- Text Size +

 

Justin almost awkwardly stepped into the spacious penthouse, uncertain of why he was returning so soon. The events leading up to his return here were suddenly hazy. So much had happened in such a short amount of time. He remembered telling Brian that he trusted him, and the astounding fact was that he really did. Of course, he knew he would have never professed such a thing if he did not... but the fact that he did feel that strongly about the matter was truly amazing.

 

He knew very little about the gorgeous billionaire. The press had always been very sketchy about the specifics of the man. He was quite certain he had already discovered more about the man behind the designer suits than had ever been reported in the news. He smiled nervously, before saying, "So... here we are again."

 

"Indeed we are." Brian lifted his eyebrow as he watched Justin lingering by the door. "Not running so soon, are you, little boy?"

 

Justin felt the heat rising to his face. How could this man make so few words sound so unbelievably sexual? "Uhhh, no. I'm just cautious, I guess."

 

"Cautious?" Brian nodded his head as if giving that idea some thought. He moved closer to his beautiful blond, circling him like a hungry shark. The similarity was more than present. He was extremely hungry. In fact, he could devour this hot little blond whole. After taking a few more turns, Brian found himself behind Justin, whispering in his ear, "You weren't thinking of caution when you went to Babylon tonight. In fact, I think you knew exactly how I would respond - if I found out."

 

"H-how did you find out?" Justin asked, his breath becoming sharper when the assertive brunet's breath feathered the back of his neck.

 

"Does that really matter - now?" Brian rasped, his nostrils flaring as the lust clawed at him. Brian clasped his hands around Justin's hips, in one motion pulling him back against him. His mouth opened on Justin's neck, the sight of the flushed skin too much for him to resist. Just one or two tastes, he told himself. Then, he would focus on getting back on task. He ran his tongue along Justin's neck, his cock throbbing in his pants as it sought out the perfectly formed ass encased in denim. Brian growled against the succulent and delicious skin. "You taste so fucking good. It brings the question to mind... does all of you taste this good?"

 

Justin moaned. "I wouldn't know, Sir. I've never really tasted myself..."

 

"Smartass..." Brian hissed, his hand just twitching to spank the boy until he exploded laying across his lap. It wasn't the first time tonight he had entertained such an idea. Brian's hands tightened on the blond's hips. The ‘Sir' reference had him wanting to drag him into his playroom, tie him to the bed and fuck him into next week. But he couldn't do that. It wasn't time for the playroom just yet. Fuck, he hoped it would be soon, though. Taking a slow bite of the tender skin, Brian sucked the skin into his mouth before running his tongue slowly over the flesh. He knew he had to step back and create some space. His control wouldn't last if they stayed in their present positions. And no matter how pleasurable it would be, he didn't plan on fucking the boy until he consented to be his. As much as he hoped to be mistaken, he doubted that consent would be given tonight.

 

Moving to a safer distance, Brian huskily spoke, "I guess I'll discover that answer in time."

 

"You take a lot for granted, Mr. Kinney..." Justin told him, once his breathing was back to a more even rhythm. "Despite how attracted I am to you... I still find you extremely high-handed!"

 

Brian laughed in good humor. "I get that a lot." His face suddenly becoming more serious, he firmly continued, "It goes with the territory."

 

"Y-you mean as a dominant?" Justin asked, knowing the answer without being told.

 

Before walking to the bar, Brian cast a smoldering look the blond's way. "Yes. As a dominant, as well as the owner and director of a multi-billion dollar corporation. That comes with a certain amount of responsibility as well as a specific mode of conduct." He splashed a large amount of whiskey in a glass, before courteously asking, "Can I pour you a drink, Justin?"

 

"Uhhh, no, Mr. Kinney. Thank you, though..." Justin knew he needed to keep a clear head about him. The man's presence alone made him confused, wanting, and totally unsettled. He didn't need alcohol to contribute to that state further.

 

Brian smiled at Justin over the rim, before taking a slight sip. "That pleases me that you are not a man prone to overindulgence. I've always found that unattractive." His eyes became smoky as they crawled over the young blond. "I only want your senses to be affected by me... not by chemical substances."

 

"Well, I can't say I never imbibe; however, I try to keep it under control. I've been drunk a couple of times. I didn't enjoy the after-effects." Justin chuckled in remembrance of previous incidents, each time using those age-old words that most drunks use when recovering from such an ordeal. "I've been guilty of saying I'll never drink again during such instances."

 

"I think everyone has." Brian took another drink, before setting his glass down on the bar, his eyes intent on Justin's face, his footsteps taking him closer. He motioned his hand to the staircase, his voice inviting when he asked, "Come upstairs with me, Justin. There's something I'd like to show you."

 

Justin eyed the beautiful dominant with great wariness. He wasn't sure he was ready to take a trip upstairs with this man. Everything was all happening so fast. And such an invitation contradicted all that the brunet had told him about ‘not' touching him before an agreement was reached. "I- I don't know, Sir. This is a bit sudden for me."

 

Brian moved even closer. "Relax..." he whispered. "I merely want to show you my playroom. I think it could answer some of your questions, as well as your curiosity."

 

"P-playroom?" Justin stammered. "Is that where you would take me... when we..."

 

Smiling, Brian motioned him forward. "Follow me. I'll explain everything as we walk."

 

Hesitant, yet more curious than he really wanted to be, Justin walked with Brian up the long, winding staircase. He couldn't help admiring the decor and the simple, yet meticulous banister. "Your home is quite beautiful, Mr. Kinney." Justin still felt awkward addressing the man by his first name, even though it felt just as strange continuing to speak to him so formally. It had only been days, but he felt he had known this powerhouse of a man for much longer.

 

"Thank you, Justin. I made special modifications that weren't part of the penthouse when I took on ownership. My wants are always very specific." He gave Justin a thorough, and warm glance. "I am never in doubt of what I want. Nor do I stumble in my methods of acquiring it."

 

Justin flushed. He knew they were talking about much more than the decor of his penthouse. Everything seemed to go back to the same subject. He wondered why he resisted openly discussing it. No matter what he said to the gorgeous brunet, they always came back to this place. Unable to deny it, Justin told him, "Such confidence is a bit aggravating, but it is very attractive as well."

 

Once they reached the end of the hallway, Brian removed the key from his pocket, inserting it into the lock, he pressed Justin against the door, his breath ghosting over Justin's full and far too appealing lips. He'd already touched him far more than he'd ever intended in these early days... but he couldn't seem to resist. He had never encountered a man that could so challenge his control. It brought the thought to mind - how much more would this beguiling blond tempt him? "Admit it, Justin. My intense desire for you, and my determination to own you, make you feel hot. In fact, it makes you ache just wondering how it will feel when I take you."

 

Justin moaned. He couldn't do anything else. When this man was this close to him, he couldn't think of any words of rejection... or anything that kept his objective. When Brian pressed his body against him, only one word came to mind - submission. Fuck. He wanted to offer himself to this man here and now. But the unknown and his inexperience held him back. There wasn't a doubt that the dominant man was more than prepared to answer his questions... however, he wondered how he would respond to knowing how much of an innocent he truly was. Would that dissuade him? He doubted it, but he also realized that might not be a brand of training he would be expecting. "I c-can't deny that, Sir. Your intensity is hot. I've never known anything like it."

 

Smiling at the boy's candid answer, he nodded his approval. "Your honesty pleases me, Justin. It's so important in the relationship that I hope we start soon." Forcing himself to back away, knowing the enticement of Justin's mouth was best left for another time when not in the close proximity of his playroom, Brian turned the key, before pushing the door open. Replacing the key in his pocket, Brian urged him inside. "Go in. Look around. I want you to see that it's not as horrific as you may be imagining."

 

Taking timid steps into the room that was larger than he would have expected, Justin's eyes widened as he took in the various tools, platforms, chairs, and bed with restraints and open space that made up this room that was nothing short of a step into erotica. He could feel Brian's eyes on him as he moved forward, certain that the dominant was observing his every response... knowing that this man never missed much - if anything at all. "Wow..." Justin uttered, his head shaking in wonder. "I knew you were dominant... but I thought it was just a fetish or something. This is immense."

 

"No, Justin," Brian spoke firmly. "That's a common misconception and one that pisses me off. I am a dominant. It is a way of life. In fact, it is referred to as ‘the lifestyle' for good reason. I am committed to being a good and fair dom. It is not a form of role-playing that I exercise in the bedroom." Brian waved his hand around the room. "This is who I am every day of my life."

 

Justin swallowed. "It's a lot to take in. I'm not sure how to respond... or if it's even for me." He looked around again. "Some of it looks intriguing, but other devices look like they are meant to induce pain. I'm not really looking to enter into something like that."

 

Moving in closer, Brian reached out to lightly stroke the side of Justin's face. "Justin, this room isn't a torture chamber. It is used to test your limits, and for you to gift me with your complete submission. Yes, punishment can occur in this room... and in other rooms as well. However, that is not what this room is designed for." His eyes were intently assessing the blond's every reaction, his determination now being to soothe any of the boy's fears. "In this room, you will enjoy pleasure unlike you've ever known. I will push you to limits you never knew you had... and once you explore them, you will only want more."

 

Justin chuckled nervously. "You make it all so attractive, Mr. Kinney. When I'm with you, I find it hard to come up with one good reason why I should refuse you."

 

"Follow those instincts, and become mine. Your body wants it." Brian lowered his hand as he felt the lust growing in him. He couldn't touch him now. If he did, he would seduce the boy by any means he needed to use. His need was too great. That in itself told him it was time they left this room. "I think you have seen enough of my playroom for now. Let's explore another."

 

"A-another?" Justin croaked, unable to fathom what more he could possibly show him. He wasn't blind. The desire was emanating from the older man now. Even though he didn't know the man that well yet, he sensed that he was barely holding it in check. What could possibly be next?

 

Brian nodded as he escorted him from the room. He locked the door, before leading him to the other end of the hallway. He gestured to one door all alone on the left side. "This is my bedroom. I don't use the playroom for sleep." They didn't stop at that door, though. Brian directed him further down the hallway, pointing in the direction of another room that was all by itself. He opened the door and invited Justin inside. "This would be your bedroom when you are staying here. As I explained before - I sleep alone. You would sleep here when we were finished for the night. You could decorate it as you like. I want it to be a place of comfort for you."

 

Justin looked around the simple, yet beautiful room. This was one point in which he had a problem. Separate bedrooms. It just seemed so cold, and not what he thought this relationship should signify. "I really wouldn't need my own room, Sir. I- I mean, if I decided to accept your proposition."

 

"The room is a necessity, Justin. I require my own space at times... and with everything we will be exploring together, in time you will want that as well. And that isn't something we need to settle right now. However... there is one thing that needs to be." Brian's tone became stern, his eyes sharp on the fidgety man.

 

"What's that?" Justin asked, his confusion more than apparent.

 

"I already told you to use my first name. This is a courtesy that I don't often extend, but I do respect you, Justin... and this is an extension of that. I want to be very clear, though." Brian paused, making certain Justin was listening attentively. "When we are in my playroom, or in any instance where I am dominating you whether it be pleasure related or in discipline, you will refer to me as ‘Sir', or in time, ‘Master'. Other times, I wish for you to call me, Brian. In time, you will fall into that easily... but for now, I want to hear you say you understand, and begin following this immediately."

 

Justin hadn't forgotten that Brian had already told him this. He was still so unclear about the dynamics of such a relationship. He didn't want to go into it making one mistake after another. Thankfully, Brian was taking patience with him. Even in his inexperience, Justin knew that to be true. "Yes, Brian. I understand."

 

"Good boy," Brian answered, his appreciation of this beautiful boy only increasing. He was the perfect submissive for him. Respectful and unbelievably hot. Dom or not, this boy made him want to fuck. That would have been the case no matter what. "Tonight was to answer any questions or doubts. Do you have any questions... or anything you feel that needs discussing?"

 

"I don't think so, although I think that will come after I've more fully reviewed the contract. As of now, I've just skimmed through it."

 

Nodding, Brian agreed completely. "Yes, you need to closely review it. Use search engines to broaden your knowledge. The internet is a great base to gather more information. I would like you to take notes, and ask me about anything that is either unclear or something that falls within hard limits for you."

 

"Okay. I'll start doing that. I don't want to keep you waiting indefinitely for my answer." Justin bit at his lip, his eyes widening when Brian's darkened and focused sharply on the nervous gesture. "I feel I need to tell you something. You might not be so invested in your choice of me... depending on your view."

 

Forcing himself to put the sight of Justin's teeth biting into his bottom lip at the back of his mind, Brian gruffly told him. "I doubt there's anything you could tell me that would change my mind. I want to own you, Justin. There isn't a doubt in my mind of that. Now, what is something you feel I should know? I find myself curious more than anything else."

 

"Uhhh, well, it's about my experience... and how it would perhaps slow down the natural progression of such a relationship." Justin didn't know how to say it other than to just come out with it. Would Brian even believe him? He wasn't naive. He knew it wasn't normal to have reached his age and not have any real experience. When Brian continued to stare at him expectantly, Justin spoke in a rush, "I- I've never done anything sexual with a man. I am totally inexperienced."

 

A muscle twitched in Brian's jaw. So much for his control and his patience to bide his time. Justin and his all-too-tight virgin ass just threw that clear out the window. He felt himself moving toward the hot little blond, his eyes glazing over as lust consumed him. Fuck. The boy felt this to be a bad thing? In his mind, it was a precious gift. This was the man he sought to claim as his own. The very thought that he would be the first, and in fact, his teacher in all things, had his dick throbbing painfully in his pants.

 

He had to have the boy tonight. After Justin's affirmation - he swore he would. His voice was fashioned of the roughest of gravel when he said, "I see one way to remedy that situation, Justin."

 

Justin felt his heart beginning to race in his chest. That could mean only one thing. "B-but I haven't agreed to be your submissive yet."

 

Brian moved closer, his fingers reaching out to toy with the snap on Justin's jeans. "I realize that, Justin. However, this virginity won't bode well in my playroom. I think we should dispense with that - here and now."

 

"Exactly what did you have in mind?" Justin asked, a moan escaping when Brian's hand snaked underneath his clothing to grasp his cock that had suddenly enlarged to almost full mass.

 

Surprising the stunned and breathless boy, Brian pulled Justin over to the bed, in one motion yanking Justin's pants over his hips, and down his legs. He nearly salivated as he looked at the glorious glistening organ. He licked his lips in anticipation. "I'm going to initiate your body into sensory bliss. Tonight will be about gaining some much-needed, and long overdue experience. In the process, I'll show you a bit more of my world."

 

Justin gasped as he noticed Brian's mouth hovering near his cock. "S-so... this will just be sex?"

 

Brian laughed. It was primitive, carnal, and sultry all rolled into one evocative sound. "It will never be just sex between us, Justin. Tonight you will really begin to understand."

 

And with that declaration, no more words were spoken. In one hungry and calculated lunge, Brian engulfed Justin's cock in his mouth.

 

This was only the beginning of Justin's initiation.

 

TBC