- Text Size +

 

Justin analytically checked his camera bag, mindful of having all the supplies he would require to take a roll of quality photos that would give him a deeper glimpse into Brian Kinney, the man at work. Not to mention, more time to build toward his ultimate goal - Brian on his knees servicing his cock, leading up to the gorgeous top bending over to receive all of him... moaning, panting, begging for a possession he craved to be the man to give; a possession Brian had never previously so hungrily desired. For one thing was certain - Brian was curious and hungry for him. If he didn't move a step closer to accomplishing his goals soon, he seriously thought he would go out of his mind. He had never wanted a man this badly. What concerned him the most was that it had only been a couple of days. How would he handle seeing him on a prolonged basis, and not having him? It was unthinkable. Scowling as his cock began to stir at the mere thought of touching that man, Justin forced himself to redirect his thoughts to business. In the past, that had never been a problem; however, in the case of Brian Kinney, nothing was either simple or proceeding as normal.

 

Pleased that he was prepared for the most efficient of impromptu photoshoots, Justin slightly flinched when his room phone abruptly began to ring. Moving toward it, he snatched it up quickly, before impatiently answering, "Justin Taylor..."

 

"Mr. Taylor, I'm sorry to bother you at such an early hour." The concierge cleared his throat nervously, quickly averting his eyes from the well-dressed brunet that stood to glower at him from across the front desk. "There is a man here that insists that he is expected by you. It is against hotel policy to allow anyone up that doesn't have either access from a guest or a house key."

 

Justin rolled his eyes. He was all for security... but not when it hindered Brian from having access to him. He wanted Brian to be able to come to him at any time he wished. He frowned at that sudden thought. Since when did he anticipate prolonged contact with a man? Sean had been the only one, and that had been largely due to the convenience of having him close and available. After his tense goodbye with Sean, he wasn't sure it would be wise to allow anyone to get that close again. However, that was all good enough in theory. He doubted if Brian made himself available in the same way, he would be able to resist such a tempting gift. "If you are speaking of Mr. Kinney, he is a business associate and should always have instant access. In fact, I don't want to ever hear of him being denied admittance to my suite of rooms again."

 

"Y-yes Sir, Mr. Taylor." Looking to meet the mockery in the arrogant brunet's gaze, he stammered, "I - I will make sure the staff is adequately informed. This won't happen again."

 

"See that it doesn't," Justin snapped. "I am on my way down now, you can tell Mr. Kinney that I will meet him in the hotel lobby?"

 

"Very good, Sir. I will advise him... and I am sorry for this gross inconvenience." He stared at the cocky Mr. Kinney straight on, quickly realizing the two men were equally arrogant, he decided he would be thankful not to be a part of any future encounters that placed him as the middle man. Waiting until their most prestigious guest bid him goodbye on the phone, he slowly replaced the receiver, smiling at this arrogant and presumptive man, before stiffly replying, "Mr. Taylor is on his way down. He states that in the future, you are to be given full access."

 

"I never doubted it..." Brian turned away from the efficient, yet uptight concierge, moving in slow steps toward the elevators, having previous experience with guests at this hotel, knowing where Justin would make his entrance. Full access, he pondered. There wasn't a doubt in his mind such privacy would only lead to one conclusion. If he was trying to avoid bottoming for the young and very determined Mr. Taylor, he knew a trip to Justin's hotel suite was off-limits. The challenge was very tempting, but he remained uncertain of his success.

 

He didn't have long to wait. It was refreshing to see a man so young, successful, and impossibly self-absorbed was also so punctual. He had half expected to be waiting for Justin to make a grand entrance, finding himself immensely pleased to be mistaken. "Good morning, Mr. Taylor..." Brian greeted as Justin approached him, his eyes warmly caressing each visible inch.

 

Justin arched a brow, walking close enough to touch, on close inspection, deciding to do just that. He reached up and pushed back a stray tendril of brunet hair, his eyes taking in Brian's flushed face. Smoothing the back of his hand down the side of Brian's face, a predatory light entering his eyes when he felt Brian's skin quivering in response, Justin realized today was the day he pushed. There wasn't a doubt of how unbearable the wait continued to be, and now, feeling Brian's responses that he couldn't hide, before glancing upward to see the stark need in the man's eyes, Justin knew it was time to close the trap around his delicious prize. They would see to business today... but tonight, that would go according to his plans. "You look a bit out of place this morning, Brian. Rough start to the day?"

 

Brian swallowed, forcing himself not to take a step back, knowing to do so displayed an even greater weakness. Who was he truly kidding, though? This tenacious young man had been skillfully working on him from their first meeting. There wasn't a doubt that Justin knew that. Was there a way to balance out the score? Or... should he just give up now? So many questions, but he felt this day they would be spending together could answer so many of them. "Not exactly. I have a light schedule this morning; I decided to stop by the gym before picking you up. I guess I am not as polished as you are accustomed to seeing."

 

"On the contrary, Brian. It's a look I really like." Justin stepped back to scrutinize him closely, verbalizing his immediate thought. "You are very diverse, Brian Kinney. I sense many sides and layers that make the man. I look forward to fleshing them out."

 

Brian cleared his throat, Justin's inference not going unnoticed, and knowing he needed to get to the office - light day or not. Standing in the hotel lobby didn't even provide a safety net with this man. In the back of his mind, and he was quite certain, Justin's as well, was the knowledge that Justin had a luxurious suite upstairs. It would be too easy to go up to those rooms and either tempt fate... or completely surrender to it. And... after his unsettling visit with Michael last night, he felt his instincts weren't quite on par. How could he have misread Michael for so long? At the moment, in the cold light of day, he felt quite foolish. "If you are ready, we should be going."

 

Frowning at a slight tone he detected in Brian's voice, sensing it was more than the sexual tension that constantly gripped them, Justin nodded, uncertain why he cared that something was bothering this intense and beautiful man... only knowing that for the first time in his life, he did care. Silently, he followed Brian to his car, not the least bit surprised that it was a sharp, and eye-catching Vette. "Nice car..." Justin approved. "I'm surprised you drive while living in New York City. Parking is atrocious no matter where you go."

 

Brian grunted. "You are right about that; however, I pay handsomely for private parking at my penthouse, and of course, Kinnetik has more than adequate parking. It depends on where I'm going if I use my car, walk, or public transportation."

 

Once they were both seated and buckled in, Justin turned to send a dazzling smile Brian's way. "A man of improvisation. Another impressive quality."

 

"Sometimes a man has to improvise." Brian pulled away from the front of the hotel, and cautiously merged into the busy morning traffic, unable to resist finishing his statement with a response that Justin would probably take in multiple ways, but for some reason unable to be anything but totally honest with this man. "Flexible as well. It's very difficult to succeed without a balance of both."

 

"That's very true, Brian." He frowned at the tension he felt in the small sports car, his only relief being that he didn't feel it was because of him. "Is everything okay, Brian? You seem very tense this morning."

 

Brian glanced away from the road briefly, his eyes touching on Justin's face that was surprisingly showing genuine concern. This young man confused him on every level. He doubted he would ever figure him out. "I'm fine, Justin. I just had a very awkward encounter last night. I need to work through it and figure out what to do about it."

 

"I see." For some reason, Justin sensed this was about a man. He bit his lip, before saying something cutting and cruel; he realized that was the last thing Brian needed right now. And what the fuck did he care if it was about another man? He just wanted to fuck him. That was how he lived. He didn't submerge himself in emotions. That had been the problem with him and Sean. No, he didn't care that Brian was emotionally with another man right now. The physical was all that mattered. He had to have him soon. His concentration had been for shit since they had met. It had to stop. "Well, I'm sure you will come up with the best solution."

 

Brian found himself doubtful of that. The problem with Michael could have very far-reaching consequences. No matter the circumstances, he was always believed to be at fault in Michael's various delusions. In the case of last night, he didn't doubt that to be the case as well. He could almost hear Debbie Novotny's voice back in Pittsburgh with her bitterness and disparaging remarks all leveled at him and how he was the root of the discord in Michael's relationship with her dear Dr. David. If not for Michael's words and actions of last night, she might have been able to sell that story... but now he knew Michael's crush on him had evolved into a full-fledged obsession. "Typically, I would agree... but these are extreme circumstances. We'll just have to see."

 

Justin's jaw dropped. He may have only just met Brian, but he knew this attitude was not indicative of Brian Kinney - the man that conquered all, a man that lived by his own creed, much like himself. No, this wouldn't do. He knew exactly how to distract him from whatever was eating at his soul... and if it got his attention back on him - precisely where he believed it belonged - then, all the better. He was growing more curious about Brian's problem, but for now, he felt a release of Brian's pent-up tension was in order. His voice lowered to a sultry, provocative pitch, when he asked, "How long until we arrive at your office?"

 

Despite his deep distraction, Brian couldn't mistake that tone in Justin's voice. He glanced Justin's way, quirking a brow as his initial response. "Five more minutes."

 

"I think that will work." Justin remained buckled in his seat. His hand would be all they needed to relieve Brian's tension this time. The overtly sexual Mr. Kinney was about to find out just how skillful his hand could be. "Keep focused on the road, Brian, and allow me to make you feel better. Such tension needs to be worked out before the start of a workday. And I want my premiere issue of Metropolitan Man NY to see Brian Kinney as I do - rich, successful, always driven no matter the task, and sexy. Always sexy."

 

"Sounds promising. How do you plan on going about that, Mr. Taylor?" Brian's voice became hoarse, his breath momentarily catching when he felt Justin's hand unbuttoning, and then, unzipping his pants... a hand that definitely knew how to take care of business quickly.

 

Justin turned his head, leaning his cheek against the back of the seat, wishing more than anything he could kiss Brian as he worked toward rubbing out Brian's tension. He would kiss him today. It amazed him that he hadn't done that yet... but today he would. He needed to feel Brian's lips under his. Possessing those perfect lips had been delayed on purpose. He knew his own restraint and control. Once his tongue engaged Brian's, there would be no holding back. At that point, he would have to possess him. "I want you to understand how much of an ultimate top I am, Brian. I am just as focused on giving pleasure as I am on receiving it. You are about to find that out..."

 

Momentarily, Brian's hands tightened his grip on the steering wheel, an inner struggle quickly taking him over. He wasn't sure he should allow this to continue, especially now. He wasn't at his standard state of alertness, his thoughts had been in turmoil since last night. Justin could easily work this to his advantage, but for some unknown reason, he didn't feel that was why Justin had initiated this. In fact, he didn't believe it had been planned at all. That was even more confusing. All rational thought of why this wasn't a good idea was swept away by the firm and steady hand now gripping his cock - a hand that obviously knew how to tease, before tugging in a manner that would have him shooting quickly into the skillful hand. Barely able to focus on the task of driving, Brian's lips parted as gusty pants slid through, forcing himself not to look into blue eyes that he knew would be filled with lust, almost impossible to resist.

 

Justin couldn't look away from Brian's flushed face, his eyes devouring every response, his cock throbbing in his own pants as he worked toward stroking Brian to completion. A cock had never felt so good in his hand. Brian was quite large. If he wasn't mistaken, and he rarely was when it came to cock, they were very similar in size. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that Brian was a skilled top, one that knew how to give pleasure to the man beneath him. He had already witnessed that on one occasion. He expected he would see that again. "You are so beautiful, Brian. Especially when gripped by your lust. Fuck... I wish I had you back in my hotel suite."

 

Right now, Brian found himself wishing the same. This man was an aphrodisiac to him. He couldn't resist him. Whether he admitted it to Justin or not, he had just about given up on trying. His curiosity about Justin, and what he would feel like inside of him was beginning to eat him alive. "J-Justin..." Brian moaned, unsure of what he was asking, only knowing he needed to come while realizing this was just the beginning. There would be no turning back.

 

Justin chuckled throatily. "I know what you need, Brian. Not just in this moment... but what you crave even more than this. I am going to give it to you. If I had you alone in the proper setting, I would push you against any structure or piece of furniture I could find, and show you how much I want you." Justin groaned when he felt the wetness of Brian's quick-release filling his palm, promising himself this was just the prelude to so much more. "Mmmm, that's nice, Brian. So hot and sticky; I can't wait to taste you."

 

"You are incredible, Justin. Absolutely incredible." Now was not the time to elaborate on any of Justin's thoughts or desires. Somehow, he had to begin the process of focusing on business. His thighs still quivering from his release as he barely managed to recognize his turn, and pulled down the street and into his private parking space. Brian breathed in and out deeply, a shaky smile curving his lips, as Justin pulled his hand free, to his amazement discovering not a single drop had been left behind, either on him or his clothing. "There are some wipes in the glove box."

 

"Of course there are." Justin chuckled. "I can't imagine you not being prepared for any contingency..." Deliberately, Justin waited for Brian to look at him, before raising his fingers to his lips, slowly sucking on each finger, his tongue licking some of the remaining remnants away. With his free hand, he opened the glove box, pulling out the wipes and sliding one out to smooth over his hand. "It's a shame to waste it... but I know it's time to focus on business." Justin smiled at Brian. "I do hope that relieved your stress, Mr. Kinney."

 

"It worked like a charm..." Brian rolled his lips under, smiling knowingly at the conniving little fucker. That was why he had done this. It hadn't been to torment him further, or enhance his agenda... He had been aware of his tension, and this was one way he knew how to help without becoming personally involved in his problem. Very well done indeed. This young man wasn't what the world perceived him to be. Justin Taylor did have a heart.

 

TBC