- Text Size +

 

The ride up to Justin's suite at the Four Seasons was done in complete silence. It wasn't even an awkward silence. Both men kept their eyes and entire attention on the other, only periodically looking away to see the floor numbers rising as they made the climb to the deluxe penthouse suites. Each of them became caught up in the moment, lost in their own private thoughts, cognizant of the fact that life could change for both of them in the aftermath.

 

One man was thoughtful of the gift that was being afforded him. In the beginning, he would have viewed it as a gift he would simply be taking, even if by using every seductive skill he possessed, both as an experienced gay man, but as a Dominant as well. In those first meetings, all that had mattered was success. Having Brian had become all that had mattered. Then, how he achieved it had been irrelevant. Now that he had gotten to know Brian more, he wanted the older man to crave what he had to offer him. As his eyes hungrily ate up every inch of his soon-to-be lover, Justin realized Brian wasn't lost enough in that special desire yet. He would be, though. Justin didn't intend on taking him until two factors existed - one, Brian needed to be gripped by an unquenchable desire that only he could satisfy, and two, he had to surrender his body totally into his care. There was something so unbearably arousing about being the Dominant to a man of Brian's strong will and strength. He couldn't wait to hear him begging for a release that would be unlike any either of them had ever known.

 

Brian leaned his head back against the padded elevator wall, his eyes hot and intent on the beautiful blond that was all but fucking him with one long, evocative glance. The younger man wasn't doing anything to hold back his desires. Nor did he truly want him to. A part of him had known this night would come from the first time he crossed the floor to meet him at his table in the hotel lounge. Justin's dominance and self-confidence had been evident even then. He had never been so instantly thrown off his game. In all honesty, even after that day, and all the regrouping he had tried to do, he hadn't come close to effecting a balance. Justin had had his number from day one. Now, even though he knew he could still walk away, he was going into this experience with eyes wide open, his mind and body both willing for the changes that this night could bring.

 

Glancing up again when a bell sounded, and the doors swished open, Brian's breath nearly lodged in his throat at the mesmerizing smile that curved Justin's lips. The man was so beautiful, not to mention, fucking hot as hell. He licked his lips as he met the stark need, mixed with determination in Justin's amazing blue eyes. They had arrived, and he couldn't wait to go wherever Justin led them. He was glad the events of the day had spread into the evening, even though he wasn't happy with the source of their delay. It was now nighttime, and he was more than ready for an exploration of the mind, body, and senses. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that was exactly what it would be.

 

"Follow me..." Justin purred, leading Brian to his suite of rooms, deftly and expediently, sliding the hotel key card into the slot, pushing the door open to admit them once the lock was released. Once they were inside, Justin dropped his camera bag and laptop case onto the floor, not harshly, but not as gently as he typically would. He felt compelled to take immediate action. Being gentle with the objects that he felt to be holding him back, wasn't high on his list of priorities. However, claiming Brian's mouth with his own was definitely high up on the list. Not doing so in the elevator had taken all of his restraint. They were alone now. Finally, it was time to play. And... establishing the ground rules of not only his domain but in how he played this part of the game, was a must with this Dominant in his own right.

 

Brian began to open his mouth to speak when every coherent thought became unrecognizable at the sudden onslaught of Justin's mouth covering his own. In the same instant, Brian dimly realized his back was being pushed against the door, his ears picking up the sound of the security latch being thrown across the door. A moan ripped from his throat when he felt Justin sliding one hand behind him, splaying it deliberately over his ass, the other hand, unbuttoning his shirt, his suit jacket still on. Justin was making a statement. He was in control, and he was exercising his rights as the top that would be in charge on this night. Brian wasn't disputing that claim. Justin's mouth devouring his own felt too damned good. More than good. It felt right.

 

Justin groaned into Brian's mouth, at this moment wishing he had more than two hands. He had never wanted to touch a man everywhere at once, damning himself for his inability to learn every expanse of skin immediately, his patience for exploration was at an all-time low. Justin mapped out Brian's mouth with his tongue, not thinking for the first time that this man had a unique taste. He couldn't wait to find out if all of him was the same. If so, he wondered if tonight would merely be feeding an addiction, and not satisfying a tremendous hunger.

 

His mouth opening wider to the dominance of Justin's fierce kiss, Brian had to remind himself not to spin them around and take control. That wasn't what tonight was all about. This night was about his surrender to Justin. In the back of his mind, he still hoped his time would come... but for now, he would take what he could get. As his senses began to soar from the simple effects of a mere kiss, Brian realized that wasn't any kind of sacrifice. Justin Taylor was obviously very skilled. He would be reaping the rewards as well. Uncertain if this was one of those no-touching times, Brian took a chance and slid his arms around Justin's hips, unable to resist touching him, even if only in a more casual way. There wasn't a doubt in his mind - if Justin didn't want that, he would be quick to make it known. Brian's mouth moved against Justin's, careful not to take over the pace, more than enjoying the slow and deep kiss Justin was initiating. This man knew how to build a kiss, and work a man into a point of frenzied need. As his breathing started to quicken, Brian knew this was yet another one of those times.

 

Giving Brian's ass one last sensuous squeeze, knowing he would return to that treat before too long, Justin slid his hand up Brian's back and around to join his other hand, pushing the tailored suit jacket from Brian's shoulders, then sliding it down his arms, mindful not to allow it to fall to the floor as he had his own things. He pulled back from their kiss just long enough to place it on a small chair next to the door, although not taking the time to fold it. He looked deeply into Brian's eyes, smiling when he saw them to be blackened in thick desire, knowing his own held all the lust he felt for this one man. Justin licked his lips. "I want to eat you alive, in fact, I think I will."  Justin once more smothered Brian's lips beneath his own. He just couldn't kiss him enough. Every kiss and touch only led to him wanting more. As much as he prided himself on his control, he wasn't certain he would manage it for long tonight.

 

Brian growled in response, with their mouths so tightly fused together, the sound coming out more as a throaty purr. Apparently, the young Dominant enjoyed that, though. The telltale sign of Justin's jean clad cock jerking against him, more than giving the clear indication. Brian couldn't resist running his hands up Justin's back, smoothing them up and down as he totally gave himself over to Justin's thorough kiss; a kiss that could only be defined as the most erotic and intimate of kisses he had ever experienced, as either the giver or the receiver.

 

Knowing he had to allow them each to breathe, Justin pulled his lips free, his eyes pulling to the already swollen lips. He was quite certain each of them would have swollen lips before this night was over. Slowly, yet with great deliberation, Justin pulled Brian's shirt from his slacks, expertly sliding each button through the hole as his mouth lowered to attack the side of the older man's neck, unable to bite back a moan from escaping as he inhaled that fresh, musky scent that he always detected on Brian anytime he was near. Justin hated the fact that in order to totally unclothe Brian, at some point, he would need to take his hands and mouth away from him. He was quickly becoming addicted to the touch and taste of this man... and he wasn't sure he liked it. Licking and nibbling down the side of Brian's neck, and around to his chest that he had just managed to uncover, Justin lustfully chuckled. "I'm such a terrible host. I should be offering you dinner or a drink at the very least."

 

Brian arched his brow. This man was even more skilled at maintaining control than he was. At this point, he would have probably already had Justin stretched out beneath him, either feeding him his cock or fucking the sweet hell out of him. But no, that wasn't going to happen tonight. He wouldn't give up on it in the future, though. "Fuck that. I came here to have my appetite fed... but not for any prepared foods."

 

This time it was Justin who couldn't sustain a growl. "Speak for yourself, Brian." Justin glanced over at the large window view, a calculating grin on his face as he took in the darkness, knowing precisely how he was going to proceed with their erotic encounter. "Remove the rest of your clothes. Take them off fast or slow, but do it before I rip them from you." Justin's eyes were shining as they took in the totality of Brian's sexual allure. He was fucking perfect, and he wanted him more than anything he had ever sought to acquire. There was no way this desire could be satiated in one night. The lust was too sharp, and he surmised it was the same for both of them. The sexual need between them was elemental. It wasn't a common expression of lust; it was an unbearable ache that demanded to be assuaged. Justin realized he almost wanted to chain this man to him, although accepted that wouldn't be possible with a man such as Brian Kinney. Brian was a wild, untamable beast. He couldn't be owned, at least, he didn't think he could be. If only he could. Just the mere thought had his more Dominant nature titillating.

 

Brian observed Justin's thoughtful glance over at the window, the darkness outside bringing the possibilities to life. He didn't know exactly what Justin had in mind, but he knew it would be hot, and he thought whatever it was - he wanted it. Taking a seat on the chair that Justin had semi-neatly slung his jacket over, Brian removed his socks and shoes, a white wife-beater coming over his head next. Then, he stood to his feet, not the least bit surprised to have Justin's complete attention. Slowly and sensuously, Brian stepped from his slacks, sliding his tight black briefs down with them, not mentioning to Justin that he only wore briefs when in his business attire... and not always then. "What next, Mr. Taylor?"

 

Justin growled, his hand reaching out to stroke along Brian's engorged shaft, his eyes hungrily following the small bead that pearled at the tip. So fucking delicious, Justin thought to himself. Brian's body was a work of art. "I'm hungry, Mr. Kinney... although, not for food." Justin knew what Brian would be thinking, and probably expecting next. But no, that wasn't what he wanted to eat... at least, not right now. "Go over to the window and brace your palms against the glass. It's dark and no one will see you. But even if they did, do you really care?"

 

"Fuck no." Brian didn't even need to think about his reply. "It would be the hottest sight most of them have ever seen..."

 

Justin wasn't about to argue with that. He knew it would be too. His hungry eyes followed Brian's progression to the elongated windows, he licked his lips as he watched the perfect ass moving. Even though he had never questioned his skills of seduction, Justin was still a slight bit surprised that they were here now. He wouldn't dispute his good fortune, though. Intuitively, he had known from the start that Brian wanted this; at least, he had recognized Brian wanted it with him. And fuck... he was going to give it to him, over and over again. "Perfect..." Justin rasped, "lean forward, that hot ass pushed out. I haven't had my dinner yet, either. My appetizer is waiting for me right here..."

 

Brian groaned, moving into the position Justin asked for... no, the one the brazen little fucker had demanded - but that was okay. He wanted it. And for some reason, Brian thought this would be a rimming to surpass all others. Of course, he wasn't about to tell Justin that... at least, not until the blond proved himself. "Well, Taylor, let's see if your tongue is as skilled at plowing my ass, as it is talking about it."

 

Toeing off his sneakers first, Justin pulled his t-shirt over his head, answering with a low grunt, not about to respond to Brian's provocative baiting. Not now. He looked behind him, nodding in approval at the thick pillows decorating the sofa in the middle of the room. Justin smirked. He doubted this was what the hotel designer had in mind with the elaborate decor... but they would elevate him to the desired level, and right now, that was all he cared about. Quickly gathering them in his arms, he stacked them behind the delicious prize he was about to devour. Going down to his knees on them, Justin nudged Brian's legs apart, determined that nothing would hinder him from fully exploring this scrumptious delicacy. "You are about to find out, Mr. Kinney. In fact, I think you'll be begging for another session. Whether or not I grant your request will depend on how good you are elsewhere..."

 

About to make some arrogant and cutting retort, Brian's breath was swallowed down when he felt Justin's warm breath on his instep, his tongue sinuously slithering upwards, agonizingly slow, far below the desired goal. He bit his lip to keep from growling out his response, realizing he had done more than enough of that already... and that had been derived simply from the blond's skilled kissing technique. There wasn't a doubt in his mind, if Justin was truly as skilled in the fine art of rimming as he had been everything else so far, he would be a puddle of mush. Brian couldn't hold back the hiss that escaped when Justin's tongue reached the top of his inner thigh, then switched to the other one, sliding down that leg in an even slower motion. "Fuck!" Brian gritted between clenched teeth. "I thought you were anxious to move things along!"

 

Justin lustfully chuckled, his tongue slowly trailing up again, this time though, his hands fastened around Brian's hips, and he positioned himself up on his knees. He couldn't agree more. It WAS time to move things along. Justin's breath blew on the crack of Brian's unblemished and beautiful ass, feeling how the other man arched forward, he realized Brian had felt it too. In a raw, husky voice, Justin whispered, "Yes, it is time to adjust the pace of this delicious foreplay. Brace your hands against the glass, Brian. You're going to need it..."

 

Brian had barely enough time to do as Justin said when he felt a hot, wet tongue sliding up and down the crack of his ass, a moan escaping when Justin's hands moved around to pull the mounds apart gently, yet firmly. As Justin's tongue made its way inside, and his hands began kneading and pinching his ass, Brian realized Justin meant what he said, and the intensity of play time had just escalated. It didn't take long for Brian to make another discovery as well... Justin and his tongue knew exactly what it was about.

 

As with everything he did, Justin went about rimming in a conquering fashion. He wanted the man that received the benefit of his expertise to be mindless to everything other than the pleasure he was administering. He had barely started when he heard Brian beginning to moan. They were off to a very good start. His technique varied according to the man he was pursuing. He didn't rim just any random trick. This pleasure and intimacy were reserved for the men he desired the most. As he began to explore and lap at the creases of Brian's ass, Justin realized this could be habit forming when it came to this particular man. Teasingly, knowing his efforts would torment the other man, and in the back of his mind hoping it would make Brian more addicted to him and what he could offer, Justin began to slowly wiggle his tongue around, gradually increasing the depth and speed of his strokes, building toward sucking and nibbling on the inner tissues, smiling ferally when he heard the whimper that told him Brian was enjoying his ministrations and quickly becoming lost within his own pleasure. Earlier, he had felt Brian's need hadn't quite reached that of his own. Brian was catching up to him now...

 

At the moment, Brian didn't care that he had just sounded like one of his more weak-willed twinks. His mind couldn't get past the sensations Justin's warm, and obviously very skilled tongue was evoking within his ass. This man was an expert, and no one would recognize that better than him. He wanted to beg for Justin's hard cock up his ass but wasn't that far gone - at least, not quite yet. If Justin kept up this back and forth pace of fast and slow, he knew he would be pleading for release, and to his surprise, he didn't want it to come at the end of Justin's mouth working his ass over like it had never been worked before - he wanted it to be from his hard and beautiful cock inside of him. However, this was Justin's show. He wasn't sure the blond would be willing to comply. Either way, it would be a win for both of them. "J-Justin..." Brian moaned, "S-stop." Brian cursed at his inability to articulate a concise word or statement. "Not like this."

 

"Exactly like this..." Justin rasped, his tongue spearing deeply into Brian's ass, his hands pulling the cheeks further apart, his mouth fully engaging in this meal that he wasn't about to be denied. He knew what Brian wanted, he wanted the same thing... but Brian needed to accept that he was in charge, and as a good Dominant, he knew what was best for his lover, and what would bring him the greatest of pleasure. Justin paused in what had evolved into intense tongue fucking, to hoarsely command, "Come for me, Brian. Here and now. Then, we move this to the bedroom." Justin put all of his skills into eating Brian's ass, removing one hand to move around to clasp and tug at Brian's leaking cock, realizing what Brian had probably already known. Brian had already been too far gone to stop now. As much as he couldn't wait to feel the heat of Brian around him, as he fucked the hot brunet into sweet oblivion, he wanted this too. Watching Brian losing his control to him was euphoric. It was a high unlike any other. He wanted to completely absorb it, much like he craved to own this man.

 

Sweat rolling down his body, front and back, Brian began to pant, knowing he was so close, not even trying to hold back. He needed to get off in the worst possible way, and he wanted the burn of Justin inside of him, filling him... stretching him. It was amazing how he now ached for something he always found to be so vastly unwanted. But he did want it; at least, he did with this man. Just as he felt himself building toward his much-needed release, Brian felt his body being turned around, befuddled at how he hadn't noticed Justin's mouth pulling away from his ass. He didn't have time to think for long. A moment later, Justin's mouth returned to him; however, this time it was to engulf his cock, the blond taking his throbbing organ in one determined swoop. Unable to stop it, a shout that more resembled a roar, forced its way out of him; in the next instant, he found himself coming in waves down the eager blond's throat. Brian's legs began to tremble, his hands sliding forward to clasp Justin's shoulders, tremors continuing to cascade through him.

 

Brian could only formulate one coherent thought. If Justin was this good in bed, or wherever he chose to fuck him, he was fucked in more ways than one. His anticipation of that event was undeniable. He wanted this man beyond any reasonable understanding. This man was effectively causing so many of his formerly pre-conceived notions to be cast aside. He had to wonder, how many other changes would define his future?

 

TBC