- Text Size +

 

Justin knocked lightly on the king's private quarters, ignoring the guard that granted him immediate access. Shaking his head, Justin advised, "No, I got in trouble last time for entering without permission. I wouldn't want to enrage him on his birthday..."

 

The door opened when he was in mid-sentence, hazel eyes narrowing on him sharply. "Get in here." He looked at his guard, a muscle twitching in his cheek when he ordered in Arabic, "No interruptions."

 

Silently, Justin stepped inside, moving cautiously into the room, glancing almost surreptitiously at an obviously impatient and agitated king. "I can't be in trouble this time. I responded promptly to your summons."

 

Brian locked the door before he began circling the younger man, his eyes sweeping up and down his perfect body on each pass. "It seems that you have conveniently forgotten about your behavior this past week..."

 

"My behavior?" Justin asked, his eyes widening incredulously, unable to believe that his absence this past week had caused Brian to be annoyed to this degree. "It's not like I've been away; I have been working in my studio... not exactly inaccessible."

 

"Is that so?" Brian returned, at the moment his entire attention focused on the enticing ass in skin-tight jeans. "I do seem to recall that you declared that a project was consuming you, but that once it was finished, you would be eager to satisfy any desire that I might have." Brian licked his lips as he slid his hand inside the back of Justin's jeans, barely able to resist ripping the fabric from the blond's hot ass and legs. Moving in closer, Brian's tongue slid out and down the side of Justin's neck, an action that he knew stirred his young lover's appetites. "Well, I believe your special project is finished, and I am more than ready to be satisfied."

 

Justin moaned, "It is..." His thoughts immediately dissipated when Brian's fingertip slid down further, insinuating itself into the crack of his ass, not a doubt in his mind that Brian intended to strike quickly. "B-but it's your birthday. I'm s-sure you have plans with the children..."

 

"Those plans are for this afternoon." Brian began to nip at the back of Justin's neck, as his fingers slid lower, his other hand moving around to unsnap and unzip Justin's jeans, determined to reach his goal quickly. "For now though, what I want most on my birthday is to sink my cock deep into your hot ass."

 

"Ever the romantic..." Justin murmured, a surprised squeal escaping when he felt the smack of Brian's palm against his quickly bared ass. "Such impatience, Your Highness..."

 

Brian grunted. "Patience? You've all but holed up in the cottage for nearly a week. Do you have any idea how horny I am!?"

 

Justin giggled, the word ‘horny' not something anyone would ever expect to hear from the austere King of Tehara. "I'm sure you are. The very fact that you haven't sought out anyone else to assuage your need is another sign of your profound love for me." Justin gasped when Brian yanked his body against him, the tearing sound indicating that the impatient king was already sheathing up. When lubed fingers began to push inside, Justin knew he wouldn't have to wait for long.

 

Having no intention of agreeing to the obvious, Brian worked his fingers inside, determined that his lover be well-prepared for how hard he intended to fuck him. "Your mouth never quits, does it? I'm sure I can find a better use for it later; however, right now, I just need to fuck you."

 

"So fuck me, then." Justin groaned, his ass pushing back against Brian's fingers, more than willing to soothe the primitive king's urgent desire, knowing the same craving consumed him as well.

 

"Step out of your jeans and bend over the table. This will be a fuck to remember..."

 

"They all are..." Justin admitted as he eagerly complied, his senses reeling from every kiss and caress from his skilled and attentive lover. Glancing back over his shoulder as Brian moved into position, Justin looked into the fierce hazel eyes, a plea in his own, before he begged, "Kiss me first, Brian. P-please..."

 

Brian didn't need to be asked twice. His taste of this addictive man, one that he acknowledged, at least to himself as his true destiny, had been far too brief in recent days. He had missed him and he wanted him most unbearably. Without changing their positions, Brian angled his head, his lips lowering to meet the luscious pair of lips that began straining to find him. Fuck. He loved kissing this man. It typically led to other desires that demanded gratification, but a kiss from Justin was its own form of bliss. Slowly, their mouths moved together as one, nothing left unexplored, each of them longing for the most intimate connection.

 

Justin moaned into Brian's mouth, unable to stop speaking the words that were always in the back of his mind. "I love you so much, Brian."

 

If possible, Brian felt his heart racing more erratically, virtually pounding in his chest. His voice was low and rough when he answered, "I love you too, Justin. I can't envision my life without you being a part of it."

 

Justin grinned, a bright sparkle in his eyes, the words ‘I love you' from Brian the most monumental moment in his life. He had known that Brian loved him. So many of his more recent actions spoke of it... but to hear this man say the words aloud, took them to a different level. He couldn't imagine ever having a day better than this one. "Well, it's a good thing that I don't plan on ever leaving you. Now, how about you get back to the business of fucking me..."

 

"My thoughts exactly..." Brian growled, his lips sliding along Justin's neck, his teeth sinking into his shoulder as he gently, but firmly slipped his cock inside, hopeful that his quick preparation had been enough to intensify the pace sooner rather than later. His needs were always sharp when it came to Justin, but for some reason, his desire had increased after their verbal expression of deeper emotions. That being so, he was glad to share that first with Justin. There had never been another man to evoke those more tender feelings in him.

 

Holding tightly onto Justin's hips, Brian pushed deeper inside, moving slowly, the opposite of his more typical frenzied, almost animalistic pace. After the feelings they had just expressed, he wanted this to be memorable for the sensitive blond; as for himself, he wanted to savor every moment of it. "Mmm..." Brian whispered, ecstasy gripping him instantly at the feeling of Justin's tightness surrounding him. Nothing felt like Justin's ass. He couldn't wait for the day he could safely fuck him raw. When he did, Brian knew he would be going at him like an animal in heat. "You feel so good, Justin."

 

Justin blinked, more than a little surprised by Brian's words. It wasn't that he doubted his sincerity, it was simply that he'd said them. Brian didn't talk a lot during sex. He was more of a take-action kind of man. Although Brian's standard approach was always immensely hot, he couldn't deny a more vocal Brian was even more so. The fact that this man loved him, and would now be open about those feelings, was everything to him. "Faster, Brian. I-I need to feel you..."

 

Licking and kissing the back of Justin's neck, Brian began to comply, not at all opposed to Justin's request. "Just a bit. I don't want this over too quickly." Brian began to rock into the other man, his mouth continuing to taste Justin's skin, loving the combination of his soap and sweat, making a unique taste that could only be associated with him.

 

His hips pressed backward, meeting Brian's thrusts with equal intensity, Justin felt his heart expanding as much as his cock. Brian was being so caring and gentle with him. He couldn't fathom it with all that he knew about this primitive man. That he was able to bring this out of the former savage was incredible to him. He didn't know how to respond, although he knew this was the greatest gift he could ever be given. He truly had the king's heart. It was a precious gift and one that he would cherish forever.

 

Moving in slow and measured strokes for longer than he had ever done before, Brian began quickening his pace, the need in him forcing him into action, along with the knowledge that this was a special day for his children. He needed to spend much of it with them. Brian slightly grunted as he began to hammer into Justin's tight and welcoming body, not a doubt in his mind that a release was imminent. He slid one hand down to close around Justin's weeping cock, tugging on it vigorously, determined they find their release together. "Come with me, Justin." Brian licked Justin's ear, speaking into it in a guttural whisper, "I can't wait to fuck you raw. Over and over again."

 

All thoughts immediately fell away, Brian's words causing him to come in ribbons in Brian's palm. "Fuck, Brian! T-the things you say..."

 

A husky laugh followed as Brian continued to pound into him, riding out this particular wave until he filled the condom, loathing the need to still use it, but knowing the day would come that it would be non-existent in their lives. Pulling out, Brian swatted his ass playfully, before stepping aside to dispose of it, and turned to face his blushing blond, his hand held out in invitation. "Let's take a shower. We can greet the children together."

 

"There's nothing I'd enjoy more than that." Justin stepped toward Brian, his hand extending to close around Brian's, a blissful smile on his face. "Happy Birthday, My King."

 

"No, Justin. When we are alone, we are equals. I want you to feel that. Believe in it. I can't give you that in the outside world, but when it's just us, I only want it to be you and me. No protocol or titles, just us and what we have together." Brian kissed Justin briefly on the lips, knowing by the deep sigh that followed that his words had pleased his young lover. "Now, let's get cleaned up. I know the children are up to something today, and I want to find out what it is."

 

Justin giggled, knowing he knew something the all-knowing ruler didn't know as of yet. He couldn't wait to see the surprise and elation on his face. It wouldn't be long now.

 


 

Brian knocked lightly on Gus' rooms, patiently waiting for his son to open the door. Today of all days, and knowing his son as he did, he knew a surprise would be waiting. He didn't want to disappoint either of his children. They had suffered so much these past few months, he didn't want to see any sadness afflicting them anytime soon.

 

Gus opened the door, Jasmine appearing anxious at his side, a slight pout curving her lips. "Come in, Father. We've been expecting you."

 

"Hmph." Jasmine tapped her foot impatiently, as always the female version of her father, the king. "It's about time!"

 

"Jasmine!" Gus countered, his tone almost a reprimand. "Let's not get Father agitated before we give him his gift."

 

"It's fine, son. I know I've kept you waiting, and whereas I know that is often common, I shouldn't have done so today." The king glanced at his stubborn daughter, his affection glowing in his eyes. "I was actually preparing my own surprise for you. Can you possibly forgive me?"

 

"Hmm, I suppose." Jasmine's eyes widened as she more fully understood her father's words. "Surprise for me? It's not my birthday."

 

"No, not yet, but it's coming up soon. This is something I thought would make you even more settled. Would you like to see it now?" Brian asked, more than just a little excited to see her reaction.

 

Shaking her head, Jasmine urged her father into the room. "After your gift. Right, Gus?"

 

Nodding his head, Gus agreed. "Yes, definitely."

 

Looking over his shoulder, he noticed Justin rushing in behind him. After exchanging a short nod from the other man, Brian realized Jasmine's surprise was ready to go. "Okay, we're all here."

 

Gus smiled brightly. "I'm so glad you're here, Justin."

 

"Thanks, Gus. I wasn't sure I'd make it." Justin remembered his shock when Brian told him of his surprise for Jasmine, just as they had been making their way here. He didn't know how Brian had kept this so quiet, but he surmised he had done the same regarding the children's gift for him. It was certainly a day of surprises. He couldn't wait to see how they all played out.

 

Standing still, Brian watched as both of his children went to the far corner of the room, silent as they unveiled what looked like a tall easel, his eyes widening as he viewed what had been covered. He looked incredulously at Justin, then at the painting of his children, both in their finest ensembles, each of them looking the proper future king and princess. Brian was stunned, overwhelmed, and completely overjoyed at what they all had done for him. "I don't know what to say..."

 

"Do you like it?" Gus and Jasmine spoke almost in unison.

 

"Come here, both of you..." Brian felt the silent tears sliding down his face, not the least bit ashamed of them. He looked over at Justin, allowing him to see his joy and expression of emotion, knowing in this special moment it was more than okay. ‘Thank you,' he mouthed silently, unable to convey his gratitude for Justin's part in this exceptional gift and moment.

 

When the twins approached, Brian gathered them tightly to him, kissing each one on their foreheads, whispering with heartfelt emotion, "I love it, but not nearly as much as I love both of you. I will hang this proudly in my bedchamber. I want to see it first thing every day."

 

"I'm glad you like it, Father." Gus cleared his throat, stepping back with tears in his own eyes. "This was mostly Jasmine's idea. We wanted to do something special for you, and Justin spent all of his time making it perfect."

 

Brian turned to meet Justin's eyes that were also shining with tears. "He more than succeeded." Smiling at Justin, understanding what had been keeping Justin so busy the past week, Brian shook his head, unable to believe how they had managed this elaborate surprise under his watchful eye. "It's not easy to surprise me. Well done on that."

 

"Thanks. It wasn't easy." Justin laughed, remembering all the close calls when Brian had stopped by the cottage, each time finding it more difficult to send him away, and without giving anything away regarding his special project.

 

"How about one more favor?" Brian asked, certain it wouldn't be the last time he asked Justin for help. Justin was such a large part of all of their lives now. They would all be forever connected... exactly as he wanted. When Justin nodded, he continued, "Could you and Gus deliver the painting to my rooms? I need a few moments with Jasmine. Meet me in the stables for a ride when you're done."

 

"Of course. Shall we, Gus?" Justin smiled fondly at the future king, excited that he had a front-row seat in watching him grow and evolve into the leader he would one day become. Justin winked at Jasmine, knowing she would be filled with excitement when she received her gift from her father. This was truly a day they would all remember. In fact, the beginning of so many more to come.

 

Once Justin had a firm grasp of the painting, Gus followed him through the door, only pausing to turn and say, "Happy Birthday, Father."

 

"Thank you, son. I think it could be the best one ever."

 

Brian held out his hand to his daughter, silently walking with her out of Gus' rooms, and toward the entrance of the house. "I have a surprise for you, one I think you'll really like."

 

Jasmine groaned, her eyes narrowing suspiciously on her father. "It's not about a horse, is it? I am comfortable enough on one of the mares. You don't need to buy me one."

 

"Yes, in time I do. When you are a secure rider you will want a horse all of your own, but that isn't the surprise." Silently, they continued to walk, occasionally Brian looked at her expression, happy to see the contentment that was clearly displayed. "You seem much happier these past few weeks. I'd like to think you have adjusted to your new life."

 

"Oh, I have." Jasmine frowned, a slight scowl appearing on her young face. "I haven't been an easy child to get to know. I never have been, but I am happy. Actually, I love it here. I think I told you before that I never felt I belonged, but it's different here." Jasmine stopped walking and turned to face her father. "I gave you such a hard time in the beginning and I am sorry for that. I don't care what the world sees and what I thought was true. You are a good man and a great father. I am so lucky."

 

Brian leaned down, hugging her tightly to him. "No, Jasmine..." Brian began, heavy lumps in his throat. "I am the lucky one to have children like you and Gus. I am thankful every day that I have you, and that I was fortunate enough to find you again."

 

Jasmine's arms tightened around her father's neck, finally saying the words her father had been yearning to hear since the moment she came back to him. "I love you, Daddy."

 

Smiling through the tears that now slid down his cheeks, Brian fervently answered, "And I love you, Princess, more than anything." Straightening up, Brian squeezed her hand tightly for a moment before resuming their steps. "Let's go see your gift."

 

Moments later, they were in the stables, he nodded briefly to the stablehand, indicating for Jasmine's gift to be revealed. "Watch closely, Jasmine. I think you'll be pleased."

 

Eyes wide in excitement, Jasmine watched as the stall was opened, a beautiful puppy eagerly running out, barking energetically, running directly toward the child that was crying and meeting the animal halfway. She looked back at her father, happy tears in her eyes. "This puppy is for me?" When her father nodded his agreement, and happily watched her, she tearfully whispered, "Thank you so much! I've always wanted my own puppy." Jasmine turned back to the puppy, gently pulling the puppy into her arms, kissing her softly on the head.

 

 

Not long after Justin and Gus arrived, his son moved forward to meet the new puppy, his eyes displaying a rare sign of childhood enthusiasm. Brian and Justin looked at each other briefly, both of them having the same thought. It was the little things that made Gus act more like the child that he still was. It couldn't be forced, but something that would just be. Jasmine had been bringing that out of him at times. They hoped that such moments would only increase.

 

When Justin moved to sit in a circle with the puppy and the children, Brian's eyes touched on each of them, thinking that he owed so much to the young man that had initially arrived here as his slave. In actuality, his life had irrevocably changed from the moment he heard the name, Justin Taylor. In every possible way, it had been a change for the better. He truly doubted he would be the man he was with his children if Justin hadn't softened his heart in other ways. At times he would still be primitive. His life dictated that. However, with his family, Justin included in that special group, he was just a man... a man that would love and protect them above all else. Even beyond his title, riches, and lands, that was what he wanted to be his legacy.

 

THE END

 

Chapter End Notes:

So concludes the story. Thank you to those who read, and a huge thank you for all who reviewed.

The End.
confused_bliss is the author of 53 other stories.