- Text Size +

 

"Thank you, Scott, for bringing this to me after business hours..." Brian's eyes moved across the legal document, analytically scanning it for any missing signatures that could have been initially missed. A smile slowly twisted his lips as he viewed the final signature, more pleased with this acquisition than any other in a long time.

 

"Not a problem, Sir. It's always a pleasure doing business with you." He cleared his throat nervously, as always in awe of this overwhelming man, never knowing quite what to do or say in his presence. Everything always seemed to come out as inadequate. "I had the impression you needed this to happen tonight."

 

Brian flipped through the pages of the document, double-checking that every detail was in order, only lifting his eyes to pierce the nervous banker. "Correct. I had to have this tonight..."

 

"Well then... I'm glad I could be of such assistance, Mr. Kinney." He smiled at the bank's wealthiest client, his eyes hopeful when he asked, "Is everything in order, Sir?"

 

A self-satisfied smile crossed Brian's lips. "And then some, Scott." He laid his pen down, gratified to see nothing needed adjusted, his head lifting to scrutinize the uncomfortable man.

 

"I trust this completes our business, Mr. Kinney?" the banker asked nervously.

 

"I believe so..." Brian's voice lowered to one of a resonating purr. "I will advise the property owner myself."

 

Standing, more than ready to leave the presence of this overwhelming man, he cleared his throat awkwardly, before offering, "You don't need to go to such trouble, Mr. Kinney. A letter will be delivered to the business owner by certified mail..."

 

"That's fine..." Brian snapped, not accustomed to having his decisions challenged. "I don't care about his certified mail. I want him to know tonight... and that is exactly how it's going to be." Brian affixed a hard stare on the nervous banker. "Do you have a problem with that... Scott?"

 

Swallowing anxiously, in an almost convulsive fashion, Scott stammered, "Uhhh, n-not at all, Sir. I-I guess I'll be going... if there's nothing else."

 

"Goodbye, Scott..." Brian spoke, his tone was openly dismissive. He didn't even watch as the banker scurried from his office, his eyes intent on the legal documents that now belonged to him. This was going to be a good night... in so many ways. As he glanced at his Rolex and noticed how long after hours he had remained, he felt exhilarated and ready for tonight's festivities.

 

He couldn't wait to get started.

 


 

Justin finished his first set, slightly grimacing at all the hands that reached for him before he slipped from the stage. He couldn't believe how crowded Babylon was tonight. Even for a Friday night, it was an oddity to be this full. He took a seat at the small vanity table in the dressing room that was actually an extension of Brandon's office, his eyebrows uplifting when Brandon stepped inside after two short knocks that his boss didn't wait to have answered.

 

He watched as Brandon swaggered closer, his lips curved in a self-satisfied smile. "You look like the cat that ate the canary..." Justin observed blandly.

 

His eyes slid from Justin's mouth to his throat, as his hot blond dancer took a long swallow from his bottle of water, the muscles of his throat moving as Justin devoured the cold liquid. His eyes darkened as they always did when in the presence of his most enticing employee, desire coiling in the pit of his stomach "In a manner of speaking - yes..." Brandon told him, his voice becoming far heavier than he would have liked. His infatuation for Justin was going nowhere. He was realistic enough to know that. After tonight, Justin will be gone. Thanks to Brian Kinney, there wasn't a damned thing he could do about that.

 

"That means what exactly?" Justin prodded, turning to fully face his soon-to-be ex-boss.

 

"The club is making a ridiculous amount of money tonight." Brandon continued to eye Justin appreciatively. "And it's all because of you."

 

Justin snorted. "I'm glad I could make my last night at Babylon so profitable for you..."

 

Brandon moved closer, his hand reaching up to stroke the side of Justin's face, his eyes glittering when Justin flinched away in response. "It's such a shame you don't have the balls to stand up to Kinney."

 

Standing to his feet, more than ready to get his final set both started and finished, Justin curtly reprimanded, "Touch me again, Brandon... and you will be the one dealing with him."

 

Neither of them heard the door gently opening, nor the man that stood glowering from the doorway, eyes sharply watching Justin's tense body language... and Brandon's too close and aggressive stance.

 

"Perhaps that's what you need, Justin. To be touched by someone else... a man that can release every inhibition..."

 

"I already have that, Brandon. Now... back off now if you want me to finish the night..."

 

"I would advise you to listen to Justin..." Brian hissed between his teeth... his eyes alive with rage and jealousy at the sight of Brandon so close to Justin... certain if he hadn't interrupted, the conniving club owner would have had his hands crawling all over what belonged to him. His eyes remained fastened on Brandon, his mind fully recognizing he had been about to seek him out for a purpose. He couldn't look at Justin right now. Doing so would compel him to pull his boy from this room, leading him to discipline him... culminating in a fucking session the younger man would never forget.

 

Justin cleared his throat nervously. He was in trouble, and he knew it. Pacifying this raging beast wasn't likely. For now, the best he could do was quickly get through his final set and face the consequences. "Uhhh, I need to get on stage, Brian. I- I guess I'll see you after?"

 

"You can count on that..." Brian bit out, his eyes turning to rest on Justin, hungrily devouring every exposed inch. "I will be waiting for you to finish."

 

Nodding, Justin hurriedly rushed to the door, eyes darting nervously between the two opposing men. He was going to ask Brian if he was coming along to watch, when he noticed Brian's attention only on Brandon, the coldness in his eyes causing them to sparkle. "Uhhh, I'll just see you in a bit then..."

 

Brian didn't acknowledge Justin's statement. It was unnecessary. Both of them knew they would have some sort of scene when Justin's obligation was complete. He was still deciding on how that scene would be carried out. "Tell me, Brandon, how many times does Justin need to rebuff you before you finally get the point?"

 

"And what point is that, Mr. Kinney?" Brandon replied in boredom. "That you have some sort of noose around his neck... or is it his dick?"

 

A slow smile materialized, Brian taking a few steps closer to a man that was heavily indebted to him... but one that didn't know that yet. "I would choose my words, as well as my battles more strategically, Brandon. This is a war you don't want to start."

 

Brandon held up his hands in mock supplication. "No war, Mr. Kinney. It's Justin's last night. You've won."

 

Brian inclined his head, his lips rolling together as he gave the impression of giving Brandon's words some thought. "You are right, Brandon. I have won... and in more ways than you can imagine."

 

"I don't have time to play games with you, Kinney. I have a club to run..." Brandon made to brush past the man that was the reason his best money maker was soon to be gone, his patience with his cryptic comments completely evaporated.

 

Smirking, Brian waited until Brandon was about to move through the doorway, before he almost idly called out, "Yes, you do. I wouldn't want to be the cause of your loan payment not being made on time... especially since I have such a vested interest."

 

Brandon tensed, his steps stilling at the arrogant man's words, a chill beginning to move up and down his spine. Turning to face him, Brandon told him, "My bank payment has nothing to do with you, Kinney."

 

Brian clicked his tongue, his hand reaching inside his jacket to pull out a folded document. He moved closer to Brandon, extending it with an uplifted brow. "Read it. I'm sure your copy will be delivered tomorrow morning. In fact, I'm almost positive of that..."

 

Swallowing with great difficulty, Brandon unfolded the pages, his eyes bulging out after a short amount of time. "Are you fucking kidding me? This can't be happening! You can't just buy out a loan from a reputable banking institution..."

 

"How utterly naive you are..." Brian drawled in amusement. "I can do anything I damn well please. This is the point where you stop trying to measure your dick up against mine and accept that you are not only out-maneuvered, but out-classed as well."

 

Brandon shook his head, unable to fathom what was happening. "But why? This can't be about Justin. This is his last night."

 

"Damn right it is!" Brian exploded. "No, this is about your secret little meeting, and plotting with a bottom dweller by the name of Michael Novotny..."

 

How the fuck did Kinney know about that? They had met one time... and the plotting he spoke of was all on Novotny's end. "What are you talking about??"

 

"Don't even attempt to fuck with me. More savvy men than you have tried... and failed miserably. You have no idea how many men look for information to bring to my attention. This was one of those instances." Brian took in a deep breath, wanting to wrap up this little chat quickly... knowing he needed to be around that stage when Justin finished his performance. If one man touched him, he would probably lose his fucking mind.

 

"What do you want?" Brandon asked, handing the documents back to his new lender, knowing he had no choice but to deal with this beautiful devil.

 

"Nothing much really. I expect you to make your payments on time... no exceptions." Brian's face was even colder as he viewed the distrust in Brandon's gaze. "And I want Michael Novotny banned from this club. Whereas I can't enforce that once your payments are final, I can apply that pressure now; that is if you want to retain ownership."

 

Brandon shrugged, the condition was easier than he had ever expected. "I couldn't care less about Michael Novotny. I don't even like him. I will do as you ask. But know this, Mr. Kinney, I had nothing to do with his little advertisement scheme. He came to me to share the news of his gift. I never asked, and I certainly didn't contribute to it. I do well to make my payment each month... I don't have money to waste on a dancer's final performance."

 

Brian looked at him closely for a long moment, before nodding his head in understanding. "I believe you, Brandon. This has Michael written all over it. However, it doesn't change one fact - I don't like you. Not one fucking bit. And we both know, given the chance, you would use Justin for your own gain. My advice to you is simple - honor your contract and the promise you made here tonight."

 

"I will, Mr. Kinney. Neither of them will be hard to follow..." Brandon hated being agreeable with this man he hated. What choice did he really have?

 

Moving past him to be the first one through the doorway, Brian turned back to give Brandon a bland smile. "Oh, and one other thing. It's time you forgot about Justin. He's gone from here after tonight... and will only return if we come here as customers - together." Brian smiled as he decided on what Justin's punishment was going to be. "However... I don't think that's likely. After tonight, Justin might not want to return..."

 


 

Brian's eyes were eating Justin alive as he watched the final moments of his performance. Fuck. His boy was so fucking hot. He didn't need to look around to see all the men salivating over him... all hungry for just one chance with him. That wasn't ever going to happen. Not tonight. Not ever. Justin belonged to him. And tonight, all of Pittsburgh's most glorious fags would come to that realization as well.

 

He watched with hooded eyes as Justin finally approached him, his hunger not lessening as he waited for him to return with his clothes fully back on. Those clothes wouldn't be on him for long. "Are you finished?" Brian rasped, his eyes devouring the flushed face, the perfect raspberry lips, and that tight bubble butt encased in jeans that would soon be stripped and feeling the sting of his palm, before being pounded by his cock.

 

"Uh, yeah, my bag is still in the dressing room." Justin turned to leave, his head swiveling to look back at Brian in surprise. "I can get it, and then we can go..."

 

Brian spun Justin around until his back was pressed against the bar, his arms swiftly bracketing him on each side. "You won't be going anywhere..." He didn't give his blond time to think, before effectively silencing any inane questions by sealing their lips together. He couldn't wait to taste the succulent lips that he believed to have been created exclusively for him. Brian was far from oblivious to the attention the ravaging kiss he gave to Justin instilled upon them. He wanted them to watch... This was all part of his disobedient sub's discipline. It would be a night to remember - for both of them.

 

Justin moaned into the heat and dominance of Brian's kiss. He couldn't think, all he could do was respond. He wrapped his arms around Brian's waist, uncaring at the moment of Brian's ‘no touching' rules, only knowing he had to do whatever he needed to do to be closer to him... craving to touch this man in whatever way possible. "B-Brian..." Justin gasped. "Fuck. Please just take me h-home..."

 

Pulling his lips free, Brian affixed a stern, yet lust-filled gaze on his submissive. "I will be taking you home, Justin, although not quite yet. First, there is the matter of your discipline. That will be taken care of - here and now."

 

"H-here? N-now?" Justin squawked... unable to grasp exactly what Brian had in mind.

 

"Oh yes... " Brian glanced down the length of the bar, quickly observing they had everyone's full attention. He knew where he was about to lead Justin, many would surely follow. Justin had feverishly aroused every man present tonight. He would do so even more now. "We're going to the backroom, my own. You wanted to secretly and without protection entertain these men... well, now you will entertain them in another way - protected and possessed by me..."

 

Justin's mouth fell open. "You're not serious... You don't want other men to even look at me... and yet, you want to fuck me in the backroom of Babylon. It makes no sense, Brian..."

 

"Are you arguing with me or my plans, Justin?" Brian asked, quirking a brow, never having a doubt his blond would be more than compliant.

 

Shaking his head, Justin realized he had been far too outspoken... and in the back of his mind, couldn't deny thinking the entire idea to be hot. He just wondered how far Brian was going to take it. "No, not arguing... just trying to understand."

 

"That should be simple, Justin. We are going into the backroom. You will take your punishment... and then I will fuck you. Why am I doing this? I think you know the answer to that." Brian moved in closer to his blond, his nostrils flaring as he breathed in the sweat of his submissive, mixed in with the intoxicating scent that was just pure Justin. "You are mine. By your acceptance, you have acknowledged that. You came here tonight risking yourself without my protection. I can't have that. So... now we take your actions a step further. These men will know you belong to me, and in the process, I predict you will have the most intense orgasm of your life."

 

Brian smiled at Justin's dumbfounded, yet clearly aroused face. He held out his hand to him. "It's time for your discipline, Justin. And then your pleasure." His eyes moved over him from head to toe. "Not only your pleasure... but our pleasure."

 

TBC