- Text Size +

 

Attempting to be as obscure as possible, Justin sat with his back against one of the dozens of opulent olive trees that led the way to the king's stables, in total awe of the majestic beauty that surrounded him. He took a long drink from one of the bottles of water that he had brought to sustain him, mindful that the heat in Tehara often escalated before mid-morning. Silently, he admired the view with wide-eyed fascination. He would never tire of the king's beautiful estate. From an artistic point of view, he realized it would take a lifetime to capture every image that beckoned him, knowing they would each vary depending on the season.

 

 

As he began sketching the large olive tree that stood proudly before him, Justin couldn't help but wonder how things had gone with the children last night. Briefly, he had spoken with Michael at dinner, and he told him that Jasmine had asked to meet her brother. He had been surprised about that. She hadn't even been here for an entire day at that time. Such was the resilience of children. Justin smirked at that thought. He knew if he had voiced it to Brian, he would have some mocking retort regarding Justin's own youth. It was incredible how well he now understood the complex king that he had initially found so difficult to read. For so many reasons, he was glad this was his home now. His growing feelings for the gorgeous ruler were only a part of his decision, although he recognized that was a very large part of the equation.

 

So lost in his musings, and his concentration on sketching, Justin didn't notice Brian sliding down from his horse, the monarch leading his steed to water, before moving toward his unsuspecting prey, a calculating glint in his eyes. Brian smiled. Justin's lack of attention to his arrival suited him just fine. He doubted that this would be a good day overall. When he returned to the house, he would be taking Jasmine to meet with her so-called mother. Ethan had already been transported to the prison early this morning. He wasn't about to have his daughter subjected to both of them.

 

Stepping up behind his beautiful blond, Brian lightly touched the soft strands that were blowing in the slight morning breeze, his eyes briefly touching on the preliminary sketch in Justin's lap. Justin was so immensely talented... and in a variety of ways. This morning would be about enjoying one of them. "You are almost hidden here; however, not well enough for my discerning eye."

 

Unable to resist, Justin turned his head into Brian's gentle touch. What was it about this man? Even back when Brian's mere presence aggravated him almost beyond bearing, he would still melt at his slightest touch. Justin knew he was addicted to this man. There was no disputing that obvious fact now. "Are you stalking me, Your Highness?" Justin asked provocatively, innuendo dripping from his tone.

 

Brian began to sift his fingers in and out of Justin's hair, his hand methodically massaging the back of his head, knowing he wouldn't be able to stop from taking those tempting lips for much longer. A deep chuckle rumbled in Brian's throat. "Stalk? Hardly that. However, I wouldn't rule out hunted." Moving his hand away, Brian sat down on the ground next to him, his eyes darkening as he visually devoured every angle of Justin's face, his attention centered on the perfectly shaped lips that he vowed would soon be opening up under the heat of his possession. His voice was a low growl when he roughly uttered, "I love hunting you. The only thing that supersedes that is how good your ass feels gripping my cock..."

 

Justin moaned. So, that was how this visit was going to be... "Hmm, what happened to the man that advised me to get some rest, in preparation for the time coming when you are free to have a go at me. I do believe that was how you described it. Who is the impatient one now?"

 

"Touche..." Brian commended him. Smart-mouthed little fucker read him so well. "To be perfectly clear though, I am always impatient when it relates to me having you."

 

Licking his lips, watching as Brian's eyes narrowed on the gesture, Justin teased him, "It's been such a long time too. Hasn't it?"

 

"More than a day is a lifetime..." Brian growled in his most kingly voice. "In fact, ever since I met you, there have been more days than I care to count that my needs haven't been satisfied."

 

"And that's my fault when you have men available to see to your pleasure?" Justin asked, realizing this probably wasn't the right time for such a discussion, but still hoping that he would receive an answer that would be encouraging.

 

In one quick motion, Brian pushed Justin to lay on the ground, his legs moving to straddle over him, his hands framing his face as he stared heatedly into Justin's suddenly flushed face, his eyes moving down to watch his chest rising and falling. "It is when they can't compare..." Brian rasped, his hands moving down to smooth over Justin's chest, a purely carnal smile on his face when he unsnapped the younger man's jeans.

 

Groaning when his zipper was lowered, and Brian's hand slid inside to grasp his hardening cock, Justin fought to maintain lucidity, fearing this was a now or never moment, hoping to win what would be a much-desired victory. "If that's so, I wonder why you keep them around. I mean, is it really fair to them?"

 

Brian arched a brow, a knowing smile on his face. Was his hot-headed little blond jealous? Except for that one incident when Justin had pushed him over the edge with his actions, he hadn't flaunted his slaves in front of him, although he was aware that Justin knew of their existence. He couldn't discount what Justin had suggested, though. The life his slaves had been living wasn't really fair to them. In actuality, they were living a life without sex, a radical change from how it had been before Justin entered his life. He hadn't been giving them much thought, but perhaps it was time that he did. Lying the palm of his other hand on the ground for support, Brian completely pulled Justin's cock from his jeans, his hand slowly but thoroughly working the enlarged organ, determined that they would both walk away from this early morning encounter deeply satisfied. "Probably not, but I don't want to discuss that, or them, now. Right now, all I want is you..."

 

"H-here and n-now?" Justin asked brokenly, the slight catch in his voice only reaffirming the desire that was equaled in him.

 

"Yes..." Brian insisted, the urgency of his need clearly present in his voice. "Today won't be easy, nor is tonight guaranteed." In the back of his mind, he realized that Jasmine could be distraught after meeting with Lindsay, depending on how her deceitful mother decided to handle that meeting. He intended to be available for anything she could possibly need. Brian lowered his head to brush his lips over Justin's, a low growl escaping when Justin immediately opened his mouth, welcoming the thrusting presence of his hungry tongue. No man had ever tasted quite the same as Justin. With all of his experience considered, he doubted that any man ever would.

 

In an instant, Justin forgot about the wide-open surroundings, trusting that Brian was confident of what he was doing, in particular, comfortable that the children wouldn't find them here. No matter how deeply the king was driven by his savage lust, he knew that he would never expose his children to that. A kiss perhaps, but nothing more intimate than that. Fervently, they began to kiss, Justin meeting Brian's tongue with his own, his hands sliding between them to slip the buttons on Brian's shirt through the holes, right now, desperate to have his hands on Brian's bronzed, bare skin. "I want you so much..." Justin breathed into Brian's mouth, his hips thrusting his cock into Brian's palm, his desire beginning to make him tremble.

 

"I'm going to fuck you so hard..." Brian pulled his hand free from Justin's throbbing cock, his own cock aching for the release soon to be found. "We don't have a lot of time, and I can't wait until later..."

 

"Don't wait, then." Justin urged his lover on with lust shining in his own eyes. "Fuck me now." Justin bit at his bottom lip, knowing precisely how to send the primitive king over the edge. "Take me as if you still own me. Show me again how that feels..."

 

A muscle twitched in Brian's cheek. Why had Justin chosen now? Fuck! How was he supposed to control himself when Justin said something like that. Brian's nostrils flared as he looked down at his captive prize. He had never wanted to ravage a man as he did right now. The only thing that stopped him was the knowledge that he didn't have time to indulge himself to the extent he so deeply craved. Although, there would be a time when he did. When that time arrived, Justin would be screaming out in pleasure. Reaching into his back pocket, Brian removed a foil package, quickly sheathing himself, his eyes hot and hungry on his provocative blond. "I'm about to show you..." Brian rasped, also removing a small package of lube and after tearing it open, he rubbed it over his throbbing shaft, the rest he placed inside Justin's hole, more than pleased that Justin had spread his legs open, positioning himself to be ready for him.

 

On the verge of taking him, Brian shook his head, deciding this wasn't acceptable to him. "I don't want your hot little ass busted open from me fucking you into the ground." Brian adjusted his pants so that his own ass would be mostly protected, before he told Justin in commanding fashion, "Lower yourself onto my cock. I want you to ride me." When Justin quickly began to lower himself onto Brian's extended member, Brian held up a forestalling hand. "Nice and slow for this, Justin. I don't want to hurt you. It is my intention to take you again later; hopefully, over and over again."

 

Even though Justin wanted to feel that special burn, and in particular, feel Brian throbbing inside of him, he wasn't stupid either. He wanted what Brian wanted... more time with him later. Being foolish now could cause problems that could easily be avoided. "Sounds good to me, Your Highness," Justin responded with a cocky grin, deciding he liked this position as he lowered himself more fully onto Brian's cock, suddenly becoming breathless, desire soaring inside of him.

 

With calculated deliberation, Brian closed his hands around Justin's hips, slowly moving them around to dig into the two beautiful mounds of flesh, at once yanking him into him, a smile twisting his lips at Justin's answering gasp. "I decided you were ready now." Thrusting upwards, Brian's head arched back, yet he maintained eye contact with the man that totally captivated him. He couldn't have his blond forgetting who was in control here; as his more territorial desires raged within him, he moved mercilessly against him, as always, finding each possession surpassing the previous one. "Grab your cock. I want you to come with me. Do it NOW..." Brian commanded, the urgency in his voice meant to signal how close he was to his own release.

 

Unable to wait a moment longer, Brian reversed their positions, keeping Justin's ass firmly in his hands, satisfied that the ride was almost over, and the force would be pushed into his hands. As he thrust harder into the stunned and receptive man, Brian hissed, "I want you to feel me all day when we're apart. You set out to incite the primitive beast in me? Well, you succeeded. I won't be satisfied until I take you in every way I've ever imagined. And believe me when I say - there have been a lot of them..." Brian continued to move deeper, pleasure soaring in him when he felt Justin releasing against him, knowing part of it had been caused by his words, aware that Justin sometimes missed the more savage side of him. His hot little blond didn't have to worry about that. He was primitive by nature, the lust they shared brought it out almost effortlessly. Brian reached for his own particular bliss, a long series of moans erupting when he found his much-needed release.

 

Justin was silent as Brian restored his clothing to order, quickly doing the same, aware that their privacy here wasn't a guarantee. After a moment, all Justin could say was simply, "Well... that was hot and unexpected."

 

"Stand up." Brian's voice was rough, his hunger clearly not appeased. "I have to wonder why you keep awakening the sleeping beast in me, knowing what it releases."

 

Sliding his arms around Brian's waist, Justin smiled up at him. "Maybe I like it when you get all possessive. I think I've told you this before, but it's hot when you have that ‘I need to have you right now' mentality. It does something to me when I know you want me that much, especially when you have other options."

 

"It's good that my possessiveness doesn't turn you off. I don't think I can change that." Brian brushed his lips over Justin's, knowing what they had just shared would have to last him for now. "I need to go. I'm taking Jasmine to meet Lindsay before she is transferred to the prison. I have no idea what the rest of the day will be like after that."

 

Sadness clouded Justin's eyes, in his mind and heart, unable to fathom how such a young girl could adjust to the reality of meeting a mother that only carried ice in her heart. Not to mention, a mother that would soon be facing execution. "I know it will be difficult for both of you. If you need me later, for you or for either of the children, I'll probably be with my mom."

 

"Thank you, but we should be fine. I don't want to intrude on what time you have left with her. I believe she's leaving tomorrow. I stopped to check on her before I went for my morning ride. She seems happy, but of course, sad about leaving you." Brian didn't speak of what he knew Jennifer wanted - Justin leaving with her. Fortunately, he knew Justin didn't want that, but he had to wonder if Justin asked for it, would he try to hold onto him still? Justin was free to come and go as he pleased, although being honest with himself, would he ever let him go if he asked? The thought was deeply troubling, and one that hadn't occurred to him for the first time. Legalities would be damned, he knew that he still viewed Justin as his, in fact, he accepted that he probably always would feel that way.

 

"Yeah. She wanted me to come with her, but I have no interest in doing that." He released his hold on Brian, yet kept firm eye contact with him, not missing how Brian had tensed up from his words. "There are so many reasons why I want to stay, and even some for why I wouldn't want to go to my mother's former home. Why would I want to connect with a man that abandoned his daughter, never caring about her or his unborn grandchild, until my father that he hated was gone? My mother excuses him, but I don't. That was hate and I don't condone it."

 

"Nor should you." Brian believed what he said, not only because he wanted Justin to stay, but because he agreed with Justin's point of view. "Tehara is your home. I don't think she should have asked you to start over in an unknown environment, especially after all you have suffered at the hands of your family members." The primitive in him raged that Jennifer would attempt to take Justin away. As a parent, he understood it, but as a man that was invested in a relationship, he viewed her attempt as a personal attack.

 

Brian frowned. Relationship? That was how he felt about Justin? Even though he knew he wasn't about to say it to Justin; at least, not right now, he realized it was exactly how he felt. His feelings went deep for Justin. He couldn't possibly deny that. Once more, Brian lightly kissed Justin, his arms reaching around him to pull him tight and close to him. Briefly, he nipped at Justin's lips, greedily licking them afterward. He pulled away when he realized they were both clinging a bit too much. Now wasn't the time... but once Lindsay was handled, they would have all the time in the world. He would make sure of that.

 

TBC