- Text Size +

 

"Mr. Kinney! How wonderful to see you," the shop owner gushed at their entrance, moving to immediately greet them as they walked through the doors of the exclusive shop.

 

Brian smiled, moving forward with an outstretched hand. "Claude, it's good to see you. Thank you for working us in so quickly."

 

"Always a pleasure, Sir." Claude took an analytical look at Brian's companion, quickly deriving the appointment was for his young companion. "I assume we are not fitting you up with a new suit today, Mr. Kinney."

 

"Not today, Claude." Brian looked around briefly. "However, I see the new Armani Collection has arrived. It won't be much longer."

 

"It just arrived this week," he agreed. "Some very nice cuts this season, too."

 

"Excellent." Brian nodded toward Justin, before he said, "Today I am more interested in a couple of new suits for my colleague. I was thinking in gray and blue for Mr. Taylor."

 

Claude snapped his fingers, and a young man immediately rushed forward... tape measure in hand. "Mr. Taylor, could you remove your overcoat and suit jacket? I'd like Marc to get your precise measurements."

 

Justin nodded, avoiding Brian's close scrutiny as he removed his jacket... sensing Brian's eyes would be on him as much as the shop owner's. Laying the jacket aside, Justin couldn't resist catching Brian's eyes in passing... quickly detecting the gleam in the hazel eyes as they swept down the expanse of skin now unhampered by the presence of a coat. Justin looked toward the approaching shop boy, noticing how the young tailor's eyes sharpened instantly on Brian. Justin shook his head, deciding Brian must get that from every gay man in his proximity, perhaps even some straight men. The man was on all accounts - heart-stopping beautiful.

 

"This will only take a moment, Sir..." the young man told him, as he quickly went to work taking and noting Justin's measurements.

 

Brian averted his eyes from Justin long enough to address Claude. "I know this isn't ideal, but I will need one of Justin's suits by tomorrow morning. We will have to go with what you have on hand."

 

Claude's eyes widened in shock. "That is a bit rushed. Of course, we will do the best we can. Did you have a particular line in mind?"

 

"I will leave that for you to decide, although, I'll assist in the final judgment," Brian told him, his eyes connecting with the tailor that was being more than obvious about catching his eye. Brian smirked, as he returned the look. He was adequate enough... however, he paled in comparison to the blond beauty he was measuring.

 

"Of course, Mr. Kinney." Claude held out his hand for the measurements his tailor had procured, before sending him on his way. "That will be all, Marc. I'll let you know when I need you to alter Mr. Taylor's selections."

 

Marc inclined his head in understanding, before slowly sweeping from the room, not before pausing and giving Brian another heated and welcoming glance.

 

Justin chuckled as he watched the exchange, quickly earning him a glare from his boss. "Sorry," he mouthed, looking away from the predatory heat in Brian's gaze.

 

Claude walked around Justin, taking several passes before he clicked his tongue in approval. "I'm thinking the Versace Collection for Mr. Taylor. I have a different cut in both blue and gray... both that will fit his form to perfection."

 

Brian nodded. "Wonderful. We'll meet you at the dressing room." Looking toward Justin, he arched a brow, "Shall we, Justin?"

 

Justin's eyes widened as he looked up at Brian, slightly unsettled to find them alone for the moment. "Dressing room? You don't mean..."

 

Rolling his eyes, he grabbed Justin's arm to pull him along. "No. I don't plan to dress you." He stopped when they neared the dressing room. "Undressing a man is more my style. Need help with that, Mr. Taylor?"

 

"Uh, no. I think I have that under control, Sir..." Justin stammered, looking anywhere but at Brian.

 

Brian's nostrils flared as he stepped closer. He quickly found two words that should not come in the same sentence from Justin Taylor's luscious mouth - control and Sir. Fuck. How he'd love to exercise his own brand of control on this gorgeous blond. If the boy didn't work for him, Brian didn't doubt he would have already had him - boyfriend or not. Lunch had been such an arduous undertaking. Watching him eat, hearing his voice uttering those well-placed ‘Sirs', and the tip of the iceberg - asking him to order for him. Fuck. It had taken all his control not to drag Justin back to his loft, tie him up... and make him beg for the pleasure he could give him.

 

His breathing quickening, eyes fastening on the trembling mouth he wanted to break open under his own, Brian's voice dropped - deep and guttural. "Are you sure about that, Justin? That's something I could take control of very easily."

 

Before Justin could answer Claude approached them, carrying two entirely different cuts of suits - one in blue, and the other in gray. "Okay, here we are."

 

Justin breathed in a deep sigh of relief at the interruption, certain things were about to get more than intense with his overwhelming boss. He swallowed, looking up at Brian nervously, before he whispered, "I think I can handle this part."

 

Brian rolled his lips under, taking the blue suit from Claude's hands, moving it into Justin's in one quick motion. "Get on with it, then." His hazel eyes still smoldering, Brian advised him, "Come out when it's on. We both need to see it on you."

 

Claude hung the other suit outside the door, nodding his approval. "I think this one will look splendid on him, Mr. Kinney. His form is perfect for such a finely tailored suit."

 

Eyes heavy with need as he watched the retreat of Justin's ass slipping inside the dressing room, Brian thought to himself - His form is perfect for a great many things. Ones I'm not so sure I'll be able to resist taking.

 

Brian forced his mind away from the sound of Justin's zipper lowering, and the swish of material as they made the descent down his legs. He began to walk back and forth, holding thoughts in his mind that would not take him back to the temptation of Justin Taylor; one's that would further prevent him from slipping inside that dressing room to deliver his personal brand of attention. It wasn't working as he continued to hear Justin tossing his clothing aside. Fuck. He wanted to see him. Touch him. Fuck his body into sweet oblivion. If they were alone right now, Brian doubted he could resist doing just that.

 

Turning his head to glare at the closed door, Brian snapped, "How are you doing in there, Justin?"

 

A slight pause followed. "Fine. I'll be right out."

 

"Good," Brian growled.

 

Pacing commenced again, all to stop when the door opened a few minutes later. He swiveled around to take in the sight of Justin, his breath momentarily catching in his throat. Blue had been the right choice in conjunction with his incredible blond hair and blue eyes. Fuck, he was beautiful. He moved closer, quickly noting how Justin looked down... and not directly at him. Curious, Brian thought to himself. "Look at me, Justin," Brian demanded. Once Justin lifted his head, their eyes met and held for a long moment.

 

Nodding his approval, Brian said to Claude, "It's perfect. This is the one I want ready for tomorrow. Make your alterations, and I will pick it up in the morning."

 

Claude clapped his hands enthusiastically. "I knew the Versace would just be perfection on Mr. Taylor. We will have it ready for you, Sir. And, the other suit?"

 

"We'll try it on now, but it's not as rushed. Just as soon as we can have it."

 

"Marc? Can you come out here?" Claude shouted out, waiting for his tailor to return.

 

Justin flushed as he was maneuvered into position to be measured once again, knowing they were doing what needed to be done in order to design the perfect fit, but in front of the watchful eyes of Brian Kinney, it was somehow extremely intimate... if not sexual. After what seemed like forever, the tailor stepped away with notations and measurements in hand. Justin looked at them all expectantly. "Can I change out of this one now?"

 

"Yes, Justin." Brian's eyes narrowed on the tailor that was all but eating him with his eyes. He knew what he was going to do. What he had to do in order to get through this shopping trip. He pulled the gray suit from the hook, handing it to Justin. "Try this one on and show it to Claude." Brian kept his eyes on the tailor, his eyes alive in predatory pursuit. "Is there a restroom, gentlemen?"

 

"Oh certainly, Mr. Kinney," Claude answered at once. "Marc will show you. I'll take care of Mr. Taylor in the meantime."

 

Justin's eyes widened, shaking his head in disbelief... uncertain of how he knew what was going on, but knowing it all the same. As he stepped back into the dressing room, he tried to push aside the feeling of envy that assailed him. It was wrong and he knew it. He was with Ethan. Why should he care if Brian was with another man?

 

Slowly, he worked through the process of changing... his thoughts were a jumbled-up mess. He looked at himself in the mirror, the flush upon his face, the almost wildness in his eyes. Fuck, was he actually jealous? He closed his eyes, determined to get things back into their proper perspective. Brian Kinney was his boss. Nothing more, nothing less. That was how it had to be... how it would be.

 


 

Brian slammed the man against the bathroom cubicle, pulling at his pants at a frenzied pace. Grabbing at the condom that was in his pocket, Brian tore it open with his teeth, before pumping his aching cock a few times, then sliding the condom into place. He slathered lube on before leaning down to hiss into the willing man's ear, "Not a word. You wanted me. You got me. Hard and fast." He bit at the man's ear, smiling as the trick groaned when the entry was made. "That's it. Give it to me."

 

The man grabbed at the top of the bathroom door, his ass pushing back against the driving force behind him, all to pull him in deeper... not knowing Brian to know this wasn't necessary.

 

He pounded into the man in front of him, biting at his neck in conjunction with his thrusts, dirty expletives falling from his lips as he fucked him. Brian had one face in his mind as his hips thrust forward, one perfect set of lips that tempted him as no other had ever done. He needed this release so fucking badly. It was the only thing saving the blond from being completely and totally devoured when they left this shop. As he increased the speed of his thrusts and felt his release building... Brian wasn't so sure this would even be enough. Uncaring that the trick had managed to come over the cubicle door, Brian filled the condom, knotting it when finished and tossing it into the trash.

 

As the two of them adjusted their clothing, the Frenchman cocked his brow, asking Brian, "Can we do this again sometime?"

 

Brian gave him an incredulous look, shaking his head in dismissal. "No. I'm afraid I don't do that."

 

Marc sighed in regret as Brian exited the bathroom, wondering why the hottest men had to be the biggest assholes.

 


 

An hour later, they were back in Brian's office, discussing Justin's plans for the Eyeconics boards. Brian looked at what Justin had crudely drawn on paper for him, nodding his approval almost immediately. "I like it, Taylor. The question is... will she? Tell me, Justin... How good are you with women?"

 

Justin snorted indelicately, grimacing slightly at Brian's look of disapproval. "Sorry, Sir. I'm not great with most women. My best friend is a girl, but I don't look at her in the same way. Most I've met have thought they could ‘change' me." He shook his head. "Like that's ever going to happen."

 

Brian nodded in complete understanding. "I've been there. I know exactly what you mean. Okay. Why don't you go work on those boards and shut down for the day? I want you well rested tonight and ready for the Eyeconics presentation tomorrow. I'll pick your suit up on my way in. You won't need to bother with that."

 

Standing up, Justin looked down at his boss... so many mixed emotions swelling within him. "Thank you, Mr. Kinney... for everything. I won't let you down tomorrow. I swear."

 

"I know you won't, Justin. Cynthia called this one right. I see a bright future for you here at Kinnetik... that is, if it's what you really want," Brian told him, his eyes assessing him sharply.

 

"Why wouldn't I want it? I can't imagine being anywhere other than here... and I've only been here one day." Justin blushed, realizing he had said a lot in those words.

 

Brian's eyes darkened. Until this moment he hadn't realized how badly he wanted the young artist here at Kinnetik. Granted, his skills were surpassed by none, but there was something more underneath the surface of the young blond. He didn't intend to let up until he had discovered all his secrets. "I'm not an easy man to work for, Taylor. I admit that up front. I pay very well, but I expect a lot in return."

 

"I understand that, Sir, and I respect it." Justin's head lowered. "I respect you, too. Regardless of that incident back at the shop."

 

Brian forced himself to remain seated behind his desk. He knew if he moved around it, he would show the blond who it was he had actually wanted... who he still wanted. His voice low and husky, Brian told him, "I appreciate that, Justin."

 

Justin walked toward the door, his hand poised on the doorknob, when he turned to ask a question he knew he had no right to ask. "Was what you did really necessary, Sir? I mean, then and there?"

 

Brian's eyes blazed as they crawled over Justin. "You have no idea how necessary. Now, get back to work. This isn't the time for such a discussion."

 

Nodding, feeling completely put in his place, Justin escaped unaware that had been the only thing that saved him from being taken by the other man.

 

Eyes staring heatedly at the spot Justin had barely just vacated, Brian thought about the events of the day... specifically regarding his perception of Justin. The boy seemed so shy and unassuming at times. Brian paused to wonder, was it really shyness or could it be something more? If it was more... what exactly? He knew what he'd like for it to be. Justin's behavior at the restaurant had pointed to that being the case, but was he reading more into Justin's actions than were true? He tapped his finger against his lips lightly, as he glanced down at the mock board Justin had left behind.

 

"So many questions, Mr. Taylor. Questions that I intend to have answered soon." Brian closed his eyes, pulling the blond vision into focus, his mind giving full reign to the infinite possibilities that presently coursed through his veins. "Yes, I will have my answers, Justin. Very soon. Should they be answered as I think they will... your life is going to change."

 

Returning back to work, Brian never considered how much such a change could end up changing his life as well.

 

TBC