- Text Size +

 

His eyes like pools of liquid fire, the king snarled in response, "You dare to threaten your king!? Do you have any idea of the consequences for such brazen behavior?"

 

"Obviously I do know, and I'm not intentionally disrespecting you; however, I won't stand idly by while my sister is persecuted."

 

"Persecuted?" the king exploded. "Her crimes are of the highest magnitude. In fact, she has committed treason. How much do you know about her current situation?" Brian watched the slimy weasel closely, knowing if this insolent fool was in collusion with her, the consequences would be dire - for both of them.

 

Ethan thought about his answer, uncertain of what to say, realizing he could do his sister very little good if he was locked up with her... or facing an even worse fate. "I know she made an unwise decision and is now being punished for it. Your Highness, she just wants to leave here. I don't intend any insult, but she hates this country. Allowing her to leave would solve the problem."

 

"Is that so?" the king queried, his face expressionless, but his eyes sharply assessing the other man. His instincts told him that Lindsay's stepbrother was involved in the conspiracy, but so far, the man hadn't admitted to a crime. In this case, he actually hoped he was mistaken. If this man was involved in his daughter's abduction, his decree would need to be changed in regard to his ex-wife, and in turn, her stepbrother as well. Already, there were too many involved in this maniacal plot. Keeping it a secret forever was unlikely. It couldn't be thought that the king looked away from treason. The fallout from that could be catastrophic. "I think you know more. It would be wise if you told me now."

 

"Everyone makes mistakes. I'm sure if I had the opportunity to speak with her, some kind of compromise could be reached." Ethan stood with his hands planted firmly on his hips, hoping that an assertive stance was the correct one. At this point, his sole objective was getting Lindsay out of lockdown, and away from this place. He had the funds to get them safely out of Tehara, but that didn't matter unless they were allowed to leave unencumbered. "I can't imagine you want to hold her here indefinitely. If we leave, I can keep her away. I promise you that."

 

Brian laughed, moving back behind his desk, deciding he needed to distance himself from this rat. Lindsay's brother was involved in this treachery. He didn't doubt that now. It was apparent that he was attempting to sidetrack him, not answering the questions asked, with the intent of redirecting his thoughts elsewhere. It was a classic form of evasion, and in his experience, another sign of guilt. This day wasn't going to end well for many people, in particular, his children. Now, he felt forced to make a decision he didn't want to make, but one that would haunt him in many ways for years to come. "You are guilty of conspiracy and treason. I don't need your confession. Every word and action emphasizes your guilt." The smile gone from his lips, the king stared at the foolish man with contempt, fires of revenge burning in his eyes. "I will find the doctor with or without Lindsay's help."

 

"What doctor? I don't know what you're talking about." Ethan's face was the vision of picturesque innocence. "Is someone ill? I'm terribly sorry to hear that, Your Highness."

 

The king gripped the edges of his desk, a harsh snarl emitting deep from within. "Don't mock me, imbecile! I am an expert at reading people, and every word coming from your mouth is a fucking lie. Admit what we both know, and perhaps I will be merciful. If not, your death will be the most torturous one in the history of my country!"

 

"You are a savage... just like your father. I should have known better than to appeal to you for compassion." Ethan's eyes were wide in terror, knowing nothing could save him now, hating this man of power that held their lives in his uncaring hands. "She made a fucking mistake. It's been fixed. Be happy with that and move on!"

 

Closing his eyes for a short moment, Brian pressed the button under his desk that would immediately connect him to Ben's communication device. He couldn't endure this any longer. There wasn't a doubt that he was a savage, but he wouldn't be so here and now. As much as he wanted to choke the life from this repellent man, he would do this through the proper channels... a public execution. "A mistake? No, you coming to me with your ridiculous pleas and demands was a mistake. Tell me what you did to help her. It is your last chance for any mercy."

 

"Mercy?" Ethan laughed sardonically. "You have none. I have been warned all about you and the coldness that emanates from you. Now I have seen it firsthand. Do I know about the twins? Of course, I do. My sister tells me everything! I didn't help her take your daughter away, in fact, I tried to discourage her. But she was determined. Before I returned to Tehara, I was her go-between with the doctor you are hunting. She needed someone, so I was there for her."

 

"You have thrown your life away for a sister that has ice in her veins. She abandoned her children, endangered one of them, and is now throwing you to the wolves, knowing how I will respond to such a treasonous act." When the knock came to his door, the king barked out a command allowing entrance, not a doubt in his mind who had arrived. When Ben stepped inside, Brian raised his eyes to meet Ben's confused stare, his lips tight as he spat out, "This rat is Lindsay's stepbrother. I knew she had one, but I had no idea it was him. Apparently, they were so thorough that his name was even changed - Emmett's little pet project. I will deal with him later..."

 

Ben gasped. "This is unexpected. What do you need from me, Your Highness?"

 

"He wants a visit with his sister." Brian smiled coldly at the other man that was finally beginning to fidget around nervously, at last seeming to accept that the end was near. "I will allow it." As he read the surprise in both men's eyes, the king quickly interjected, "It's the least that I can do before they are permanently separated by death..."

 

Ethan's eyes bulged wide, his fate instantly overruling any common sense he had remaining. "My death will damn you in the eyes of your people. You have many faithful followers, but there are just as many that hate and fear you because of your father's savagery. Your decision will cause you to regress."

 

"So be it!" the king hissed. "Get this disease out of my sight! And summon Justin to me. I need to see him now."

 

Ben's eyes widened, if not for Ethan's presence, he would have asked his king if ‘now' was the appropriate time for a visit with the lover that it was obvious the ruler adored, whether the king would admit that or not. "As you wish. I believe Justin and Michael are still entertaining the princess."

 

For a moment, Brian's heart lightened. The princess. It was a dream come true. One he never thought to realize. So much had been thrown at his children, all due to their mother's treachery; sadly, they faced another form of torment, one that he would be forced to reveal to them immediately. Thankfully, it will be over soon. He only worried about the aftermath, not knowing how or when it would strike.

 


 

Justin knocked lightly on the door to Brian's private office, groaning when he heard the bellowing command to enter. It was going to be one of those visits, Justin thought to himself. What had happened now? It amazed him how events always seemed to overtake the primitive monarch. He realized he shouldn't be all that surprised. So many things had to happen each day when one was the king. He couldn't imagine the constant stress and pressure Brian endured. Opening the door, he slowly stepped inside, watching his lover cautiously, uncertain of what to expect. It didn't take long for him to have his answer.

 

"Close the door and lock it..." Brian demanded, a mixture of rage and lust shimmering in his eyes. Brian's eyes moved over his hot little blond, shaking his head as he silently admired him from behind. Justin's ass was pure erotica. How this man tempted him should be a crime. Brian surmised it would be - if the temptation was directed at a man other than himself. "Come here," he said in a deep and throaty rasp.

 

Blue eyes stared helplessly into hazel eyes that displayed a deep, burning need, and at the same time showing pain and loss. Something was very wrong, but his instincts told him now wasn't the time to ask. Now was the time to soothe the savage beast in this paradox of a man. His heart quickened at the thought of how Brian seemed to turn to him in his most urgent hours of need, aware that he didn't have to do so. Even though no words had been spoken to give credence to his feelings, Justin knew that the volatile king cared deeply for him. It was for that reason that he was determined to stay, and hopefully make a life here, no matter what direction that life would take. Standing immobile by the now locked door, Justin softly asked, "Are you sure this is the right time for what you have in mind?"

 

"I need you, Justin. I can't even begin to tell you how much..." Brian growled, quickly standing to his feet, and tossing his cumbersome robes away from him, sitting back down in his chair, his eyes beckoning the beautiful blond closer, desire still shining in his eyes. "Are you coming to me... or am I forced to come to you?"

 

As much as Justin enjoyed playing that game, he sensed that wasn't what Brian needed right now. Pushing away from the door, Justin stepped around the desk, not stopping until his legs were brushing against the man that was now leaning back in his chair, hazel eyes beginning to eat him alive. "What precisely do you need, My King?"

 

"I need a moment of something good, something that will distract me from this burning ache that now eats away at me..." Brian reached up, trailing a finger along Justin's cheek, sliding it down until he stroked it along his beautiful full lips, not leaving any doubt about exactly what he wanted. "Everything I have tried to do has been destroyed, Justin. I need this before I set irrevocable plans in motion."

 

Justin's eyes widened, fear instantly striking him. What could have happened? He knew that both of the children were safe; he had just been with both of them. Recognizing that now wasn't the time for either a delay or an inquisition, Justin went down on his knees, determined to give Brian a pause from the darkness that seemed to have enveloped him. As he lowered the zipper on Brian's pants, his hands reached for the organ that immediately began to grow in his hand. Justin licked his lips, thinking this wasn't any sort of hardship for him. In fact, it was just the opposite. Each intimate moment they shared was a hot and cherished memory. He couldn't imagine ever feeling any differently.

 

Leaning forward, Justin brushed his mouth over Brian's cock, at first, not taking it into his mouth, but beginning with inhaling his tantalizing scent, pausing to breathe him in deeply, his eyes lifting when he heard the groan erupting from the king's throat. Justin decided to tease and torment the ruler just a bit, realizing this was a torture that would end up pleasuring the impassioned king, and hopefully, focus him on completing whatever unpleasant task that needed to be done. "Do you enjoy the feel of my breath on your cock, Your Highness? I love how it rises and taps against my lips, demanding a way in, unable to find the way until I open up, yet knowing that's exactly what I will do."

 

The king growled, his nostrils flaring as the tempestuous blond inflamed him in a new and exciting way. "Now isn't the time to toy with me. There could be a dangerous payback..."

 

Chuckling, not the least bit intimidated by the big, bad king, Justin swiped his tongue along the head of Brian's dick, taking his sweet time in the process, knowing he was succeeding in distracting the ruler, and redirecting his attention to center entirely on him. Even though he was still very inexperienced, he knew he had learned a lot during the time he had been with Brian. At the almost elemental groan that whooshed through Brian's lips, Justin looked up to see the stark need in the ruler's eyes, a combination of need and torment, the latter he suspected not being directed at his ministrations, but what he had been going through before his arrival. Justin didn't think there had ever been a time when one of their encounters couldn't fully distract the king. Whatever was troubling his primitive lover, it was of great importance. Quickening the strokes of his tongue along Brian's cock, Justin whispered against the hard and throbbing flesh, "Just relax and let me take care of you. During this moment in time, let everything go and just let me please you."

 

Savage lights flared in the king's eyes, Justin's words only increasing his hunger for him. He wanted this man so fucking much. It hadn't lessened after having him, in fact, his desire had only increased. Brian thrust his hips forward, deliberately causing his dick to slide over Justin's full and perfect lips. If he had time, it wouldn't be with a blow job in mind. He would want so much more. Uncertain of when he would have the time, but knowing at some point he would, he accepted that he craved total isolation with Justin and all the time in the world to show the younger man how much he hungered for him, and what it meant to unleash all of his primitive desires. Circumstances hadn't allowed him to fully explore this man without interruption; Brian vowed to himself that would happen. Once everything was settled, Justin would be learning how dangerous it was to provoke this particular predator. "Suck me, Justin. Now..."

 

Justin smirked, realizing that Brian was finally here with him, both in body and in mind. That was what he had been waiting for. Moving around on his knees, finding a more comfortable position, Justin opened his mouth, not the least bit surprised that he didn't have to do all the work, when he accepted Brian's determined motion of feeding him his obviously much needed cock. Justin moaned as he began to suck on the enlarged organ, deciding this was an exercise he could certainly become used to performing. Brian's wide girth felt perfect in his mouth, instinctively he seemed to know when to pause, and when Justin was ready to accept more. He longed for the day when he felt skilled enough to engulf him in one smooth lunge but realized he needed to gain more experience first. Thankfully, he realized that Brian would be more than willing to provide that.

 

As much as Brian wanted to remain still and allow Justin to control the pace, he just couldn't seem to manage it. His need for release was too immense, and Justin's mouth felt too good wrapped around his thrusting cock. It was astounding that Justin was a near novice in the art of sucking cock. He had more skill than his experienced slaves or any of the countless men that had pleasured him in the past. In every way, Justin was special, and he couldn't foresee a time that he would want another man as much as he wanted him. "Keep sucking, Justin. You are doing so very good." Brian forced his eyes open, looking down into Justin's face, the sight of his cock sliding in and out of that beautiful mouth, along with the glazed and hungry look in the blond's eyes, already had his cock leaking, on the verge of an intense release. "Fuck..." Brian growled hoarsely. "I wish I had more time..."

 

The sound of Brian's voice was enough to make his cock thicken even more; however, he wasn't focused on his satisfaction. This was all about giving Brian what he needed. He sensed that Brian needed this for more than the brief slaking of his lust, although he realized that need was always present in the passionate king. There was so much going on with him, he only hoped that Brian would confide in him when he felt that he could. They had developed such a different kind of closeness in recent days. On all counts, it had changed their relationship. Justin eased off only to whisper, "No need to worry. I will be here when you are more accessible."

 

Brian couldn't respond when Justin's mouth returned full force to finish him, only slightly shocked to find himself panting in quick order, both as he found his much-needed release, and in the aftermath as well. Fuck, this man was amazing. He couldn't even begin to define all that he found unique and remarkable about this man. Brian only knew that he wanted him over and over again. In his mind, what they had enjoyed so far, only being the beginning.

 

Justin stood to his feet, watching as Brian returned his clothing to order, relieved to see a smile on the ruler's lips, yet the lines of tension on his face quickly returned. "Did this help at all?"

 

"More than you know." Brian gestured to the chair on the other side of his desk, knowing now wasn't the most optimal time to touch or kiss the other man. His control was non-existent with this man, and he had important matters to resolve... and quickly. "I can't touch you right now, Justin. As we know, my level of resistance around you barely exists. I'm afraid we have to cancel our plans for tonight. After dinner, I need to meet with the children, whether together or separately, whichever Jasmine prefers. Changes must be implemented that will impact them."

 

"Changes?" Justin asked. "What happened?"

 

The king shook his head, unable to completely fathom how his plans had been altered in such a short amount of time. "It appears that Lindsay had another co-conspirator, of sorts, and one that has been living on the palace grounds... thanks to Emmett and his gullible heart."

 

"I don't understand..." Justin responded, feeling inadequate in keeping up with the conversation, knowing he had to be missing pertinent information, but knowing that Brian probably didn't realize he didn't know everything during his obvious state of turmoil.

 

"Right. Of course, you wouldn't." He realized he must be speaking in riddles, not even considering how odd it was that he wanted to share everything about his life with this man. It was almost as if he needed Justin to understand his reasoning and be accepting of the harsh choices he felt compelled to make now. "Emmett took pity on a man that appeared to be down on his luck, but that wasn't the case at all. He brought Ethan here, he became one of my slaves; however, one that I had no desire to touch... and that never changed. It turns out that Ethan is Lindsay's stepbrother and was aware of everything that she had done. I had investigated her before we agreed to the marriage and her producing an heir, her brother wasn't living in Tehara, and he had a completely different name."

 

"The name change makes their connection even more suspect..." Justin mused. "This is bad, Brian. There are too many people involved in this horrid conspiracy. What if there are others? You won't be able to keep this hidden from the public, and your leniency with Lindsay could cause you a great deal of trouble."

 

"I know..." the king hissed, although irate due to the horrible circumstances, he was pleased that Justin was being open-minded and could see the bigger picture. He had no choice. "One of the reasons I decided to allow Lindsay to live, although in a captive state here at the palace, was in concern of how the children would feel years down the road." Brian paused, looking into Justin's eyes, resolve and pain in his own. "I no longer have that option. I was thinking more like a father when I made that decision. I have an even greater responsibility. I must respond as the king. I owe that to my people and my country."

 

Justin nodded. "I understand completely. If it was thought that you looked away from this type of treachery, an act of treason on several counts, it weakens you - not only in the eyes of your people, but to your enemies as well. What will you do?"

 

"I face an unpleasant task. I will speak with the children one last time regarding their mother, explaining to them the consequences of her criminal actions. If they wish to confront her before I have her removed, then I will allow that as well, but my decision is made. Lindsay and her stepbrother will be transported to the prison. After that, they will be publicly executed. Together."

 

TBC