- Text Size +

 

Justin nearly squealed when Brian hoisted him over his shoulder. "Brian!" he began to protest. "Put me down! I'm too big for this..."

 

"Nonsense..." Brian responded, punctuating his words with a swift smack on his blond's ass. "I would carry you across my entire estate if it ended with me deep inside your tight little ass."

 

Drolly, Justin replied, "Why, Your Majesty, you do say the sweetest things."

 

A feral growl tumbled from the king's throat. "I'm not a sweet man. By now, you should have realized that." The king solidified his statement by dropping his warm and abundant package onto the bed, more than eager to begin unwrapping his enticing gift.

 

"I have, but I'm sure you're not as hard as you project yourself to the world..." Justin arched a brow, being deliberately provocative with both his tone and his choice of words. As he watched the muscle that jerked in the king's cheek, and the color rising to his face, Justin realized his goading had the desired effect. The ruler was showing every indication of being the primitive he was accused of being, in this instance, he couldn't wait to feel the full extent of his merciless passion.

 

"One day you will push me too far, my own." His hand quickly unsnapped the offensive jeans that Justin now wore, making a quick order of pulling them from his legs and methodically stripping him of every stitch of clothing. After a few moments, Brian leaned back, satisfied with his labors, his eyes openly admiring the man spread out beneath him... a man that belonged solely to him. "You're mine. Tell me you know it's so." The king's eyes continued to move possessively over the most seductive creature he had ever beheld. It was without question he had fucked more handsome men, ones that were ripped and darker toned as was his preference... but none held him enthralled as Justin did. This man was the definition of sinful seduction, and he intended to scorch himself in Justin's flames - over and over again. "Tell me - NOW," he demanded, certain his lust would soon force him to act, but first, he wanted that admission that would serve as an acceptance.

 

Instantly, Justin felt at war with himself. His body urged him to respond in the manner that would move things along; the answer that would be pleasing to the king. However, there was that more rebellious side of him, a part of him that was just as dominant as the domineering king... that voice screamed at him to deny any acceptance of the ruler's ownership. In the back of his mind, he remembered confessing to it during their first time, but that had been in the throes of deep passion, with a desire that was painful in its intensity driving him. He wasn't in the same need now; at least, not quite yet. Justin knew that Brian could evoke such a response at any time.

 

Leaning further back, Brian began to disrobe, his eyes narrowing as he watched Justin's expression changing from accepting to rebellious. Back and forth it went. "Don't overthink it, Justin. What I'm asking is what you know to be true. I. Fucking. Own. You." The king cursed at his own choice of words. He knew they would not lead to a smooth path to what he most desired - his cock deeply embedded inside of the man he desired above all others. With the greatest of difficulty, Brian softened his tone, and he hoped his approach as well. "Justin, rebel against me tomorrow; I wouldn't expect anything less. For now though, give me what I want. Tell me that you're mine. That's all I need tonight."

 

Justin swallowed, unable to look away from the fervent need in the ruler's eyes. Brian really did need to hear it. Was it because he had just hunted and killed a man to protect him? Or was there even more to it? He didn't understand... but decided it wasn't that much of a sacrifice. At least, not for tonight. As Brian had suggested, there would always be tomorrow. As much as he wanted to be with this man, tonight, and perhaps even beyond, he didn't like how he was held here. The fight would return... but for now, compliance gave them what they both wanted. "Fine. Tonight I belong to you. I can't promise how I will respond tomorrow, but tonight I'm yours..."

 

Brian felt his cock expanding at Justin's words. He didn't like the emphasis on tonight, realizing he didn't want to lose the blond's capitulation... but he could work with that. Justin was his, and he knew that Justin wanted him as much as he desired him as well. Everything was fated for them. The barbaric contract was an example of that. He wouldn't relax his possession, not tonight... not ever. "Good boy. We'll work on that answer, but for tonight, it is exactly what I want..."

 

Justin immediately felt overwhelmed by need as he watched Brian lean back, completely stripping down, before leaving the bed only long enough to grab condoms and lube. The king was so incredibly captivating... and in a variety of ways. In lust, he was sin personified, when he was in his authoritative and commanding front, he struck awe in a man. Justin loathed admitting - even in himself. As Brian's darker-skinned body returned to the bed, Justin's eyes moved from the king's jutting cock to the flush on his beautiful face, as always becoming lost within the heat of his intense gaze. "Fuck me, Brian. No playing around. Just fuck me..."

 

Quirking a brow, Brian crawled upwards on the bed, one knee on each side of Justin's legs. "My slave is bossy. I'm not sure if I like that..."

 

Grunting, Justin thrust his hips upward, deliberately making contact with Brian's throbbing organ, more than willing to call bullshit on the king's arrogant statement. "I think you love it. My resistance fuels your possessive desires."

 

"You may think you have me all figured out, but you don't. No one truly understands me, Justin. It's best to give up on that and just follow my commands." Brian laughed at the scowl that crossed Justin's face. Even during a moment when the younger man ached in his own need, he still found the strength to slightly rebel. A part of him actually did admire that.

 

"Commands..." Justin muttered. "Can't you ever just be a man... and not the all-controlling king?"

 

Brian's eyes darkened as they moved over the man in his bed... a man that he wanted with a painful intensity. He licked his lips as his eyes hungrily moved over Justin's body, a craving to possess him overriding every other rational thought. "It is nearly impossible to separate the two, but for tonight... and for you, I will make an attempt."

 

Justin gasped, surprised by the king's words, most especially his declaration to do it for him. It was astounding really, and something he was sure he would think about later. "Well then, maybe you should get started..."

 

"Cocky little fucker..." the king rasped, his hand reaching for a condom, quickly and efficiently sliding it on, following the action by coating the covering with lube, determined that his possession would be met with the greatest of ease. Justin's eagerness made his semi-innocence easy to forget, but despite their session earlier, Justin wasn't ready for one of his more savage possessions. He couldn't wait until he was. He would ride his ass so hard and fast. Justin would feel him for days afterward. Sadly, that couldn't happen tonight. But very soon.

 

A slow smirk came over Justin's face. There was something so exhilarating about provoking this man. It turned him on, and he was quite certain it turned Brian on too. Justin provocatively tilted his hips forward, groaning along with the king when their cocks came into contact. "I can play games all night, but I don't think that's what either one of us really wants. Or am I mistaken?"

 

Brian emitted what was a ferocious growl. Leaning forward, he smashed his lips against Justin's, knowing that was one of two effective ways of silencing the blond's provocative tongue. Perhaps they would utilize the other way later; however, for now, there would be very minimal foreplay. He needed to feel Justin's ass gripping his cock, and he needed it NOW. Instantly, Justin's mouth opened to ease his invasion, his tongue immediately seeking out the familiar territory, his hands moving down Justin's body, in a determined trek to the boy's luscious and enticing ass. Before he removed his lips from Justin's mouth, his cock would be inside of him. He couldn't wait any longer.

 

Justin kissed Brian back just as intensely as the king was purposely taking his mouth; in his mind, it was a kiss of equal dominance, with each of them fully committed to the kiss and the giving and receiving of pleasure. It was euphoric, and he doubted he could ever kiss this man enough. Justin moaned into Brian's mouth, his tongue battling with the other man's, each of them craving to forge a deeper connection. When Brian's hands slid underneath, and tightly clasped his ass, Justin knew the wait was nearly over. The ragged breathing of the man mercilessly plundering his mouth left no doubt of what was next on his agenda.

 

Unable to wait another moment, Brian began to guide his throbbing cock inside, thankful that he had over lubricated himself, doubtful that restraint would come easy for him. As he slid into the tight and hot space, the unbidden thought once again occurred to him. If Justin felt this amazing and so warm clenching around him, how would he feel with nothing but skin between them? Brian cursed under his breath. These thoughts needed to stop. That could never happen. Even more than that, it was ludicrous that such thoughts had become existent after such a short acquaintance. That was another sign of how much Justin affected him. He was realizing that Justin's impact on his life was both good and bad.

 

After a few slow tentative thrusts, Brian pulled back to look into Justin's eyes, desire making the blue eyes sparkle, a flush on his face transforming his already beautiful countenance into one of sheer perfection. Brian couldn't look away from him as he increased his pace, Justin's beauty totally fascinating him. "You are so fucking beautiful, and totally mine. Say it again, Justin. Say it as I fuck your hot little ass..."

 

Justin moaned, at this moment unable to deny the arrogant king anything he desired. He was so lost in need for this man, desperate to attain the pleasure that he knew would be found in his arms. "Yours, My King. Completely yours..." A whimper tore from his throat when Brian immediately increased his pace again, suddenly hammering into him in wild abandon. It was amazing that it didn't hurt. He was still so new to this... but all it did was make him want more. "N-Not gonna last long if you keep moving like that..." Justin's voice was raspy and barely audible, and yet, he knew the king understood him. Brian's response was an immediate confirmation of that.

 

Brian arched his head back, his hips pumping even more fiercely into the man beneath him. Justin's ass was made for his cock, and he was more than happy to show him what that kind of connection evoked. "I don't want you to last. I want you to come apart in my arms, knowing I am the only man that can give you this pleasure." A muscle jerked in Brian's cheek as he thought of his words, jealousy at once assailing him, an emotion he hadn't truly identified with until this man came into his life. His eyes bored into Justin's as he pumped in a rhythm that would soon have them both flying over the edge, his eyes savage and filled with determination. There wasn't a doubt remaining that he was obsessed with Justin Taylor. Territorial and possessive of everything that embodied him. No other man would ever touch him.

 

As they rode out their mutual orgasms much as one, the king had a thought that was far from fleeting, and one that he knew could one day become a reality, most especially in keeping with his more primitive nature. He had killed to protect this man on multiple occasions now. Would the day come that jealousy inspired the same? He couldn't rule it out. The mere thought of another man touching him as he was doing, now filled him with a murderous rage. Should another man attempt to do that, whether by provocation or not, Brian knew it could possibly mean that man's death. He hoped that his hot-headed blond never put him in such a position.

 

TBC