- Text Size +

 

Justin smiled at his own ingenuity. As soon as he had left Brian's office, he had asked Cynthia if she had any empty desks, preferably in an office structure where he could work undisturbed on his article. He still had much to learn about the dynamic Mr. Kinney, but he wanted to get started while what he had already learned was so fresh in his mind. He knew he had only begun to scratch the surface where it came to Brian Kinney, but he didn't want to lose any of the invaluable details he had uncovered so far.

 

The more he had thought about it, the less he had liked the idea of shadowing Brian for the entire day. It felt a bit too much like stalking for him... and that wasn't what he wanted. He had never cared so much about a man's comfort going into a night of lustful pleasures, but with Brian, he cared a great deal about it. There wasn't a doubt, Brian's comfort zone was much like his own. They were both ‘tops', men that derived the most pleasure from being in control, taking another man to his limits, and once he had him there, showing him how to extend those limits even further. In doing so, it led to the most mind-blowing and intense of orgasms.

 

He wanted to push Brian's boundaries. In fact, he had never wanted to reach and surpass them with anyone as he did with him. Tonight would be the night. He wasn't sure Brian would be ready for all he wanted to explore with him, but he knew one thing for certain - finally, after what felt like an agonizing amount of time, he would have his dick up Brian's amazingly tight ass. Justin moaned as he thought of it. His hand stilling on the keyboard, his eyes becoming fixed, seeing nothing other than Brian's naked body in front of him, ready and willing to accept all the pleasure he ached to give him. And in doing so, he would reach the sweetest bliss he had ever achieved.

 

Justin moaned as his evocative thoughts nearly overcame him. Glancing at the time, clearly remembering Brian's appointment schedule for the day, Justin found himself almost irresistibly drawn to make his way to the door at the far end of the hallway. Fuck, how he wanted him right now. He knew he couldn't touch him. If he did, everything he envisioned for their first time, which was thankfully going to be tonight, didn't have a chance in hell of being realized. He would fuck Brian where he stood. Concentrating on the article, was his best chance of distancing himself from the hot brunet that was currently in too close of a proximity.

 

There was one thing he hadn't taken into consideration, though. Brian's photo for the cover. He would have to go back into his office, and not just that, but it would require him getting close to him. More often than not, he needed to coach the model into the proper pose. That usually required touching them to bend the right way, turn to create the most optimal angles. There wasn't a doubt in his mind of that task being a combination of frustration, arousal, and a direct challenge to his self-control. In a way he was looking forward to it... however, the more practical side of him just wanted this day to be over, enabling him to be alone with the man that was beginning to obsess him more and more. It was perturbing to him that Brian was occupying his mind so completely, but he knew that until this itch was fully scratched, his distraction would only continue. In his mind, he filed it all away to have a resolution once he had fucked Brian. Nothing else made any sense to him.

 

Hearing a light knock on the door, Justin looked up, realizing it must be Cynthia. He was under the impression that his arrangement for some office space had been her knowledge alone... but to his surprise, a moment later, the object of his most hungry desire walked through the door. Justin leaned back in the chair behind the desk, making no attempt to hide the immediate lust from his eyes, his tongue sliding along his lips to moisten them, the need in his eyes declaring in no uncertain terms that it was Brian's body he wanted to be tasting; his confidence in the night to come stating that he would be doing precisely that, even if not as soon as his raging blood would like. "I see you found me, Mr. Kinney." Justin's voice dropped to a sultry purr. "Did you seek me out for any particular reason?"

 

"Not really." Brian kept his gaze firmly affixed to Justin's. He may have agreed to bottom for Justin... but he wasn't a weak-minded bottom boy. He was still Brian Kinney, and this determined would-be dominant needed to understand that. "Cynthia just informed me that I had a hot blond in one of my unused offices; I figured I would be a magnanimous host and make sure you have everything you need."

 

This time Justin growled. It wasn't a warning as it had been earlier... now it was edged in steel and fire. "Stop now, Brian. I'm barely maintaining control here. Don't you realize why I really left your office?" Justin stood from the desk, slowly and methodically making his way to the front of it, his hand reaching down to brush against the painful bulge in his pants.

 

Brian quirked a brow, his eyes moving to touch on the front of Justin's pants, hunger now glazing his own eyes. "I thought it was to give me space to get some work done... which I have in the past few hours." Knowing he was playing with fire, but anxious for that sweet burn, Brian asked, "Why, Justin? Was there another reason?"

 

"I'm sorry, Brian, but I can't allow you to delude yourself." Justin tilted his head to the side, staring at the older man quite knowingly. "I don't believe you are deluded, though. I'm quite certain you always know the score."

 

"Yeah. I do try to keep up." Brian deadpanned. "I admire your restraint, Mr. Taylor. If it had been you that had just agreed to bottom for me, I know I wouldn't have been so patient."

 

Justin smiled indulgently. "Well, since we both know that isn't going to happen, we won't have to worry about that." Justin took in a deep breath, moving closer to his beautiful prey, his footsteps slowly circling him, barely able to resist the compulsion to touch him. "I left because I knew I wouldn't be able to resist kissing you for very much longer. I want the taste of you in my mouth. I want to breathe you in, then totally take your breath away. And then, I will replace your breath with my own. I want to claim every inch of you Brian Kinney... and it all starts with a kiss."

 

"Well then, maybe we should conclude our business here so we can get started..." Brian's breathing was ragged. If Justin evoked feelings in him with his kiss and his touch as he did with simple words, this encounter was going to be the most erotic experience he had ever known.

 

His eyes narrowing, Justin asked, "Don't you have an appointment later this afternoon?"

 

Brian smirked. "They had to reschedule for next week. Apparently, a family emergency. I guess their misfortune could be your gain."

 

"Are you saying that your schedule for the rest of the day is clear and that we don't have to be sitting here waiting around?" Justin advanced closer to Brian, his own breathing beginning to quicken, a rarity for him to display such an outward response. "The photo, as well as the article can fucking wait." Justin stilled his circling steps until he was directly behind his delicious adman. He pressed his body against Brian's, his hand splaying across the front of Brian's slacks, squeezing and tugging at the engorged organ. Justin moaned. It was deep and throaty, displaying all the desire that consumed him. "I can't wait to be inside of you. I will make you scream..."

 

Unable to resist the instinctive response, Brian pushed his ass back against Justin's cock prodding at him through their clothing. He half-smiled when he heard Justin gasp at the pressure, at this moment, thinking nothing could be hotter than turning this man on... one that was equally intense as himself. In a way, perhaps even more so. "Maybe so... Mr. Taylor." Brian couldn't seem to resist teasing and tormenting the younger man. "After all, your big hard cock seems to know exactly what it wants."

 

In a sudden act of skillful maneuvering, Brian was propelled and pushed against the office door. How the fuck had he moved them so quickly? He didn't even remember being that far from the desk. Hell... this man was good. As he looked into eyes that seemed to sparkle with blue fire, he knew he had pushed Justin to his limit. Something was going to happen - here and now. The full meal might not be enjoyed... but Justin was going to take that kiss. Brian slid his tongue over his lips, watching Justin's eyes darkening even more, a slight pant escaping as he watched Justin's mouth moving closer. Fuck. Maybe Justin would take his breath away... just as he had already warned to do. One thing was for sure... he was about to find out.

 

"Get ready, Brian. This is where things really get started ..." Justin rasped, before his mouth descended, effectively smothering Brian's underneath his own. Justin's hands smoothed down Brian's back, making it clear one target was in mind. Brian's hot, and in his opinion, probably very inexperienced ass. Once his hands captured the twin pieces of flesh, Justin jerked Brian's body tight against his own, his mouth opening wide over Brian's, his tongue fucking the delicious mouth - expertly and with the greatest of efficiency.

 

If Brian had thought Justin's first kiss would be tentative or even exploratory, he was now in for the most unexpected of surprises. Justin's mouth was making a virtual meal out of his mouth - just as the blond said he would. He could barely breathe. With any other man, he would have already reversed their positions and taken control - that's if he would have ever been in such a submissive position with anyone else.

 

Submissive? What the fuck? Brian's senses were reeling as Justin ruthlessly devoured his mouth. This man was one of control; a man that knew how to focus his many skills, and take what he wanted. There wasn't a doubt, Justin was totally in charge, for some reason, that knowledge made his dick twitch. As he gave himself totally over to Justin's kiss, he immediately realized that a kiss from this man was lethal. He was having thoughts he never thought to have. Bottoming for the hot, and obviously, extremely skilled man was one thing... but submission? He had never wanted that. However, now... at least, in regard to this man, he wasn't so sure. Brian moaned into the heat of Justin's mouth, his cock beginning to painfully throb as it was smashed against Justin's, still amazed that this man so much younger than himself could be so skilled in the art of seduction - especially solely on the basis of one kiss. Justin's prediction had been correct. He could barely breathe now... and he fucking loved it.

 

Justin's tongue lapped at every seam of Brian's mouth. He couldn't get enough... something telling him that he was only feeding an addiction. Satisfaction couldn't be attained. Brian's ass felt so perfect under his hands. They fit and moved so exquisitely together. He couldn't imagine how it would be when they were both naked, his body covering Brian's, his mouth, hands, and body driving the experienced top over the edge... begging for the release that only his cock could give him. Justin moved his hands away from Brian's ass, and back up the center of his back, stopping to frame Brian's face in his hands, pulling their mouths apart to huskily whisper, "That was a nice appetizer, Mr. Kinney, but I am far from satisfied. This will be a long day for you... and an even longer night."

 

Brian swallowed, so turned on he could hardly speak. What the fuck had this man done to him? This wouldn't be the first time he had bottomed; although, the occurrences had been very few... and it had been a very long time. This was nothing like that. He wondered if this was how his tricks felt when he swarmed down on them... or if this supreme weakening of all of his senses had more to do with this man, a young man that possessed a vast number of irresistible qualities. Knowing he was more than ready to move them toward the next stage, Brian nodded his head in agreement. Trying to be as aloof as he could be, even though he realized he would probably fail miserably, Brian told him, "You have an impressive kissing technique, Mr. Taylor. I guess we'll have to see if you excel in other areas as well."

 

"The next time I kiss you, Brian, you WILL come." Justin didn't wait to see Brian's response to his statement as he opened the door, uncaring that he had left his half-written article, and his camera on the desk; he swatted Brian teasingly on the ass, before he leaned up to take a bite onto Brian's ear, his tongue licking at the lobe, when he whispered, "Trust me, Brian, the only disappointment you will have, is in wishing you had succumbed to me on the first night."

 

Knowing he was far gone... but not quite that far out of his mind, Brian resisted answering in a way that would corroborate Justin's statement as the absolute truth. Opening his mouth to answer as nonchalantly as he could manage, he was frozen speechless when he heard a wail coming from the other end of the hallway. "No fucking way..." Brian growled, his tone biting and angry.

 

Justin clenched his teeth, shaking his head in what was the deepest irritation he had ever felt. "Is that Michael?"

 

"Yeah. I'll get rid of him..." Brian snapped, brushing ahead of Justin, not the least bit surprised when Justin stayed close by his side.

 

"I can't wait to meet him," Justin muttered under his breath. He followed along behind, grimacing when he took in the shorter man, his eyes shooting daggers at the both of them. This wasn't going to be pleasant, he thought. He glanced to his side at the tension that seemed to be building in Brian, finding himself even more annoyed by the interruption.

 

As they reached the scowling, and in his opinion, totally insignificant man, Justin's thoughts were very clear. Handle this quickly, Brian. If not, I will take care of it for you... and I have a feeling neither of you will enjoy that outcome. 

 

TBC