- Text Size +

 

Justin approached the bed, naked, his dick aching for the release he craved, only to find in the hot ass of Brian Kinney. His eyes were heavy with lust, a need churning within him unlike any he had ever known. He wanted to take him in so many ways. Fast, hard, without a doubt - deep... but also, slow. In his mind, there was no way this could be a one-time occurrence. He had deduced that was how things typically worked with Brian, but he also knew he wouldn't fit into any of the brunet's previous categories. Tonight was the start of something. It only remained to be determined exactly what that something would be.

 

Brian was laying on his stomach, his ass facing upward, with him being mentally prepared for what was to follow. Not only was he accepting of what was to come... he actually wanted it. He couldn't remember when he had bottomed last. All he did know was that it had been years. Brian knew it wouldn't be like his first time, but he was aware that a burn would result. He was eager to discover how that felt with Justin. Turning his head to look over his shoulder, Brian watched Justin standing at the foot of the king-size bed, hungry eyes admiring him... his ass in particular. "Well, here I am, Taylor. Naked, my ass ready to be plowed." Arching a brow, he asked, "Are you going to stand there and ogle me all night... or do you plan on coming closer and fucking me?"

 

Justin emitted a low, husky laugh. "I knew you would be the bossiest bottom I ever fucked. Not to worry, though, I will be inside of you soon enough. I am savoring this moment... and to be honest, I still haven't come yet, so I have the feeling once I start fucking you, this round might not last too long."

 

"All the more reason to get down to it. I have to admit that I am curious to see you lose control. The fact that I'm causing it is all the hotter..." Brian rasped, his eyes moving over the perfect body, unable to fail to notice the size of the cock that would be filling him, perhaps even stretching him open almost as he had been years ago when it had been his first time. "You have a very nice cock, Mr. Taylor. It's a shame I haven't had the opportunity to blow you yet."

 

A harsh hiss slid through Justin's lips. "I don't think any man has ever tried my patience quite like you, Brian." Justin climbed on the bed, hovering over the provoking brunet, his dick throbbing desperately for relief. He wouldn't receive that immediately, though. No matter how hard and aching he was, he wanted to play with Brian. In doing so, show him more of what he had to offer. He had already accepted that he was seeking much more from this man than even Brian would be expecting. His desire for the man was too rich and vast. He doubted either of them would be satisfied anytime soon. His eyes sought out the lube and condoms on the far side of the bed, determined not to touch either of them quite yet. Once he did, he wouldn't be able to resist slipping inside the tempting and beautiful man. It wouldn't be much longer... but there were other avenues to explore first. "However, don't worry about not having blown me." Justin's voice was as rough as gravel. "You'll get your chance..."

 

Biting back a moan from the first feeling of Justin's nakedness brushing against him, mixed with Justin's commanding and sultry voice, Brian muttered in a barely audible tone, "All part of my charm." Brian couldn't hold back the gasp from escaping, when he felt Justin's bare and pulsing cock, dragging across his skin - first, the back of his legs, then up to tease at the crack of his ass, then at his lower back when Justin lowered his upper torso against his back, his mouth lowering to ravenously begin devouring his neck, his breath hot in his ear, not a doubt in his mind that Justin was up to something... and the ‘up' wasn't only pertaining to the blond's full and throbbing dick.

 

Justin continued to drag his dick over Brian's ass, the sweat that now pooled at the base of Brian's spine being wiped away as Justin moved his cock upward, Justin's hands running down the firm biceps, his lips brushing against Brian's ear. "How long has it been, Brian? I want to fuck you so hard. So many things I want to do to you. How I proceed depends on how much you can physically take."

 

Brian grunted. He had now seen and felt Justin's cock. Did he really want to be fucked hard and fast? Was he ready for that? Fuck yeah, he thought, at least, ready with this man. Right now, he wanted to feel that burn almost more than anything. To his surprise, he continued to crave it with this man. "It's been years, but I don't want to go slow and easy. I agreed to this because I want to feel your cock in my ass. When we are finished, I still want to feel you there." Brian was panting when Justin moved away from his neck, knowing he was building toward getting into position. It was about fucking time, he thought. "Think you can handle that... stud?"

 

Reaching for a foil wrapper, Justin ripped it open with his teeth, removing it and tossing the wrapper in the direction of the bedside trash can. Whether it hit its intended target or not, he couldn't care less. All that mattered was claiming this man's hot, and most likely, tight ass. He felt like he had waited forever. That wait was nearly over. "Don't worry, Mr. Adman, you will more than feel me when we're finished." He rolled the condom onto his aching dick, his voice a mere rasp when he spoke, "Get up on your knees and wrap your hands tightly around the posts on the headboard. Don't let go. If you do, I might have to take measures to keep you in position." Justin moved to his side, giving Brian plenty of space to re-adjust himself, his eyes admiring the ass that was being even more presented to both his view and his use. His hand reached out to stroke along Brian's ass, his other hand squirting a dollop of lube into Brian's hole, a lusty chuckle emitting when Brian squirmed slightly. "I guess you wouldn't be accustomed to the feel of the lube. Don't worry, though. You will be. And as you know, it won't take long to heat up."

 

Brian moaned at the first feel of Justin's fingers inside of him, knowing the obviously experienced top was working toward stretching him and enabling a more comfortable and smooth possession. He was fine with that, but he also wanted to feel that burn that could only be associated with taking a hard and big cock up the ass. There wasn't a doubt that Justin had both qualities. Brian gripped the bed tightly, his dick beginning to leak already. He didn't know if it evoked from Justin's fingers moving inside his ass, or the breathless strain he now heard in the blond's breathing. All he knew was that he was incredibly turned on. Far more than he ever thought he could be from being in this position, and not being the man in control. "You don't have to do this, Justin. I can handle it..."

 

Justin growled. "We're about to find out." He couldn't wait much longer to sink his dick into the ass that he hoped was prepared well enough for him, as his desire to claim had never been so fierce. Reaching over, he grabbed the lube and prepared his condom-encased dick. It was now time for the main event, in a build-up that he felt had taken a lifetime to culminate. "Hold on tight... it's going to be one hell of a ride..."

 

Brian grunted, about to berate the younger man once again for being all talk and little action, when he felt that instant push, a feeling that he had long ago forgotten, his hands tightening around the bedposts, the slight sting already being felt. Brian gasped as Justin slowly moved forward, even now, cognizant of the fact of the younger man's patience and apparent finesse. Of course, with what he had experienced with him so far, that wasn't much of a surprise. Low panting breaths began to slip from his mouth, more uncomfortable with the audible responses that he was so effortlessly giving to this man, ones that were not typical for him to give. This man propelled his senses in so many ways. There was no way to dispute this man's control... or his immense sexual appeal. "Don't go slow, Justin. I want to feel it all. Not at the end... but now!"

 

His eyes closed, barely able to restrain the urge to thrust full force ahead, Justin slid his hands up and down Brian's sweat-drenched spine, low gusty moans escaping as he felt the incredible tightness of Brian's ass gripping him, unable to feel or think of much more than that. Holding back was difficult enough, but with Brian's near pleas prodding him into action, he was nearly undone. Justin growled when the arrogant brunet thrust his ass back onto his cock, not the least bit surprised that Brian was trying to top from the bottom. He would give him what he wanted this time... but only because it was his own desire to pound the living hell out of him. "You win..." Justin hissed clenching his hands around each of Brian's hips. Justin's voice became deep and hoarse, "I am going to fuck you as I wanted to the first night we met." Arrogantly, his voice brimming with lust and confidence, Justin told him, "Your ass is mine now, Brian Kinney. Mine and mine alone!"

 

A small part of him wanted to refute Justin's possessive words, his mind rebelling against him and grudgingly admitting the words to be in absolute truth. Of course, he would never admit that to the far too cocky blond. His ass had seemed to become Justin's, at least, for now. There was very little chance he would allow another man's dick inside of him. Few had enjoyed that honor. And after what he had already experienced with Justin, he knew tonight wouldn't be the end of it. He would be in this position again. Rational thought suddenly eluded him when he felt Justin pulling out, before thrusting back in at full speed. Fuck, that fullness inside of him felt so damn good. He knew it wasn't just the rare feeling of a cock inside of him. It was simply this man, his skill, and his immense sexual magnetism. Justin Taylor was irresistible. "Fuck me, Justin..." Brian panted, unable to believe how good Justin felt moving inside of him. "Fuck me hard!"

 

Justin nearly howled at the sensations Brian's pleading evoked; that, and the unbelievable squeezing of his cock by the tightness of Brian's ass. He had told Brian he would make him beg. Perhaps he hadn't done so in a big way, but for the always in control Brian Kinney, he had given much away with those few words. He didn't need to be asked again. There was nothing he wanted more right now than to be fucking this man in wild abandon. Pulling nearly all the way out, Justin slammed back in, this time his pace not measured, his intentions to take Brian hard and fast, with an intensity that left them both reeling.

 

Brian's head lurched forward, his face turning into the pillow, his back still arched, his weight supported by his knees, with his ass extending upward and now taking the most thorough fucking any gay man could both experience and enjoy. He couldn't hold back the elemental moans that ripped from his throat, each time Justin pulled out and pushed back in with determined abandon. Justin knew how to work a man's ass... and he undoubtedly knew how to best utilize his well-endowed organ. Fuck... Brian wanted to groan the word aloud, but knew his panting and gasping were already feeding the blond's well-deserved ego. What Justin was doing with the semi-pounding, and constant rocking motion of his cock into the depths of his ass, hitting his prostate on nearly every pass, was unbelievable. Not only did it make him feel taken... he was loving every minute of it. "Ahhh, fuck." Brian couldn't silence the words, yet remembered himself in time before he revealed to the arrogant man just how good he felt inside of him, taking him on a pleasure trip he had never thought to enjoy on the receiving end.

 

Justin's smile was purely carnal as he continued to thrust into the tight channel. He would never have enough of Brian's ass. No other ass could compare to what he was feeling embedded deep inside of this man. Although he could feel himself building toward a release, he didn't want this first time to end. Moving his hands to roam over sweat-drenched skin, Justin increased the pace, despite his desire to make it last, he wanted Brian to feel his insatiable desire. And he wanted Brian to feel him long after they both came. Hammering into the gorgeous brunet, Justin placed his mouth on Brian's shoulder, licking and biting, before he whispered in a soft and silky voice, "I love fucking you. Just as I knew I would. There are so many things I want to do to you," Justin groaned. "Fuck... you have no idea."

 

Brian swallowed, in what was left of his rational mind thinking, if those things were only half as hot as Justin plowing his ass was, then he was ready for them - NOW. Grunting as Justin once again picked up the pace, knowing the younger man was close to his own release, Brian knew he was perilously close as well. "F-fuck... Unnngh." Brian's moans and pants were barely audible, but it was enough for Justin to grind out into his release, Brian continuing to sweat and moan as he did the same. This man was unbelievable. Before this night began he would have expected to be done with this after the one occurrence, but after having had the experience of being fucked by Justin Taylor, he realized his surrender to him hadn't been any sort of sacrifice. It had been bliss, beginning to end.

 

Rolling over onto his back, spent and unable to think of moving further, Justin laid his arm across his forehead, his chest rising and falling quickly as he tried to regulate his breathing. That was the most amazing fuck he had ever enjoyed. Turning to look over at Brian rolling on his side, and seemingly going through the same mental process, Justin only had one thing to say. "Round two in the shower?"

 

Brian chuckled. "Perhaps a change of sheets as well."

 

"I can have that arranged while we shower." Justin smiled as Brian sat up on the bed, his eyes admiring Brian's ass as he stood, unable to resist saying, "you have a perfect ass, Brian. I definitely have good taste."

 

Figuring now was as good a time as ever, Brian dropped the proverbial bombshell. "Yes, you do, Taylor. I guess I knew that when I fucked your little boy toy... right before he left for the airport." Certain that would get a reaction from the blond, he found himself shocked when Justin merely laughed good-humoredly in response. "You don't mind?"

 

"Why the fuck would I?" Justin sat up on the side of the bed, discarding his condom, and picking up the hotel phone with his free hand. "Sean and I had an arrangement. Suddenly he expected more, and I refused to give him that. He went back home." Justin's eyes moved over Brian, giving him the standard Taylor inspection. "If I made anyone my boy toy, I think I would choose you. Get too arrogant with me, and I will see about making it happen."

 

Brian snorted. "No one can make me do anything I don't want to do... not even you."

 

"A challenge already, Brian? And after I just plowed the fuck out of your ass. I think we both know better." Justin smirked confidently as Brian averted his eyes and surprisingly remained silent. Brian was honest in everything he did, which had already become apparent to him. Brian Kinney was his, and soon the older man would admit that too. For now, he would be satisfied... but in the end, Brian would admit the truth. He had been taken, and it was a possession that would change the course of their lives forever.

 


 

"Well?" Michael Novotny asked impatiently into the phone. "Do we have a deal?"

 

Gary Sapperstein watched as his half-naked dancer approached him, his hand raising to hold him off. It was time for Sven's weekly ‘performance' review. Another benefit of being the boss. "I'm undecided, Novotny. I would have to trust you to produce what you are asking. Why don't you simply walk the streets of New York, the waterfront in particular? I'm sure you can find some thug that will be happy to hook you up."

 

"New York thugs won't help me, Sap." Michael cringed when Sapperstein hissed. He had forgotten how Gary hated that version of his name. "The job I want done is in Los Angeles. It will make my problem here go away, and I desperately need that to happen."

 

"So you said," Gary responded in boredom, his attention on the hot dancer that remained by the door, but continued to strip for him. "I'll tell you what I will do for you... I have some business in New York; I will look you up and we can discuss this more. I am not about to divulge my contacts to someone who was formerly such a straight arrow."

 

Michael swore. He didn't have that kind of time to play games. He needed Justin Taylor gone now. It was his only chance of getting what he wanted. And he was going to get it! "I don't have time to fuck around here. I need this asshole back in California - where he belongs!"

 

"Fine, whatever. I'll take a flight out tonight and we can meet tomorrow... but this is going to cost you, Novotny. The people that will do this job for you won't take any IOUs or accept a payment plan. You need to be ready for that."

 

"I will put my business on the line if need be. This man is destroying my life; I need him gone." Michael took in a deep breath, reminding him, "I am not a monster. I just want what I'm entitled to, and this rich little fucker is costing me that. I don't want anyone hurt, I just want either his business or home to go up in flames. Then, he will be forced to go home." And during that time, he would use whatever method he needed to insert himself back into Brian's life. Justin Taylor would no longer be an obstacle.

 

TBC