- Text Size +

 

The king stepped into the stables, nodding in greeting as he made eye contact with one of the stable hands, jerking his head to the side indicating his desire to be alone. Immediately, the young man bowed to the waist before rushing from the stall, and then from the stables entirely, a man meek in nature, never questioning the dictates of his king. Turning his head, Brian homed in on one beautiful sight. Justin's sweet ass, seemingly molded into the riding pants that clung enticingly to his every mouth-watering curve. He had the most exquisite body that had ever been created. Everything about Justin's body was pure perfection to him. Brian couldn't imagine a time when he didn't view him exactly as he did right now.

 

Slowly and silently he advanced, his eyes calculating and full of purpose as he watched Justin brushing the mare that he now viewed as his own. In his mind, the horse did belong to the blond, he just hadn't formally addressed that. Perhaps it was time that he did so; that, and another subject that was even more important. "You take such excellent care of your horse. I'm sure the stable hands appreciate your efforts."

 

Justin smiled, continuing to brush the beautiful white mare, unable to deny that he felt the exquisite horse was his own. In recent weeks, he had neglected his art, finding himself not only at the stables, but riding this particular horse as often as he could. He supposed it made sense. Horses were vital in this land, and they were important to Brian and the future king as well. If he wanted to be a part of as much of their lives as he could be, it was a blessing that he enjoyed this part of it so much. "My horse?" Justin queried. "I am certainly attached to Celina, but she's not mine."

 

 

"Of course she is. You ride her gently, but with a commanding presence. She trusts you and responds eagerly to you. If it makes you happy, she is all yours." Brian spoke the words easily, not a doubt in his mind of it being the right thing to do. Justin loved the horse, and he wanted him to be happy, but even more than that, he knew his words to be true. Justin was great with this particular horse. He cared devoutly for all of the horses in his stable. He wouldn't gift any of his horses to someone that wouldn't take proper care of them. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that Celina was in very good hands.

 

Replacing the brush, Justin turned around, wrapping his arms tightly around the ruler that had so much more depth than most people could ever imagine. "Thank you." Justin chuckled into Brian's chest. "I guess I did think of her as mine. Since I started riding her, I haven't noticed anyone else taking her out."

 

"No. Gus and I both favor our own horses, and Jasmine hasn't started riding yet."

 

Pulling back, Justin nodded in understanding. "I'm sure she will ask for riding lessons soon. She is such a smart and inquisitive child. She has already adapted more quickly than I ever thought possible."

 

"Yes, she has. Each day she grows more comfortable, and her self-confidence has never been in question." Brian took a step back as he thought about his beautiful and amazing daughter. He hadn't given it much thought, but he realized he was truly fortunate to have such exceptional children. He watched Justin intently, only momentarily distracted from the need that pulsated inside of him. The effect that Justin continuously had on him was mind-boggling. He had come down here intending to talk first... but as he studied the blond's luscious lips and the body that just tempted him beyond any kind of reasonable understanding, the lust raged inside of him. He wouldn't be able to resist for long.

 

"I know that look..." Justin observed, his eyes dancing in merriment, his tongue provocatively sliding along his bottom lip. He looked around, scrunching up his nose as he surveyed the options. "We haven't had sex in here. I'm curious about how you thought to manage that."

 

Brian grunted. "I can always find a way to fuck you, Justin. I'm shocked that you would doubt that..."

 

Giggling, Justin answered, "Okay, actually, I don't. But where? I'm sure you don't want anyone walking in on us..."

 

Silently, yet with hungry urgency, Brian pushed Justin against the closest unencumbered wall, immediately mashing their lips together in a desperate frenzy. The subject matter alone had elevated the need that had been coursing through him as he had made his way to the stable. He realized there were other contributing factors to his fierce desire, one of them being what he needed to talk about with the other man, but what it always came down to was how this man made him feel. Mere thoughts of Justin always had him in a state of perpetual want. He wouldn't deny himself much longer.

 

Justin wrapped his arms around the ruler's waist, pressing his body even more tightly against the impassioned man, realizing they both shared the same desire to be as close to each other as possible. It was amazing that he could even move his mouth against Brian's, the other man was kissing him so fiercely, it was almost as if Brian wanted to consume him. Justin moaned when the pressure was finally released, using that moment to take a deep breath, never sure when it came to this man when the next onslaught would begin. He didn't have to wait for long after they had each regained their breath, Brian captured his lips once more, his tongue urgently slipping inside, ravaging his mouth, as his hands moved down to fasten onto his hips, pulling him as tight against him as their bodies would allow.

 

"I want to fuck you now..." Brian rasped into Justin's mouth, one hand moving to palm over the blond's ass, a growl escaping his throat as he felt the perfect mound of flesh. He wanted to do everything to him - here and now but knew he would have to be reasonable. This wasn't the place to engage in all of his desires, but he could accommodate some of them. He pulled back, jerking his head to the stairs in the corner. "The loft. NOW."

 

Justin blinked, slightly confused, turning to look where Brian was urgently indicating. He laughed shakily, his body far from under control. "I never noticed the stairs or a loft. Damn. That's convenient..."

 

"It is now..." Brian moved to the wooden shelves that held clean blankets, a mischievous look in his eyes as he took one before advancing forward, making use of the loft and the blanket the only thing on his mind. "Let's go. I need to be inside of you."

 

Instantly, Justin gasped, knowing he would never get used to Brian's outspokenness. Not only was the ruler incredibly improper, his aggressive and blunt manner never failed to elevate his desires. Realistically though, he doubted Brian could ever do anything that wouldn't elicit desire in him. Even when he was angry with him, he still wanted him. If anything, that had only grown stronger. Justin licked his lips, knowing how much it turned the ruler on, gasping when he saw the raw lust in the king's eyes. Nothing could ever be hotter than that look. "I-I'm ready..." Justin whispered in a voice that bespoke his longing for the other man. "I am always ready."

 

"Enough talking..." Brian growled, his eyes wild with not only want but with a need that vibrated all through him. "I can't wait any longer."

 

Justin's breathing escalated, his longing clearly displayed in his eyes, by the flush of his skin, and the erection that now tented in his tight jeans. A sultry smile curved his lips as he moved slowly to the wooden stairs, his steps deliberately measured, knowing that the hot-blooded king's eyes would be fervently following his every motion. There was nothing like knowing how much Brian desired him. The mere knowledge was enough to incite his passions. He hoped that this intensity never waned.

 

Brian was silent as Justin approached the small, but sturdy stairs, his eyes hungrily devouring him. His words had been the absolute truth. He needed to be inside him... and he needed it now. If not for the risk of someone walking in on them, he would already be plowing the blond's constantly tempting ass. "I know you can move faster than that." Closely following him, Brian reached out to give a hard smack to Justin's ass, his dick hardening even more at the contact, combined with the moan that slid past the other man's lips. As Justin stepped onto the bottom step, Brian ran his fingertip along the crease in his lover's jeans, pushing in as much as the unyielding fabric would allow. In a raw, aching voice, Brian told him, "You know where I want to be... don't you?"

 

Justin nodded, unable to elicit a verbal response, helpless to climb the stairs with Brian's hot and possessive hands on him, instantly feeling more rushed to reach his ultimate destination. As much as he loved teasing the passionate ruler, he didn't want to delay the satisfaction of their shared desire any longer. It was astounding how it always felt new and exciting. They had fucked numerous times now, but it always felt fresh and different. He wasn't sure how or why, nor did he really care. It was just remarkable and great that it continued to be so amazing. "I'd get there much faster if you would stop touching me."

 

A sexy chuckle sounded, as Brian reluctantly backed off and removed his hand. "It's a sacrifice, but well worth it." Brian licked his lips in anticipation as he watched Justin begin to climb the stairs. "At least it will be soon..."

 

Once he reached the top of the stairs and stepped into the center of the loft, Justin looked around curiously, surprised at the size of the loft that he hadn't even noticed before now. In one corner, there was a small bed and nightstand, both of which seemed to belong to someone. "Does someone sleep up here?"

 

"Yes, one of the hands. I have a fortune invested in my horses. There is always someone here at night with them in case they need anything." Hurriedly, Brian looked around, deciding not to make use of the cot, knowing it was not suitable for the need that had accelerated in him. He spread out the thick blanket, turning to look at the attentive blond, his brow arched invitingly. "Enough talk. Come here."

 

Justin looked at the blanket yearningly, hesitant to move forward, knowing once he did, there would be no going back. "Uhhh, are you absolutely sure we won't be discovered? That would just be awkward..."

 

"Yes, Sir Worry-A-Lot, I am sure. The children are in class, and since you are so anxious, I can tell you that I alerted my guards and the stable hands that they should work outside until I tell them otherwise. I can assure you, we won't be interrupted." Staring the hot blond down with burning lust in his eyes, Brian began to remove his riding clothes, quickly dropping lube and condoms onto the blanket, aware that he wanted them close and ready for immediate use. "Now, take off your clothes and come here. This isn't the time for me to leisurely strip you down, nor am I patient enough to do so..."

 

"Well then, Your Highness, your wish is my command..." Licking his lips, Justin slowly pulled his shirt over his head, toeing off his shoes, his hand moving to provocatively slide down his chest until he just reached the top of his jeans, his fingertips lightly brushing against his skin, the button slowly popping free. Justin chuckled huskily when he heard Brian's impatient growl; he knew the Arabic curses would soon follow. It was always the way when the temperamental ruler became the most incensed. If he continued to play this teasing game, he had no doubt it would be the end result, and that was what he most wanted. This man losing control was the hottest experience he had ever known. He hoped that he enjoyed that particular rush - time and time again.

 

"Is something wrong, My King? You seem a bit flushed..." Justin slowly lowered his zipper, his hand even slower as he pushed the denim open, his eyes staring intently into hazel eyes that now glittered back at him.

 

A long stream of curses followed. Brian was uncertain if Justin had a full understanding of the Arabic language, it was his thought that Justin had been fully educated on that, but that didn't matter now. All that mattered was easing the lust that now consumed him. "This is NOT the time for your teasing games. Despite having secured the area for a reasonable time, the unexpected can always happen. We can play later, for now, though, I need to fuck you!"

 

Justin gasped at the need and determination in Brian's voice. This man was like a drug to him. One hit was never enough. Each time, he only wanted more. He doubted that would ever change. Picking up his pace, Justin pushed down his pants and briefs, stepping hurriedly out of them, moving toward the man that lay on the blanket, naked, with his hand outstretched. Justin was in immediate awe of him. Even in the bizarre surroundings, in his naked glory, Brian was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. Placing his hand in Brian's, he allowed himself to be pulled down to him, at once, his mouth captured by one that was focused on displaying his hunger, the hands that moved over him clearly stating his intent on being satisfied... and soon. Justin became breathless under the onslaught of Brian's kiss, his own need quickly beginning to pulsate in him. "B-Brian... P-please..."

 

Brian rolled them over until Justin was beneath him, smashing their bodies together, bare and leaking cocks pushing against the other, both of them hungry for release. "Not to worry..." Brian growled, his mouth reluctantly pulling from Justin's succulent lips to speak, "I will be pleasing both you and me..."

 

Panting as their dicks sought friction against the other, Justin demanded, "Well then, get on with it!"

 

A sexy chuckle emitted. "Still the bossiest bottom I've ever fucked." In the back of his mind, Brian acknowledged how much he loved that fact, just as he loved this special man.

 

"Yeah yeah..." Justin grumbled. "We've had this talk. How about you get on with the actual fucking when we can enjoy it, and before we get interrupted."

 

Reaching beside him, Brian picked up a foil package, tearing it open with ease, carefully sliding it over his expanded cock, lubing himself up, before pushing Justin's legs wider apart with his knees, his fingers now lubed and ready to prepare his lover for a fast and frenzied ride. "You're always the mouthy little fucker when you know we're short on time." Brian slid two well-coated fingers into the squirming man underneath him, a purely carnal smile on his face as Justin immediately sucked in his breath, knowing he would be completely undone once he slipped his cock inside. He growled as he felt Justin's muscles gripping his digits tightly while adjusting to the concentrated penetration. "You are always so fucking tight... no matter how many times I fuck you."

 

Justin moaned, unable to stop his dick from leaking. Brian's touch, along with his words, and in particular, his tone, never failing to elevate his most profound desire. "Fuck me already. I- I don't need you to be so gentle."

 

Brian grunted. "Gentle? I am hardly that!" Suddenly, he slid a third finger inside, desperate to move this to the obvious conclusion. "Brace yourself. You are about to be fucked - hard and fast..." Keeping his eyes on Justin's face, Brian continued to work his fingers inside, in and out deep, twisting them just enough to make his lover pant, a sheen of sweat mirrored on both of them now. As much as he wanted to play with him, Brian's need was just as great. He needed to be inside of him.

 

"P-please Brian..." Justin began to thrash under the onslaught of Brian's fierce motions, a deep moan ripping from his throat at each thrust of Brian's fingers, the other man obviously attempting to arouse, along with preparing him. Justin reached out, hooking his hand behind Brian's neck, jerking his head down for a kiss he initiated, determined to give as much as he received. Immediately, Brian's mouth opened over his, their tongues engaging in a fierce battle, all while Brian's fingers kept up the bittersweet torture. His chest rising and falling from his shaky, erratic breathing, Justin pleaded again, "Brian... fuck me... now."

 

Brian roughly chuckled, finding that he enjoyed Justin's aggressive side much more than he could have ever thought to be possible. In fact, it was a turn-on. Slowly he removed his fingers, his hands moving to pull Justin's legs up over his shoulders... His intentions were more than clear. This would be a quick and fierce ride. Without saying a word, Brian lined his dick up to slide into the hole that virtually beckoned him. Although he wanted to keep his eyes focused on Justin's always revealing expression, his own eyes closed upon the pure bliss that overwhelmed him from the tightness that instantly enveloped him. Fuck, he always felt so amazing, he thought to himself. No other man had ever felt the same. Thrusting forward, Brian rammed into the other man, his eyes opening to stare into a lust-filled gaze that matched his own. This man complimented him in every way. He would never have enough.

 

Biting at his lip, sweat rolling down his body, Justin arched upward, wanting Brian even deeper inside of him, although knowing a more thorough connection wasn't even possible. Justin panted each time Brian tapped against his prostate, his dick leaking every time the contact was made. At this rate, he wouldn't last for long. Looking into Brian's suddenly feral eyes, he doubted the ruler would last long either. Reaching out, he clasped his hands around Brian's arms, both of them drenched in sweat, but still able to hold on. He arched his head back, determined to ride this out fully basking in Brian's intensity.

 

Slamming repeatedly into Justin's perfect ass, Brian leaned in closer, slashing his lips over Justin's, knowing they were both close to the end, and in this special moment, he wanted to be connected to this man in every possible way. "Let go..." Brian rasped into Justin's mouth. "Come with me." In conjunction with his deep thrusts, Brian slid his tongue deep into Justin's mouth, at once, both of them finding their release, eating at each other's mouths as their bodies continued to grind against each other. Once the tremors subsided, Brian pulled his lips free, momentarily resting his head against Justin's chest. "Fuck..." he moaned. "That was hot."

 

Justin laughed, his chest rising and falling, still finding it hard to regain his breath. This was easily the most intense and satisfying sex they had ever had... at least from his perspective. "It was that and more."

 

"Get dressed. The cottage is finished, you have windows and light to accommodate all the art you wish to create. I want to show it to you." Brian told Justin, standing to his feet to do the same, not looking when he heard Justin hurriedly complying, knowing the blond did so more out of paranoia of being discovered than of listening to his directions.

 

Smirking, Justin arched a brow when he asked, "Hasn't His Highness shown me enough already?" The cottage wasn't a surprise. He had already told him that he wanted to transform it into an art studio for him, a place where he could go to draw and paint, or just to have some privacy. Brian was doing everything possible to make his life here perfect. He couldn't imagine anything making it any better.

 

"Mouthy little fucker..." the ruler grumbled. Once he was dressed he turned to face Justin, surprised to see he had quickly done the same. Shaking his head, Brian told him, "I've never seen you move so fast. I told you we wouldn't be interrupted."

 

Justin's face flushed. "I know, and I trust you. But you know how the unexpected can happen."

 

"Yes, that's fair enough. And that's something I wanted to talk to you about..." Brian told him, fairly certain that the other man would like this bit of news. Picking up the blanket, Brian tossed it into the laundry bin, waiting for the inevitable questions, as always, not making it too easy.

 

"Is something wrong?" Justin asked. "I remember you said you needed to talk to me, but when you didn't when you arrived, I assumed it wasn't that important."

 

Brian smiled, watching Justin's every reaction. "It wasn't something that could be discussed until the matter had been resolved. As of an hour ago, it was finalized." Laughing when Justin's expression altered from confused to irritated, he realized this was another thing they had in common - a complete lack of patience. "My slaves are gone."

 

Justin gasped. "Gone? What do you mean gone?"

 

"I began working on this after I healed from my gunshot wound. This life wasn't fair to them." Brian smiled, shaking his head in disbelief at what he was about to admit. "Outside of the one incident when I was punishing you, I haven't touched any of them since you arrived. No matter how frustrated I have been at times, I simply never wanted to. It was time to make a change."

 

"Uh-huh." Justin agreed. His smile widened and brightened, totally illuminating his face. "You love me. Just admit it."

 

Brian rolled his eyes, before inclining his head in acknowledgment. "Maybe I do."

 

Justin nodded emphatically. "You do. I knew it, but what's even more important is that you know it too. And that means everything..."

 

TBC