- Text Size +

 

Brian pushed the button to lower the window in between Ethan in the front seat, and him and Justin in the back. For the past few minutes, his submissive had been all but clinging to his side, a muscle jerking in his cheek as he thought about how much this beautiful blond gift had changed his life. He never allowed a man to instigate touching him... and here he was allowing Justin to snuggle against him. Fuck! Snuggle! He couldn't wait to be alone with him... at this point, he doubted the newness would ever wear off.

 

Glancing discreetly in the rearview mirror, thinking his boss was the luckiest of men, Ethan inquired, "May I help you, Sir?"

 

"Yes you can, Ethan. Get us home as quickly as possible. I know I already told you that... but I want it understood..." Brian clipped out, his nostrils flaring as Justin's hand began to stroke along his leg, the hand getting too close to the zipper on his jeans. What the fuck was his tempestuous boy up to now? The drive would take no more than fifteen minutes. As Justin's hand moved over the growing bulge in his pants, he gritted his teeth, as he thought - ‘It had better not be any longer than that.'

 

Ethan smirked, certain that his employer was about to have a night to remember. Discreetly, he looked away as Mr. Kinney's head moved back against the seat, not a doubt in his mind what was about to transpire. He sighed to himself. Would he ever find someone like the beautiful Justin? He doubted it. But he had learned his lesson. He would not interfere further. His job was easy and it paid very well. He couldn't risk that. He would need to seek his muse elsewhere. "Not a problem, Mr. Kinney. I will have you home safely... and in the quickest time possible."

 

Curtly, Brian nodded, barely able to concentrate to push the button to close the window that divided them, his eyes stern yet hungry on the fingers that now tugged at his zipper. "Is this how we do things, Justin?" Brian demanded, unable to find the will to push his eager and too presumptive submissive away from his obvious goal. He hooked a finger under Justin's chin, his breath almost catching at the look of stark hunger in the beautiful blue eyes.

 

Not speaking aloud, his gaze telling the fierce dominant all he should need to know, Justin silently mouthed the words, ‘May I?' He didn't remove his fingers from the fastening on Brian's jeans, as his eyes begged his master for permission. Justin wasn't sure what had come over him. Perhaps it had been Brian's positive reaction to his avowal of love... or the events that preceded it. All he knew was that he was starving to be fed by his master's incredible and powerful cock. He couldn't wait until they returned to the penthouse. He craved that amazing fullness and taste now.

 

Brian didn't answer. He simply slid his finger from underneath Justin's chin, to place a few strokes along the perfect full lips. His answer was more than given, though, when he moved his hand around to sift through Justin's hair, his hand beginning to tug his head downwards. A low growl slid past his lips when Justin freed his throbbing cock from his jeans, his eyes closing as he felt a determined tongue scorching a path along his engorged flesh. His eyes flickered open only long enough to gauge his surroundings, aware that this erotic little interlude needed to move along quickly.

 

Justin was in heaven. He loved sucking Brian's cock. In fact, he loved every aspect of sex pertaining to Brian's cock. He always felt so filled... so taken. It was a feeling he loved more than anything. However, he was more than aware of their locale. He realized this was not the time for a prolonged savoring. When he felt Brian's hand more tightly clasping around the back of his neck, beginning to more fervently urge him along, he knew the dominant had much the same thought. Opening his mouth up, he moved to swallow Brian's cock, ready for all his passionate master wished to give him. Having been in this position many times by now, he knew exactly what that would entail. Justin wasted no time, fully engulfing Brian, his tongue working magic on his dominant's enthusiastic organ, as he gave himself completely over to his master's pleasure.

 

"Ahhh yes, so good, my boy. So fucking good..." Brian rasped, his fingers now kneading Justin's head, his hips rising to meet Justin's urgent motions, both of them knowing time was their only constraint. His head arching back against the seat, barely aware of the car beginning to turn into the penthouse parking garage, Brian became fully attentive to only Justin, and the amazing skill he so effortlessly displayed. Few men could make him come so quickly... but Justin was extraordinarily skilled for one so inexperienced. As Brian shot his release deep into Justin's mouth, his eyes opening to see his submissive swallowing down everything he had to give, his eyes glowed in his lust and total fascination with this young man that continued to change his life. Brian had the feeling that would only continue. Surprisingly, he found that he couldn't wait.

 


 

Nearly an hour later, Justin watched as the contractors left the penthouse, his eyes watching Brian anxiously as he closed and locked the door behind them. "I had no idea they worked so late. I thought we were going to be alone when we came up."

 

Brian sat next to Justin on the sofa, nodding his own agreement. "Yes, I had forgotten they were still here. My fault entirely. Your studio is finished... but I had added a last-minute addition to the playroom. They completed that as well."

 

"My studio? I can't wait to see it!" Justin could barely contain his excitement. Frowning slightly, he worriedly observed, "An addition to your playroom? Do I want to ask?"

 

Smiling in genuine amusement at his apprehensive and enthusiastic submissive, Brian responded, "I hope you can wait until morning to see your studio. I believe the morning sunlight will enhance it as well. Regarding the playroom... let's just say it was something I recently felt inspired to add."

 

Justin wasn't going to ask about the addition. He figured when Brian wanted him to know... or more to the point, when he wanted to explore it with him - he would be the first to know. Grinning sheepishly, Justin admitted, "Yes it will. I'm just excited."

 

"I'm glad, Justin. I want you to be comfortable here... and above all else - safe. The studio will allow you to work on your craft. There should be no limit on what you can accomplish - if you set your mind to it."

 

Justin nodded. "Yes. It's what I've always wanted. My own space to create. I'm not even sure where to start."

 

"You'll figure it out." Brian smiled at him warmly, unable to fully understand how his feelings constantly changed regarding this man. In the car, he had been filled with an undeniable and relentless lust. Now, as they spoke of the future, Justin's in particular, he felt pride and even shared in Justin's excitement. What it all meant he didn't know. All that he did know was that this closeness he felt with Justin, he had never felt with another man just felt right. His life was changing and evolving. He didn't want to go back.

 

"You seem deep in thought. Should I leave you alone?" Justin asked, sensing Brian had more going on in his mind that he could possibly fathom... and uncertain of how many questions he should ask.

 

Brian reached for Justin's hand, an admonishing look in his eyes. "Certainly not. You should know better than that. I am just attempting to process my thoughts, in particular - my feelings, before attempting to express them to you."

 

Justin swallowed with difficulty. He hoped these feelings were of a positive nature. With all that Brian had been doing for him, and how he had acted at Babylon, he was certain it had to be. However, he took nothing for granted. Especially not with Brian Kinney. That would probably be the biggest mistake he could ever make. "Okay. I guess you know how I feel. I was open enough about that at the club."

 

"Yeah..." Brian roughly answered, his voice thick and deep with emotion. This was not a talk he had anticipated having with his young submissive - finding the right starting point was what he tried to do now. "Justin, you have changed my life... and in ways I never expected. From the very beginning, I knew you to be the one. However, this has evolved into so much more."

 

"I feel exactly the same, Brian. When we started, I guess I thought once the newness wore off, you would either want to see me less or would simply seek to dissolve our agreement. I hoped that you wouldn't... but realistically, I had to consider it." Justin was glad he felt so comfortable talking about this now, in his heart believing an end was the last thing Brian wanted. "I've been giving this a lot of thought, Brian. Knowing that you care about me deeply makes everything we share all the more perfect. I don't want to change a thing. Unless... that is what you want."

 

Brian squeezed Justin's hand before releasing it. "I am relieved to hear that, Justin. I do want to make some adjustments to our arrangement, and basically, I think we can do away with the contract. I think we can both agree on what we do or don't want to do in the future. I don't need the world to see you as my submissive, although that will never change. That is who I am, and I don't know how to live any other way. In our home especially, I will always be your dominant. However, I will also be your attentive lover as well. The playroom rules will still exist. Outside of it, I will always be open to your ideas."

 

"So, umm down the road, you don't seek to place any sort of collar on me?" Justin asked, remembering that was something Brian had once seemed to want... and something he had struggled with; at least in wearing one in a public setting.

 

"In so many words - no. I realize that wearing a collar that is identifiable to others is something you are uncomfortable with, and in a way is degrading to you. I don't view it that way, but I understand that you do. I don't want to do that to you. My feelings for you run too deep. Part of my pleasure is seeing that you are well adjusted, happy, and safe. However... I do want to place a symbol on you representing a commitment to me. In the morning, I would like to take you shopping. I have an idea in mind... one that no one would recognize for what it is other than the two of us."

 

"An idea?" Justin asked, not having a clue where this could be heading.

 

Brian nodded. "I would like to place a ring on your finger. And not some sort of slave or bonding ring. Just a ring that for us symbolizes that you belong to me. It can be of any style. Although, I was thinking I would like it to be something that matches your beautiful blue eyes."

 

"A ring..." Justin repeated. He wasn't sure why, but he liked that idea a lot. When he was in his studio and Brian was working, he could look down at it, run his finger across it, and not only feel Brian with him still, but in a way, see him as well. "I love the idea, Brian... I just feel that you've given me so much already. I hate accepting more."

 

"You will get over that in time. I have this deep need to spoil you, Justin. It is the way for a Dominant with his submissive... but with you, it goes so much deeper. I enjoy making you happy. Seeing that smile that can light up a room, moves me in ways I can't begin to tell you."

 

"Okay..." Justin smiled a beaming smile. "A ring it is."

 

"Excellent..." Brian purred, his eyes falling to the luscious lips that had earlier brought him such immense pleasure. He lowered his own to brush softly over the beautiful blond's, for a moment just craving that sweet connection, knowing it wouldn't take long to evolve into a full-blown lust and need. Slowly, Brian moved his lips over Justin's, his hands coming up to frame his face, holding him still and in place for a gentle, yet thorough exploration. After a few moments, he intensified the kiss, his tongue stroking along Justin's, in essence, mapping out every single detail. Fuck. He wanted him. He always wanted him.

 

Pulling back, Brian stood to his feet, his hand extending forward. "Now... how about we put to use my new addition to the playroom. I have a feeling we'll both enjoy it."

 

Eyes filled with both love and trust, Justin immediately stood to his feet and accepted Brian's hand. "I don't doubt it. Lead on, Master. I will always follow..."

 

TBC