- Text Size +

 

Justin nervously bit at his lower lip, his hand timidly stretching out to be swallowed up by Brian's. "Uhhh, Brian... are you sure that's what you want?"

 

Brian's eyes flared as he watched those teeth gnashing into that bottom lip, knowing within moments it would be slightly fuller, his desire to mark and possess the man that belonged to him swelling within him. He wanted those lips wrapped around his cock, pleasuring him, taking him to a place of the hottest, most erotic bliss he'd ever known with a man. Brian's smile was feral as he looked at his clearly apprehensive blond... the hunger riding him now not being the best time for delayed negotiations. With his free hand, he reached up to cup the side of Justin's face, angling him to look deeply into his eyes. "Justin, you do trust me... don't you?"

 

A jerking nod followed. Justin found himself unable to look away, despite knowing all eyes near the bar were following their every move. And why wouldn't they be? The hottest man any of them would ever see was making a spectacle of himself displaying his intense desire not for any of them... but for him. Justin thought back to when he had gone through the long list of limits before signing the contract... public displays revealing Brian's dominance had been taboo to him... but had he overreacted to that? There was something immensely hot about being the man Brian Kinney so devoutly desired. How many men in this crowded building would beg to be in his place? As he forced his eyes away from hungry hazel eyes and glanced around, he answered his own question. Every damned one of them.

 

"Then what are we waiting for?" Brian demanded in a low, husky voice... the dominant warring with the man inside of him. On one side he wanted to punish his disobedient and foolish submissive... and the other side of him just wanted to fuck the living hell out of him. As much as he loathed the thought of revealing his beautiful blond's body to these horny men any more than Justin had already, a more primitive side of him wanted them all to see that Justin wasn't available to them - tonight or in the future. Justin belonged to him. The only way that would ever change was if Justin asked for his release. Fuck. How he hoped that never happened. As he watched the welcoming, almost shy smile beginning to curve Justin's lips... he realized he wouldn't have to worry about that tonight.

 

Justin allowed himself to be led away from the bar, and away from all the men that stood there gawking at them, not a doubt in his mind that even more would do the same in the backroom. He kept biting at his lip nervously, his eyes turning anxiously to Brian when he felt him squeezing his hand tightly... with a warning look in his eyes. "What's wrong?"

 

Before they reached the stairs that would fully descend them to the deepest part of the backroom, Brian pushed Justin up against the wall, aware of all the male bodies rushing past them to reach the depths of the backroom. A savage growl ripped from Brian's throat, before his lips smashed down on Justin's, his hand still clenched around Justin's, the other hand moving up and down his blond's back... his hunger for Justin winning the war he waged with the dominant that desired to first enact discipline, before any pleasure could be attained. That damned fucking lip-biting got him every time. At this point he had to wonder - was the gesture as innocent as it appeared... or was the boy deliberately trying to incite his most primitive desires? The answer didn't really matter. The end result was still the same. Tonight's possession would be fierce and primitive. The beast that only this man could elicit would be fully released tonight. "Let's go..." Brian growled in a ragged voice, his tongue moving to slide down Justin's neck, finding himself unable to stop kissing and touching him for one single moment.

 

His head was arched back, his body as tightly pressed against the wall as possible, eyes only half-opened as lust and voracious need intensified in him. Vaguely he glimpsed men moving past them, all in their desire to reach the backroom, pausing only long enough to take in the needy expression on both of their faces. "B-Brian. I'm sorry..." Justin whispered, knowing it was now or never regarding verbalizing any form of lucid thoughts. Once Brian started his punishment and possession, every rational thought would be wiped from his mind.

 

Brian pulled his mouth away from his tasty treat, to huskily rasp, "You're sorry? And what exactly are you sorry about?"

 

Justin lowered his eyes before raising them again. "For not telling you about tonight. It wasn't on purpose, Brian." His eyes were earnest when they fell into the jealous, and territorial dominant's. He was far from oblivious to the glares Brian had been extending to every man that cast more than a brief glimpse in his direction. He could only imagine how much the actual performance had angered him. He had given his all in his final performance. The crowd had appreciated it... and he knew that Brian was astute enough not to have missed it. "Everything has been so frenzied between us these past few days. We both knew this night was coming, and in the back of my mind, I guess I thought you knew when it was. I- I just didn't think."

 

"Perhaps you didn't, Justin." Brian felt himself to be a fair dominant. In his anxiety over Justin's safety... not to mention his jealousy - something that he admitted to himself was largely contributing to his actions here tonight, he had to consider the extenuating circumstances. This final shift had never been a secret. And it was for certain, he had monopolized most of Justin's time in recent days... the nights especially. As he looked around and noticed how a medium-sized group of men stood together watching them, Brian began to wonder if he really wanted to do this. Justin's question from a short while ago might have been accurate. Was he sure this was what he wanted? And what disturbed him even more - how would he feel about it afterward?

 

Justin looked at Brian uncertainly, swallowing deeply as he made a decision... the only decision his heart would allow him to make. He smiled tremulously at the intense man that seemed to be having a war within himself. At this moment, he would do anything in his power to relieve Brian's mind. "Brian... I am fine with whatever you choose to do. I failed to live up to your expectations, and punishment is justified. I willingly accept however you wish to carry that out."

 

"You do realize that if we proceed here, this violates some of your original limitations? Does that mean you want to revise them?" Brian asked, his eyes sharp and assessing on his apparently welcoming submissive.

 

A slight shrug was Justin's initial answer. "It simply means that I trust you. When I initially made those selections I was unfamiliar with this lifestyle you wanted me to be a part of. Now I view them differently and see them more as an expression of this unique bond we share. And my submission to you, and all the things you want us to explore together is another sign of my feelings for you." Smiling as their watchers grumbled about seeing nothing but conversation, he watched them move toward the backroom, once again leaving them as alone as the packed confines would allow. His heart in his eyes, Justin looked into Brian's stormy and attentive ones. "I love you, Brian. I know this is a strange place to profess it... but sometimes things come to a head in the strangest of places. That being said, I am yours. If you wish to discipline and take me here in front of all of these men... I submit to your desires. It's all up to you..."

 

Brian shook his head, almost as if dazed. He was never at a loss for words or uncertainty of what to do. It wasn't who he was. However, he was now. Justin loved him. Truly loved him? Of course, he knew it to be common for a submissive to fall in love with their dominant... but he wasn't sure he ever thought it would happen with Justin. In the past, he would have run from such emotions... but his heart had leaped when he heard the words, Justin's impassioned tone telling him the words were genuine. Despite having this night all mapped out in his mind, everything had now changed. "Clever little fucker..." Brian whispered, a smile curving his lips as he surveyed the seriousness that remained on the blond's face.

 

"Clever?" Justin asked him, fearful that Brian doubted his sincerity. He had never meant anything more in his life. Brian needed to believe that. "Brian, I meant what I said - all of it. Please don't doubt me."

 

"I believe you, Justin." Unable to do anything else, Brian lowered his lips to Justin's, placing the most tender kiss upon them he had ever given another man. Gentle was not his way, nor would it ever be... but at this moment, he sensed it was what Justin needed. As Justin's dominant, that was just as important to him as meeting his own needs. Brian frowned into the kiss as he felt his chest unreasonably expanding. What was wrong with him? The feelings that were coursing through him were not typical. He couldn't define them. He just knew he felt so close to Justin right now... and more than anything, he just wanted to be alone with him. Brian pulled back, and moved them away from the wall, but not in the direction Justin was expecting. "Let's go home."

 

Justin's eyes widened, a beaming smile on his lips. "Does that mean I'm not being disciplined?"

 

Brian's steps immediately halted, a stern look on his face when he turned to face his expectant and hopeful submissive. "I wouldn't say that..."

 

A slight giggle escaped. Punishment at home... in the playroom; he could adapt to that. "We are going home, though. Really?"

 

"Yes, Justin. We are going home. I have so much I need to say to you, and I want it to be private, without the chance of interruptions." Brian urged them to keep walking toward the exit, at intervals kissing and nibbling along the side of Justin's neck. "When our talk and your discipline is finished, I will take you to my playroom... and fuck you senselessly." As they passed through the exit doors, Brian looked at his lover and submissive with yearning and determination in his eyes. "When I am deep inside of you, taking you to the edge and back, I want to hear those three little words from you again... but with one more added. Do you think you're ready for that? Do you even know what it is?"

 

Justin moaned. Yes, he knew what it was... and he was more than ready to say it. "Is it Master?"

 

Brian growled just from hearing the word in Justin's soft, provocative tone. "Yes..." he hissed. "I want to hear that, Justin. I need to hear it..."

 

Turning to face him fully, Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's neck, his eyes luminous as he looked into beautiful hazel ones that had darkened even more. "I can say it now. I love you, Master. Not only do I love you... but I want to be everything that you need. Now and always."

 

"Fuck..." Brian moaned, at once gripped in the most painful arousal he had ever known. "Why did you have to say that now? I want to be inside you so fucking badly."

 

Seeing Brian's car approaching the exit, with Ethan stepping out to greet them, Justin quirked a brow. "Well, if you are in such a rush, you could always take me to the backroom and fuck me there."

 

A feral snarl followed, causing Brian's driver to pause in his steps, and watch them both warily. "No. You are MINE. No other man will ever look at you like that again. Let's go. I think it's time to amend the rules of our contract... and move toward the future." Brian slid in next to Justin, clipping out an impatient command to his driver. "We're going home, Ethan."

 

As the car moved away from the exuberance of Babylon, Brian pulled Justin into his arms, his lips immediately crushing soft, pliant ones beneath his own. He was devouring his submissive in a single kiss, leaving no room for doubt as to his raging desire, and intent to claim his lover on an even deeper level. A new future would be forged tonight. One Brian had never thought to have for himself. Justin had changed that... and now, there would be no going back.

 

TBC