- Text Size +

 

Brian looked down at his spent and exhausted sub, a smile of warmth curving his lips. This man totally captivated him in a way none of the others ever had. He had known from their first meeting that Justin was the one. He would have amassed a long campaign of pursuit had it been necessary. Now after tasting both of him and his submission there was no way he would ever let him go.

 

As he reclined on top of the sheets, his chest bare, with his pants unsnapped after a much-needed shower, Brian reflected on the previous evening, knowing what had been recorded for Justin's punishment today. Brian knew the sound and sight of their mutual pleasure last night would have his disobedient submissive writhing in torment. His eyes narrowed on the sight of Justin's morning readiness coming to life, the sheets tenting up in quick order. He licked his lips in anticipation, his eyes hungry on what he knew to be a thick and delicious cock waiting beneath.

 

He was astounded at how much he still wanted Justin in the light of day. Last night had been an unending foray into every sensual experience and pleasure he knew to be enjoyed. He had claimed Justin's body in every conceivable way. There hadn't been an inch that he hadn't explored with his lips, hands, and his body. Many of his most erotic toys and devices had been utilized. Justin would be more alert today, at least in the beginning. He would get to see how each one of them had transported him into mindless bliss as he watched the video that would have him pleading for his release... and vowing his most unconditional devotion.

 

That release would eventually come. It would arrive when he was certain the young blond more clearly understood his place. Brian had a feeling they would both be equally hungry for that release when the time arrived. For now, though, he would start the day in a typical fashion. Discipline could begin afterward. As he lifted his body from the sheet, he pulled slowly at it, inch by inch exposing Justin's beautiful body to his view. He knew denying himself this particular treat would have Justin on edge sooner, but he just couldn't resist. The sight of Justin's morning hardness and the knowledge of just how good he felt and tasted in his mouth was entirely too much to bear. And for certain, the torment would be extended to both of them before the day was finished.

 

Once the beautiful and enlarged organ was uncovered to his full scrutiny, Brian's tongue slid across his lips, a growl reverberating from within his throat. Justin did something to him that no other man had ever been able to achieve. He didn't think there was a possibility of getting enough regarding this man. If anything, his desire had only intensified more fully. Lifting his eyes to Justin's face, he smiled when he saw blue eyes looking downward. His boy was awake. That was exactly what he wanted. "Good morning, Justin..." Brian didn't await a standard response, his mouth moving down to lick a trail up and down Justin's impressive thickness, on the top and underneath.

 

Barely cognizant of the fact that they were still in the playroom, Justin managed to respond according to the rules in their contract. "G-good morning, Sir."

 

Brian felt his dick quickening. "Such a good boy." The words alone were not enough to urgently move him; however, that awareness of feeling genuine submission, especially when given by the one he had chosen as his own, aroused him more completely than anything else. His desire became deep and elemental; in fact, it became primitive. Possess and protect became his sole objectives. There wasn't a doubt he would continue to do both with Justin.

 

His head arched back as Brian began to slowly tongue him from the tip of his cock and all the way back down... the motion erotic, teasing, and somehow immensely possessive. "I- I don't understand, Sir. I- I thought today..."

 

"Nothing has changed..." Brian rasped, his eyes dark and hungry when he looked at Justin's transfixed and befuddled expression. His eyes smoldered to an almost smoky effect when he murmured, "I should not have returned to the bed after my shower. You are too tempting and entirely too delicious." Brian licked at Justin's dick again, his hand cradling his plumped sacs in his hand. "A man does need his morning protein. This will more than satisfy that need. Then, we will get back to the business at hand..."

 

Justin was suddenly unable to orate a legible response when Brian's mouth fully engulfed his cock. In the back of his mind, he surmised that Brian was eager to move this little session forward so that he could get on with his plans for the day. He was uncertain if he faced that with eagerness or dread... perhaps it was a little bit of both. Short, strained gusts of air passed through his lips, his eyes closing as the sensations fully took him over. "Ahhh. It f-feels so goooooooood."

 

Brian lifted his eyes to gaze at the sheer perfection of Justin's face. He was always captivating and beautiful... but in the midst of sensual bliss, mere human words could not describe how amazing he looked. Nor could he explain how that same look made him feel. Brian made a deep humming noise as he savored what he knew to be the most exotic and tasty of meals, certain that his boy wouldn't be able to hold back in his response and gift him with the main course of this particular meal.

 

His eyes briefly flickering to where Justin began to tightly grip the sheets beneath him, he knew his responsive sub was so very close. He loved sending him spiraling over the edge. In these moments his desire warred with the primitive possessiveness that raged inside of him for this man. Today would be a long and torturous day for Justin; however, a valuable lesson would be learned. At the end of it, though, a pleasure unlike any other would be achieved. Getting them both to that point would be the true torture.

 

Mindless in his need and the sensations driving him, Justin's head tossed to and fro, uncertain if he was supposed to ask for his release. At this moment unsure if he could exercise any control over himself. "B-Brian..." Justin groaned when Brian's mouth ceased the tugging motion on his throbbing dick, at once remembering where he was and the protocol that was attached to this special place. "S-Sir... p-please..."

 

Brian's mouth pulled completely off only long enough to answer in a low rasp - "This is probably the only instance inside of this room where you are free to fully let yourself go without being given permission. Come for me, Justin. And then, we shall really begin..."

 

Justin moaned in response when Brian's mouth once more returned to swallow him whole, his breathing becoming sharp and hitched as Brian's hands slid beneath him to cradle his ass in his hands, angling him even closer, Brian's nose smashing his pubes against his skin. Justin began to pant as his release overtook him, his legs shaking and his chest expanding almost painfully. A series of grunts and moans escaped from the depths of his throat, his entire body beginning to tremble in the aftermath. "Oh my God..." Justin breathed laboriously.

 

Unhurried, Brian pulled his mouth off, a smile of extreme satisfaction curving his lips. His dick was hard and aching for release, but that wasn't to be relieved now. In a way, this day would be torturous for him as well. In the end, though, his sub would have learned a great deal, and the end result would be explosive. His experience made him more able to deny himself, although no man had ever tempted him as Justin did. Each moment they shared only made him more pleased with his choice.

 

"Uhhh, can I return the favor, Sir?" Justin bit at his bottom lip, his eyes hungry on the clearly discernible hardness that Justin now craved to enjoy.

 

Brian growled, his eyes fastening on Justin's teeth tugging at his lip. "Don't tease me, Justin. You know what that lip-biting fucking does to me!"

 

"Sorry..." Justin murmured, uncertain if he truly was or not. Sending Brian over the edge was something that turned him on more than anything. He felt a sense of power in such moments, knowing that he was the one that could evoke a loss of control in this man that prided himself on his restraint and control.

 

Brian stood to his feet, knowing he needed to distance himself and quickly. He was already seeing images of Justin on his knees with his cock ramming into his tight little ass. His eyes possessively and hungrily moved over his pale, beautiful body... a body that was his to enjoy. Denying himself and continuing on with Justin's punishment was more difficult than he would have ever thought possible. "Later..." Brian uttered in a gravelly voice. "It's time to get started. I'm anxious to see how long my responsive little sub lasts..."

 

Justin gulped. "What happens now?"

 

Moving away from the bed, and more temptation, Brian smiled at him, forcing his mind to focus on the day at hand, and not on the various acts of pleasure he could now be enjoying. "You have one hour to yourself before your discipline begins. In that time you can make any phone calls that need to be handled today, have a shower, and avail yourself of the breakfast buffet set up downstairs."

 

Eyes wide and attentive, Justin realized Brian had thought of everything. He grinned sheepishly. "I am kind of hungry."

 

Brian smirked. "I thought you would be." He looked down at his watch, then back at Justin's enticing body that was now sitting up on the bed, naked and more appealing than he'd like at the start of this long day. "One hour from now, you are to be back in this bed."

 

Uncertain of where the spark of rebellion came from, but irresistibly drawn to teasing the hungry lion, Justin provocatively countered, "And if I'm late??"

 

His expression immediately becoming stormy and his eyes giving more of an appearance of a pouncing jaguar than a lion, Brian hoarsely growled, "I wouldn't advise it, my own." Brian glanced at his watch again. "As it is, you have now wasted three minutes of that hour. I would recommend you use the rest of that time more judiciously."

 

Without another word, Brian exited the playroom, his head shaking as he realized his torment would indeed equal that of his submissive on this day.

 

TBC