- Text Size +

 

Brian's eyes moved over the body of his blond submissive, standing naked and subservient next to the bed. He had foregone the temptation of joining Justin in the shower. His need was still too sharp. He knew under the soothing, hot jets of the shower spray, watching the beads of water clinging and sliding down the perfect body in a sinuous motion, his lust would be both unbearable and uncontrollable. The first time had been rushed, the speed of the resolution designed to take the edge away from his need. As his eyes darkened and he prolonged his analytical perusal, Brian more fully realized it hadn't been effective.

 

"You are so fucking beautiful." Brian's voice was deep and guttural, his steps silent as he moved to stand in front of his blond. "Look at me, Justin."

 

Brian waited for Justin to acquiesce, knowing it would be immediate... instantly gratified to find his command obeyed. He reached his hand upwards to cup the side of Justin's face, his eyes committing the blond's immense beauty to memory. "So fucking perfect... and all mine. Tell me, Justin. Give me the words that I want to hear."

 

Justin's lust-laden eyes fluttered around as he tried to assimilate in his mind precisely what his dominating boss and lover was demanding to know. Had he missed a question? Fuck, he hoped not. He had lost his focus from the moment Brian had entered the master bedroom fresh from his solo shower. The man was overwhelming and distracting dressed but when stalking forward naked he was an awe-inspiring sight that unsettled both the mind and the senses. His eyes began to swim uncertainly under the hot gaze that surprisingly wasn't displaying anger, but was showing a look of both patience and amusement. "I-I'm sorry. I seem to have missed something..."

 

Brian chuckled sexily. He ran his fingers up and down the side of Justin's face, unable to resist touching his blond... even in the simplest of ways. "Many men have been struck speechless at the sight of me naked and hard. You will have an advantage over them. They were forced to absorb their reactions in one meeting; you will enjoy the experience - over and over again."

 

"I both envy them for having been with you, as well as pity them for knowing such perfection... only to have it taken away." Justin smiled. "However, their loss is definitely my gain."

 

"Indeed it is. Don't give those men another thought... as I will try not to think about any that have come before me. This is a new beginning for us, Justin. You are mine. I won't share you with anyone," Brian growled, his eyes feverishly moving over Justin.

 

Justin moaned at the need in Brian's eyes... the possessiveness in his dominant making him harder than he'd ever been. "I don't want anyone other than you. May I ask a question, Master?"

 

"Of course. A quick one only." His voice dropped to a low rasp. "I need you... soon."

 

Blushing slightly, uncertain of the proper way of asking his question, Justin decided he should just come out with it. Stalling this man in anything was never a wise decision. "I- uh, was wondering... does this mean we are in a totally exclusive relationship?"

 

Brian laughed, his expression immediately softening upon seeing the crestfallen look coming across Justin's face. "I'm not laughing at you, Justin. Your question is one that I never thought to have directed at me. I had long ago given up on finding the right man to share this part of me with, still, I did hope. To answer your question... if things continue to develop as I believe they will, I can't imagine seeking my pleasure elsewhere."

 

"I know I have no right to ask it of you... I just needed to know where I stand," Justin told him, both of them aware of Brian's renowned reputation regarding his pursuits of other men.

 

"This is a new world for you, Justin. It is natural for you to have questions and insecurities. I will answer them and allay those fears one at a time." Brian stepped away from Justin to reach into his carry-on bag, retrieving a handful of silken scarves before turning to meet Justin's inquisitive gaze. He smiled as Justin's eyes widened in surprise, along with the rising of his blond's more than impressive cock. "It's time to play. Only silken scarves will do for your beautiful skin. It is never my intention to mar your perfection."

 

Justin nodded, excited beyond his understanding. "Where do you want me, Master?"

 

Brian's smile was carnal, his eyes dark and filled with purpose. His voice became fashioned of the deepest gravel. "Pull down the bedding and lay on your back in the center of the bed. Extend your arms out to slip through the slots. Lay them out comfortably for when you begin to thrash." Brian's nostrils flared as he watched Justin following his instructions. "Trust me, my boy. You will be thrashing..."

 

A deep swallow moved Justin's throat as he immediately complied, his cock twitching as he watched Brian moving toward him... the brunet's eyes wild and hungry. He moaned as he felt Brian spreading his legs apart, quickly realizing his ankles would be first to be restrained. Justin had no way of knowing exactly what Brian had in mind, but he could read the evocative promise in Brian's eyes. It would be exquisite torture. Already his cock wept in anticipation... a sight that was quickly observed by the dominant bent on driving him mad with desire.

 

Brian crawled as a pouncing jungle cat, past Justin's restrained ankles, unable to resist that glistening pearl that tempted him. A growl vibrated from within his throat as he hunched over Justin's trembling thighs to sinuously wrap his tongue around the leaking slit that so responsively displayed the blond's need. Savoring the small taste of nectar he intended to gorge himself on soon, Brian pulled his lips free, running his tongue across his lips... wanting Justin's flavor to remain with him as long as possible. His voice resounded low and guttural. "Not where I intended to start, but I'm not one to turn down such a delicious gift."

 

Justin could feel the sweat beading on his brow as Brian deliberately dragged his cock across his own, pulling it up his stomach... toward his chest, as he straddled him to tie his wrists in place. He panted at the nearness of that enlarged gland that he so wanted to feel inside of him again. He licked his lips in abject hunger, unable to remove his eyes from Brian's throbbing erection. When he heard a responding hiss of awareness, he looked up to see Brian's eyes glittering down at him.

 

"You want to suck me, don't you, my submissive little slut?" Brian's eyes narrowed as he crawled closer. "Whose slut are you?" Brian snarled as his cock brushed across Justin's lips.

 

Knowing he wouldn't receive the prize he so desperately craved until he answered, Justin achingly whispered, "Your slut... only yours, Master."

 

A muscle ticked in Brian's jaw as he forced himself to maintain his control. As the master, he needed to always exercise sound judgment. Hearing those coveted words falling so freely from Justin's lips nearly made him undone. He wanted to ravage the beautiful blond... fuck him so fiercely he'd feel his cock long afterward. "Such a good boy," Brian purred. "I'm going to hold your hand as you suck me, Justin. If it becomes too much for you I want you to squeeze my hand as we previously discussed. Nod if you understand."

 

Justin wasted no time in nodding both his understanding and acceptance. Sweat began to trickle down the side of his face as he watched Brian's cock slowly striking out to poke inside the welcoming opening of his mouth. Immediately he covered his teeth, hollowing his cheeks... his head arching back, quickly feeling Brian placing a forestalling hand at the back of his neck.

 

Brian's breathing elevated as he inched his cock forward, initially going with the speed of Justin's sucking motion; once feeling the give of his sub's throat, knowing he would soon be setting a new pace. "That's it, Justin. Such a good little cock sucker. Keep looking at me. When I come, I want to be looking into those beautiful blue eyes."

 

His head lowered, before rearing back, mindful to maintain eye contact... The ferocity of his thrusts increased as he met the trust and need in Justin's eyes. Their eyes never severed connection as Justin met each thrust with deep, pulling suckling motions. Fuck, he felt so good. The warmth and skill of his mouth nearly equal the pleasure he'd found in his tight little ass. Brian increased his thrusts, careful to gauge his blond's reactions, making certain it was not too much for him; further exhilarated and turned on at the lustful hunger that remained in Justin's gaze.

 

Brian released his grip on Justin's hand, knowing he was soon to spill his release, moving to cradle Justin's face in his hands as he pumped his seed into the hot and welcoming mouth, their collective moans and pants filling the room. Slowly he pulled his cock from Justin's mouth, maintaining his straddling position over the still horny blond. "Looks as if someone is still very hard and wanting to come."

 

Justin groaned, wondering if this was where his true torment was to begin. Unable to resist, he began to plead; oblivious to the fact that was exactly what Brian was waiting for. "Y-Yes. P-Please let me come."

 

Brian slanted his lips across Justin's, kissing him deeply and urgently. He stabbed his tongue inside repeatedly, tasting himself on his tongue... growling in response. His tongue fucked his delicious blond for several moments, his throat humming as he felt Justin's hips squirming beneath him. He pulled his lips free, more than pleased with the flush staining his blond's pale cheeks. Brian slithered his tongue down Justin's neck, to his chest, further down his stomach, stabbing his tongue in and out of his navel, quickly anticipating moving on to the next course. "Such an obedient boy deserves a reward."

 

Justin had no time to speak as his cock was engulfed in one sudden lunge; determination and hunger etched in the face that stared up at him - lust and intent for possession defining his every feature. He knew he wouldn't last for long. Justin had been hard from the moment Brian had entered the room. It was more than apparent a quick release was what Brian intended for him as well. There was no more room for doubt when Brian's hands curved around his hips, jerking him forward to meet his frenzied ministrations. His hips beginning to buck, head thrashing about wildly, Justin soon screamed out his release... his legs quivering in the aftermath, barely able to focus on Brian removing the ties that bound him.

 

Brian trailed a finger down Justin's chest, a softness in his gaze. "You please me so much, Justin. Sadly, this will be all for tonight. Now you will need to go to the adjoining room to sleep."

 

Sitting up, unable to mask the disappointment from his eyes, Justin asked, "But why? You don't want me with you?"

 

"I think I've more than proven how much I want you." Brian sat down next to him on the bed, regretting that he needed to send him away... promising himself this would be the only night it would happen.

 

"Then, can I ask why?"

 

Brian nodded. "Having you is too new. I can't have you near without constantly wanting to go at you. Don't forget that this trip has dual purposes..."

 

Instant awareness overtook him. "Brown Athletics. Damn. I need to make some final adjustments to the boards. How could I have forgotten?"

 

"You were distracted... we both were." Brian's eyes flared in remembrance. "I want you to get some sleep and do your touch-ups in the morning. I intend for this to be the last night we spend apart. Do you have a problem with that?"

 

Justin beamed brightly. "No problem at all, Sir."

 

"Good," Brian answered. "I want you to consider moving in with me when we return home. I won't insist at this point, but your living arrangements need to change immediately."

 

A shocked gasp fell past Justin's lips. His pulse elevated, his first impulse being to shout out a definitive yes... then, he pondered the whys of Brian's sudden request. "Is it because of Ethan... and that we still live together?"

 

Brian turned his lips under, uncertain of how much he wanted to tell Justin about his growing feelings so soon. "Only in part, although I do believe continuing that arrangement indefinitely is very bad for you."

 

Slipping into his pants, Justin looked up at Brian with adoration clearly showing in his eyes. "Then, you're certain. I'm really the one you want."

 

"More than anything, Justin." Brian looked at Justin intently. "I'm not one to make rash decisions. This is exactly what I want."

 

Brian watched as Justin moved to the adjoining room knowing that Justin hated the separation as much as he did. Only one more night apart. As he laid down to get some sleep, Brian never stopped to think about what his thoughts and actions meant. The unimaginable had happened. Brian Kinney was falling in love with his submissive... if he hadn't irrevocably already fallen.

 

TBC