- Text Size +

 

Michael stepped into the suite of rooms he shared with Ben, frowning at the sight that greeted him. He had expected to find Ben relaxing, preparing for a night of rest - per the king's orders at dinner, but that wasn't what he found. Ben had just stepped from their bedroom, but he wasn't dressed for bed. In fact, it was the exact opposite. Ben was wearing dark clothes, ones he generally only wore when trying to be discreet, in essence... to blend in. He watched as Ben attached his sword in the holder at his side, as well as multiple knives and a gun.

 

"Ben?" Michael asked, his voice both hesitant and inquisitive. "What's going on? I thought the king instructed you to get plenty of rest tonight." Michael pointed to Ben's appearance. "That doesn't look the slightest bit restful. In fact, it looks like you're going into battle."

 

"I am trying to be prepared, Michael." Ben shook his head, finding himself unable to explain his actions to Michael when he didn't even understand them himself. "I feel extremely ill at ease tonight. Something is in the air, an aura of evil. I don't believe it could be Sapperstein, but who's to say? I have to patrol the grounds; I need to be sure."

 

Michael nodded his head, his eyes were alight with love and respect for his partner. "I love you so much, Ben. You will keep us all safe because that's what you do. Your dedication to both your king and your homeland is beyond admirable. Exactly what I told Lindsay when she tried to malign you..."

 

Spinning around, Ben pierced Michael with an intense stare. "Malign me, how? I have been more tolerant and kind to her than anyone in this palace!"

 

"She was just being her typical bitchiness. Although, she did keep dropping very unsubtle innuendos that you could be disloyal to the king and that if he ever discovered that, you would be exiled and I would become a common servant." Michael's face was red with rage as he told Ben of Lindsay's deplorable accusations, unable to fathom why the astute king continued to keep such a vicious viper around, even if she was the mother of his only child.

 

Ben's eyes widened in alarm. Had Lindsay heard something? He couldn't have been that careless. No one could find out. That would be disastrous, and impossible to cover up when everything was over. Fuck. He needed to think! Most of all, he desperately needed to talk to one person, and one that wasn't quite accessible. What did he do now!? Turning his back on his lover, Ben shakily answered, "I'm sure she was just trying to get under your skin, Michael. I wouldn't worry about her."

 

"I'm not worried about her. She's a venomous bitch! I am more upset that she would attack you, a man of true honor and integrity." Michael shook his head, before moving toward the bathroom, deciding he may as well get ready for bed. It appeared his partner was about to be in business mode tonight, something he had long ago become accustomed to, but really didn't mind at all. Ben's loyalty was one of the many qualities he loved about him. He wouldn't want him to change. "I won't keep you; I know you have your duties."

 

Ben smiled, nodding his head, his eyes soft and warm on his lover. Michael could be brash and outspoken at times, but he completely adored him. "It won't be much longer, Michael and things should settle down. Perhaps as soon as the next few days."

 

"That sounds wonderful. I'd love for us to have a quiet evening together, without any of the king's emergencies or dictates interrupting our peace." Michael grimaced, knowing he probably sounded bitter and judgemental against the king. That wasn't his intention, but he did resent him at times. Deep down though, he respected the king. He knew this country couldn't be in more capable hands.

 

"We'll plan on it." Ben took a deep breath, before moving to the door. "I'll be back as soon as I can. Hopefully, I am overreacting... but I fear something is very wrong."

 

"Just be careful, okay? And if anything is truly amiss, promise you will alert the king."

 

Ben nodded, uncertain if he would truly do that. The king was with Justin tonight, and he knew an interruption had better involve a case of life or death. He shuddered. Even with that being the case, he wasn't sure it would be enough to pacify the king. In all of the years that he had been in the king's service, he had never seen him so enamored with another man, particularly a man he called his slave. It would be interesting to see how that relationship played out. For certain, it would never be boring.

 


 

Brian had just slipped the condom on his dick, while he attempted to push to the back of his mind how he wondered what it would feel like to fuck Justin's bare ass. Silently, he cursed himself. That could never happen. His lifestyle prohibited it... and he wouldn't change that for anyone, not even for this delicious specimen of a man. He would always fuck whoever he wanted - and whenever he wanted. His lust for Justin wouldn't change that... nor would it change him. He refused to allow it.

 

"Put your legs on my shoulders. I'm going to fuck your tight little ass - face to face." Sweat was sliding down his face, dripping and falling away, his eyes possessing the beautiful blond in continued scorching glances. He had never wanted anyone like this. It was impossible to believe that any man would ever affect him as deeply. Still, this man wasn't going to change him. He was the king of a nation, he made the laws of his home and of his land. This tempting piece of blond boy flesh wasn't going to cause him to change how he lived his life. He was determined in that.

 

He paused only to place his lips over Justin's, moving them slowly at first, and then, with a hungry fervor. Everything about this man was tempting and delicious. He couldn't get enough, and he hadn't even tasted all of him yet. As the intensity of the kiss increased, Brian ran his hands down Justin's sides, his sheathed cock beginning to slide inside, in his mind, repetitively telling himself that Justin was a virgin. He wanted there to be as little pain as possible. He intended to drive his hot slave wild with desire.

 

Justin was slightly surprised that he didn't flinch at the initial entry, even if his mind and senses were intensely focused on their kiss. He had felt a twinge of pain at the expected invasion, but not enough to cause him to jolt in response. Justin wasn't naive enough to believe that would be the worst of it. He knew Brian was trying to distract him from the pain that was imminent, the fervor in the king's kiss, displaying all the hunger the primitive man was barely holding in check. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that these encounters would be much different once he had gained some experience. Brian was obviously handling him with care, not wanting him to recoil from this act in the future. As Brian continued to inch forward, his mouth on his and virtually devouring him with his kiss, Justin knew that the king didn't need to worry about that. Despite some slight tensing and discomfort, Justin loved the feel of Brian inside him. At least, what he had felt of him so far.

 

Feeling like he could kiss his blond all night long, Brian forced himself to pull his lips free, deciding Justin was as relaxed as he was going to be, and at this point, he wanted to watch his responses, making certain he wasn't hurting the inexperienced young man. He had no way of knowing how long this fever Justin instilled in him would last. None of his past experiences could compare. For now, he had to believe this was different, and that it would be for a long duration. As he slid further into the tight warmth, he heard himself groan as Justin's muscles gripped him, the pleasure so immense that he had to focus on the visible pain on Justin's face. If he did not, he knew he would be fucking him mercilessly... exactly what the younger man didn't need at this moment. "Don't fight me, Justin. Push against me. Soon I will be all the way in, and then, your pleasure will start."

 

A gasp sounded at the words. When he got all the way in? Fuck. Wasn't he there already? He couldn't imagine feeling more filled than what he did right now. Justin bit at his bottom lip, his eyes momentarily focusing on the sweat that dripped from Brian's body onto his own, knowing it was a mirror of his own body's responses. And for some reason, he found it hot as hell. Following the king's directive, knowing that he was only trying to make this easier for him, and in the quickest manner possible, Justin pushed his hips forward, fully meeting Brian's thrusts, a cry of pain escaping, unaware that their combined efforts would end his discomfort, and begin the pleasure for both of them. "B-Brian..." Justin tremulously whimpered. "Fuck me. I- I think I'm ready."

 

Brian didn't think he'd ever heard anything more worth hearing. "Yes, my boy..." His tone came out guttural, his heavy tone filled with immense want, his body quivering as he moved to claim and conquer this man, his slave, and a man he desired beyond any sort of rational understanding. "You are ready, and I AM going to fuck you... over and over again. I want you to burn with this memory..." Brian gruffly uttered the words, steadily changing his rhythm to move in and out of the man beneath him, his eyes drilling into the beautiful blue orbs of perfection. "Move with me, Justin. I need to feel you clenching around me... and then, I will fuck you like I've always imagined fucking you."

 

Justin moaned, unable to bear the mixture of Brian's erotic wordplay with the sensations he was evoking by moving his cock in and out of him. Brian felt amazing inside of him. Why had he waited so long to experience this? His answer was more than clear. He had been waiting for this man, and even when fate had decreed they would meet, he still hadn't been ready for Brian's world. He still wasn't sure he was prepared to accept all it entailed, but for now, he could adjust. Justin licked his lips, his eyes hungrily caressing Brian's slightly parted lips, almost able to feel the heat of them against his own, finding himself wanting that more than anything during this pinnacle of intimacy. "B-Brian? K-Kiss me. Pleaseeee."

 

An elemental growl ripped from Brian's throat as he smashed their lips together, his pace quickening, as he mercilessly took the hot blond that had become his single obsession. Fuck, he felt so good. Nothing could compare. And he knew one thing for certain. This wasn't going to taper the urgency of his lust for the blond. He felt as if a fever had been instilled in him, and a condition that could only be alleviated by the possession of this man. When would that change? As his mouth moved hungrily over Justin's, not leaving one avenue unexplored, Brian could feel his bliss approaching, hoping that Justin was in the same place.

 

Pulling his lips free, Brian's eyes were dark and intense on the quivering man beneath him, a knowing smile on his lips when he observed the telltale sign of dilated eyes, flushed skin, accelerated breathing, all pointing to the fact that Justin was nearing his release. There wasn't a chance of the blond being alone in that. He pulled back, almost all the way out of Justin, and slammed back into him with a savage fervor, his gaze hot and possessive on the younger man. Mine, he thought to himself, in exaltation. His for as long as he chose... and there wasn't a doubt in his mind, that would be for a very long time to come.

 

Justin gasped, unable to believe how good the fierce possession of the king had felt. He was overwhelmed, utterly consumed by this controlling and fierce ruler. As much as he always tried to keep a clear and concise head, he just couldn't with this man, a man that had complete control over every aspect of his life. Right now, he didn't mind that. He actually found it to be hot, although he knew his outlook could change in the days ahead. At some point, this fever had to lessen in both of them. As he arched up to meet the king's frenzied and perfectly timed thrusts, Justin doubted that would be anytime soon. By the time he was spraying his release across the king's stomach, Justin was panting, barely able to catch his breath. It wasn't until the king had found his pleasure that he was lucid enough to look at him, frowning at the self-satisfaction on the monarch's face. Justin grunted. "So arrogant..."

 

"With good reason, my own." Brian slowly pulled free from the tight warmth that he had found more satisfying than he could have ever imagined, his eyes appreciating the perfect body that stretched next to him on the bed. His voice was once again guttural when he spoke, "You are so fucking hot. And you are mine. No one else will ever touch you..."

 

His skin immediately flushing at the complimentary words, and the possessive tone in the king's voice, Justin reminded, "Unless you should tire of me. I am quite aware that you do have other slaves that are more than happy to cater to your every desire."

 

"As you will too in time." The king smiled as the reproachful look came over the blond's face, his tranquility instantly shattered when he noticed a flashing light on his bedside table. Vicious curses in Arabic began tumbling from his mouth; in great haste, the king slid from the bed, reaching for his clothing, uncaring in this moment of urgency that he would have no time to clean up. "Get dressed..." Any tenderness immediately left him, as the reality of events assailed him. He had lowered his guard in order to spend this night with Justin, his obsession. A depraved lunatic was on the hunt, willing to kill anyone that stood in his path to success, as well as a traitor within his walls... one that he still hadn't unmasked. Tonight had been a mistake. As pleasurable as it had been, it hadn't been the right time. Sapperstein should have remained his sole objective, and now he had to worry that devastation would be the result.

 

Hurriedly, Justin stood to his feet, rushing to find his clothing that was far out of his reach. "What's happening? I am assuming the red button is very bad."

 

"It is a silent alarm so that intruders don't realize how quickly I become aware of them. I am assuming Sapperstein has snuck past the gates. There is a secret room within my chambers; I will see you there, and my son will be joining you. You won't be able to leave until this is over, nor will anyone be able to access it. You will be safe."

 

Justin nodded, never a doubt of his personal safety. "My mother... Please don't let anything happen to her."

 

Brian lowered his eyes, in his gut knowing she would be Sapperstein's first target. He finished dressing, quickly retrieving various weapons that he knew would be of use to him on this night. "This is the last time Sapperstein terrorizes you, Justin. I will finish this... and him tonight!"