- Text Size +

 

Justin peered out the window of the carriage, uncomfortable with the prolonged travel; at the moment, wanting nothing more than to stretch his legs and not feel this trapped and helpless feeling. He detested cramped spaces, even if he was traveling with an attractive and personable companion. Being alone would be much worse. Knowing that the king was probably hot in pursuit by now, he would be filled with panic each time he heard an unknown sound. As it was, he already felt extremely anxious. "Uhh, Tomas, any idea of how much longer? We have been traveling for hours... and it will be dark soon."

 

Tomas frowned, taking a quick peek out the window. "I can't imagine it would be much longer, Justin. We've been traveling much longer than I had anticipated as well. I am assuming the driver ran into some difficult paths and redirected us. Of course, I would have thought that would have been communicated to me."

 

Nervously, Justin raised his thumbnail to his mouth, beginning to bite at it anxiously. In heightened awareness, Justin began listening to every sound, a feeling of unease beginning to overshadow his earlier relief at his escape. "I think something is wrong, Tomas." A sudden thought came to him. "The driver... how well do you know him?" When Tomas looked at him in confusion, Justin asked, "Do you trust him?"

 

A guilty flush tinted Tomas' cheeks. "I would never lie to you, Justin. Our riding party was chosen due to how they blend in with this land. There was so little time to react. I selected a crew that knew the lay of the land, and men that I believed would protect us. Not to mention, with a price that I could afford."

 

Reaching across the seat, Justin lightly squeezed Tomas' hand, hoping his overture would be taken as a gesture to reassure the other man, and not to encourage him. "I realize you undertook a great and difficult task. Your investment will be more than returned to you. I just need to continue evading the king and escape this country. Once in either Europe or America, I can access the money I need."

 

His eyes trailing to where Justin's hand had been on his own, watching as the beautiful blond pulled it away, Tomas was quick to answer, "I don't want the money, Justin. I did this because of my great regard for you. I expect nothing back in return..."

 

Justin eyed his traveling companion closely. Despite what appeared to be an obvious crush on Tomas' part, his suspicion of him was beginning to grow. Was Tomas as guileless as he appeared to be? Or... could something sinister be at work here. Fuck. He hoped not. As the ride continued, and he was taken even farther out into the desert, Justin began to wonder if leaving had been the wisest of decisions. About to question him more, Justin's body was suddenly thrust into the side of the carriage, the driver and the horses coming to a quick and abrupt stop. "What the hell?" Justin pulled the curtain aside, looking out as riders surrounded them. He narrowed his eyes expecting to see the king, or men displaying his seal... but instead, he saw a man with wild, cold eyes, savaging their caravan, clearly knowing who he was about to find. "Stop!" Justin demanded. "You risk your life if you touch me..." There was much Justin didn't know about the controlling king, but he did know that the monarch viewed his capture of him in a possessive light. He would not sanction another man touching what he now deemed to be his.

 

Snickers resounded from outside of the carriage, the men revealing that they understood English, Justin's preferred language. Who were they? And if they were not the king's men, was he in danger now? Justin swallowed nervously, looking in Tomas' direction, his eyes narrowing when he noticed Tomas looking in the opposite direction, in his mind, a clear sign of his guilt. "You set me up! Playing up the crush was a nice touch. I can't believe I was so stupid..."

 

Tomas turned to look at Justin, a slight look of regret in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Justin. I had to get you away from the king. There is so much money to be gained here. You have no idea what you are worth." Tomas' eyes blazed as he looked over the beautiful blond, hate shining in his eyes that it wouldn't be him that claimed the other man's innocence. But as his co-conspirator had advised, a piece of hot ass wasn't worth the fortune they would lose. That money could buy him more land, and a better life. When this was over, perhaps then, he could have his fun with the gorgeous blond. By then, not being the first, wouldn't be so important.

 

"Enough of the bantering, Tomas, get him out here now!" the voice raged, speaking in clear English tones, a sinister edge easily discerned. "The king's men could arrive at any time!"

 

"A band of thieves? Is that who you are Tomas? I guess my father was right to fire you, whether it was for that reason or not..." Justin sneered, determined NOT to descend from the carriage as a coward, but with his head held high, just as his mother had raised him to behave, no matter how much adversity he faced. He stepped out, refusing to show fear of the surrounding riding party, disgust in his gaze as he took in the apparent leader, a man that appeared to be American, one that stared back at him with a mixture of hate... and lust. Immediately, Justin knew he had to be cautious with this man. His very life could depend on it.

 

Reaching out, a roughened, dirty hand ran along the front of Justin's riding pants, a parched tongue swiping out to swipe along his lips. "Hold him still..." the cold voice demanded, his eyes never leaving his captured prey. Eyes moved to glance at Tomas following Justin from the carriage, his voice a hollow rasp when he spoke, "Do not think to interfere. Our much-desired little captive is mine now."

 

"That's not the deal, Sapperstein. You are not a native of this country. You don't understand the laws that govern us, nor the consequences of breaking them. We stick to the deal. A handsome sum was paid to both of us. I refuse to risk myself or my family any further with any foolish actions." Tomas stepped closer to the man that had the men to effectively carry this job off. "And you promised I could have a turn with him first - if we could risk touching him."

 

Uncaring of the danger he was now in, Justin first shoved the offensive hand away from the front of his pants, before turning to slap Tomas harshly across the face. "Both of you disgust me. I would NEVER allow either of you to touch me."

 

Tomas sneered, the time of playing Mr. Nice Guy long past. "Who says you have any choice? You are owned by the king now. What do you think would have happened if he got his hands on you?"

 

Justin snorted. "At least he's hot." He slid contemptuous glances over each of them. "My mistake was in not accepting my fate. Being the slave of the king is much more preferable than being touched by either of you!"

 

"Bring my horse!" the leader shouted. "You will be touched, little hothead. As I can't trust you to ride silently and meekly with us, I will be forced to have you in front of me on my steed." Sapperstein sneered at Tomas' angry expression, before meeting the young blond's disgusted, yet fearful gaze. "You seal your own fate with your rebellion." He watched as his horse, a strong stallion of the purest breeding, was brought forward, his head jerking in his captive's direction. "Settle him on my horse, and watch him closely. If he moves an inch away, I will kill you without a moment's hesitation..."

 

Sapperstein watched as the loyal Arab bowed his head in acquiescence, his attention turning to Tomas, who unbelievably still stood glaring at him, with an occasional lustful glance being sent Justin's way. "We need to talk..." he hissed, his hand reaching out to savagely grasp Tomas' arm and pull him to the side.

 

"What are you doing?" Tomas hissed. "I am NOT one of your slaves, nor one of your obedient guardsmen..."

 

"I don't give a fuck about that!" Gary snarled. "All that matters is that you recognize that I am in charge here. Without my assistance, you would have never maneuvered Justin from the Taylor home. Now, I am having a change of heart. I thought the original deal was good... but I think negotiating with the king would line my pockets even more."

 

Tomas gasped. "Are you out of your mind!? You want to barter with the king... over something that is already his?? He will kill us all. Just the fact that we have Justin will seal our fate."

 

"I am given to understand that the blond is still pure. If that proves to be true, then the king will pay a fortune to get him back." Gary looked at the blond that was glancing around, clearly searching for a good escape route, and back at the two of them plotting his disposition. "I wouldn't be averse to sticking my dick in that tempting piece of flesh; however, that can only happen if he turns out not being the innocent he is reported as being. Should that happen, I will allow you a turn... but only after me!"

 

"Whatever..." Tomas grumbled, finding nothing to look forward to now. He had been certain he would get his chance to fuck Justin. Now, he was in doubt. No matter how much the blond's innocence had been proclaimed, he would be amazed if Justin had remained untouched. He was too sensual, with a beauty and sultry allure that made a man ache until all he thought about was possessing him, even if only for a minute. He wanted Justin, and he was going to have him. "I still think we should stick to the original plan. Take our turns with him... and then, ship him out of the country like we were paid to do."

 

"That's why I am here to do the thinking..." Gary hissed. "If Justin is innocent, he is worth a fortune to the king." Sapperstein shrugged indifferently. "Either way, we will still get our chance. The king will tire of him in time, and then, the high-and-mighty little blond will be defenseless. The first step will be to examine him. If he is pure, contact will be made with the king. If he isn't, then we can play with him first. Either way, this is some very valuable blond boy ass."

 

Tomas nodded curtly, knowing he couldn't argue with Sapperstein. As much as the king's gold would improve his quality of life, he wanted to personally wipe the look of smug superiority from Justin's beautiful face. "Let's go, then. The longer we are out here, the more chance we have of exposure. The carriage should probably be abandoned. Its only value was to deceive our captive. It is entirely too visible."

 

"Agreed." Sapperstein led Tomas forward, motioned to the horse next to his own, a cold smile curving his lips when he hoisted himself up behind Justin, one hand running up and down Justin's leg. He laughed when Justin gasped his outrage, his breath in the blond's ear. "Relax, little firebrand. You are top-dollar merchandise... and if you cause any damage to that, I will take it out on you in ways that won't be seen; at least, not until after I have sold you."

 

"The king is going to kill you..." Justin hissed, flinching at each stroke of the revolting leader's hand. "You will never escape. My father and the king will be searching for you..." Justin insisted, even though accepting that his father hated him, knowing his father would not condone the embarrassment of the scandal these events would bring to his precious family name.

 

Tomas snickered as they moved forward. "Should we tell him, Gary? Or should we allow him to continue in his delusions?"

 

"I don't see the harm. I have already collected my payment, and I have no fear of Sir Taylor..." Sapperstein sneered. "And it wouldn't hurt to let the rebellious fool know just how helpless he is now."

 

Eyes wide, feelings of dread beginning to swarm over him, Justin asked, "W-what are you talking about?"

 

"You are such a naive fool, Justin. Hot... but so gullible." Tomas shook his head in disgust. "Your father paid us to remove you from Tehara. We had to lure you away from the house in order to achieve that. Now that we have... you are our captive, and totally at our mercy."

 

TBC