- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I do NOT own these characters. This is written for entertainment purposes only!

Banner: Thank you to the talented Marny1. Another brilliant piece of art. :) 


 

The king was bored. It was a state that never bodes well for his subjects. His friends dreaded it even more. His eyes slowly moved around his recreation room, unable to find a body to satisfy his immense lust tonight. It had become more difficult as the days, weeks, and months had gone by. There was a familiarity between him and the other slaves and guards. He had fucked them too many times now. These days, he had to rely on tourists for sport. Sadly, the men he viewed as truly fuckable were few and far between.

 

Brian moved his eyes over the curly-headed slave, the hair on his chin reminding him of an unkempt animal. He grunted in disapproval when the man turned to bestow on him a smile and a welcoming glance. "Fuck..." he groaned. "Who is that waste?"

 

Emmett, the king's frequent companion, advisor, and sometimes interpreter, laughed giddily, before speaking, "That is Ethan, one of your newest slaves. He arrived in the desert nearly destitute and begged for a roof and food in his belly." Giving a mock bow to his friend and master, Emmett boasted, "Being the good Samaritan that I am, I took him in on your behalf."

 

"I should fire and banish you..." Brian growled, his eyes narrowing as the man rushed toward them, his eyes watchful on the man that fell to his knees, lowering his head as he kissed his bare feet. "Rise, slave... and state why you dare approach your king without a proper summons."

 

Rising to his feet, his head lifting to meet the king's icy and contemptuous stare, Ethan hurriedly answered, "I beg your forgiveness, your most esteemed Highness, I am new here and to this way of life; I am ignorant of many protocols."

 

"Ignorant perhaps... but not of that, slave. You have been working in my house; therefore, you have been properly advised of the procedures. Say what you have to say and return to your work. I am not in the mood to dally unnecessarily." Brian found himself becoming more annoyed. This slave, a foreigner at that, was far too brazen in his unsolicited approach. He supposed he was slightly attractive - if he became that desperate; however, at the moment, his dick wasn't even stirring for this man, an oddity in itself since he hadn't fucked this newcomer as of yet.

 

"My apologies again, My King." Ethan bowed to the waist, standing to his full height again to eagerly offer, "I just wanted to personally introduce myself to you, and advise you that I am here to serve you no matter what you require of me. I am Ethan... and I am your most humble and obedient servant."

 

"Your existence in my palace already decrees that, Ian. You are my slave, which makes you my property. This discussion is pointless and a complete waste of my time." Brian eyed the man suspiciously, knowing there had to be more to this ridiculous meeting.

 

Ethan frowned at the obvious mistake of his name. He wouldn't dispute the error, though. He knew it wouldn't be wise to correct the king. "Of course, Your Highness. I guess what I meant to say, and obviously failing miserably at it, is that I am at your complete service should you desire me to be. I have been told you do not force your slaves into the life of sexual service... an admiral quality." Ethan paused, noticing how the king's eyes glittered at the reference, thankful he had finally captured his full attention, whether he had gained it favorably or not. "I wanted it known that I am more than willing to gratify My King in such a capacity."

 

Brian's eyes slid over the man, considering his words. He nodded his head, his interest was still unchanging. "I will keep that in mind." He looked away, and around the room filled with slaves serving his men and his other friends, his mind already dismissing the far too forward new slave. "That will be all. I will summon you should I desire to do so."

 

"Good evening, Your Highness..." Ethan responded, moving to take his leave, a welcoming smile remaining attached to his lips.

 

Emmett laughed as Ethan moved away, his eyes following the slave's departure and Brian's response to him. "You have sexual pheromones exuding from your soul, Brian. Even those that are not in service as your pleasure slaves still throw themselves at your head. Always entertaining to watch."

 

"Why wouldn't they?" Brian arrogantly countered. "This level of perfection is unmatched." Brian's tone was flat and serious as he spoke, both men knowing that Brian believed every word he spoke to be in absolute truth. "Where's Michael tonight? I haven't seen him since the guards returned from their hunt."

 

"I believe he is with Ben. They have been separated for nearly a week; I doubt we'll see either of them tonight..." Emmett replied humorously, both of them knowing exactly what the two lovers would be up to. "Brian..." Emmett began hesitantly, unsure of this subject, but feeling that in the king's best interest he should mention it. "A missive was received from Craig Taylor earlier. I think you should respond to it soon - one way or another."

 

"Taylor dares to send me a missive?" Brian exploded, his eyes moving to harshly pierce his friend and advisor. "Is this about the offering?"

 

"Yes, it is. Craig Taylor is seeking an audience with you regarding your intentions regarding his son. He states this has been hanging over their heads for too long now. Most graciously, he asks for a decision in his son's disposition." Emmett cautiously picked his words, hoping the king wouldn't ask to read the letter. It had been laced with sarcasm and deep animosity. He could understand that Craig Taylor wanted to resolve the matter of his son's future... but disrespecting his king wasn't the way to go about it.

 

"I get the feeling Taylor was more demanding..." Brian hissed, his irritation elevating all the more. "What is the age of young Taylor?"

 

Emmett frowned, surprised that Brian was even taking the subject remotely seriously. From the moment he had been aware of the deal Brian's grandfather had made with Craig Taylor's father, he had been completely detached from it. He had believed Brian would never claim what had been offered to him even before the Taylor offspring had been born. "I believe he just turned seventeen."

 

"I believe the original agreement stated I had until the child reached the age of eighteen to take possession. If I hadn't claimed him by then, the agreement would have been dissolved, but our peace treaty remained in force." Brian pondered that for a moment. "I suppose a meeting is in order. A year is still much time, but this archaic agreement needs to be resolved."

 

"Will you release the Taylor's from the promise?" Emmett asked, shocked that Brian seemed to be considering it.

 

Brian frowned, uncertain of that himself at the moment. "I really can't say now. At the time I became aware of it, I found the arrangement barbaric... but we'll have to see. A king can't have too many slaves..."

 

Emmett's eyes widened. "Uhhh, Brian, I'm not sure this young man will be good slave material. His mother descends from European royalty, giving the young man royal blood. I am sure he is pampered, spoiled, and would cause much discord in your home." A groan slid through his lips as he noticed the spark of interest in the king's eyes. "Great. Now he is intriguing to you..."

 

"Perhaps." Brian shrugged noncommittally. "Inform Ben to prepare a riding party and the royal carriages. In three days, we shall depart for Taylor's home. I wish to acquaint myself with what has been promised to me. At that time, I will decide how and if I wish to claim Craig Taylor's heir."

 

TBC