- Text Size +

 

Brian's eyes swept the interior of Babylon with a primitive savagery in them. He hadn't caught a glimpse of his beguiling target yet... but his instincts told him he would, and that Ethan's information would hold true. What was his blond thinking? Was this a final act of rebellion... or did it mean something even more unpleasant? Could Justin have decided he didn't want to accept his offer?

 

No, that couldn't be it, he thought to himself. Justin had displayed so many submissive qualities toward him... and if he wasn't mistaken, and in these matters he rarely was, Justin wasn't like this with just anyone. That had been in evidence when Justin had foolishly enlisted his employer's help in keeping him at a distance. That in itself was laughable. There wasn't a man alive that could detract from the blond's overwhelming appeal. In addition, there had been no aura of respect between the two men. Now that he thought about it, that was even more curious in an employer/employee relationship. It made him wonder what could be missing... or what had created such a lacking. He lightly shrugged, finding that to be insignificant at the moment. Once Justin became his - that association would be at an end.

 

Brian moved closer to the bar, knowing he'd see Justin up close and personal from such a vantage point. He wanted the blond to know he had been caught in the act. Watching him squirm as he enacted his erotic dance would bring him pleasure. He wanted the boy's entire attention on him, and not distributed amongst the fags that would undoubtedly be drooling over him. Although he could understand their lust, he did not enjoy it, either. Justin was going to be his. He would not be sharing his submissive with anyone.

 

Nodding to the bartender, Brian ordered a bottle of the most expensive beer the club had to offer. As he surveyed the label, he grimaced, realizing it was far beneath his standards... but it was still better than he'd expected. His eyes looked around in boredom at the gyrating bodies underneath the cheap, yet bright lights, his attention on what were beautiful male bodies non-existent. He had done the club scene years ago. It no longer held any appeal for him. If he did go to a club, it was one of a different variety... one that was more suited to his specific needs. Those clubs weren't easy to find.

 

When the music changed to something more sultry, Brian knew his boy was about to make his appearance. Another indication was how the dancing throngs separated and made their way to the bar. Brian rolled his eyes. Apparently, Justin had made quite an impression on these cock-hungry gawkers - much more than he would like. His back tensed when he heard mocking laughter at his ear, instinctively he knew the exact source.

 

Refusing to be intimidated by this man that could cause him more problems than he cared to admit, Brandon sneered as they all watched for Justin to emerge. "Slumming again, Mr. Kinney?" Brandon made a point of stressing his name, having no doubt the man didn't want to be publicly associated with his establishment.

 

Quirking a brow, Brian's face remained blank when he spoke, "Even in the most desolate of places something valuable can be found."

 

"Wow..." Brandon breathed, seemingly in awe of the older man. "That's incredibly profound. Not what I typically hear in my club."

 

Brian rolled his eyes and returned them to the bar, his eyes narrowing in a combination of lust and anger when his beautiful prey emerged. He couldn't stop the hiss through his lips when he noticed Justin's dance tonight was of a different sort entirely. "What the fuck?" he spoke aloud, his eyes widening as two dancers began to grind against him, one with his ass against Justin's dick, and the other sensually grinding against Justin's ass. Fuck no, he thought. This ended tonight. It had to.

 

Brandon moved to the other side of the outraged man, amused as he noticed the fury on his face. It was nice to see Mr. Superior taken down a peg... in this case, it appeared to be quite a few. "Oh? You don't like that? That's odd. This particular dance is a favorite with my customers. In fact, the backroom fills up rather quickly afterward... especially when Justin is part of the dance."

 

It was disgusting.

 

Well, in truth it wasn't really. It was hot, and it filled him with a lust to dominate and possess. There was a time when he would have propositioned all three of them, and taken them home with him, using their beautiful, and utterly pliable bodies to bring him the most pleasure. But that wasn't what he wanted any longer. He wanted something more lasting. A commitment with a man that shared similar desires. One that he would protect, and enjoy in every way that pleased him. Not just any man, though. He wanted that man to be Justin.

 

Brian watched as Justin's hands moved down the chest of the man in front of him, his body dancing while it appeared he was thrusting into the welcoming man in front of him. The man behind Justin was even more lewd. He had grasped Justin's hips and had given up all pretense of the dance - hips pistoning into the enticing cushion of Justin's ass. Had they not all been wearing some form of briefs, he probably would have yanked the boy from the stage.

 

Brandon looked around, smiling as he deciphered the lust on every man's face. "Isn't he a vision? It's no wonder every man wants to fuck him... yourself included. His body was made for sex... and everyone wants to be the one to tap into that ass."

 

Brian forced himself not to turn and punch the club owner in his overly smug face. "He's quite the commodity for sure." There was no way he would allow a repetition of this dance. If Justin didn't sign tonight, he would remove him from this element in another way... and he knew exactly how to do just that.

 

He didn't like how the man sounded almost proprietary in his statement. Kinney didn't have that right. In fact, if anyone did... it should be him. Justin worked for him... not Brian Kinney. He knew how to put him in his place... it would be a pleasure watching it all happen. "I wish I could talk him into working during the week. He would certainly add more flavor to my clientele's workweek..."

 

At that, Brian cast a scathing look at the insipid man. He knew who he was and still seemed to enjoy baiting him. No sane man ever did that. "I wouldn't count on that happening. I will even go as far as to say - don't count on him ever returning."

 

"Think you got a tight grip on him?" Brandon muttered. Fuck, he hoped not. Justin's dances were a large part of his profitability. He couldn't lose him now. "I doubt Justin would agree. He tends to think for himself."

 

That's how little he knew the submissive blond. But that was fine. He would be the man to introduce Justin to his true self... not another undeserving man. Brian held in his laughter, loving his position of knowing more than his enemy. It was the club owner's disadvantage not to truly understand his opponent... and how determined he was to win the grand prize. "I did a bit of research today, Brandon..." Brian spoke blandly. "Your club doesn't seem to be doing so well." His eyes moved from Justin's erotic dance to look at Brandon... his eyes filled with ice. "Do you have any idea how simple it would be for a man of my means to take advantage of that?"

 

Brandon audibly gasped. His breath became shallow for a moment. He had vastly underestimated this man... and that made him a fool. He knew who this man was, and he had still continued with his dangerous game. Of course, he couldn't pull back now. That would make him appear even weaker. "I would never sell my club to you, Mr. Kinney. Babylon is not on the market!"

 

A cold laugh emitted. As if he would ever buy this place. "Not on the market? How naive. I'm amazed you've survived this long as a businessman."

 

"W-what do you mean?" Brandon asked nervously.

 

His eyes remained on Justin finishing up his dance, his wish for Justin to notice him coming to no fruition. That was of no consequence, though. He would grab him when he came out to the bar again. Realizing he had a few minutes while Justin dressed, Brian spoke in a low growl, "For sale or not means absolutely nothing! If I want something - I take it. That's the beginning, and the end."

 

"Fuck! The arrogance! Who the fuck do you think you are? I should throw your ass out now!" Brandon stormed back, fearing he could be going too far... but right now uncaring of that. Bottom line, he feared Justin could fall for this beautiful self-centered asshole. If he did, his meal ticket was gone. What troubled him, even more, was his feeling that the billionaire's interest wasn't fleeting.

 

"Go ahead and try it. You won't like what I do in retaliation..." Brian growled, only keeping his voice lowered so all of Pittsburgh's gay community didn't overhear what he considered to be private business.

 

Uncaring of how personal their discussion was for talking at the bar, Brandon continued, "Listen, I don't want any trouble. But I think we both know that Justin isn't in your league. I think you'd be better off looking elsewhere."

 

"Who the fuck do you think you are, Brandon?" Justin demanded, at the moment, not questioning what had inspired Brandon's outburst... only caring that his boss had inserted himself into his business. His eyes warily turned to Brian, unsure if he should be worried about his presence... or pissed off. At the moment, he thought it was a little bit of both. "And what are you doing here, Mr. Kinney?"

 

Brandon smirked, knowing he was only digging himself in deeper. "It appears you have a stalker, Justin. On the bright side, at least he's rich."

 

"Shut the fuck up, Brandon. You don't know shit about any of it!" Justin stormed back, slightly relieved when Brian smirked momentarily. Rolling his eyes as people started to gather around, obviously in the hopes of listening more easily to their heated exchange, Justin said, "You know what, I'm leaving. I already put on one show tonight... I'm not looking to put on another one with Pittsburgh's biggest Alpha Males."

 

It was Brian's turn to be shocked, his face darkening as his anger became redirected at his far too outspoken blond. "Yes, Justin. It is time for you to be leaving. We are going to settle a couple of things... and it isn't meant for public display."

 

"I wouldn't advise it, Justin. This man is trouble." Instinctively knowing it would further inflame the other man, Brandon suggested, "I know exactly what you should do." Brandon didn't give either of them time to ask for clarification. "You should grab yourself a hot little twink and head to the backroom."

 

"You don't heed warnings well... Do you?" Brian growled.

 

Brandon knew he had already crossed the line beyond the point of no return with this man. He figured he may as well have fun in the process. He winked at Justin provocatively, before he spoke in a sultry whisper, "What do you say, hot stuff? Wanna go to the backroom with me?"

 

Justin groaned. Coming here tonight had been a bad idea. Now, he had to find a way to keep these two men from going for the other's throat. Brandon was being more annoying than usual... and it appeared he was purposely doing so. He didn't understand how dangerous that could be with this man. Or if he did, he didn't seem to care. And Brian clearly didn't care for the ambiance, nor the fact that he had come here instead of sitting at home reviewing the contract. Perhaps that would have been the best idea all around. Glaring at his entirely too flirtatious boss, Justin responded, "I think you know the answer to that, Brandon. It hasn't changed since the last time you suggested it..."

 

Brian watched Justin closely, making certain that the boy meant exactly what he was saying. Once they were together, and the blond belonged to him, there would be no cock teasing of other men. That would be strictly forbidden. Justin would be his, and his alone. Whereas he knew he wouldn't be able to stop men from lusting after the beautiful boy, he could control how Justin responded back to them. His boy would be for his pleasure alone... and that lesson would begin tonight. Contract be fucking damned.

 

"Justin, you can resolve this by coming with me now. Believe me when I say - you don't want me to become any more irritated with your depraved employer." It wasn't that Brian disputed Justin's appeal - far from it actually, what he abhorred was how Brandon seemed to be at such ease taking advantage of his position of power. He had never chosen one of his subs from his office staff. His decorum with his employees was above approach. However, he wasn't so sure that would have been possible if Justin was working for him.

 

"Fine, I'll go. I don't want to be the cause of a brawl..." Justin muttered, his brave words belying what he felt inside. He had pushed the beast too far tonight, and Brandon had only made it worse - again. Now he had to wonder, was he ready for the fallout?

 

Brian all but pushed Justin from the boisterous club, his footsteps only slowing when they reached his car. He cast a sharp glance at his driver, telling him in one look not to get out of the car. He wasn't quite ready to slide into the back with his naughty passenger quite yet. Silently, Brian maneuvered their bodies so that Justin's back was pinned against the passenger back door, his body pressing him into the unmovable metal.

 

Justin looked up from beneath his lashes, his gaze was hesitant, yet curious. "Uhhh, I thought you weren't going to touch me until I signed the non-disclosure agreement..."

 

"I think that's a bit redundant after the public display I made of my interest in you tonight... all of which is the result of your actions." Brian scolded him, his eyes hungrily possessing the sensuous strawberry lips. "You have been such a bad boy tonight, Justin. I have to decide how best to handle that."

 

Gulping, Justin protested, "B-but I don't belong to you. I- I haven't signed the contract. Y-you can't discipline me for just living my life."

 

"Can't I?" Brian growled, his hands sliding down to clasp around the denim-clad hips. "The contract is just paper. You signing it is inevitable... and we both know it."

 

"H-how can you be so sure?" Justin whimpered, his eyes staring helplessly into the eyes that were openly devouring him.

 

Leaning forward, Brian lowered his head, his teeth biting into the succulent and far too tempting lower lip. He was careful not to hurt him, but made sure to bite him enough that a sting would be felt. He licked it afterward, before sliding it sinuously into Justin's mouth. Fuck. The boy tasted so good. He tasted like the purest of sin... and more important than that - he tasted like his. "How do I know?" Brian asked when he pulled back to let the boy breathe. "Your every response tells me so much.."

 

"Perhaps I just think you're hot... which you clearly are. It doesn't mean I want what you are offering," Justin told him, hoping he didn't sound as weak as he felt.

 

"You want it, Justin. I don't doubt that. Now, let's go. We will talk some more, and I will show you a bit more of my world. How long you stay will be your decision. I might try to seduce you with all I can give you... but I will never force anything on you." Brian looked intently into Justin's eyes, forcing the lust he felt to the side for now. This aspect was the most important of all. And what would eventually bring his boy to him. "You just have to trust me."

 

Justin smiled tremulously, his hand reaching down to reach for the primitive dominant's. He was uncertain of why he felt as he did... but for some reason, Brian's fervent words had touched something deep inside of him. He wanted this to continue. "I do trust you. And I'm ready to learn more. I can't promise the answer you want, but I want to know more of your world."

 

Brian lowered his lips to move slowly, and deeply over Justin's, desire clawing ferociously at his insides. Allowing himself to be taken over by his lust wasn't an option. This was where he could and would exercise the control of a dominant. Justin had professed his trust in him. At this point, it wasn't unconditional, but in time, proceeding in the right way, it would be.

 

This was a moment to savor, and Brian intended to do just that. Justin not only desired him, but he trusted him as well. This was their true starting point. Patience and determination would bring about the rest.

 

TBC