- Text Size +

 

Jennifer watched as the men approached the cottage, her eyes widening as they came closer. Her eyes veering to the guards that discreetly flanked the tallest of the men, she realized that he was the king. Even on his own grounds, King Bruhier's security was strictly enforced. They surrounded him, but at a distance. From what she had observed so far since her arrival at the king's palace, she found herself impressed with how efficiently the king's staff managed the security and comfort of the ruler's home. Jennifer swallowed nervously as the men moved much closer. The moment of her meeting with the king had finally arrived. As much as she had anticipated it, and knew it needed to happen, she couldn't help being frightened. King Bruhier held their lives in his hands. No matter how much she could feel like rebelling against any of his future dictates, Jennifer knew she needed to keep that in mind.

 

Unsure of how the king wanted to be greeted within his own home, Jennifer curtsied, keeping her head bowed for a long respectful moment, knowing, either way, the king would most likely make his preferences known. She was relieved she didn't have to wait for long.

 

"Good evening, Lady Jennifer." The king frowned as he observed Jennifer's still bowed head. What her son lacked in respect and decorum was manifested in abundance in the blond's mother. An interesting paradox this family was turning out to be. "Please rise, and let's have a seat on the porch. I'd like to speak with you for a few moments."

 

"Of course, Your Highness." She lifted her head, and straightened her legs, following him over to the curved chairs that rested on the far side of the porch. As she took her seat, she asked him, "Can I offer you or your guards any refreshment? It's a hot day, and I realize the walk is quite long."

 

"Thank you, but that won't be necessary. I shouldn't be staying for long; I need to get cleaned up before dinner, but I wanted to speak with you before then." Brian flattened his lips, uncertain of all he wanted to tell her. She seemed very sensitive, but his instincts told him she might not be as delicate as she appeared. Perhaps it was the flash in her eyes that briefly materialized or the fact that she had survived Craig Taylor for so many years. "First of all, I wanted to make certain that you have everything you need here. Your comfort is important to me."

 

Jennifer was at a loss for words. Why was her comfort so meaningful to the king? They had never met before the king arrived at her home to claim the rights that the barbaric contract granted him. "Everything is wonderful, and everyone has been so kind to me. I can't begin to express my gratitude."

 

"Your thanks are more than sufficient. Lady Jennifer, and the knowledge that you are safe from your husband's tyranny..." The king glanced down and away from the woman, before turning to look at her again, his expression more stern and bleak. "I want to prepare you for the inevitability of your husband's fate. I realize you may still have some feelings for him since he is your husband, but I want you to be forewarned that his fate is extremely dire. Nothing will save him at this point."

 

Jennifer blinked, more than a bit surprised that the king would be so forthcoming with her. She respected him all the more for it. "Thank you for your candor, Your Highness... but your concern is unnecessary. Justin has informed me of Craig's plot to have Justin flee the country, all to thwart your plans. He is twisted and evil, and I have nothing but contempt for him. I am deeply ashamed that I didn't realize this on my own."

 

"Sadistic men are skilled at subterfuge. I'm sure he wanted you to believe the bulk of his abuse was extended toward you. Had you known of his intentions toward his son, he would know you would possibly act out. Once he is in custody, events will move quickly. His acts of treason are unforgivable." As much as Jennifer professed to hate her husband, he hoped that she was prepared for what was to come.

 

"I understand, and I won't say a word in his defense. In many ways, he has written his own ending. And you are quite right, if I had any idea that Craig would resort to these methods against Justin, I probably would have found a way to kill him myself!" Jennifer flushed when she realized not only the impropriety of her words but that she had spoken them in front of the king. Her eyes widened at his loud burst of laughter, immediately relieved that he didn't take offense to her rare outspoken behavior.

 

"Dear lady, if you had done that, I would have pardoned you..." the king declared, a smile on his face, although speaking with complete sincerity. Instantly becoming sober, and much more the assertive monarch, Brian warned her, "Once matters are resolved with your husband, I will come to you again regarding your living arrangements."

 

Jennifer swallowed. Here it comes, she thought. This place was far too luxurious to be given without a catch being involved. She wasn't sure she wanted to know what the king had in mind; at least, not right now. "I guess you know where to find me, Your Highness."

 

"It's nothing to worry about, Lady Jennifer. At that time, I will simply give you a choice of where you wish to live. You are welcome to stay here in the cottage as long as you wish. In fact, your servant should be here by tomorrow. However, if you choose to return to your home, or even back to your homeland, I will see that it happens. For now, you are here for your safety, and for no other reason."

 

Boldly, yet speaking with the deepest of respect, Jennifer asked, "And does that apply to my son as well?"

 

Brian stood to his feet, a short laugh erupting. At once, he decided the Taylor family wasn't dense when it came to certain matters, they were just cunning in their tenacity. "If you wish to remain a part of your son's life, then your future will hold you here, Lady Jennifer. To be more clear, Justin belongs to me. I don't intend on relinquishing my rights to him."

 

Jennifer rose to her feet, uncertain of where her sudden courage came from, but unable to stop herself from pushing harder. Perhaps it was the fact that she felt she had failed Justin so miserably in not seeing the abuse Craig had inflicted on their son, and how he had so cruelly endangered him when the king came to claim him. "I have my doubts that my son wants the things that you want. You would be wise to let him go. Justin can be extremely frustrating in his persistence. As a much in demand monarch, I'm sure you have very little time to deal with such petulance."

 

Nostrils flaring, quickly recognizing that the aristocrat wasn't as docile as everyone assumed, the king found himself slightly relieved that she could hold her own but also immediately displeased. He wasn't certain that any influence she exercised with Justin would be to his benefit. "I must go now; I have matters to attend to before dinner. However, hear me well, Lady Jennifer, and heed my advice. Do not interfere with my plans for Justin. I will not allow it. And if you do, it will only result in your visits coming to an end." Brian nodded curtly at Justin's mother, marginally satisfied at the loss of color and slight fear that he could discern returning to her eyes.

 

Jennifer watched in horror as the king and his men moved away from the cottage and back toward the palace. She had made an extremely bad choice today, and one that could affect both her and Justin. Now, she would be on the king's radar. There wasn't a doubt that wasn't a good place to be.

 


 

Justin was stretched out on the bed, fully dressed, yet his hand inside the tight jeans that he wore. Brian had questioned the wisdom of visiting the blond before dinner. Finding him in this state only reaffirmed that. The boy's mother had started the process with her advice that he should let him go. Was she out of her mind? No, clearly she wasn't, she was merely protecting her cub... but he wouldn't have that. Justin belonged to him. It was time that he made that known to everyone - the boy's mother included!

 

Brian swallowed as he moved closer to the bed. Justin was lost in a dream, and yet his hand was working his cock, moans slipping through the beautiful raspberry lips. It would be so easy to take him now. Justin's resistance would be lowered, and seduction would be a foregone conclusion. Brian licked his lips. Could he deny himself? He had been in a state of perpetual want since he had first laid eyes on the man that was the property of the king. He wanted to claim his rights more than anything... but he knew the timing was less than optimal.

 

Advancing closer, lust clawing inside of him like invisible talons, Brian decided he could play with him for a bit. He was the king of a nation, pulling back from temptation would be a simple enough task. Sitting down on the side of the bed, Brian moved his eyes over the beguiling blond, thinking he had never seen anything so hot. His cock stirred in his pants, in addition to every territorial thought rushing to the surface as he thought of all the pleasure this boy would give him in time. Perhaps even as soon as tonight.

 

Helping Justin along, Brian unsnapped the snug jeans, his hand slowly sliding the zipper downward. His hunger increased as he viewed the size of Justin's cock. While compact in other areas, the young man was pleasantly endowed. He couldn't wait to wrap his lips around Justin's dick. Justin would scream in pleasure. Before he was finished blowing him, Justin would be begging for his cock. He had never felt such a desire for his other slaves. Brian couldn't help wondering if this was just one of many changes to come. Uncaring of any repercussions, or hostility from the blond, Brian gently pushed Justin's hand aside, replacing it with his own. He licked his lips as he felt the pulsing organ in his grasp. When he looked down at the pearly bead that slipped through the slit, Brian couldn't deny himself that special taste.

 

Leaning down, Brian swiped his tongue along the slit, allowing that first taste to linger on the tip of his tongue. He could barely stifle a primal moan when Justin's hips instinctively lifted, pushing the hard and throbbing cock more fully against his lips. He lifted his eyes to view Justin's thrashing head, by now appearing to be in a semi-state of sleep, lust now overcoming him. Brian allowed his tongue to swirl around the head of Justin's dick while reveling in the knowledge of the blond's uninhibited responses. He was going to come apart in his bed. There wasn't a doubt that they would inflame each other. This little exercise would have one direct effect, now, he would be more determined to possess him. He doubted he could wait much longer.

 

With infinite regret, Brian pulled his mouth from Justin's cock. Justin would hate him for this, and while he knew he could overcome that in time, he saw no need to push the boy in a way that would cause an even greater rebellion. He would salvage something from this experience though, but he would do so with Justin being awake first. Coercing him during Justin's sleep would only distance them further. Sitting back up, Brian continued to pull on Justin's cock, intent on being stabbed by unforgiving blue eyes once they opened. But he would be awake before his release came... and he would know that his king, and the man that desired him more than anyone else ever could, was the one giving him his much-needed pleasure. He smiled when he saw the eyelids slightly flickering. How long had Justin been on the verge of awakening? He had to wonder about that now.

 

"Open your eyes, pet." Brian's tone was demanding, his voice sounding hoarse to himself as became enraptured by Justin's flushed face, the tongue that kept sliding over plump lips, occasionally teeth biting into them. He wanted this man beneath him - NOW. He was uncertain of how long he could wait. "Look at me. I want you to know that it is your king and master giving you pleasure... and not your own hand."

 

Justin moaned as his eyes fully lifted, his hands reaching out to grasp the sheets underneath him. He wouldn't give the savage ruler the pleasure of feeling his hands on him, even if he only used them to push him away. As his eyes connected with the fierce king's, he could identify a lust barely contained, with the monarch making no attempt to conceal it. "Let me go..." Justin spat out, uncertain how he managed to keep his voice steady when his body was crying out for a release that he intuitively knew could be given to him in an instant.

 

"Never!" Brian hissed, his hand tightening on the throbbing member, quickly moving it faster, determined the boy would fall apart in his arms. "You are MINE. It is time you came to terms with that!"

 

"I hate you!" Justin spat out, his words escaping through panting breaths, uncertain if he really meant the harsh words he spoke. How could he mean them when the other man's hand felt so good on him? It was apparent that the king's skills were immense, especially in this. Justin couldn't stop his hips from thrusting forward, his body craving the friction of his dick moving inside the hand that was making him mindless as it worked him over. "P-please... I-I can't."

 

Brian's hand stilled, he pulled it off the throbbing organ in one deliberate motion. He vowed to make Justin scream. The inexperienced blond wouldn't be able to combat what he did next. "You can..." Brian growled. "And you will because it pleases me." Giving the panting boy no chance to push him away, and jump to his feet, Brian swiftly lowered his mouth, engulfing Justin's cock in one determined lunge. Perhaps he would undo any progress Emmett had made with his young slave, but at the moment, he couldn't care less. That first taste had been his own downfall. Now, he would be relentless until he gorged himself on the entire meal. Growling when he heard Justin beginning to mewl in pleasure, Brian clenched his hands around Justin's hips, jerking him forward to coincide with the voracious sucking of his mouth. The boy was his, and he would better understand that now.

 

Brian allowed Justin's cock to slide from his mouth, his eyes crawling upwards to hungrily possess the blond in a single glance, his gaze smoldering as he took in the sight of Justin lost in a mindless desire, determination riding him to push him completely over the edge. "Not as your king, but as the man that desires you unbearably, cum for me - NOW!" Keeping his eyes fastened on Justin's face, his lips twisting into a carnal smile, Brian immediately realized that Justin was past resistance. He wasn't going to fight him now; at least, not while he was so close. It was only one victory with this obstinate blond... but a victory he would take.

 

Lowering his head once more, Brian swallowed Justin's cock deep into his throat, knowing with his experience, and Justin's lack thereof, it wouldn't take long to have his blond releasing deep down his throat. In doing so, a connection would be forged. One that he would be building on - night after night - until Justin could no longer resist all that he desired of him. Brian growled around Justin's cock as he felt the boy trembling, hearing the gusty pants that he couldn't quite hold in, and saw his eyes rolling back in his head, the bliss and release taking him to another place - one that he intended for the blond to visit over and over again. Brian didn't remove his mouth from Justin's cock until the tremors ceased, forcing the aching hardness of his own cock to the back of his mind, knowing this wasn't the time for a full initiation.

 

Barely able to do so, Justin rolled away from the arrogant king, hastily standing to his feet and fastening his jeans, his shaking hands making it almost impossible to do so. "I meant what I said... no matter what just happened here."

 

The king rolled his eyes as he stood to his feet, deciding Justin had the right idea, whether his throbbing cock agreed or not. They needed to be away from the comfort and easy access of Justin's bed. Walking toward him, Brian reached out and cupped his cheek in his hand. "You don't hate me, my own. Perhaps you thought you did, but now that you know the pleasure I can give you, things are about to change in your own perceptions." Brian allowed his hand to fall away, knowing that touching that creamy skin for too long would lead him in directions he couldn't follow at the moment.

 

"That was just sex. I'm sure any experienced man could make me feel the same..." Justin countered, his voice dripping with insinuation, his lips curving into a smile when he saw the rage that was instantly visible on the ruler's face.

 

"Don't provoke me, Justin. I have spent the day interrogating two men, one of which is scheduled for execution in the morning." He narrowed his eyes on the attentive, yet clearly aggressive blond. "I can always change my mind about your dear Tomas' disposition..."

 

Justin shrugged, although he really didn't think Tomas deserved the same fate as the despicable Gary Sapperstein. "He's not my anything. Do what you want."

 

"Not to worry, I will..." Brian snapped, his stomach still twisting with the thoughts Justin had just forced on him of another man giving him the pleasure he had just given him. He needed to leave this room before he forgot who he was, and just pushed Justin to the bed and slaked his lust within that hot, and provocative body... to hell with the consequences. "We will discuss things in great detail later. I merely came here to check on you before I prepared for dinner." Brian's eyes once again touched on the all too inviting bed. "I became distracted..."

 

Grunting, Justin responded, "As the king, you should learn to control your impulses..."

 

Brian glowered at the outspoken, and far too appealing boy. "I believe you enjoyed yourself immensely." Unable to resist, he took another step closer. "I promise that you will return the favor soon. That and so much more."

 

"Don't count on it!" Justin snapped, at the moment, more irritated in the knowledge that the domineering king could be right. He had come apart under the king's touch. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that he could be rendered to do the same again. He was beginning to realize that his fate could be irrefutably sealed... and in more ways than one. Brazenly, Justin's eyes moved over the king, unable to resist tormenting the hot-blooded ruler more fully. "It's a shame you have to take your not so little problem to dinner with you."

 

Brian raised his hand, so very tempted to drag the mouthy little fucker back over to the bed and instruct him on the consequences of provoking his king. "Don't worry, pet, I have many slaves that will relieve my condition IF I so desire them to." The king slid his eyes ravenously over the young blond, his lust nearly raging out of control. "If I didn't have urgent proclamations to sign, and a duty to appear at dinner, I would show you so many things." Brian moved away, knowing it was a case of now or never. His control had never felt so tested. "Enjoy your reprieve, Justin. You won't get many more..."

 

TBC