- Text Size +

 

Brian placed an arm blocking entrance to his playroom, his body turning to fully encompass the beautiful blond that was mere moments from truly learning what being his submissive entailed. A more complete understanding needed to be reached before either of them entered this room. These matters should have been addressed before they moved to this point, but nothing seemed to go according to his 'rules' regarding this man. He traced a finger slowly along Justin's cheek, moving over to rub roughly over Justin's bottom lip, his eyes darkening in a concentrated hunger when the sumptuous lips parted even further, gaining him all the access he desired. "So beautiful..." Brian rasped. "And so much fucking MINE..."

 

"P-please... fuck me, Brian," Justin's eyes were pleading with his Master. He knew that surrendering himself to Brian would also give him the ultimate pleasure in return. He couldn't wait to fully feel what was in store for him.

 

Smiling in approval at his young and inexperienced submissive, Brian softly murmured, "Patience, my own. All in time." Justin's response couldn't have been more well-timed. The ingenue's lack of patience had only doubled his own. He had to pace this particular session. Rushed and frenzied wouldn't give Justin the knowledge he needed. As much as he wanted to sink into Justin's hot and tight little ass, there was so much more to explore. They will begin that process tonight.

 

"Some rules before we enter this room. You need to remember them and abide by them at all times." He removed his fingers from Justin's face. Right now he didn't want to distract Justin from what he needed him to understand. When the time was right, Justin would be allowed to lose control. He couldn't wait to see it.

 

Justin blinked slowly, the lust that consumed him only slightly dissipating. There was something about Brian's voice when he was intent on being heard as his Dominant. Undoubtedly it made him feel hot... but there was so much more. He felt compelled to listen, not only just listen, but absorb everything he wanted to tell him. His eyes focused in rapt attention on Brian's fixed stare. "I'm listening, Sir."

 

"Good boy. First of all, we very briefly touched on safe words. This is very important. As your Dominant, I might not always know when an act becomes too much for you. Even if you haven't listed that particular activity as a soft or hard limit, sometimes what we do might become more than you can bear - whether it be physical or mental. These words will protect you. Since we haven't discussed this at length, I will give you some words. You can change them later if you want to use others. I will advise, though, they should never be words that would come up in a typical conversation. Using such words can bring about confusion. These should be very easy for you to remember and understand... and clear to your Dominant that you need to halt an activity."

 

"Red for stop. This means you have reached your limit and you cannot continue with this activity."

 

"Yellow means slow down the pace. In simple terms, this means that you feel on the verge of it progressing to ‘red' and we don't really want to do that, especially if easing back a bit will remedy the problem... and leave you open to trying it at another time."

 

"Green is to go with more intensity. If you are feeling the urge to say green then this is obviously not a limit and something you have found to make you feel very good."

 

Justin nodded his head, clear in his understanding. "I assume those words are very old school." When Brian inclined his head in agreement, Justin continued, "I will stick to those. With so much to learn, those are so self-explanatory, it will be much less confusing."

 

"Very wise thinking. No questions about any of them?" Brian asked, more than anxious to finish with the discussion and onto what they both were anxious to explore.

 

"Only regarding how I would do that if in an act where speaking wasn't possible. How would I successfully halt things, other than the standard tap on the shoulder?"

 

Brian smiled in approval. "Very well thought out. I am extremely pleased. The tap on the shoulder would suffice since I will automatically check on you at that point. The act would pause while you are allowed to use your safe word." He moved forward, feeling they were nearly ready to progress, before he looked intensely at his young submissive. "One more thing, Justin."

 

"Yes, Sir?" Justin asked, his attention still firmly on everything Brian was trying to convey.

 

"I know I have spoken of how in time you will know when you address me as ‘Sir', and when it is permissible to call me by my name. I want to be clear about one thing. This room is designed for my pleasure. When inside this room everything is done to enhance my pleasure; in doing so you will also receive the same. While we explore this room I am always to be treated and addressed as your Dominant." Brian took in a deep breath, his heart racing as he realized he was only mere moments from having Justin in his special room. His possession... his submissive. "Do you have any questions about that?"

 

"No Sir, I understand." He felt as if they had been standing outside this room forever. It never occurred to him that so many rules would exist for a simple room. However, there wasn't a doubt that this wasn't just any standard room. This room was so much more.

 

"Once we enter, you will see a circular platform. You will move into position there, stripping and kneeling as you await my direction." Brian reached out and stroked the side of Justin's face, his desire for him accelerating as they moved closer to being ready to move inside. "I don't seek to initiate you into many new acts tonight. We will explore the room, and familiarize you with it. This room does have articles designed for punishment, but its primary function is to enhance pleasure - our pleasure. In time, you will plead to be in here with me."

 

Brian opened the door, his hand reaching out to adjust the lighting, blue suddenly glowing over the room. "Go inside, Justin. You know what to do next."

 

Nervously, yet excitedly, Justin stepped inside, his eyes easily finding the platform. Instinctively, he knew how to proceed in this process, his heart racing as he slowly disrobed, his head downcast as he surrendered to a place of total submission. In fact, he found it to be a state of mind as well as his physical presence. For as much as he had initially resisted, this just felt right.

 

So many thoughts and emotions burned within Brian at this moment. His eyes moved over his hot submissive in total lust. However, sex wasn't all that he felt in this special moment. He felt admiration for his blond, appreciation... and a sense of self-satisfaction that he had read Justin so well from the very beginning. Justin was meant for this lifestyle. More importantly, he was meant for him. Unhurried, he approached the wall where his assortment of floggers hung, his eyes scanning over each one before he selected one that he thought would be best for Justin's first such experience. As he surveyed them, he removed his shirt, hanging it over a clothes rack far more carelessly than was normal for him. He had never felt such impatience to begin an encounter. He began to wonder if that variable would ever change regarding Justin.

 

After choosing a red and black flogger that he decided to be perfect for Justin's initiation, Brian proceeded back to the platform, pleased that Justin hadn't moved a single inch from his position. When he was close enough to both touch him with either his hands or the flogger, Brian noticed how Justin's back slightly tensed, clearly anxious of what was to happen next. Brian smiled. Even nervous, Justin's movement had been minimal, and he wasn't speaking without being permitted to do so. He continued to be surprised and pleased by his submissive, his desire to progress intensifying in him. He gently swatted the flogger against Justin's back, his eyes irresistibly drawn to the flesh of Justin's ass. How he wanted to fuck him instantly, but he wanted to play with him as well. Not only play, but introduce him to the life he knew Justin would learn to love and crave with everything in him. "Rise to your feet, Justin."

Justin stood to his feet, his head remaining downcast, remembering how precise his behavior needed to be while in this room. He stood silently, slightly flinching when the flogger connected with his ass, a bit surprised that no pain had accompanied either occurrence. It was an odd sensation. Tingles of awareness coursed through him each time the object struck his skin. There had been no pain attached to the feeling; however, it had been arousing. Unbelievably so...

 

Brian slowly feathered the instrument of pleasure over Justin's bare skin, his cock twitching in his pants as he saw the quiver that made his submissive unwillingly move. He smiled in carnal delight. So far this was progressing very well. He couldn't wait to indulge himself further. Within moments he would start. "My world isn't so intimidating after all... is it, Justin? Well, I'm sure it can be... but it doesn't always have to be." Sliding his arm around Justin's waist, he allowed the flogger to fall to where it brushed against Justin's thickened cock. Brian bit Justin's neck, his tongue licking a path to his ear. "Tell me, Justin. How does that make you feel?"

 

He blinked slowly, amidst the sensations realizing he was supposed to answer this time. "Hot, Sir. Hot... and immensely desired."

 

Growling, Brian sucked and licked Justin's skin. "You have no idea of how much..." Brian rasped into Justin's ear. "You will, though. I promise you that." Brian slowly looked around the room, his eyes touching on every erotic device, desirous of using the correct one in this first complete act of Justin's submission. His eyes flared as he looked at a wall on the far side of the room. It would be perfect for Justin's first time in this room. The restraints were in place... but Justin would still have some mobility. It wouldn't be too overwhelming for his inexperienced submissive. Turning Justin on the platform, Brian pointed him in the right direction. "I want you to walk slowly to that wall. Once you are there, I will tell you what I want you to do next."

 

Unashamed of his nakedness, inwardly elated that Brian was watching him with both appreciative and lust-filled eyes, Justin walked toward the wall his new Master indicated, nervous and excited about this new experience. No matter what was involved, he knew it would be pleasurable for both of them. This was the man he had always been waiting for, even if he hadn't realized that until these past couple of days. He slightly trembled when he was at the wall, his eyes taking in the wall that was covered with red, glossy wood, amazed that even in this instance, everything that belonged to Brian was not only crafted of the finest materials, but faultlessly immaculate as well.

 

The flogger still in his hand, Brian admired the backside view of his hot little submissive. This would be a frenzied and fast fuck. The positioning Justin would maintain would require it, as well as his own urgency in his thickened and pulsing dick. "Look closely at the restraints, Justin. This one will only have a small part of you confined. You will be permitted to move your feet and legs in order to achieve continued comfort, but your hands are to remain fastened to the rings at all times. Do you understand this?"

 

"Y-yes, Sir..." Justin answered almost breathlessly, the need that coursed through him far exceeding any nervousness he now felt. He began to reach his arms upward, only stopping when Brian ordered him to stop.

 

"Not yet, Justin..." Brian commanded. "I don't want you to tire yourself needlessly. I will tell you when to extend yourself forward.

 

Remaining still and silent, Justin fought the urge to look over his shoulder at the rustling sound he could hear so close to him. Even without looking, Justin thought it had to be Brian removing the rest of his clothing, and seeing to whatever preparations that needed handling. His legs quivered when he felt Brian moving up behind him. It wouldn't be much longer now... and he could hardly wait.

 

Sliding the lubed condom onto his aching dick, Brian continued to admire the submissive before him. His. Completely his. "Raise your arms now, Justin. Hold on tightly to the rings. Once I secure the wrist restraints, you are to remain in this position until I say otherwise." Brian moved quickly to attach the leather cuffs around Justin's wrists, checking to make certain they were snug, but not too tight. The last thing he ever wanted to do was bruise his beautiful, pale skin.

 

Justin whimpered as he felt Brian kick his legs further apart, not a doubt in his mind that his Dominant was seeking a quick entry. That was one burn he couldn't wait to feel. He bit at his lip to stop from crying out, uncertain if that was even allowed in this room, and in such a moment. He couldn't bite back the cry when he felt the flogger once again strike against his ass, the touch still far more arousing than uncomfortable. This was such unbelievable sensual torture. He loved every minute of it.

 

Brian had never wanted a man as much as he did Justin - here and now. No other man that preceded him, whether in this room or not, held a candle to him. Justin Taylor was the one. His search for the perfect submissive had ended on the day Justin had virtually fallen into his lap. He planned on keeping him bound to him forever. "Do you have any idea how hot you look? Bound and controlled by me. Tell me, Justin. Why are we doing this? Why are you strapped against this wall?"

 

He couldn't think. But fuck, he had to answer. He knew it could be disastrous if he didn't. Delays were the last thing he wanted... and right now, anything that delayed Brian from fucking him was the height of disaster. Justin was certain he knew the answer. It couldn't be anything else. "B-because it pleases you, Sir."

 

"That's my good boy..." Brian purred, in one sudden motion, his cock slamming into the welcoming heat of his captive submissive. Brian pulled out only to thrust in harder, deeper. "My pleasure. The good part for you is that in me finding pleasure... you do the same. Now, hold still, and let my body do all the work. You may come as needed as a reward for your obedience."

 

"T-thank you, Sir..." Justin panted, realizing the force of Brian's thrusts pushing him into the wall would have him coming in no time at all. He held on tightly to the rings, knowing to release them would not only displease his Master, but could also cause harm to himself. His breathing became more erratic as Brian continued to pound into his ass, low grunts emanating from him as Brian's pace became relentless and even savage at times. It felt so fucking good. That was Justin's last thought as his legs began to quiver and he began to shoot against the wall... coming more quickly than he ever imagined possible. It was of no surprise to him that he felt Brian pounding out his own release immediately after.

 

Justin wasn't sure how much time had passed when he felt the restraints on his wrists being removed, and his body being turned into a possessive and heated embrace. Brian lowered his lips to claim his, the Dominant's kiss filled with hunger, and a deep unspoken emotion. Nothing had ever felt more right.

 

Brian smiled against Justin's mouth as he felt the smaller man slightly trembling in his arms. His boy was clearly weakened by the frantic coupling they had just enjoyed, not to mention, the restraints that had bound him. He was so pleased with him. His decision only reaffirmed each moment they shared together.

 

Uncaring of their nakedness, Brian led Justin in the direction of the door to his playroom. He kissed Justin soundly on the cheek, before telling him, "Let's rest in my bed. We can start round two later."

 

Justin quirked a brow, uncertain if he'd heard what he thought he had. Once they were outside of Brian's special room, Justin asked him, "Your bedroom? I thought you said I would be sleeping alone following our interludes..."

 

"Brat!" Brian swatted him playfully on the ass. "Who said anything about sleeping? I said rest, little boy." He openly leered at Justin, his eyes sweeping up and down him. "I'm not nearly finished with you tonight.

 

Grinning, Justin wasn't the least bit put off by Brian's answer. It was a definite start. He was growing on the fierce Dominant in ways he doubted Brian ever planned on.

 

Oh yes, Justin thought. This was a very good start.

 

TBC