- Text Size +

 

Justin's eyes were wide as he visually absorbed the extravagance of the king's bedroom. It was opulent and somehow bespoke of pure sin. He watched as the king pulled the red silken coverlet down, silent as he did the same with the sheets fashioned from the same shade of red, certain that the king's bed was covered with the finest of silks. There was a bar on the far side of the room, bottles of various liquors and different sizes of glasses were lined up neatly. Behind the bar was a full-sized silver refrigerator. Justin shook his head. The king wouldn't ever need to leave his suite of rooms if it wasn't his desire to do so. He had every possible necessity, as well as luxury, held within.

 

"Would you care for a drink, Justin?" the king asked, hoping it was merely the boy's curiosity that held him so enthralled with the bar, and not the need to bolster his nerve. He was barely restraining the urge to go at him like a hungry bull. Further delays were not on his agenda tonight.

 

Swallowing nervously, Justin shook his head. "Uhhh, no... but thank you. I was just amazed by the display. Your bedroom is so luxurious. I can't believe you ever want to leave it."

 

The king chuckled huskily, it was a purely carnal sound. "My life necessitates me to do so; however, I'm sure I will struggle with that in the morning."

 

"Well, we could always postpone our little interlude until it's a more sedate time for his highness..." Justin teased, both of them knowing he didn't really want that, and for certain, knowing the king would be firmly against the suggestion.

 

Brian's face became a grim and straight line, nearly unreadable. "That is humor? It doesn't matter. There won't be any more delays. Any man that interferes tonight, could be at the end of my sword!"

 

"You can't possibly mean that..." Justin stared at the king with his mouth open, his eyes growing even wider when the stern expression didn't change. "Damn. You are primitive."

 

Inclining his head in agreement, Brian wasn't about to deny that. "You should have observed that already, my own. If not, you will more fully understand that soon."

 

"If I am to think of you as a man, and not the domineering king, would it be possible to dispense with the ‘my own' references? At least for now?" Justin asked, his hands moving to rest on his oiled hips, knowing in his near-nudity he had to appear ridiculous, not realizing how provocative he was to the king.

 

Brian could barely concentrate on the words Justin spoke, his eyes feverishly moving over his hot prize. He licked his lips, a slow smile curving his mouth. "I can do that, Justin... at least, for tonight. Bear in mind though, it changes nothing." Unable to wait for Justin to come to him, Brian began to advance forward, determined to have his hands, mouth, and body on him in the quickest manner possible. "Whether I call you by name, or by another form of address, the reality is the same. You are MINE."

 

"So, umm what happens after we're done here? Am I back in the tower, or will I be living with your other slaves?" Justin asked, uncertain of the process, and more than anything, he needed to know exactly where things stood.

 

For a moment, Brian's eyes widened in a jealous rage, his steps suddenly stilling. The very thought of Justin sharing quarters with his other male slaves filled him with a blinding rage. He knew how such hot-blooded men thought. They would want to touch him... and so much more. They would ignore what was forbidden and seek to assuage their desires. No. He couldn't ever envision placing him in the slave quarters. That was a problem, and one he would think about later. Already, he had shown a large degree of preferential treatment to Justin. Where would it end? And when would someone overstep and speak to him about it, or cause discord with the others?

 

"We will worry about that another time, Justin. For the immediate future, at least, until Sapperstein is captured, you will remain in my chambers. I will not relent on that..." Brian spoke fiercely, his eyes blazing, knowing that both his protectiveness toward Justin, as well as his jealousy were guiding him in his decision. "Now, if this is a case of nerves or stalling, enough is enough. It's time." Brian extended his hand forward, his eyes beckoning, his face flushed in a clear display of hungry desire. "Come to me." Brian's eyes blackened, attentive to his nervous prey, almost wishing Justin forced him to pounce, unable to deny how appealing that was to him. "The hunt is over." Brian's nostrils flared as Justin took timid steps forward, finding himself barely restraining the urge to lunge at him to close the distance. "This isn't the time for games, Justin. You know what I want... as you also know that I AM going to get it..."

 

Justin's eyes flickered, his heartbeat elevating, as his cock twitched in his brief covering. Why was the king so incredibly hot when he became all possessive and predatory? If he could resist that part of this man, he would have been able to resist all of him. Looking at the beautiful ruler that stood so impatiently before him, Justin knew he was glad he had failed in resistance. He wanted this man, even if it turned out to be only for tonight. Not only would he know what it felt like to be with another man, but he would also know what it felt like to be with this man. He didn't doubt that a lifetime of memories would be the result. "Well, since you are determined to be primitive, perhaps you should just come and take me..."

 

Brian growled, his eyes flashing red hot fire as he immediately closed the distance between them. In one fervent moment, Brian slid his arm around Justin's still oily waist, uncaring of how slippery his skin may still be, or the effect it would have on either his clothes or the bed linens. All that mattered was getting his hands and mouth on his beautiful prize. His heart began beating feverishly as he pulled Justin close, his lips twisting into a grim line as he realized the audacious little blond had out-maneuvered him once again. He was the one that was to control the pace and/or progression of events... not his slave! Justin's provocative manner continuously brought out the primitive in him. When would it ever end? "Careful about what you unleash, my boy..."

 

Justin's heart began to pound in his chest. He wouldn't be surprised if it jumped out of his body, even if he knew that would be physically impossible. Blinking, his breathing escalating as the king pulled him closer, there wasn't a doubt in his mind that he was caught by the ruler's seductive spell. He was absolutely mesmerized. Justin found he only wanted to get closer. He felt much as a fly must feel to a spider, beguiled by the inviting and complex webbing, and upon venturing into that dangerous unknown, captured and vulnerable to the predator's hunt. Clearing his throat, unable to look away from the lust and intense need within the hazel eyes, Justin brazenly admitted, "I've never been one to take the easy road." Justin smiled, encouraged by how Brian's eyes flared even brighter at the sight. Even knowing the dangerous game he was playing with this fierce savage, yet unable to stop himself. "As I said... perhaps you should take what you want..."

 

Brian hissed, in one swift motion, he lifted Justin over his shoulder, quickly moving them to the bed. Without speaking a word, Brian placed Justin in the middle of the bed, his eyes hot and admiring on the blond's body, as he completely stripped himself down. This wasn't going to be a slow introduction to every erotic pleasure he wanted to share with his hot slave. Justin's continued provocative behavior had escalated this encounter. He needed to fuck him NOW.

 

A nervous chuckle slid from Justin, the king's intentions more than clear. He reminded him, "I'm going to get your linens greasy from the oil still on my skin."

 

The king grunted. "I don't give a damn about that. I have a closet filled with linens, and our skin sliding against each other is going to be hot..." Brian licked his lips, his hand reaching for lube and condoms. He looked at the package angrily, briefly hating that anything needed to come between them. What the fuck was he even thinking? He had never had that thought when he was about to fuck a man. And yet the thought kept stabbing at the back of his mind. What would it feel like to fuck Justin with nothing but his bare cock? Brian shook his head, unable to fathom such a ludicrous thought. That could never happen, and it was just another sign that his need for this man had grown to a ridiculous level. That would be eased soon. It had to be, or he would never be able to function rationally again. "All that matters now is fucking you, and I am about to do that. I was going to ease slowly into this, but I need to be inside you too fucking badly."

 

"Well..." Justin spoke in an almost hushed murmur, his voice unintentionally husky and seductive to the more experienced man, "you are the king. It should be according to your will."

 

"Not to worry..." the king growled. "It WILL be." Brian lowered his body onto the bed, initially lying on his side, his hand slowly beginning to move down Justin's chest, pausing to tweak at his nipples, before trailing further downward, his fingers searching and easily finding the engorged organ that thrust against the bare golden briefs that were Justin's only covering. Savagely, he ripped the offending material away, finding anything, no matter how small, hiding his prize from him, to be the most grievous offense. "It's a shame to sacrifice such perfect materials; however, it's what is beneath that I find to be of the most value."

 

Justin gasped, both from the words, the king's actions, and the lust shining in the other man's eyes, certain the time had now come. He was about to be taken and taken by a man that was skilled in such a possession. He was nervous, and yet, he was aching in anticipation. "I'm r-ready. T-take me now..."

 

Enclosing Justin's plump cock in his hand, Brian lightly tugged on it, his tongue swiping along his lips as he admired it, his slave's beautiful cock, and the sight of him already writhing on the bed in clear need. "I will; however, I will delay long enough to enjoy an appetizer. Your beautiful dick looks too good not to eat, and I am a man that is accustomed to indulging his whims."

 

There wasn't time to ask a question before Brian slid down the bed and began lapping at his dick like he had found a tasty lollipop that he wanted to lick all the sweetness from before he fully devoured the rest. If Brian kept this up, Justin knew the licking would drive him out of his mind. At the very least, it would be enough to send him spiraling over the edge. Justin bit at his bottom lip, his hands reaching out to tightly grasp the sheets beneath him, his hips unintentionally arching upwards, his eyes rolling back in his head when Brian slowly began sucking him into his mouth.

 

"Mmm..." Brian moaned, his tongue licking, his mouth pulling Justin into his mouth in slow measure, not because he wanted to go slow and easy, but because he wanted to drive his blond crazy with desire. He wanted Justin mindless with the same lust that was driving him. Hungry, aching, and desperate for the release that only he could give him... Oh yes, the king thought to himself, possessive and jealous thoughts now consuming him. He would be the only man that ever gave Justin pleasure. It had only taken the briefest of tastes for him to know that no matter how many times he ended up possessing Justin tonight and the nights to come, he would never let him go. Justin was his, and after tonight, there would be no doubt in Justin's mind either. "You taste so fucking good. And now, I'm going to make you wild, my own..."

 

As Brian's mouth opened around his cock, fully enveloping him, Justin was too lost in his desire to care about reminding Brian that he had agreed to abandon his pet names for tonight. In actuality, whether he ever told Brian or not, it didn't really bother him that much. Brian's possessiveness toward him was hot, and he didn't think he ever wanted that to change. Justin began to pant, his head thrashing on the pillow, Brian's mouth sucking in fierce and determined abandon making him crazy. "B-Brian... please..."

 

A husky chuckle rumbled from deep in Brian's throat. Justin's desire would only serve to make him more his, and he couldn't wait to bind him to him even more. Pulling his mouth off him, Brian rubbed his face firmly against Justin's throbbing and leaking dick, his tongue rolling around it in exquisite torment. "Don't worry. Not only will I please you, but I will also make you crave me, Justin. It will be an ache that never goes away."

 

His chest rising and falling with each breath, Justin hazily watched Brian reach for the bottle of lube, relieved that Brian was about to speed things along, but soon to discover the cunning king was only increasing his torment. Brian's mouth once more captured his cock, at the same time, a suddenly lubed finger slid into his ass. Justin closed his eyes, unable to imagine how he would survive this bittersweet torture. He began to whisper Brian's name in breathless, gasping chants, almost a litany to attest to the skillful possession. It was too much. He didn't think he could hold back much longer.

 

Brian knew it as well, and he was exhilarated at Justin's passionate nature. It was something he had foreseen from the moment they first met. So much passion, it would be only for him. His dick twitched as he thought of it and all of the interludes they would have tonight and in the days to come. He slid another finger inside, thrusting and stretching him open, his cock beginning to leak as he felt the tightness, finding himself elated at the confirmation that his beautiful slave was indeed a virgin. Not for much longer, he reminded himself. "Don't fight your pleasure, Justin. Come for me. NOW!"

 

Justin wasn't sure if it was the commanding tone that had returned to the king's voice, or if it was due to the intensity of Brian's ministrations, it could have been both. Whatever it was, it had Justin reaching for that sweet release, the thrusting of his hips causing Brian's fingers to penetrate him even more deeply. The combination of Brian's mouth and fingers working him had him reeling in pure ecstasy. It wasn't until he had given himself over to the full release that he noticed Brian's mouth moving from his dick, with his fingers still sliding in and out of him, readying him for the next stage of possession. In an instant he decided, if this was the beginning, he couldn't wait for what was to follow...

 

TBC