- Text Size +

 

Brian leaned against the door of his playroom, his jaw tensing as he continued to wait. The little fucker was actually late, and after being warned of such an unwise action. He looked at his watch again. Justin was now ten minutes late. This was unacceptable, and there would be consequences. He was beginning to wonder if the boy enjoyed punishment. Why else would Justin continue acting in such a manner? That was certainly a question that demanded an answer. He was certain to have that before the day ended.

 

Hearing movement slowly ascending the staircase, Brian arched a brow at the unhurried movement of his submissive, displeasure more than evident in his stern, unwavering gaze. His boy had better have a good answer for not only his lateness, but his snail-like approach as well. All in all, this was not starting out well for his young blond sub.

 

Justin cast a teasing smile in Brian's direction as he reached the top of the staircase, and fell directly into the glowering expression he knew would be awaiting him. "Sorry, Brian. I know I had teased about being late, but I really didn't mean to be. Everything just took longer than I expected."

 

"Explain everything..." Brian demanded, his tone already filled with censure.

 

A nervous laugh followed. "Well, the shower was quick enough... but the buffet you laid out was just so plentiful and delicious; I enjoyed it for longer than I realized. Then my phone calls weren't as short as they should have been."

 

Brian waited for Justin to fully approach, before reaching out to run his fingers along the blond's still dampened hair. He didn't understand his appeal for Justin's hair. Typically, he didn't even go for blonds. Dark hair and darker complexions had always been his preference. Justin went against both of those tastes... and still, he had never craved a man with the intensity as he did Justin. There was no reasoning for it... at least, none that he could define at the moment. Brian nodded slightly before saying, "I'm glad you enjoyed your breakfast. Your healthy appetite is very pleasing to me."

 

Slightly timid, Justin looked down, fully aware of why he was at the door of Brian's playroom, and what was to follow. "So, umm, I've kept you waiting, and I am sorry for that. I- I guess we should get started."

 

"Indeed we should... but first, I'll take a kiss before we cross the threshold. Once we step into that room, your punishment begins." Brian couldn't help reminding himself - his punishment as well. Clasping his hand behind Justin's neck, he pivoted him around until his blond's back was firmly plastered against the playroom door. He was already so hard and hungry for him, he wasn't certain how he would endure Justin's day of sweet torture.

 

Justin's breath stuck in his throat as he felt the throbbing cock that pressed into his own, when his eyes lifted uneven gusts of breath escaping as he fell into the almost savage lust in Brian's eyes. In full recognition of how much Brian wanted him - here and now - Justin smiled. He wouldn't be the only one in agony today. "Kiss me then, Sir. Please ..."

 

Brian growled. Nothing excited him more than his submissive properly addressing him. It just made him desire to push him to his knees, take his luscious mouth like he owned it... which he reminded himself he did, then spin him around and fuck him like there would be no tomorrow. Fuck. This day would be hell until he could do all of that. And what now made matters even worse was the knowledge that Justin knew how much he wanted him. Not giving his tempestuous blond any more time to plot even further ways to tease and tempt him, Brian smothered Justin's lips beneath his own, his tongue immediately demanding and gaining entry.

 

Sweet. Fucking. Hell. Brian couldn't get enough of the warm, wet mouth. It was torturing him to continue with Justin's punishment. He was the Master... and yet, he exhibited very little control. On all counts, he was obsessed with his blond submissive. At this moment, he couldn't foresee that variable changing. It was a reality he needed to accept... and even more than that, it was a reality he needed to keep to himself. Justin had already read him so well; however, he didn't need to know just how deeply he craved him. He was the ultimate dominant. At the very least, he must be perceived as the one in control... whether that always remained true - or not.

 

Growling into the hot, wet tunnel, Brian's hands clasped tightly around Justin's hips, determined to make his boy feel every hard inch of him before his punishment began. It would be torture for them both... right now, him especially. There was nothing he wanted more than to fuck Justin senseless... and repetitively. There wasn't a doubt he would do that later. He just hoped later wasn't too far away. Brian bit at Justin's lower lip, his tongue slowly sliding along the surface to soothe the sting... determined that his submissive would feel him in every way possible. "Do you feel my desire for you, Justin?"

 

"Y-yes..." Justin whimpered, more than anything wanting Brian inside of him right now, yet knowing that probably wasn't going to happen. "I want you so much..."

 

Brian's eyes darkened. "I know you do. However, for now, there is a lesson to be learned. Once that is done... I will be fucking you - over and over again."

 

Justin groaned. He didn't think he could stand the torment, although he knew he had very little choice. "What do you want me to do, Sir?" Justin asked, knowing until they finished this part, they couldn't move onto the more pleasurable part. That was a place he desperately wanted to reach.

 

A muscle jerked in Brian's cheek, as the Dominant in him absorbed the surrender in Justin's voice, as well as in his body language. A part of him wanted to praise him for that, and tell him his lesson had been learned... but he couldn't allow it to be that easy. Should he do that, the true lesson wouldn't be learned, and that was something that had to be done. Slightly backing away from the temptation of throwing everything to the wind and just taking what he wanted most, Brian opened the door to the playroom, his arm outstretched as he motioned Justin inside. "I wish for you to approach the platform. You will strip completely, and present yourself to me." Brian watched as Justin attentively listened to his every word. "I believe you know what that means."

 

Nodding his head, Justin agreed, "Yes, Sir. I know exactly what that means... and what you expect of me."

 

"Good boy..." Brian purred. "We are off to a wonderful start."

 

Justin moved forward, his head down, his eyes focused on the slightly elevated platform. He would have never imagined it being so, but it was a place of complete serenity. It was in this place where he surrendered all of himself to his Dominant's will. Not a doubt in his mind or his heart of the absolute trust he placed in the man that controlled him. As he stripped and kneeled on the platform, his hands, and body in the position that Brian desired, Justin felt in a place of absolute peace... a place of rightness. Whatever happened next, he was not only accepting of it, he embraced the experience knowing that what his Dominant demanded of him was what was necessary. He wasn't certain if he would always agree with Brian's choices for him, most likely he would not, but the fact remained - he would always try to be his most obedient to Brian's wishes. That was the life he had accepted... and one that already filled him with peace and joy.

 

"You are so beautiful..." Brian whispered raggedly. "I have never encountered a man - submissive or not, that was so captivating to me."

 

Justin's heart leaped at the impassioned words, although remaining still and silent. He was aware of the rules when in this most submissive of positions, and the placement of it. Speaking was unacceptable until Brian instructed him to do so. This wasn't a place where he intended to break any preconceived rules. Each session they shared only solidified his total commitment to this life-changing choice. He had the feeling that it would only intensify over time.

 

Brian circled his kneeling and naked submissive, a fingertip reaching out to lightly stroke along the pale, unblemished skin. He chose his words carefully, mindful of how he wanted to keep some of his thoughts and feelings to himself... but most of all, wanting Justin to understand how different he was to him, and how much he wanted him. "You are the perfect submissive I never thought to find. Although, there is a fire of rebellion in you at times as well. With my immense need to capture and control, it becomes a very heady combination. I don't want to break you, my own, merely properly bend you. In doing so, you will be the perfect submissive. A man fashioned for my pleasure. I know that's what you want too."

 

Uncertain if he was supposed to answer, Justin remained silent, certain that he would be told if he was to verbalize a response. Maintaining his position, as well as keeping his breathing even, and not labored, was enough of a task with Brian's voice seducing him at the same time he disciplined and dominated him. He was totally enraptured in a place he didn't fully understand. All he knew was the feeling of being exactly where he should be - a place of absolute belonging.

 

"You please me so much, Justin. It is my belief you will continue doing so." Brian took a step back, his eyes hungry as he admired the beautiful and still pose. Justin was perfect for him in every way. He would never let him go. "You will approach the bed and lay on your back, your arms extended upwards, in complete surrender to me and the restraints that will be placed upon you."

 

Standing to his feet, Justin paused only long enough to answer, "Yes Sir." He took the steps that separated the platform from the bed, in his nervousness and anticipation finding the steps to seem far more than what they actually were. He followed Brian's directive once he reached the bed, his eyes looking straight ahead, his tongue sliding along his suddenly dry lips as Brian came fully into sight. He belonged to the most innately sexual man he had ever known. Beautiful, strong, compelling. He wanted to be with him more than anything. It was a strange time to make any sort of realization, but that was exactly what was now happening. Being with Brian in whatever capacity that entailed was all that mattered. Justin smiled at the irony of realizing that in the face of his punishment.

 

Brian watched Justin curiously. "Something amuses you?"

 

Justin smiled, understanding he was expected to answer. "Not really amused, Sir. I just had a moment of irony."

 

Arching a brow; a sign of impatience mixing with confusion, Brian repeated, "Irony?"

 

"Yes. Thus far I have struggled with some of the changes our arrangement has brought to my life; at times even questioning if this was even right for me." Justin's smile deepened, even more, when he read the unease in Brian's eyes. "For some reason, that all changed today. When we came back into this room, and I went to kneel, everything just clicked. It was like a light that had been dimmed for an enormous amount of time suddenly became shining and bright. I feel a sense of rightness I never thought was possible. In fact, I feel content."

 

Brian sat down on the side of the bed, understanding and pleasure causing the hazel eyes to sparkle. He reached for Justin's hand, squeezing it tightly within his own. "That is how it should be, Justin... when you move into a relationship as a true submissive with the man you trust, respect, and desire. Each of those variables must be present for it to work. I can't tell you how much your admission pleases me."

 

"I'm glad it does..." Justin almost shyly admitted. "I just wish it hadn't taken me so long to figure out."

 

Shaking his head, Brian was quick to disagree. "No, the timing has to be right. Some things work well rushed... this is not one of those things." Brian looked deeply into Justin's eyes, his own darkening in intensity. "The trust you give me is a gift. I promise that I won't ever misuse it."

 

"I know you won't." Justin bit his lip uncertainly, his eyes looking up to watch Brian hungrily watching the gesture. "I just hope you can be patient with me. I know I will make more mistakes... but I really want this."

 

"One of my responsibilities as your Dominant is to exercise patience. I take each responsibility very seriously, Justin. I can assure you of one thing. No matter what mistake you make, whether it be today or long into the future, one fact remains - you belong to me. I will mold you into the best submissive any man has ever had."

 

Justin only had one more question. "And when I have evolved into your perfect submissive, what happens then?"

 

Brian moved in closer, his head lowering to claim the slightly tremulous lips beneath his own. Slowly, he caressed Justin's soft lips with his own, unhurried and intent only on the unique intimacy acquired from the submission of the only man he truly desired. Leaning his forehead tightly against Justin's, he inhaled his heady ambrosia scent, before pulling himself free and vowing, "No matter when that day comes, one thing will always hold true - I will never let you go. If the day comes that you no longer want this life with me, as stated in your contract, I will grant your release." Not verbalizing his most inner thoughts, Brian couldn't help wondering if he could so easily give Justin his release. His desire and need for his young submissive was blinding in their intensity. Could he really let him go? He hoped he never had to find out.

 

"I can't see myself ever asking that. This is what I want... what I need. More than that - you are who I want." Justin suddenly remembered the true reason they were in the playroom today, and how his admission had delayed the progression of his punishment. "I guess it's time for my discipline."

 

Standing to his feet, Brian smiled. It held every sensual promise in a single look that he had ever rendered on another man. It was primal, possessive, and predatory. Deliberate in his unhurried movements, Brian began to remove his clothes, his eyes hungrily moving over Justin's naked body. "No punishment, Justin. After how we have just progressed, I am placing a stern warning instead. Should such an incident occur again, there will be a punishment... most likely one much more severe than this one was to be. Do you understand that?"

 

Nodding his head emphatically, Justin answered, "Yes, I understand, Sir. Despite how I felt about the events that brought on my visit to your office, how I handled things upon my arrival was inappropriate. That is one mistake I don't intend on making again..."

 

"That's my boy..." Brian cooed approvingly. Slowly, Brian sauntered over to the chest of drawers that contained various handcuffs, and tools of ultimate erotica. He chuckled when Justin's eyes widened as he pulled out velvet-covered cuffs. Clicking his tongue, Brian teasingly admonished him, "I may have canceled your punishment; however, we are still in my playroom. I will fuck you my way."

 

Justin swallowed, a helpless moan escaping. "I wouldn't have it any other way, Sir."

 

Brian secured Justin's wrists to the headboard, his hand brushing his legs further apart. His eyes strayed to the array of dildos, quickly closing the drawer after selecting none. When Justin looked at him with a question in his eyes, Brian crawled onto the bed, his legs spreading Justin's even further apart. "No toys this time. Right now, I just need to feel my cock inside of you, taking what is mine."

 

Moments later, Brian was sheathed, with Justin prepared for what would be a rough and impassioned entry. Once he slid inside the hot opening that he believed to be created solely for him, Brian urgently demanded, "Tell me, my own. Who do you belong to?"

 

"You, Sir." Justin felt his body lifting to meet Brian's suddenly savage thrusting, uncertain if he was supposed to be moving, only knowing he couldn't resist doing so. "I belong to you..."

 

Brian growled as he rammed into the man beneath him, his cock thickening and leaking as he heard the much-desired words falling easily from Justin's mouth. "Mine..." he fiercely uttered, his head thrown back as bliss overtook him. Eyes lifting as he watched the sweat dripping from Justin's body, his arms secured to the bed, yet his body moving in a complete rhythm with his own, Brian hoarsely demanded, "Come now, Justin. Show me how much you want to please me..."

 

Unaware of how Brian could maneuver his hands to his cuffed wrists without slowing his strokes inside of him, Justin found himself shouting out his release as his hands were freed. Knowing there could be consequences, but uncaring of that at the moment, one of his hands reached to clasp the back of Brian's neck, his hips moving in conjunction with Brian's, certain that nothing could ever surpass this moment. Slightly surprised Brian didn't pull his hand free, Justin smiled tremulously at the dominant man that possessed him so completely. So much had progressed between them.

 

Brian not only possessed his body... but now he owned his heart as well. The question remained... Did Brian want that additional offering?

 

TBC