demonstrating his control. His eyes followed Brian's deliberate movements. First, Brian reached for the lube kept in his drawer... and lastly, he picked up the box that he had left lying on the desk.

 

As he watched Brian's panther-like walk from across the room, Justin knew he was doomed. The only thing left to be decided was how much Brian decided to punish him. Despite how agonizing Brian's methods ended up being, the quickening in his cock told him how glad he was to see this aspect of their relationship again. After an extensive lubing and stretching, Justin moaned as Brian pushed the plug home. Of course, Brian would know exactly how to place his source of torment most effectively. Justin didn't doubt that for a moment. An instant later when Brian backed away and reached for the remote, Justin realized more fully the treatment he was in for all day long.

 

Brian moved to the other end of the couch, kissing Justin possessively and fervently on the lips. He smiled at him affectionately before he moved back to his desk, knowing if he didn't, he wouldn't be able to resist his tempting little submissive. He looked back down at his unacceptable boards, smiling with satisfaction that Justin remained to lie where he left him, waiting for permission to move. "You may get dressed now. Then, I want you to take these boards to your office and see what you can do with them."

 

Justin dressed as quickly as he could, forcing himself to ignore the pressure that now pushed against his prostate. Once he was dressed, he approached the desk, reaching for the boards when that first unbelievable tremor shook him. "Oh my God," he gasped. Justin met the smug look on Brian's face, instantly realizing the button had only been held down for a moment. He was so fucked. It hadn't fully occurred to him until now how vulnerable he was to Brian today. At any time Brian could press that button, and Justin would feel himself twitching and burning... aching for release. A release that he knew wouldn't come.

 

Leaning forward on his desk, his hands clasped together as he surveyed the man that set him on fire - heart, body, and soul - Brian knew this would be one day neither of them would ever forget, and the night even more so. Brian watched as Justin shakily made his way to the door, his voice calling out to him just as he was reaching to unlock it. "All day, Justin. Anytime I like, I can push that button. I can even hold it down for minutes if I want. Of course, I probably wouldn't do that." Brian glanced at the remote as if deliberating the very idea. "No, I'm sure I wouldn't do that. All that aside... you only have two rules today."

 

Rules. What more can he possibly add to this, Justin thought.

 

Brian was quick to supply the answer. "One, you cannot remove the plug... and two, you most definitely cannot come. See to it that you don't do either of those..."

 

"I promise," Justin whispered, his cock twitching again at Brian's words. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that Brian was the hottest man alive. During these moments, he totally took his breath away.

 

"Good," Brian purred huskily, his eyes eating up the backside of his boy, knowing his day would be almost as tormented as he waited for the night to come. "I hope you got plenty of rest in your solitary bed last night, Justin... because today and tonight I will prove once more how much you belong to me."

 

Justin sighed. He didn't speak the obvious. They both knew Justin knew that and celebrated that each and every day. There was nothing that could compare to being the one that Brian Kinney desired and loved so mercilessly. He wouldn't trade places with anyone, but he didn't doubt that many would love to trade to be in his position. Justin smiled at the arrogant and controlling man he adored, saying all he needed to say in one silent glance. The near-disastrous events of last night had led them more fully back to this lifestyle again. And as long as this was explored with Brian, the man he completely worshiped, he couldn't wait to see what happened next.

 

Brian smirked as Justin made his exit. Sweet and all-knowing little fucker. The little shit had him wrapped around his finger and knew it. His eyes lit up on the remote device in his possession. It would be a long and torturous day for his little blond. At the end of it, he couldn't wait to reap the rewards.

 

TBC