- Text Size +

 

His eyes constantly straying to the clock for the past several hours, Justin picked up his phone, preparing to make the call he had been debating on making for the last hour. He knew he probably shouldn't make this call; in fact, it could be his ‘out' if he needed one later... However, he doubted he would really want one. He half-hoped Brandon's voicemail would pick up, but he was soon to find out that wouldn't be the case.

 

"Hey..." Justin said into the phone. He wasn't certain how he felt while making this call. Brandon was his boss... and undoubtedly a man that wanted much more from him. But last night had gotten out of hand. His subterfuge had been a huge mistake, and Brandon's use of his lapse of good judgment had been even more grievous.

 

"Justin. What's up, hot stuff?" Brandon purred into the phone, never missing a chance to hit on his most desirous employee.

 

Taking in a deep breath, Justin refused to be agitated by Brandon's manner. He was used to it by now and knew the man to be harmless. After last night, though, it was just more annoying. "I won't be coming in for my shift tonight. I wanted to give you plenty of advance warning so you could get one of the other guys to fill in."

 

"I see..." Brandon uttered bitterly. He knew why Justin wasn't coming in tonight. It wasn't due to any sudden illness - of that he was certain. Last night when he had perhaps gone too far with his part in Justin's game, he had heard Justin mentioning the arrogant man's name. The name had stuck in his head for hours afterward. It wasn't until he was home that he did some research. He had known the man to be in the big leagues... especially for little Justin, but the notorious Brian Kinney was far more than Justin could handle. "A sudden illness afflicting my most sought-after dancer?"

 

"Not exactly." Justin wasn't about to lie about it. He had told enough lies last night to last him a lifetime. "I have some sudden plans. I can work tomorrow on my night off - if you like."

 

Disliking the situation, yet not about to decline an offer to not only line his pockets, but have another chance with the younger man, Brandon agreed. "Yes, I would like to. Although, I do have to say I question your judgment."

 

"What are you talking about?" Justin asked, his head whipping around when he heard a sudden sound in the room, his mind so filled with his upcoming evening that he hadn't even heard Daphne come into the room, or have any idea of how long she had been standing there.

 

"I heard you speak that man's name last night. Brian Kinney of Kinney Enterprises. That man is big time, Justin. I hope you know what you're doing..."

 

Angry that Brandon would imply he couldn't handle himself, Justin snapped, "Brandon, you're my boss - and that's it. You don't need to worry about what or who I can handle. I'll see you tomorrow."

 

Ending the call, and tossing his phone to his side, Justin glared at it indignantly, as if it was the phone's fault for his irritation. "Who the fuck does he think he is?"

 

"I think we both know that Brandon sees you as more than an employee. And let's face it - he's damned hot. But what was he warning you about?" Daphne asked warily, her gut instincts answering her question.

 

"I'm not working tonight. I have dinner plans... and I'm not sure how long the evening will last." Justin dreaded what would come next. Daphne would be concerned. She had exhibited that concern shortly after he had returned from the interview. "I'm seeing Brian Kinney. His driver is due to pick me up soon."

 

Daphne's jaw dropped. "Brian Kinney! Have you lost your mind, Justin!?"

 

"Fuck, Daph! You sound just like Brandon. Yes, I know what I'm doing. It's just dinner." Standing to his feet, and sliding his phone into his pocket, he shook his head in disbelief. "Brian Kinney is an international businessman. He's not about to hurt me."

 

A snort answered. "You don't know that, Justin. Don't forget, I am a reporter. I can read between the lines. He wants things from you, Jus. Things I'm not sure you've thought about."

 

Looking away, Justin headed toward the bathroom, wanting to check his appearance for the last time. He didn't look at her when he told her, "I've thought about those things more than anyone knows. I'm not committing to anything tonight, but I am going to hear him out." Turning to look at her shocked expression, Justin finished, "I don't want to talk about it anymore. Okay?"

 

"Fine. Just be careful. That's all I ask..."

 

Grimacing as he took in the sight of his plain clothes, hoping he wasn't terribly under-dressed, Justin moved toward her, kissing her lightly on the cheek. "Don't worry, Daph. I'll be fine." He was going to say more when a knock sounded at the door. Shrugging his shoulders, Justin moved forward, needlessly telling her, "I think that's for me..."

 

Opening the door, Justin's eyes took in what was obviously a professional limo driver. The man was nearly the same height as him, with dark curly hair, his body clothed in a suit, and the standard hat that distinguished such a driver. "Uhhh, hello."

 

"Mr. Taylor?" the driver asked, saying nothing more until the blond nodded in response. "My name is Ethan Gold; I am one of Mr. Kinney's drivers. I will see you safely to his penthouse."

 

Justin heard Daphne clicking her tongue behind him, obviously more suspicious when she heard of Justin's destination. "We're dining at Mr. Kinney's home?"

 

"I do believe so, Sir." Frowning in deep thought, he added, "I am only the driver, Mr. Taylor. I wouldn't know if Mr. Kinney had another destination in mind after your arrival. It isn't a problem... is it?"

 

Swallowing nervously, unable to hide the surprise from his voice, and his suddenly tense posture, Justin totally ignored Daphne's disapproving presence, stepping across the threshold to join the clearly worried man. "No problem, Mr. Gold."

 

Sighing in relief, Ethan exhaled. "That's good. Shall we go, then? Mr. Kinney is a stickler for punctuality..."

 

Justin felt the insides of his stomach fluttering. Ironically, it felt like an adaptation of the old phrase - like butterflies in his stomach. He was suddenly even more nervous... and yet, anxious for the evening to begin. His curiosity was piqued regarding Mr. Kinney, and what he had in mind for them. In part, he thought he understood some of it, but he knew there was, even more, he didn't know. "Yeah, lead the way, Mr. Gold. I'm ready."

 

Smiling at the beautiful young blond, thinking his employer was the luckiest man in the world - as he always did - he waited for Justin to precede him through the door, before closing it behind them, their steps taking them side by side as they moved to the elevator. "Please call me Ethan." Once they stepped into the elevator, Ethan advised him, "When we arrive, just give your name to the security guard. You will be expected. Mr. Kinney's penthouse is on the 39th floor. When you exit the elevator, just follow the hallway down to the entrance to his apartments. His living quarters are on the entire floor."

 

Justin absorbed that information, nodding his understanding. "That doesn't surprise me. He doesn't do anything in a small way, does he?"

 

Ethan laughed. "No, he doesn't." Once they were outside, Ethan opened the back door of the limo, waiting until the young man was safely seated inside. "You'll do fine, Mr. Taylor."

 

I hope so, he thought to himself. At this moment, though, he wasn't too sure of that.

 


 

Brian surveyed himself in the mirror, a smile of approval on his lips. Justin was on his way to him now; in fact, he had already been advised the boy had just stepped on the elevator. Dabbing on a light portion of his favorite Gucci cologne, Brian slowly descended the stairs, his anticipation for the evening ahead swelling within him. He paused to survey the dining room, the various dishes and delicacies covered and awaiting their consumption. When the knock sounded on his door, he was more than ready for it all to begin.

 

Opening the door, Brian's first sight was of Justin turning to look down the long hallway, his profile his most prominent view. Brian openly admired it. He doubted there was any view of this man that wouldn't be appealing to him. "I see you found me without any trouble. Please come inside, Justin."

 

Justin swallowed as he stepped inside, his eyes wide as he took in the elegance and immaculate decor that looked like something straight from a stylish magazine. "Thank you, Mr. Kinney. Your driver was thorough in his instructions, though. I doubt I could have ended up in the wrong place."

 

"It's good to know that my staff is so efficient." Brian led Justin to the bar, politely asking, "Would you like something to drink before dinner?"

 

Smelling the enticing aromas of food nearby, Justin shook his head. "No, thank you, Sir. I can wait until dinner."

 

"Very well." Brian smiled his approval. The blond's decorum and overall manner pleased him immensely. "You may call me Brian... at least during dinner. In time, you will learn when other titles are expected."

 

Justin arched his brow. "You mean - if I accept any offer you are extending."

 

Brian smiled. He had no true doubt of the outcome. After so long in the lifestyle, and being an innate reader of people, he knew what his answer was going to be. It might not be instant, but he would win the grand prize. An agonizing wait for that was displeasing to him, but one that he was willing to endure. Justin as his was worth any initial sacrifice. "Indeed. Let's go enjoy dinner, and we'll discuss these matters afterward."

 

As the time quickly went by, Justin found his appetite just as rapidly diminishing. The steak was probably the best he had ever eaten, and the lobster tail was mouthwatering and sweet. What probably affected his appetite most of all was how Brian kept watching him as he ate. He felt on display at times, as if the older man was absorbing every detail and mannerism he exhibited. Then other moments, he felt virtually possessed by him. How was that even possible? The man hadn't even touched him - yet. However, he sensed that was coming. In fact, he felt Brian's restraint was only because other details weren't in order as of yet. Those details are the things that Justin remained the most unclear and wary about.

 

"Is anything wrong with your steak, Justin? I noticed you are more moving it around now than actually eating it. I can order something else for you." Brian believed Justin's deteriorating appetite to be more of a case of nerves than the food offered... but as the host, and hopeful future Dom of the young man, he needed to follow through on everything for the young man's comfort.

 

Taking a plentiful sip of his wine, Justin held up a hand, shaking his head in abject denial. "Not at all, Sir. The meal was delicious. I guess I'm not that hungry."

 

Standing to his feet, Brian reached for his glass of wine and moved to the other side of the table. Extending his hand, he waited for Justin to accept it, before gently pulling him to his feet. "Grab your wine, then. We shall continue this in the living room."

 

 

Justin's eyes swept over the elegant living room, thinking he had never seen a more beautiful room in his life. He was amazed by the detail, and still the simplicity of the decor. "Your home is exceptional, Mr. Kinney."

 

"Thank you, Justin." Brian urged Justin to sit on the long white sofa, his hand reaching for the file that lay waiting. "There are certain necessities that I insist upon when going into such a relationship. Nothing is set in stone in this contract. It is something that should be reviewed by you, before any agreement is reached. Therefore, I don't expect an answer tonight."

 

Swallowing deeply, Justin took the file from the intense man, nodding slowly in his limited understanding. "Okay. Umm, can you explain what I will find in here?"

 

"Of course. The first form is a non-disclosure agreement. It is very standard and uncomplicated. All it means is that you won't discuss any personal or private matters of our time together with any outside parties. My name is known on an international level. I choose to uphold a certain image in my business life. Even though I don't hide this part of my life, I also don't advertise the intimate aspects of my private life, either."

 

"I wouldn't discuss those kinds of matters, Sir."

 

Brian smiled. "I know you wouldn't. I have already surmised you to be a man of great integrity. That makes going into such an association much more appealing. The other part is the Dominant and Submissive contract. This is the part that I want you to carefully review. Much of this can be negotiated. Some you may list as soft or hard limits, others you might want to strike entirely."

 

Justin began to leaf through the paperwork, his eyes widening at the formal wording, and intimacies of some of the acts. "T-this is so much to take in, Sir. I- I'm just not sure this is for me."

 

Reaching his hand out, Brian idly stroked the back of Justin's hand. "Yes, it is all overwhelming, but these are things that need to be addressed and decided upon before we can begin. And Justin, I do believe this is right for you. Specifically, I believe you are right for me. I think you want this - and badly. It's just a question of adapting to some changes."

 

"How much time will I have to decide?" Justin asked, uncertain if he could do this, although the idea of belonging to this man was immensely appealing to him.

 

"I won't place a time limit on that. I want you to research the role of the submissive thoroughly; I can help direct you to the proper search engines for that. As the man who desires to be your future Dom, I am committed to earning your trust, respect, and complete devotion. In doing so, I am required to exercise patience. Even though it is challenging for me in your case, I must adhere to that code."

 

"And if I sign this, I belong to you?" Justin asked, hating the vulnerable catch in his voice as he spoke the words.

 

Brian pulled his hand free, channeling the lust he had for the blond and forcing it to the side as he reminded himself of his need for patience. He answered in a low growl, "Yes." The boy was fucking perfect for him and his world. He only had to see that.

 

"Would I live here with you?" he wondered, uncertain of how else such a relationship would effectively work.

 

"Perhaps not immediately, but yes, in time that is what I would want. You would have your own room. There are times when I want my privacy, much of that business-driven. That aspect won't be in the contract, and open for negotiation when the time comes."

 

"If I agreed, we would be having sex right away..." Justin surmised, far from oblivious to the darkening in the hazel eyes as soon as he spoke the unnecessary words.

 

Brian's hands clenched and unclenched at his sides. His control had never been tested as much as it was with this boy. "Yes, Justin. We would fuck. And I will be clear about that too. It would be fucking. I fuck hard... and extremely often." His eyes slid up and down Justin's body, his eyes burning in his extreme need. "Make no mistake about this, Justin - I would be fucking you regularly."

 

"I see..." Justin whispered tremulously. He almost wished the contract was a done deal, just so he could experience that. For some reason, he just knew it would be the most pleasurable experience he could ever have. "And my jobs? What about them?"

 

"That is touched on in the contract. However, I will explain. Both of those jobs will need to be terminated when you come to me... one sooner than the other. My submissive will not be dancing on tables in a gay bar. Your job places your safety at risk, and it gives other men the license to touch what belongs to me. That will be forbidden."

 

Justin felt himself shiver. The possessiveness and utterly proprietary manner of this man filled him with a desire he couldn't nearly fathom. He felt taken, and part of him was loving that. He could only imagine what that full possession would feel like. "What about my job at the diner? I would have to work."

 

"I don't expect you not to work, although I can take care of all of your needs." Sensing that the boy wouldn't be ready for that for some time, intuitively reading Justin's desire to remain more self-sufficient, he wouldn't push that for now. "I would allow your work at the diner - at least in the beginning. I might want to help you find something else once we get settled. However, if your safety was ever at risk there, or if men became aggressive in attempts to touch you... then, a change would be imminent."

 

Laughing nervously, Justin told him, "Well, you've given me a great deal to think about, Sir. If you don't mind, I'd like to go home and do that."

 

"Of course I mind, but I expected that. I have Ethan on standby for such an event. Realistically, I didn't expect this to be resolved tonight." Brian stood to his feet, once more, gallantly offering his hand to assist Justin to rise. "I will ride down in the elevator with you. I am hoping to hear from you soon."

 

Justin moved through the extravagant penthouse apartment with its owner by his side, remaining silent until they reached a different elevator, one that he assumed to be Brian's private elevator. He watched as Brian turned his key in it, moving inside once the doors opened and then closed behind them. He lowered his eyes and then raised them to meet the brunet's stormy expression... the desire that he knew to be centered on him now blazing. "I won't make you wait long, Sir. I- I promise."

 

Brian growled. He wasn't certain if it was the words or the submissive quality of his voice. His control snapped, and at this moment, he couldn't wait. Brian pushed Justin up against the wall of the elevator, the file falling to the floor in the unexpected rush of his movements. "Fuck the paperwork," Brian hissed. "I need to taste that mouth - now..."

 

Justin gasped when he felt the impact of his body being pressed against the elevator wall by the man intent on claiming him, his lips opening immediately to the ones determined to obtain possession. He moaned into Brian's mouth as the other man firmly grasped his wrists and anchored them above his head, forbidding him to touch him in any way. It was the most erotic act he had ever known. Justin had the feeling that would only be the first of many if he surrendered to the life Brian wanted him to accept. This kiss had probably been a mistake for both of them. Now, they would each end the night yearning for much more.

 

Forcing himself to step back once the elevator came to a stop at the basement level, Brian touched a finger to his lips, his breathing erratic from such a brief kiss. He had lost his control. Fuck. What if it happened again? He couldn't allow it. "Obviously, that wasn't supposed to happen, but now that it has, remember it well. That was just a taste of what waits for you, Justin. Come to me and join my world. Soon..."

 

TBC