- Text Size +

 

Brian barely glanced at Justin during his presentation of the boards. His attention remained primarily affixed to the face of his prospective client. At intervals he would glance at Cynthia and Ted; very rarely would he allow his eyes to rest on Justin for more than a moment. The boards were top-notch. Justin had made a brilliant transformation of the for shit boards that his junior artist had elected to present on his first major project. Young Matthew Rollins wasn't off to a shining start. And today of all days had been the worst of days to tread upon the lion's tail. Of course, Matthew was in such awe of him that he perceived every day to be the one to make an impression on the boss. He had only given Matthew this assignment as an attempt to lighten Justin's load; the young artist had shown great promise, but he wasn't in Justin's league. No one ever was.

 

When he did spare a look at Justin, he would pointedly look at the fullness of his tempting lips. Justin was saying all the right words regarding wooing this client; however, Brian was more focused on the lips in general. There wasn't a doubt in his mind what Justin would be doing during his lunch hour today. The question remained of how often he would utilize the remote that was safely nestled in his pocket. So far he had taken it easy on his disobedient boy for various reasons. One, he really needed to fix this piece of shit Matthew had passed off as a completed board, and secondly... he wouldn't derive nearly as much pleasure from Justin's bittersweet torment if he couldn't watch. He loved watching Justin squirm; most especially knowing he was causing it. After the disastrous events of last night...he needed this. Brian couldn't remember the last time they hadn't fucked. They never spent a night apart. He hadn't liked that at all.

 

Justin had just finished his presentation and was assembling the boards back together. It had been a job well done as usual. Gauging from the potential client's expression he was pleased. His eyes heated as he watched Justin bending slightly to slide the boards together in the case. Brian shook his head, thinking he had gone far too easy on him so far. It had only been a couple of hours since he'd inserted the plug. Justin shouldn't be moving around with such ease. Perhaps it was time to provide another reminder. He waited until Justin turned to look at him; his look transferring that trouble was very soon to follow. Soundlessly, Brian pushed and held the button for several seconds. He smiled as his dick thickened at the gasp that slid instantly from Justin's lips.

 

Cynthia was to her feet immediately, rushing over to catch the falling boards. "Justin? Are you okay?"

 

Placing his hand on the end of the table to balance himself, Justin nodded, his eyes lifting briefly to meet the lust and amusement in Brian's eyes. "Uhhh yeah. I'm fine. I haven't eaten anything yet today."

 

Ted looked back and forth between Brian and Justin. Something strange was going on here... but he was wise enough not to get involved. Instead, he looked at the client he knew they were about to sign, knowing he was going nowhere until the client either signed or left the office. He released a light sigh. This was looking to be a very long day.

 

"You do look a bit pale, Justin. Why don't you get a sandwich." Brian looked at Justin's lips hungrily. He couldn't wait to provide Justin with some added nourishment once his client was gone. "Come to my office when you return."

 

Justin mentally groaned. "Yes, Sir. I won't be very long."

 

"Take your time." Brian's eyes swept over his boy, lust and affection clearly in his gaze. "I can wait." He moved his gaze away from his enticing partner, and back to the client that awaited his undivided attention, uncertain in this moment just how long he could wait. His more primitive instincts urged him to end this business quickly and begin reclaiming his hot little submissive. Brian reminded himself he needed to attend to business first. Justin would be here for him afterward. That was another aspect Justin had altered in his life. His dedication to business was often affected by both Justin's presence and just thoughts of him in general. As much as he hated that loss of focus, he also craved every moment he spent with him.

 


 

Justin smiled from the other side of the door as he prepared to knock. It had only been a couple of hours since his ‘punishment' had begun, but he was exhilarated by the thoughts of this meeting. It was so good to be back at this place, although he realized that his poor decision-making had provoked it... and that they were far from done with discussing his mistake. There had been no mistaking the lust and all-out need in Brian's eyes. If the client hadn't been present, Justin would have probably offered to bypass his lunch and spend it behind locked doors with his dominant boss and lover. He hadn't a doubt in his head that Brian wanted that too, but he seemed to manage to keep his mind on business. Justin had a feeling Brian wasn't managing that by much.

 

He knocked firmly on the door, standing patiently for Brian's sultry growl to admit entrance. He had no doubt that was exactly what he would receive. It was probably going on 36 hours now that they hadn't fucked; Justin knew how that affected him. In the case of Brian's response to that same abstinence - Justin didn't have any doubt of the torturous and immensely satisfying treatment he would be receiving tonight. For now, though, he knew he would be asked to relieve some of his lover's discomfort. He couldn't wait to begin that much-desired task.

 

"Come in," Brian growled, a feral smile on his face knowing exactly who was on the other side of his door. Once Justin entered, Brian instantly demanded, "Lock it." Brian's hot and hungry gaze remained on Justin during the process. He had never wanted Justin more than he did right now. If it wasn't for the fact that they were in the middle of the workday, Brian would say to hell with Justin's day-long punishment and fuck him now; over and over until he could look at him without his dick throbbing in his pants for completion. It was a dangerous and combustible mix of emotions swelling within him. Dominance, lust, jealousy, need... but what had ruled him the most during the night when he'd laid in bed agonizing was that feeling of helplessness when he'd felt his protection of Justin to be at risk. Brian Kinney didn't do helpless. Most especially not regarding Justin. It would take some time for him to get over that feeling. He wasn't certain he ever would.

 

Justin advanced to the desk, knowing not to sit until Brian told him what he wanted. He kept his head lowered, barely able to keep his breathing in check; knowing this was going to take an erotic turn... but at a time of Brian's choosing.

 

"So obedient today. I do enjoy seeing how much you remember." Brian smiled at him, resisting the urge to lunge across his desk at him. Fuck. He was hard and aching. Every twitch Justin made following the vibrating motion in his ass caused his own cock to thicken and throb almost unbearably. It was ironic really. A punishment for Justin was indeed one for him as well. He couldn't wait to have him all to himself later. It would be a long and eventful night. "Have a seat, Justin. I want to talk to you for a few minutes - first."

 

Swallowing, Justin fought the answering response in his cock. First. Brian was being more than clear about where this was heading; not that there had ever been any reason for doubt. "Thank you, Sir." Justin took a seat, knowing this meant he should look directly at Brian; he didn't attempt to disguise the love and desire he had for his Master and lover. There wasn't another man like Brian Kinney. Justin counted himself fortunate every day that he had been the one Brian had chosen.

 

"We got the contract. Thanks to your quick and precise efforts." A different smile fell across Brian's lips; this one more resonant of admiration and the deepest of professional respect. "I never doubted the outcome once you took over both the creation of the boards and the presentation of them."

 

Justin blushed. It didn't seem to matter the amount of time he worked for Brian, or how long they had been together on a personal level; Brian's praise never failed to humble him. "Thank you, Sir. I did my best in the time allotted."

 

"You always do... at least on a professional level."

 

Here it comes, Justin thought. Brian was going to get into the events of last night. He had alluded to not wanting to mention it again during the course of the day, but that appeared to have changed. That meant one thing alone. Brian's desires were raging out of control; a fact that didn't surprise him at all. In such a highly charged state, Brian would have the presence of mind to want these details resolved before they went home tonight. He would want nothing to distract them from their time together. Brian always thought everything out. That was another thing he loved about him. Brian Kinney always knew what he wanted and where he was heading. After more scolding, he knew it would be forgiven, yet he wasn't sure the incident would ever be forgotten.

 

"I want to discuss the events of last night - and this will be the last time it is mentioned. We are not affecting discipline at the moment so you may speak freely. Use that opportunity wisely. This is not a pleasant subject matter for me... most especially after you disregarded my warnings and placed yourself in a position that not only displeased me, but placed you at risk as well." Brian looked at his lover attentively. "Tell me why you allowed Josh to lure you out onto the balcony... and don't give me that gibberish about being a good host. You are not that naïve. You were well aware that he wanted to fuck you."

 

"I've been thinking about that a lot in the past couple of hours. I really wanted you to get that contract. I know he's been one you've been trying to land, and... well, I guess I thought if he was that interested in me, flirting with him would be okay if he signed with Kinnetik." Justin watched as Brian's eyes turned from patient to pissed in a single moment. "It was never my intention for things to go as far as him touching me."

 

Brian's eyes moved from Justin to crawl slowly up and down the wall; all in an effort to maintain his calm. He counted silently to himself, as always astounded by how much this little blond affected not only his peace of mind, but his self-control as well. "Touching you?" He laughed harshly. It was never a pleasant sound to the recipient. "He was mauling you. If I hadn't returned, he would have had you pinned against the beam and fucking you - with or without your consent."

 

Justin winced as he visualized that reality. Josh was attractive enough... but he didn't want that - he would never want that. He loved Brian. There was nothing he wouldn't do for him. He had made a huge mistake and an even larger one in good judgment. He liked to think that he had learned his lesson. "I'm sorry, Brian. When I finally got free of his octopus hands, I did see the look on your face. It wasn't just a matter of jealousy. You were scared. All I can do is promise not to take your warnings lightly in the future. You were right about him. I was wrong not to listen."

 

"Yes, I was scared, Justin. I don't ever want to go through that again. It wouldn't have just been about sex. He would have hurt you." Brian ran a hand through his hair, uncaring how he was disheveling it during the middle of his workday; all he cared about was making Justin understand that this couldn't happen again. "I should have killed him for touching you. God, I wanted to."

 

"I know you did. I'm glad you didn't. He isn't worth it, Brian." Justin had a soft expression in his eyes, a loving glow that only came when he thought of all the qualities that made Brian the perfect dominant for him, in fact, the perfect man completely. "Some people don't understand the true aspects of a good Dom. You have every quality that reflects that. Josh wants to be a Dom, but he's only a bully. He uses sex as a weapon. You don't use it to inflict pain as he does."

 

"You have learned a lot, Justin. I'm pleased about that." Brian nodded, glad now that he had pushed for this talk before they went home. He had known his patience would be more challenged once they were secluded at home. "Okay then. I think that's resolved. I don't want to hear the name of Josh falling from your lips again. In fact, it would be my preference if your lips found another more practical use in the quickest time possible."

 

Justin moistened his lips as the image of Brian taking his mouth permeated his every sense of awareness. "I can most willingly comply with that... Mr. Kinney."

 

"Get to it, then." Brian's voice was a low, husky purr. "Come over here and show me again how perfect your hot little mouth is at sucking my cock."

 

Instantly and without further urging, Justin was on his feet and quickly on his knees before his Master. His eyes fastened hungrily on the bulge in Brian's Armani slacks, his throat almost aching with the desire to feel that fullness throbbing and thrusting inside. He didn't ever want to go through a night like the past one. It was bad enough going to bed alone... but to wake up and not feel those protective arms cradling him close; that had been the greatest punishment of all. As much as Brian adamantly protested he did not cuddle... well, Justin knew a different story. One that he knew better than to announce to the world, or even to the beast that had enslaved him in every way imaginable. He watched as Brian impatiently undid his pants and opened them to allow Justin to go to work, a sultry smile on his lips when he realized his dominant lover was just as anxious. "As in all things, I will endeavor to do my very best..."

 

Brian stroked the lips that were about to engulf his leaking cock. His eyes were stormy when he raggedly told him, "Yes, I know you will."

 

Justin wasted no time. He was on fire, yet not for his own relief; Justin knew his punishment would last the day in regard to that. He didn't have a problem with that. He knew what Brian had in store for him tonight would more than weigh out against a day filled with bittersweet torment. He moaned as the pearly droplets first greeted his eyes. Brian was always so instantly ready. He often wondered if Brian was always this primed and ready to go with all the men he'd fucked before him; understanding Brian as he did he figured he must have been, but he liked to think that what they shared was on a completely different level of intensity. Justin was more than certain that his hopes were in reality true. He swallowed before he moved to engulf the beautiful organ; the look in Brian's eyes told him one thing clearly - this wasn't going to be slow and easy. Brian was ablaze in his most primal of lusts. It was beautiful, hot, and it totally captivated him.

 

Brian wasn't feeling particularly gentle; in his mind, Justin's poor sense of decision-making had provoked his savage response. That had all been forgiven... but the agony and despair of the previous night was still far from forgotten. He didn't blame Justin entirely for his minimal patience. The exercise they were each enduring today had his cock hungry, and his hands anxious to claim full possession of his boy again. Not just any boy... but the one that he not only loved, yet also the one he vowed to protect from the other barracudas in his circles. It was unrealistic to think they wouldn't encounter others. This would be a lesson to his often naive blond partner. If he told him not to trust a man - that needed to be followed without question. Before the day was out, Brian thought Justin might grasp that more fully.

 

He twisted his fingers almost brutally into Justin's fine strands of blond hair; as always, neither of them were in doubt who was the Master, and who was the sub. God, how he had missed these times. By the excitement and flush that had stained Justin's paler cheeks from their moment in his office earlier, Brian knew Justin felt the same. He only wished it hadn't been derived from punishment and reparation. But perhaps it was an indication that this needed to feature into their lives more fully once more.

 

Justin could barely breathe to moan around the roughness of Brian's cock sliding across his lips, then his tongue - before resulting in hammering into his throat; only one cohesive thought intruding into this much desired moment. That was quite simple - finally, he had come home. This was who he was and with this man. Despite being submissive by nature, he knew he didn't want to ever explore this with another dominant. Somehow that would sully what he had shared with Brian, his boss, his partner, and undoubtedly his Master. In every aspect of their life - he loved this man.

 

Brian placed his hands on each side of Justin's face, his hips thrusting deeper into the welcoming mouth that was like no other. He looked deeply into Justin's eyes, forcing himself to maintain that eye contact that he so craved. He always needed to feel everything that Justin felt; with eyes so expressive as Justin's that was easily achieved. Sweat rolling down his face, Brian began to grunt, his breathing becoming more labored as he rammed in and out of Justin's mouth, innately feeling each thrust - a feeling that was so intense that he almost hated the orgasm that he knew was right on the edge. As much as he loved that mind-numbing release, he hated severing that connection from Justin. There had never been a man to elicit these feelings within him. Brian knew this was the only man for him. The one that completed him on every level.

 

Moments later, Justin hummed and released his own growl of satisfaction when Brian began to shoot waves down his throat. Fuck, this was good, he thought. Nothing compared. He waited until Brian's thrusts stilled before his tongue lapped up every last drop. He pulled off in a reluctant pop, smiling sexily at his temporarily satisfied lover, uncaring of his throbbing cock; his primary desire has been to satisfy Brian's needs. In doing so, he realized he had satisfied dormant needs of his own. It was so good to be here again. Standing to his feet, Justin couldn't resist a smooth remark. "I had my lunch, but that was definitely the dessert I most needed."

 

A laugh was Brian's response. The most genuine one he had expressed since this incident began last night. "You are such a cheeky little fucker."

 

"I do love you too, Mr. Kinney." Justin beamed as he looked into beautiful hazel eyes that returned his sentiment whether the words were spoken or not. "Now, shall I return to work... Sir?"

 

Brian pretended a stern look. "Awfully cocky for someone with a vibrating plug up his ass! Don't even think you'll get through the rest of this day without feeling me with you."

 

"I always feel you with me, Brian. Vibrating plug or not." He looked at Brian seriously for a long moment. "I'm really sorry."

 

Nodding, Brian became somber for a moment. "I know you are, Justin." He looked into Justin's eyes, uncaring that he was openly displaying his more tender feelings. He didn't hold back with this man. "I just want you safe. You know that. I will take any steps to ensure that." Brian rolled his lips under as he glanced down at the pile still sitting on his desk. "Okay. Get back to work, Taylor. I don't want to leave late tonight..."

 

Justin definitely didn't want that either. "I'll be ready and waiting, Sir. Shall I order Thai?"

 

"Yes. A quick dinner is in order tonight." Brian's eyes darkened as they slid over his beautiful boy. "You're going to scream tonight, my boy. Over and over until nothing is left. From the moment we step into the loft you will be my submissive - inside and out. Be prepared for a very long night."

 

"I will be. In fact, I've been looking forward to this for such a long time." Justin looked at the man he loved one last time before he left to return to work. He jumped and laughed at the same time when he felt the brief vibrating in his ass. God, he loved that man. There was no one like him. He glanced at the time and emitted a deep moan. It was still such a long day. One thing was for certain - it would be a night he would never forget; in fact, one he knew they would both long remember. With any luck, one that would be repeated over and over again.

 

TBC