- Text Size +

 

Justin looked away as the king retreated, his eyes returning to the table filled with his scattered drawings, settling instantly on the one that had stood out to the ruler. Immediately, he reached for it, shouting out just as Brian was about to open the door. "Wait! You forgot the drawing you wanted..."

 

Brian smiled, quickly turning to face Justin, waiting as the blond rushed toward him. He took the sketch from him, smiling at the image, and then, back at Justin, speaking in an almost admonishing tone. "Thank you, Justin, although my mental lapse is your fault entirely."

 

Placing his hands on his hips, narrowing his eyes, and stiffening his spine, Justin asked, "How is it my fault?"

 

Reaching out, Brian smoothed a finger over Justin's cheek, and then over his lips, slowly outlining them until they parted. Understanding all too well where that could lead, Brian pulled his hand back. "You are much too distracting, Justin. Especially since it's been so long since I've had you."

 

Justin's face quickly flushed. He still wasn't accustomed to Brian's outspokenness. In a low, barely audible voice, Justin answered, "It hasn't been that long... and it's not like your needs haven't been attended to." Justin bit his tongue, regretting that he mentioned that, knowing that his inflection could indicate jealousy... and that was the last thing he wanted to do with this man. The king had relinquished one aspect of his control over him, the knowledge that his sexual exploits could inspire jealousy in him only made him vulnerable again. During these early days of the progression of their relationship, or whatever it turned out to be, he hoped to establish a more even footing.

 

"I think I already inferred that my other slaves are not my preference these days. At one time, their bodies were interchangeable with virtually anyone that I chose to fuck; however, I can't deny that doesn't apply to you." Brian shook his head, unable to believe what he was revealing. He didn't even understand it, and yet, it flowed so easily from him. This young man had greatly affected his life. He would be a fool not to see that. "In that instance, discipline was on my mind, as well as my desperation to escape my own private hell for a few moments."

 

Justin gasped, the realization just now occurring to him. Brian had known about his daughter then. Everything made more sense. Private hell indeed. He knew that Brian was still suffering not knowing if his daughter was safe, or where she was living now, but fresh after hearing the news? He couldn't imagine what he had been going through then. Now, with the stunning discovery of what Brian had been struggling with at the time, he realized his visit to the slave quarters could have produced more dire consequences. He was truly fortunate. "It just occurred to me that you knew about Jasmine when you followed me to the slave quarters. Knowing you as I believe I do now, your restraint was commendable."

 

The king's eyes darkened, suddenly displaying a wild, hunted expression. "I was angry, yes. When I saw my slaves looking at you with lust in their eyes, I wanted to fuck you in front of them... branding you as mine!"

 

Instantly, Justin's cock jumped in his pants, a gasp escaping at the surprise of his unexpected response, his eyes lifting to meet the king's, knowing that his desire for the passionate ruler was openly displayed. "You really are primitive and in every possible way." Justin shook his head, unable to dispel the hunger that gnawed at his insides, aware that Brian was closely observing him, and was about to move in on him. "Uhhh, didn't you need to be on y-your way?" Justin brokenly stammered, knowing he needed to regain his composure. His vulnerability was an obvious turn-on for the hot-blooded monarch. He needed to establish some form of common ground. But with this man, was that even possible?

 

"Yes," Brian spoke in a low growl, his eyes devouring the hot blond, his body beginning to ache in an all too familiar way. "However, I have some time, and regardless of that, I am only rushed when I allow myself to be. I am the king. These meetings won't begin without my presence!"

 

Justin's eyes widened, to his dismay, his cock quickening again. Now was not the time for his body to betray him. He needed to remain strong, and not so weakened every time Brian expressed his desire for him. Was it even possible? He wasn't so sure. Brian was much like a jungle predator at the first sign of weakness. He knew when and how to pounce, and he did it so well. And now, he was using his superior ‘lord of the manor' tone. He wasn't sure why, but there was something about that tone that turned him on, whether he wanted it to or not. Somehow, he had to appear strong, and in equal control of the situation, even though he knew that kind of equality would never exist between them, but he was certain some sort of compromise could be reached.

 

Brian's eyes widened as he watched Justin's tongue slowly sliding over his lips, his face flushed, and his eyes reflecting a similar hunger that now consumed him. Arching a brow, Brian suggested, "I think it's time for another first..."

 

"I couldn't agree more..." Justin answered, more than eager to continue their explorations, but hoping to remain in some control of the situation as they did. Teasingly, yet his voice dropping into deliberate provocation, Justin told the edgy King, "It would be beneficial if you lost your cumbersome robe. If you do so, I will endeavor to please you." Justin knew he was failing at any attempt at nonchalance, his desire was openly displayed in both his voice and eyes.

 

The king growled, his cock twitching from the mere thought of Justin's lips wrapped around his dick. Hurriedly, Brian untied the sash around his robe, before pulling it completely off, his breath catching when Justin's hand reached out to cover his own when he attempted to move things even further along by unsnapping his pants. "It appears that you have this all figured out."

 

Oh yes, Justin thought to himself. He did have this figured out. Although he didn't have any practical experience to rely on, he was a very quick learner. Despite being in a state of mind-numbing bliss, he had paid attention when Brian had blown him. He realized his skills would be lacking, but he had the feeling he would more than make up for that lacking with his enthusiasm. "I do. You are an excellent teacher..." Justin smirked mischievously before he added, ‘Well, at least in some things. There are others I think I need to educate you on, but that's for another time."

 

Brian scowled when he realized that was a reference to his more savage behavior, but found that he really didn't care. All that mattered was the end result, and this action was looking to have an extremely positive ending. "Get on with it. I have a schedule to keep, and a cock that is aching to know what your mouth feels like..."

 

Inclining his head, Justin's tone was filled with mockery. "Your wish is my command."

 

Rolling his eyes, about to elicit a caustic reply, Brian was stunned to silence when Justin abruptly dropped to his knees, his fingers swiftly pulling at his zipper, before his hands urgently pushed them to fall around his ankles. Thankful for his positioning, Brian backed up to brace himself against the door, for some reason, sensing he would need something solid to rest against. Laughing at Justin's look of surprise at his lack of underwear, Brian told him, "I hate wearing them. If I am in the office for the day, I rarely do. And in cases like this, that practice is a convenience."

 

Justin frowned, for a moment thinking back to that moment when Brian's slave serviced him during his visit to the slave quarters. Why was he dwelling on that? It was something he couldn't change in the king's life. He wasn't even sure he should want to change it. Feeling that way would mean deeper emotions were involved. He wasn't sure he was even ready to think about that, or what it would mean for all of them. For now, he just wanted to enjoy the moment and see where it took them. As Brian's cock thrust forward, a single drop glistening from the tip, Justin decided this wasn't the time for deeper thinking. It was time for pleasure. Pushing his face into Brian's thigh, Justin licked up the inside of it, his tongue slowly dragging along. He reached out to clasp his hands around the back of Brian's legs, his mouth moving around to kiss the tip of Brian's cock, the lone droplet of pre-cum falling on his tongue. Immediately, Justin moaned at the taste. He wanted so much more.

 

Leaning his head back, Brian hissed, the brief little kisses and swipes from Justin's tongue making him wild with desire, not to mention, unbelievably hard. He wanted to push him down on all fours, eat his hot little ass, and then fuck the shit out of him. Later, he would do just that. "Enough games, Justin. Suck me already."

 

His eyes lifted to meet ones of hazel that were lust-filled and hungry - all for him. Justin swallowed, the snarky reply he had been about to render, almost totally eradicated from his memory. Right now, he wanted what Brian wanted. And he was going to give it to both of them. "I'll give it a try. Do let me know if I proceed incorrectly."

 

Brian grunted, uncertain if he could wait a moment longer. Justin's mouth was something he had hungered for since their first meeting. A kiss was one thing... but to finally take his mouth as he'd dreamt of doing, it was nearly enough to make him explode - here and now. "Just cover your teeth, and move at a pace that is comfortable for you. I have a feeling it will all be instinctive for you. However, enough talk. It's time for action."

 

Justin nodded, before moving into a better position to follow what he was certain was sage advice. If any man knew about the technique of sucking cock, he was sure that man was Brian. Opening his mouth, Justin slowly lowered it onto the pulsing organ, a low moan escaping his own throat at the initial feel of it in his mouth, as well as the enticing scent of the other man that suddenly assailed him. This man was pure sex, regardless of the fact if he was on the giving or receiving end. He couldn't imagine a time when he wouldn't desire the beautiful, yet aggravating King.

 

Looking down, Brian smiled in approval as Justin slowly took his length in, wanting nothing more than to slam his cock into the other man's throat, but realizing this wasn't the time. Once Justin became more accustomed to servicing his cock, they would have some rougher play... interludes they would both equally enjoy. "That's it," he praised him, his eyes closing when Justin continued to pull him in deeper, elated that the smaller man could take him so well. Many men couldn't handle the size of his dick. It already appeared that Justin wouldn't be one of them. Brian closed his eyes as Justin's mouth continued to surround his cock, his tongue working in tandem with his sucking motion. And just as he had thought, Justin was a natural. This was only the first of many such encounters. He would see to that. "Faster when you're ready. You are doing so good, Justin. Fucking amazing..."

 

Justin moaned around Brian's cock, Brian's words causing his cock to drip. Was it possible to cum just from sucking another man off? He supposed he would find out, but he decided it could be more than possible when it pertained to sucking off Brian as he thought about it. So far, Brian had remained almost motionless, although he sensed that wasn't his way. It was clear that Brian was trying to ease him into this new experience, undoubtedly hoping it was one he wanted to repeat, time and time again. Now wasn't the time for talk, but he was fairly certain he would want to do this over and over.

 

Once Justin began the swallowing motion that signaled he was more than accepting of Brian's cock in his throat, Brian placed his hands on each side of Justin's face, tilting it just enough to look up at him without causing him to pause in his ministrations. "Look into my eyes, Justin. See my want for you. In a moment, I am going to feed you my cock the way you were meant to be fed by me. If you don't want that, you simply need to pull free and tell me. I want this experience to be pleasurable for you too."

 

Justin didn't need to think about it. He wanted what Brian wanted, even if he did recognize that he was returning control to the arrogant ruler. Did it really matter though? They both wanted the same thing. How they reached their respective peaks didn't really matter. What mattered was how they made each other feel. Justin's eyes closed briefly before they opened and met the hot gaze of the hungry King, in a look telling him to proceed. Brian might be re-assuming control, but they would both benefit from that.

 

Brian didn't need a nod or a verbal acknowledgment. He could read Justin so well. They were on the same wavelength, and it was time to take his boy. Justin would never forget his first time sucking cock. Even if he had freed Justin, he vowed to himself that no other man would ever have the pleasure of Justin's mouth on them. No matter what he had to do to keep him - he WOULD keep him. "I'm going to start moving in and out of your mouth. It will be like I'm fucking you, but you are still in control. If it becomes too much for you, all you need to do is pull your mouth away. I won't try to stop you." When Justin nodded his understanding, Brian's lips curved into a beautiful and sinful smile. "Okay then, let's finish this..."

 

In an instant, Justin relinquished the control he had temporarily held. And he didn't mind that. In fact, he loved it. He looked deeply into Brian's eyes as he continued sucking on the throbbing member, mutual desire redolent in the air. He had to concentrate on his task when Brian began to thrust, realizing this was probably due to his inexperience. As his throat began to stretch to accommodate the large girth that so skillfully possessed him, Justin decided he would get used to that in time. As he fully gave himself over to Brian's care, he didn't think twice about it or the pressure the thrusts created. On all counts, he trusted Brian. Several hard thrusts later, Justin felt himself relaxing, at once adjusting his sucking to be in rhythm with Brian's movements. Once that happened, his pleasure began to escalate.

 

Brian gritted his teeth, utilizing every ounce of control he possessed not to hammer mercilessly into Justin's mouth. He had already been rougher than he'd intended, all due to Justin's eager response, but Justin was handling his first blowjob like a seasoned professional. He hadn't eased off. "I'm close, Justin. If you don't want to swallow this time, I'd suggest you..."

 

Justin's response was only to suck with more urgency. He knew what he wanted, and it wasn't only to please Brian, but also to savor every aspect of the experience. A few moments later, Justin moaned as he found release inside his jeans, not the least bit embarrassed by it. He continued sucking on Brian, his eyes widening when he felt the warmth flooding his mouth. Quickly he reacted, swallowing as the warmth spurted out freely. Brian tasted so good. Fuck. He couldn't believe how fucking good...

 

After he pulled his mouth free, he had a slight ache in his throat, but it felt good. "So, uhhh, how did I do?" Justin stood to his feet, unable to believe how weak his knees now felt, but all in all, it was another good ache.

 

Brian chuckled, quickly getting dressed, uncertain if Justin was simply looking for a compliment, or actually that clueless at how incredible he had been. Men with years of experience had given him less pleasure than Justin's first blowjob had given him. With practice, something he intended to make sure the blond had, and his expert tutelage, Justin's skill would one day rival his own. His robe restored to order, Brian walked up to Justin, smashing his lips down on the unexpectant young man, his tongue swiping at the full lips, briefly engaging in a tongue-tangling kiss. He moaned as he tasted himself on Justin's tongue, wishing he had the time to engage in a day of frenzied fucking, but in this case, he understood that business far surpassed their mutual pleasure.

 

When they separated, Justin scowled at the smug look on the king's face, immediately knowing how he could put the territorial king in his place. "You know, Brian... you really tasted good. I wonder if all men taste the same." He glanced at Brian out of the corner of his eye, knowing he had his attention, the smile now gone from the ruler's face. To his immense glee, he realized he had struck a nerve. He wasn't finished yet. This part would be even more fun. "Well, I guess I'll find out in time."

 

Rolling his lips under, knowing he didn't have the time to show the younger man just how much he still belonged to him - slave or not - Brian enforced calm over himself, remembering he had to deal with Lindsay, and then the traitorous nurse. He couldn't leave this room filled with a jealous rage. "I realize you are testing your new freedom and boundaries, but I would choose a different path, Justin. This one is simply - unwise."

 

Justin shrugged his shoulders, replying with an indecisive, "I guess we'll see what happens."

 

Clenching his teeth, having much more to say on the subject, but accepting that the time wasn't right, Brian told him, "Change into some clean pants, then, grab your sketch pad and pencils and come with me."

 

"Come with you where?" Justin asked, instantly perplexed since he knew Brian was planning on visiting Lindsay.

 

"To see Lindsay, of course." Brian's face held a blank expression, but inside was amused by Justin staring back at him with an open mouth, and on all counts completely incredulous.

 

"T-that's crazy, Brian. She h-hates me..." Justin stuttered. "You want her to talk to you; I can't see how having me there will make her open up about your daughter."

 

Brian pointed to the sketch that had fallen to the floor during their heated episode, his eyebrow arching as he shared his idea. "When Lindsay sees what you can do with only Gus' image in mind, she will know that her deceit is even more short-lived. And if she gives you any detailed information, you will be there to capture it."

 

"Okay. I can't imagine it working... but it should be interesting."

 

Brian grunted. "I can guarantee that. The odds of her giving me any useful information is probably slim, but perhaps your presence will shake her up." As Justin stepped into his bedroom to get dressed, Brian spoke his words aloud, uncaring if he was heard or not. "It will be her last chance."

 

TBC