- Text Size +

 

Brian's gaze was unwavering on the young blond as he watched him tapping his pencil against his notepad, his discomfort more than evident. He loved knowing that he was the cause of the young blond being ill at ease. He was a powerful and intense man. Those that came before him jumped to do his bidding. Watching as a flush spread across the pale skin of the blond's cheeks, Brian became more certain this young man could be precisely what he most needed.

 

He would learn all that he could. If his findings continued to be as he felt they would be, he would move toward what could be his most memorable and pleasurable acquisition. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that the young blond was gay. He had noticed that look of admiration in the boy's eyes the instant theirs had connected. At this point, he wasn't certain, but he detected an innocence in Justin. He could be mistaken, but rarely was that the case. At the very least, he was certain his experience was extremely limited. That was a lacking he would be more than willing to fill.

 

"You're staring, Sir." Justin could barely breathe under that penetrating gaze. It wasn't only watchful, it was possessive as well. He didn't know how he felt about it. He only knew himself to be unnerved, and feeling enormously weakened. As he noticed the hazel eyes only darkening more, he wondered if the overpowering Mr. Kinney was like this with everyone. If so, he felt sorry for his staff, and business colleagues. Those dealing with this man on a daily basis had to end the day feeling enormously challenged. Already, he felt that way. As his tongue slipped out to moisten suddenly dry lips, Justin noticed the other man's larger hands gripping onto the front of the desk he was leaning against, almost in a flexing manner. "Mr. Kinney? Is everything okay?"

 

His attention remaining focused on the plump, and now shining lips, Brian retained a grip on his desk, barely keeping his control in check. Now wasn't time for him to lose something that was never out of his reach. He wouldn't start now... no matter how tempted he might be. This young man that had fallen into his world by chance was clearly skittish, a trait that actually complimented what he had in mind for him; however, the trust needed to be established before he could think of pouncing. Trust, shared information, and so much more... "I'm fine, Mr. Taylor. Just a bit distracted..."

 

"Oh..." Justin murmured. "We can wrap this up, then. I think I have enough for Daphne to use."

 

Brian moved to take the chair next to where Justin sat, realizing how intimidating he usually appeared either behind his desk or standing nearby it. Even though it was in his nature to desire to be an intimidating presence, he also wanted to know more about this man. "I have some more time." His gaze was intense on the nervous blond's face, closer to him now, able to see even more clearly the unflawed features he possessed. This man was truly a beauty. He was anxious to find out everything about him. "How about we play a little game?"

 

"G-game?" Justin croaked, unable to manage a calm, steady tone, continuing to be unnerved by this overwhelming man.

 

A cunning light entered Brian's eyes. "Yes. There is no winner in this game. It would be a matter of each of us getting what we want."

 

Justin swallowed at the end of his last statement. That hungry look was back in the man's gaze. He consistently found himself feeling devoured by it. Running seemed like his most sensible option... and yet, he wasn't attempting to move from his position. "A-and... exactly what would that be?"

 

"Well, my time is extremely valuable, Mr. Taylor. And we have gone far beyond the time specified. Normally, I would have just terminated the meeting by now, but I find myself curious about you." Brian's eyes were unblinking as they studied the boy's every expression. Brian smiled. He liked what he saw in Justin Taylor. He was so open with his thoughts and feelings. This young man would never be able to hide anything from him. That was something he liked a lot.

 

"C-curious?" Justin asked, hated the timidness in his voice.

 

Brian gripped the armrests on his chair, immediately realizing it to be a mistake to sit so close to this hot, blond temptation. His lips alone made his cock twitch... and the constant scraping of his teeth along the poor, tortured bottom lip made him want to fuck the boy into next week. Deep into next week... But not a meaningless one-off fuck. Rarely, did he engage in those anymore. His desires were more singular now. He could see so much promise in this one. As a dominant, he was skilled at exercising patience and control... even at the most difficult of times. Already, this blond had tested that.

 

Inclining his head, Brian succinctly told him, "As I already answered, I pride myself on being able to read people. It is what I do. You intrigue me on various levels. That only makes me want to know more." Brian studied him thoughtfully, deciding that getting back on topic here would ease the clearly apprehensive young man. "My game isn't really much of a game. It's more of an open exchange. You ask a question, then, I get to ask a question. I think that's more than fair... especially since we've gone far beyond our scheduled time."

 

Instantly, Justin knew this was a bad idea. For some reason, he knew it was dangerous to let this man inside his head... to know him on a personal level. He was well aware of the press on Brian Kinney. This man was a corporate shark, and he didn't doubt it extended to his personal life as well. Knowing he was continuing to play with fire, Justin once again acquiesced, "Okay. D-did you want to go first?"

 

"No, Mr. Taylor. You are conducting this interview. I will allow you to begin..." Brian didn't tell the boy how magnanimous he was being in this part of his offer. He never allowed others to control the pace of anything. Deciding that the young blond wasn't quite ready for full exposure to his controlling tendencies, he elected to allow the boy to believe he had some sort of control here.

 

Surprised, yet not questioning the decision, Justin nodded his head and looked down at his notepad. Thankfully, not many questions remained. That meant, the arrogant, yet beautiful millionaire tycoon wouldn't have many opportunities to question him. "I see that you have donated generously to various charities, in particular, under-developed countries. Is there a reason that drives you to make that choice?"

 

"It's good business. Pure and simple..."

 

"So... it's a PR gimmick?" Justin prodded, once again diverting from Daphne's agenda.

 

Arching a brow, Brian chided, "I think that was two questions, Mr. Taylor. I believe it's my turn now."

 

Justin lowered his head, barely hiding a smirk, unsure of how this authoritative man would interpret it. "My apologies, Sir. I did get ahead of myself."

 

"It happens to the best of us." Brian normally didn't place himself in that category... that was, not until now. He kept needing to remind himself not to rush with this young man. The momentary bliss might be extraordinary; in fact, he was sure it would be, but he wanted more. Rushed would not give him that. "I will return to my question from earlier. Where do you see yourself three years from now?"

 

Justin had evaded the same question earlier, largely because he wasn't sure of the answer. He glanced around the spacious room, his eyes touching on the artwork that consisted of a large degree of the decor. "I'm not entirely sure, but I would love to have my own art displayed in places of prominence. If I did that, I think it would signify I was moving in the right direction."

 

"It's a reasonable goal and one that is attainable - if you have the talent. I would like to see your work." Brian wondered if that was his best way of setting up another meeting. That would be simply done; however, he didn't think that was the path he would take. He had a liking for taking a man by surprise... appearing when least expected. That idea appealed very much to this man. "Your next question?"

 

"Umm, okay. I guess, back to my last question. Is your charity work merely a PR gimmick... or does it signify something more?"

 

Brian's lips compressed into a grim line. "I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, Mr. Taylor. I had a rough start in life... as so many others do. It's all about opportunity and what you do with it. I was adopted when I was ten years old - which is a matter of public record. I don't discuss the earlier years of my life. If I hadn't been adopted, I'd probably be dead right now. So, do I help the starving masses? Hell yes, I do. I used to be one of them. Is it good for my business image? Undoubtedly."

 

Justin smiled. "It gives me an entirely new perspective of you, Mr. Kinney. And I think you have a bigger heart than you want the world to know. You want everyone to think you are doing these mass donation drives as good PR, but I think it's more about helping those that can't help themselves."

 

"Like everyone, you are entitled to your own opinion." Brian's face became a blank, unreadable mask. "I have a certain image to uphold. Charity goes a long way in supporting that. Now... I believe it's my turn. How do you supplement your income... while you await your big break into the art scene?"

 

"Nothing very glamorous; in fact, just the opposite. In the mornings I wait tables at the Liberty Diner. And on the weekends, I dance on the bar at Babylon." Justin scrunched up his nose, his eyes staring off into the distance. Had he looked at the man seated next to him, he would have clearly read a jealous rage in his eyes... and an open look of disapproval. "The tips are good... but the clientele can sometimes be disturbing."

 

Brian's eyes closed for a moment, his hands once again clenching the armrests of the chair in which he sat. As much as he would enjoy seeing this blond dancing on tables, he would prefer it to be a private showing. That would definitely be changing; however, for now, he knew where to find the boy... and with that, this meeting could now come to an end. He had what he wanted now. At least, he had what he needed to work toward what had already become a much-desired goal. "I'm sure they can."

 

Standing to his feet, he looked down at the confused young man, no doubt thrown off by the coldness that immediately came into the room. "This is all the time I can give for this interview, Mr. Taylor. I do hope you have enough."

 

Nodding vigorously, Justin stood to his feet, quickly turning off the recorder, and placing everything in his bag. "Yes, Mr. Kinney... and thank you. Daphne will be thrilled. You've been overly generous with your time... and your answers."

 

Inclining his head, Brian replied, "It's been my pleasure entirely."

 

Justin looked up as the word ‘pleasure' was spoken, for some reason a chill running up and down his spine at the tone in the other man's voice. As his eyes met the intensity of deep, probing hazel, Justin felt devoured in a single glance. His breath became shortened, as he watched the man's eyes moving slowly over him, almost as if he were scanning him, and committing him to memory. "Well... uhhh, thanks again, Sir."

 

Brian licked his lips as he watched the blond nervously retreating. He nearly groaned when he had his first glimpse of Justin's ass, encased in tight, dark blue jeans. Determined not to touch him - here and now, knowing he had to stick to his own rules regarding the steps of possession, Brian simply called out to him, "One more thing, Mr. Taylor..."

 

His back tensing as he reached the halfway point to the door, he turned around, knowing in an instant it had been a mistake, as he was once more possessed in a single glance. "Yes, Mr. Kinney?"

 

Not nearly as calm as he appeared to be, Brian leaned forward on his desk, his hands resting idly atop the files that had his attention before the blond's arrival, his face slightly flushed from the lust that was raging inside of him. "If you were mine, you wouldn't be dancing on the bar of any nightclub. Nor would you be waiting tables."

 

Smiling as Justin gasped in response, noting his own flushed cheeks and elevated breathing, he knew the blond was more than attainable. Aware that Justin wasn't going to voice a response, Brian told him, "Goodbye, Justin. That is... until we meet again."

 

Scurrying from the office as if the devil himself had presented himself to him, Justin all but ran to the elevators, his breath not slowing until he was safely inside. Pushing the button to take him back down to the lobby, and back out into a safer known world, Justin felt his legs trembling as he walked, unable to shake the feeling that his life had irrevocably changed today.

 

Brian watched from his window as Justin Taylor fled from his building, a smile of anticipation curving his lips. "Run, my boy. Run hard and fast. I have a feeling I will be right there behind you..."

 

TBC