- Text Size +

 

Justin gasped the instant the fierce dominant's mouth closed over him. Of all the things he could have been expecting... it hadn't been - THIS. Fuck! He didn't know what he was supposed to do, or even how to respond. A first time with this man wouldn't be the same as it would be with another man. Despite his nervousness, Justin knew he was glad he had waited for the arrogant, and controlling Brian Kinney. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that he would receive an initiation into the world of gay sex, unlike anything he'd ever imagined. The start of that encounter spoke in loud volumes for that.

 

Brian's eyes were almost black as they raised to watch the boy's stunned, and completely aroused expression. His choice was once again reaffirmed. Justin was perfect for him. Instinctively, he had known from their first meeting that the blond would be insatiable in bed. It was too soon to know for sure, but Justin's initial response highly pointed in that direction. Brian sucked hard on Justin's over eager cock. He wasn't a man to take mercy... or take his time. In the final act, he would pace himself... however, it wasn't something that would happen often. As he had already forewarned Justin - he was a man that fucked hard. And one that fucked often. In time, Justin would both know and crave that burn that was a direct result of his intense passions. Whether together or apart, Justin would feel him inside of him. That connection would start tonight.

 

As he felt Brian's mouth tugging ravenously on his throbbing dick, Justin's hands released his tenuous grip on the sheets and reached out for Brian's shoulders, so lost in his pleasure he didn't notice how the dominant's shoulders suddenly tensed. When he felt his cock suddenly released from the warm, wet cavern, Justin blinked in confusion, his eyes slowly focusing on the stern disapproval on Brian's face. "W-what's wrong?"

 

Brian sighed, gracefully standing to his feet, reaching into his pocket for the tie he had placed there in the hopes it would be put to use tonight. He wrapped one end around each hand, slowly twisting and turning it... his eyes hot on the breathless blond beauty. "Did I give you permission to touch me, Justin?"

 

His chest rising and falling erratically, Justin virtually whimpered his response. "Uhhh... no, you didn't, Sir. I- I just thought..."

 

"Wrong. You didn't think your actions through." Brian licked his lips as he watched the glistening organ that continued to throb in what seemed to be a desperate need. Brian returned to the bed, one knee on each side of Justin's. "Raise your arms. It's time to show you how sensual sex can be... a pleasure that will be all yours if you commit to being mine..."

 

"I- I'm not sure..." Justin weakly protested, both men fully aware of the final outcome.

 

"Justin..." Brian growled warningly. "Now is NOT the time to play games. Either you want this or you don't. The time to decide is here. Do I relieve you of your virginity the more traditional way... or do I give you even more pleasure by showing you a bit of my world? It's your choice, Justin - only decide NOW!" Not above taking advantage of a situation, especially a man he wanted to own as he did Justin, Brian allowed the blond to see the lust raging within him, his eyes slit and intent on the boy's answer...one hand releasing his grip on the tie to reach out and grasp the enlarged cock that he could see and feel weeping for his attention.

 

His panting returning, Justin's answer was barely audible. "I want to know more, Brian. Please... show me more..."

 

"Good boy..." he rasped, while making quick work on lifting Justin's arms and wrapping the tie securely around his wrists, firmly yet gently pushing them back on the bed. "Here's how it's going to go, Justin. You will not move your arms under any circumstances. I don't care how much you desire to touch me or yourself - you will not do so without my express permission. Any questions so far?"

 

Shaking his head back and forth, his hips slightly arching forward as an insatiable desire began to claw at his insides, Justin achingly moaned, "No Sir..."

 

Brian's cock twitched. There was nothing more arousing to him than the sound of ‘Sir' falling from a submissive's lips in the process of being taken. However, in the case of this young man... it was to be a claiming, only Justin didn't realize that yet. He would, though. Of that, he had no doubt. "In this instance, you do not need permission to come." Brian's eyes crawled up Justin's body, lingering briefly on the silk tie wrapped around his wrists. The boy looked debauched in his need. And he looked like his. He had never felt more possessive or primal than he did at this moment. "When I fuck you, though, that directive will most likely change. Are you still understanding me, Justin?"

 

Moving his head in the affirmative, Justin felt his chest expanding, his body tight and anxious waiting for the passionate dominant to pick up where he had left off. Nothing could ever feel as good to him as Brian's mouth on his cock. In his mind, it had ended far too soon. He couldn't wait to feel those incredible sensations again. Realizing that the controlling man would wait until he heard him speak both his understanding and acceptance, Justin brokenly answered, "I- I understand, Sir..."

 

Smiling his satisfaction, Brian's possessive gaze swept over the beautiful pale body that slightly trembled. There was so much he wanted to do with this boy... and he promised himself he would - whether they all happened tonight or not. He moved back from the bed, slowly pulling at his clothing... savoring the thought that soon he would have his bare skin on the man that he knew had been born to be his submissive. Before tossing his pants to the side, he removed a packet of lube and a condom, tossing them on the bed, his eyes devouring Justin during his every movement. His eyes darkened even more as he watched Justin's cock twitching, the boy's obvious desire only making him want him more. "Do you have any idea how hot you look right now? Restrained and waiting for my possession... Or even how much I fucking want you??"

 

Justin fought the impulse to strain against his bonds. He knew Brian didn't want that... and right now, he really wanted to please this fierce man. He could feel the moisture seeping from his dick at Brian's words. He was uncertain of why, but the fact that this man wanted him so badly made him feel feverishly hot. As things progressed tonight, he was fairly certain that feeling would only become stronger. Justin didn't know what to say... or even if he was supposed to respond. He could feel sweat sliding down his body, his eyes helplessly asking the dominant to continue.

 

His clothes were tossed aside, and Brian moved back into his former position, his eyes intent on Justin's rapt expression. He didn't need to hear Justin's thoughts put into words; at least, not in this instance. The boy's need was clearly visible... it was a need he couldn't wait to satisfy. "Don't you worry, Justin... I plan on showing you so much tonight. Not everything... but enough to make you come back begging for more." Brian's face became alive with savage intensity. "Your new knowledge will only inspire you to accept my offer more quickly." Intent on putting his plan in motion, a plan he knew was destined to succeed, once again, Brian engulfed Justin's cock in his mouth... his fingers sinking into the flesh of his hips, as always, controlling the pace in all things.

 

Begging was highly apt, Justin thought to himself... his head arching back as Brian's mouth fiercely took possession of his cock. One thing was abundantly clear - this man didn't do anything slow and easy. He moved in for the kill in everything that he did. In this particular instance, Justin decided that was probably a very good thing. Justin felt his arms trying to lift of their own accord, his hands flexing in their bonds... the desire to grasp onto something almost unbearable. He felt his cock expanding and leaking even more as the helplessness of his position assailed him. Despite never having thought of being in such a submissive pose, the feel of being so now was more arousing than anything he'd ever imagined. Perhaps he wasn't so opposed to this lifestyle after all. Unable to resist the compulsion, Justin felt his hips beginning to thrust forward. In his blissful and nearly mindless state, he wasn't certain if he was providing the motion, or if it came from Brian's controlling hands on his hips. As long as he was doing what Brian wanted, and he reached a satisfactory end to this bittersweet torment, Justin didn't much care what was propelling him forward.

 

Brian growled around the wet heat of Justin's cock. The boy tasted fucking amazing. He could taste the lingering flavor on his tongue as he increased and intensified his ministrations. His desires were so widespread right now. Primarily, he wanted to claim him... but that wasn't all. As his mouth devoured the well-endowed organ, Brian realized he wanted to lick, bite, and suck every part of him, regretful he wouldn't have the time for such a full and detailed exploration tonight. As aroused as he might currently be, his purpose here was clear in his mind. Initiation of this beautiful virgin boy into the pleasures of the flesh. This would only aid in his pursuit of him. All around, this night would be what propelled the boy to move forward. That was something he wanted more than anything.

 

A whimper tore from Justin's throat when he felt Brian's hands sliding from his hips, to sink into the mounds of his ass. His breathing became uneven when he felt the primitive dominant inserting a finger into his ass. Panting resumed, his arms beginning to twitch in their bonds. Fuck. He wanted to touch Brian so bad... Not only was he wrapped up in bonds unable to do so, but he hadn't been given permission either. This was torturous... and yet, it was unspeakably arousing. Unbeknownst to him, Justin began thrashing his head on the bed, pleas falling unbidden from his lips. "P-please... Sir. I- I can't..."

 

Brian felt his dick expand even more at the pleading, and total submissive quality of Justin's voice. Why couldn't the blond see it? He was meant to be his! Tonight really needed to cement that. Deliberately, Brian wiggled his finger even deeper into Justin's ass, his intentions to drive the boy crazy with need before he finally soared over the edge. His eyes lifted to meet Justin's, his own determined and filled with a lust to dominate and possess... as Justin's filled with an almost desperate, painful need. The boy needed to come. This time, he would allow it. Sucking hard and deep, his mouth swallowing the entirety of his cock, Brian pulled off long enough to urge him on in his typical demanding fashion. "I want you to come, Justin. You need it... and I need to fuck this tight little ass. Don't make me tell you again." Brian's finger sought out the sensitive prostate that he knew craved his attention. "Come. Fucking. NOW!"

 

Sweat sliding down his body in steady streams, Justin arched his hips into Brian's mouth, instinctively knowing that Brian wanted him to do whatever brought him to a quick release. Panting, as he reached for that special state of bliss that would transcend him into an entirely new and perfect place, Justin felt his entire body quivering as he shouted out his release, emptying himself into Brian's hungry and exceptionally skilled mouth. "Ahhh, ohhh... feels so good."

 

Waiting until the boy's trembles had subsided, Brian pulled his mouth from Justin's dick, his eyes wild with an unsatisfied desire as he took in the beauty of the blond still a quivering mess. He was so fucking hot... and he couldn't wait much longer. "You taste even better..." Brian told him, his voice roughened with the desire that was unlike any he had ever known. Not taking his eyes from Justin, he reached for the foil packet, tearing it open with his teeth... with dexterity sliding it over his cock, the packet of lube still in his hand... more than ready to follow up this round with one of another kind.

 

Justin silently watched his soon-to-be lover preparing himself, his teeth unconsciously gnawing on his lower lip. His eyes widened as he watched the lube packet being opened... he knew things would be moving to the next level rather quickly now. "Uhhh, can I be untied for this next part?" When he met Brian's fierce stare, he explained, "I- I mean, this is my first time. I'd just feel better if I could grab onto something - if the need arises."

 

Brian nodded. As hot as Justin looked restrained by his tie, he knew the blond would need more mobility for this next stage in his initiation. "Lower your arms down," Brian told him, his eyes giving one last lingering glance over the immensely appealing pose. Justin was perfect in a state of submission. He just needed him to accept it. The younger man had such a look of innocence about him. Brian knew that wouldn't be changing once he had possessed him. Instinctively he knew it was something that would always define him. The combination of innocence, trust, and obedience was an erotic sight on Justin. He couldn't wait to explore that look over and over again.

 

Without a word, Justin watched as Brian unfastened the tie one-handed. This man was clearly skilled in everything. He doubted he could find something Brian Kinney wasn't good at. If he did, he assumed it would be something that wasn't even worth doing. "Thank you..." he whispered, amazed as he looked at his wrists that there was no soreness or any marks of any kind. He had felt the pressure of his bonds throughout, but there had never been any discomfort. That in itself was a source of encouragement to him.

 

"You're welcome. There will be other times for such. For now, let's just take care of that virginity..." Brian growled, his eyes hot and hungry on the sumptuous ass he wanted to do so many things to... but tonight satisfying himself with breaking it in. "Slide up on the bed more. Place your head on the pillow. There are posts that you can grasp should you have the need." Brian didn't doubt the blond would need to grab something, at least initially. His cock was larger than most when fully aroused, and he wasn't a gentle man. Tempering his lust would be a challenge, and one he never attempted, but he didn't want Justin to look back on this experience and only remember the pain. He needed to feel the pleasure as well. Brian vowed to himself that he would.

 

Squeezing the lube onto his fingers, Brian paused just long enough to slather enough on his sheathed cock, before taking a lubricated finger and slipping it inside. This was a preparation he never typically did. The men he fucked were ready and experienced on every level. This entire encounter was unique for him, and one he intended to savor. Gruffly, Brian told him, "This isn't my normal way, but I will take it as easy as I can. I can't promise anything, though." Brian slid his finger in slowly, only adding another when he knew Justin was ready. His cock twitched in anticipation. This prelude was going to be the true test of his patience. Brian licked his lips as he watched that wiggling ass. Tonight... it could be his undoing. "Justin..." Brian stilled his fingers, waiting to capture the boy's full attention. "Stop wiggling that hot little ass, or I will take you my way. Hard and fast."

 

Justin moaned. The words Brian spoke, along with the harshness of his voice that bespoke of a painful need, pushed him onward. He didn't want to go slow and easy. This primitive man excited him on a level he didn't understand... but that lack of comprehension didn't really matter. Right now he just wanted to know what he would be facing should he deem to become a part of his very different world. At the moment, only some of his curiosity had been appeased. He was still left with so many questions. He knew Brian would be able to answer them all. "D-don't..." Justin managed to whisper, his breathing shallow as the fullness of the movement of Brian's now still fingers filled him with renewed sensations.

 

"Don't?" Brian asked, uncertain of what the blond was protesting. He knew he wasn't rejecting him. The flush on the boy's skin, along with every other response he so openly revealed, told him that Justin wanted him very badly. Justin wasn't asking him to stop... of that he was certain. His voice became heavier when he asked, "What don't you want me to do, Justin? This relationship is all about understanding, trust... and above all else - consensually. I need to know exactly what you need."

 

Knowing he was crazy for asking what he was about to ask... yet, recognizing it was the best way to know if this could ever be for him, Justin bravely forged ahead. "I don't want easy, Brian. I- I want you to be who you are."

 

Brian's eyes flared. Nothing could please him more, but he didn't want to scare Justin away either. "You don't know what you are saying, Justin. In fact, you have no idea..."

 

"I do know..." Justin's voice suddenly became firmer, the desire burning in him pushed slightly to the side. He did want this... and just as importantly, at least to him - he sought knowledge. In his mind, this was the best way to achieve it. "I just need to know everything. What I mean to say is that I want to know how you will be with me... down the road, if I accept."

 

"If?" Brian purred, his dick becoming even harder at Justin's explanation. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that Justin would be accepting his offer... it was just a matter of agreeing on terms. "Your statement reflects a man who has already made a decision. I think we both know what that is."

 

Justin shrugged, trying to appear indifferent, though they both knew that wasn't the case. "Maybe... and maybe not. But I do want a feel of what I'll be getting into - if I decide to become yours."

 

"Mine..." Brian repeated. "Oh yes, Justin Taylor. You will be mine... and I can't wait to hear you professing it from your very own lips." Leaning forward, Brian smashed his lips against Justin's, his mouth moving over the delicious lips that he knew would be ones that would give him unbelievable pleasure. Perhaps not tonight... but very soon. If nothing else, he was sure of that. His tongue speared into Justin's mouth. This was a kiss meant to devour... but more than that, it was a claiming, whether the submissive blond knew it or not. Everything they had done tonight, and would still do was all a part of the claiming process.

 

Not removing his lips from Justin's, Brian reached down and pulled the blond's legs over his shoulders. He would give the boy a ride to remember. There wouldn't be a doubt in his mind that he had been taken... and by the one man that knew how to handle him. His mouth continuing to move over Justin's, he began to slip his cock inside the tight opening he'd been craving since the first moment they had met. Fuck. He was so tight and perfect. Despite Justin's words, he still knew he couldn't go at him as he normally would. When Justin gasped into his mouth, Brian stilled his movements. For now, Justin's comfort was his primary concern. "Relax..." Brian growled into Justin's mouth. "Once I'm fully there, the pain will turn into pleasure. Just breathe... and relax."

 

"I I-ll try..." Justin whimpered, the pain more than he'd been expecting... but the burn also felt good to him. He didn't understand it, but he knew he wanted more. "I'm fine, Brian. Keep going... pleaseeeee."

 

Brian slammed his cock in the rest of the way, a smile of primal satisfaction curving his lips when he lifted his head to see Justin's eyes clouding over in obvious desire, the boy's body immediately accommodating both his size and the strength of his measured strokes, no matter how uncomfortable the initial thrusts had been. "That's my boy..." Brian praised him, his hands reaching to catch Justin's and push them up to wrap around the bedposts, his own hands clasped tightly over them. "Look into my eyes, Justin. Feel me pounding into your tight little ass. Imagine how good you will feel every time I take what belongs to me."

 

Justin panted as he heard the words, yet remained focused on Brian's deep, rocking motion, his pain quickly morphing into pleasure... exactly as Brian had told him it would. It felt so good. He had never thought it would feel so amazing. "M-more, please... I want to feel you more..."

 

"You will, Justin..." Brian vowed, more than happy to fulfill the boy's request. Pulling almost completely out, Brian slammed his cock back in, moving in quick and even thrusts, his hands tightly on Justin's to keep him centered and restrained. The boy felt so fucking good. He dipped his head until his mouth was in the curve of Justin's neck. He breathed him in deeply and tasted sweat and a musky flavor that he knew to be all Justin. "Let your mind and body go, Justin..." he whispered into his neck. "Move with me now... feel me and the pleasure I am giving you." In his mind, Brian told himself - the pleasure that only he would be giving the blond from this day forward. Soon, he would have the right to vocalize that. Nothing less would be good enough. "Come for me, Justin. NOW..."

 

Justin had no idea how long they moved together, Brian's body taking him to another place. Before he released and the dominant joined him in the same bliss, he heard Brian's words whispering over his skin in a passionate caress filled with a deep and primal need. "Be my submissive, Justin. This is just the beginning of what I can give you."

 

TBC