- Text Size +

 

Three Weeks Later

 

Justin smiled as he went to answer the knock at the cottage door, the whispering voices easily detected through the door before he opened it. Obviously, the children were up to something, with him having the feeling he was about to discover what very soon. "What an unexpected surprise." Justin smiled at them both equally, opening the door wide to let them step inside.

 

"Good morning, Justin. May we come in?" Gus asked, standing still on the porch, as always being the perfect example of proper and polite.

 

"Of course, but shouldn't you be on your way to school?" Justin looked back and forth between the children, continuing to watch them as they stepped inside, nodding briefly to the guard that followed discreetly behind them, yet remained at a distance. It was amazing how accustomed he now was to always having a guard nearby. The children each had their own shadowing them, and Justin had one as well. Even on his own turf, Brian took no chances with their safety. Despite it being slightly intrusive at times, he also found their presence comforting, especially regarding the children, and with the threats they had faced in the past, it was very wise on the king's part.

 

"We are on our way," Jasmine began to explain, "there was just something we needed to ask you first."

 

"Ask me?" Justin asked curiously. "I am intrigued now."

 

Jasmine giggled. "Good. We wanted to have your complete attention."

 

Gus looked around, marveling at the sight. "The cottage looks so different. There's so much light now, and it's filled with your work."

 

Justin laughed. "It's a mess is what it is. Your father doesn't enjoy visiting me here. As you know, he's extremely tidy."

 

Shuddering, Jasmine agreed. "He's a neat freak. He never yells at me about it, but he does look at my room in disapproval at times."

 

"I wouldn't worry too much about it. I've seen your rooms, and they don't ever look that bad. His standards are just very high..." Justin looked around his disheveled workspace, easels and paintings were scattered everywhere. The cottage wasn't anyone's home any longer, but instead, a workshop for a vast number of projects. Of course, the upstairs bedroom did get used from time to time. Occasionally, he would crash here when he had exhausted himself working, and Brian did visit him if the impatient king deemed he had been away for too long. The king had a voracious appetite, and he wouldn't have him any other way.

 

Gus smiled fondly at Justin, telling him with utter confidence, "I don't think Father gets angry at you, Justin. In fact, since you've been here, I've never seen him happier."

 

Justin blushed, uncertain of how much the children knew about his relationship with their father, or of how much Brian would actually want him to acknowledge. He surmised that could be a topic for discussion at some point in time. "Well, Gus, I have very high regard for the king. It makes me glad if I do anything to ease his stress."

 

Jasmine simply gaped. "Ease his stress? I know I haven't been here for very long, but it's obvious that you are special to our father. We are nearly nine years old, not babies at all. I do understand that couples are sometimes the same gender."

 

Gus' eyes widened, as always, shocked by his sister's outspokenness. "Umm, maybe we don't need to discuss this, Jasmine. Justin seems uncomfortable, and I don't want to be a part of causing that."

 

"It's okay, Gus. Despite your extreme maturity and intelligence, I realize you have the curiosity that children always have. I suggest that if you have any questions regarding my relationship with your father, that you speak directly to him. I know he would answer your questions and would welcome you gladly." Justin smiled warmly at both of them, deciding he needed to get them back on track. Once they were safely in school, he would need to approach Brian about this particular discussion. This certainly wasn't a topic he wanted to see Brian blindsided with by his children - if that ever came about.

 

"Why don't you tell me why you so urgently needed to see me before school?" Justin looked back and forth between them, knowing it was something of importance when he noticed both of their faces shining with excitement.

 

Gus nodded his head exuberantly. "Well, it's Father's birthday in a couple of weeks. With everything that's happened recently, we wanted to do something special for him."

 

"Yes!" Jasmine agreed in excitement. "I suggested to Gus that you might be able to help us."

 

Brian's birthday? Damn. How had he missed asking about something of such importance? In fact, Brian was the King of Tehara. The king's birth date was a matter of public record. He wanted to do something for him too. But what!? "I'd love to help. What did you have in mind?"

 

"Well..." Jasmine forged ahead, "We wanted to do something unexpected, and I thought a painting of me and Gus would make him happy."

 

Justin's eyes widened, a beaming smile on his face. "A portrait of the two of you? That's an amazing idea. Your father would be thrilled! And I think he'd be surprised too. I will start on it right away."

 

Gus frowned. "I see only one problem, Justin. How will he be surprised if we have to spend all of our time sitting for you? Is there any way around that?"

 

Thinking about that for a moment, Justin nodded his head. "Ideally, the best portraits are with the subject seated for the artist, but we can work around that. What I would need though, is a candid, full-length photo of each of you, in the clothes you want me to use in the portrait. Your hair should be styled as well. I can come to your rooms and take a photo when you are ready." Justin laughed as he thought about the doting and protective father the children shared. "As closely as your father watches over each of you, I think that is the only way to keep this a secret."

 

"Thank you so much, Justin!" Jasmine excitedly answered. "I haven't always cooperated well with our father, but I really want to do this for him. He deserves to be happy."

 

Immediately, Justin felt a slight fluttering in his heart. He wished that Brian could hear the excitement in Jasmine's voice. Her youthful face glowed in her excitement, although it wasn't only her enthusiasm he detected, the love she felt for her father was present, in her voice, and in her expression as well. He couldn't wait for Brian to feel the love that both of the twins exuded. "Yes, he does, Jasmine. And I know this gift will be his greatest one ever. I can't wait to get started."

 

Gus cleared his throat, as always, his focus and attention to detail absolute. "We'd better get to class, Jasmine. Thank you for doing this for us, Justin. It means everything."

 

"It's my pleasure, Gus." Justin smiled as the children left, his various projects all but forgotten for the moment. He moved about his new studio, looking for the perfect canvas, making sure he had everything he would need. He wanted this to be his best creation ever, and he was determined that it would be. This was more involved than a gift from the children to their father. Largely due to Jasmine's new attitude, this could be about a new beginning for Brian and his children. The future appeared to be bright and promising for all of them. He was excited to see it all unfold.

 


 

Chips of ice flashed in the king's eyes as he tightly gripped his phone, while his eyes remained fastened on the screen of his laptop, the assassin's webcam centered on the gagged and bound man. The king's eyes surveyed the crude surroundings, assuming that silence wouldn't be needed to safely carry out this hit. "Is that an abandoned warehouse?"

 

"Yes, Your Highness. This imbecile made withdrawals at two separate ATMs. I couldn't grab him after the first. I followed him after the second stop and brought him here. This building is owned by men that I trust." The hitman sneered at the man sweating and squirming in the metal chair. "It wasn't much of a fight."

 

The king snorted. "I'd say not. Remove the gag. I want to hear him beg me for his life."

 

Knowing that he wasn't in view of the camera, he quickly answered, "As you wish. I caution you though, my phone signal is strong, but the connection for the video could wane. You might want to speed this along."

 

When the gag was removed, the idiotic man began to sob, not looking at the camera, but at the man that held him captive. "P-please let me go. I've done nothing wrong. Y-you can have all of my money. I- I have quite a lot in my wallet."

 

The king laughed, the sound was both cold and menacing. It was apparent that the assassin hadn't revealed who had ordered his death. That was about to change. "Direct him to look into the camera. I will reveal myself to him."

 

Kicking the man in the leg, the killer spat out, "Look at the computer... into the camera. Your fate rests in THAT man's eyes!"

 

"Indeed it does..." the king hissed. "And I can promise it won't be a good fate for you."

 

"Y-your Highness?" the doctor asked, at once, his eyes bulging out of his head. "H-how did you f-find me?"

 

Arabic curses immediately passed through the king's lips. "Moronic imbecile! How did I find you? The insult to me continues even in the hour of your death!? You have already forgotten who I am. Finish him now. I am bored with this conversation and only wish for it to be over."

 

Keeping the phone next to his ear, the king waited as the hitman laid the phone down, watching as he walked over to the captive man, his gloved hands outstretched, his fingers flexing briefly before he reached out and snapped the doctor's neck in one brutal motion. Stepping back, the assassin reached for his knife, severing the rope that held him in place, moving aside as his body collapsed to the floor. Nodding his satisfaction, Brian closed his side of the webcam and waited for the hitman to return to his phone.

 

"It is finished, Your Highness. I have a cleanup crew outside that will handle the rest. I have destroyed the credit card he was using so it won't resurface again."

 

"Very good. I am more than pleased with your efforts and the speed at which this was carried out. I have wired the money into your overseas account, and any cash he stole from me that is on him is yours to keep. Consider it a bonus." The king inhaled deeply before continuing, "I don't need to tell you that the generous price I paid is for your discretion. My privacy must be absolute."

 

"Yes, of course, Your Highness. Thank you for your extreme generosity. If you ever need my services again, either here or in your own country, I hope you will call on me." He lowered his voice, "I must end the call. The cleaners are inside now and I don't want your identity to somehow be revealed."

 

Before he could answer, Brian's eyes diverted to his closed office door that opened and closed after one light knock. His eyes narrowed as Justin crossed over the threshold, once again violating the rules of his office. "I have my own matters to attend to as well. Once again, thank you for a job well done. I will certainly call on you in the future should the need arise."

 

Placing the phone back on his desk, Brian's eyes flared as they slid over his young lover, the primitive beast still raging in him after the event that had just ended. "Lock the door and come here."

 

Quickly complying, Justin advanced to the large and almost imposing desk, stepping around it to stand next to the king, silently trying to predict the ruler's mood. At a glance, at least when he had first arrived, he had instantly thought about backing out of the room, the savagery easily discernible in the king's eyes. "Uhhh, have I come at a bad time?"

 

Brian grunted. "It's not a question of timing, it's more about how you arrived. And I think you know this..." the king stated sternly, his eyes continuing to look the blond up and down. "In fact, I'm not so sure a boy doesn't need his hot little ass spanked..."

 

"Oh really?" Justin asked huskily. "That sounds hot. Should I lower my pants, Your Highness?"

 

"No!" Brian growled, his nostrils already beginning to flare. He had called him over for a lecture, and perhaps a quick kiss; however, now, the lust already beginning to consume him, he knew touching this man wasn't an option - here and now.

 

Deliberately, Justin allowed his leg to brush against the king's robes, a low chuckle escaping as he watched Brian clenching and unclenching his hands. "Are you sure I can't tempt you?"

 

"Teasing little fucker..." the king hissed, at once losing his control and pulling Justin across his legs, one hand clasping behind Justin's neck, the other splayed over the luscious mounds of his ass. "Tonight..." he began to whisper into Justin's mouth, "I'm going to eat your hot little ass, and then I'm going to fuck you until you can't move. Perhaps even make your ass red from my hand. A spanking much deserved..."

 

Justin moaned. "I can't wait..." he whimpered. He couldn't seem to help himself when Brian was showing his more primitive side. He had no idea of what had caused it before his arrival a few moments ago, but he would certainly reap the benefits. Unable to deny himself any longer, he opened his mouth to connect with the one that simultaneously descended to claim his own.

 

As always, claim and devour him. Justin gave himself totally over to Brian's kiss and fierce embrace, realizing nothing would ever complete him more than this man did. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that was something that would never change.

 

TBC