- Text Size +

 

Michael hung up the phone, a chill coursing down his spine. Was he doing the right thing, or was this going too far, even for him? No. He was doing what he had to do. He remembered the smug expression on Justin Taylor's pretty-boy face before the insignificant blond had the audacity of trying to warn him off. Granted, the man had been convincing. His bravado as he argued with Justin had been largely false. He almost caved... but he knew he couldn't. It was just a case of biding his time. Not only did he love Brian, but he also needed him. The life that had always been their fate was being jeopardized by what could only be Brian's latest trick. His rationale was quite simple. As in many other things in life - the end justified the means.

 

Calling the Sap had been an act of desperation. Even though he knew that Sapperstein would have the connections he needed, he realized the price would be high. He only hoped he could raise the money in the time needed. His back was already against the wall with his creditors. Time to resolve things in a good way was quickly fading away. Working his way back into Brian's good graces was his only hope. Even though Brian had just met Justin, he couldn't help feeling his time was short. The blond was conniving and obviously skilled in working from every angle. He couldn't allow them to get any closer. His plan would put an end to that. Once Justin returned to California, even if only to sort out the disaster that was about to befall him, he would be reconciled with Brian... and so much more. He could be everything to Brian. All he needed was a chance. Once Justin was gone, that was what he would have.

 

He shuddered as he thought of dealing personally with Gary Sapperstein. The man gave him the creeps, he always had. Although, the Sap coming here to meet him certainly played to his advantage. A conniving smile curved his lips. Oh yes, he thought to himself. That would work perfectly. What the little blond Midas didn't know about him, was that he would always be one step ahead of him. While he was distracted with his pursuit of the ‘big fish' in Brian, and running his multi-million dollar business, he would be working toward the blond's total destruction. In the end, neither Brian nor Justin would be the wiser... but he would have the ultimate prize - Brian in his bed, and the bankroll he desperately needed. An alibi was all that he needed... and he knew precisely where to go for that. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that Justin would suspect him of being involved in any attacks directed at him, whether logical or not. His accusations would make him appear pathetic to Brian... and then, everything would fall into his lap.

 

Picking up the phone, he made the call, having no doubt how well-received it would be. "Hi, Ma..." Michael spoke into the phone, smiling at the sound of one of the few voices he had missed since moving to New York.

 

"Michael!" Debbie Novotny exclaimed, shock and instant anxiety transferring in her voice. "What's wrong? You hardly ever call..."

 

"I know I don't... and I'm really sorry for that, Ma." Michael gave his most long-suffering sigh. "I'm a terrible son."

 

"Michael Novotny! You stop that kind of talk right now." Debbie flopped down onto the sofa, her hand reaching for the TV remote to turn it off. "You are a son to be proud of." She snickered in her boisterous fashion. "Why wouldn't you be? After all, I raised you..."

 

"Yeah, I know, Ma. You are the best part of me, always have been." Michael smiled, knowing exactly how to suck up to his mother, realizing she only saw through it half of the time. Not being able to look him in the eye as he spoke, helped a great deal right now. "Listen Ma, I was wondering, is my old room available, at least for a short visit?"

 

The silence was deafening. Michael could envision his mother's eyes bulging and her jaw dropping at the unexpected question. Of course, he knew she would always find room for him, whether she had rented out his old room or not, but he thought that forewarning her of his visit would be in his best interest. The last thing he wanted was a million questions when he arrived. He knew he would have to endure a degree of that, but he hoped to make it as minimal as possible. "Uhhh, are you still there, Ma?"

 

"What's wrong, Michael?" she demanded. "And don't tell me you missed your old room, the Pitts, or even me that much." Debbie loudly snorted. "It's Brian, isn't it? What's the asshole done this time?"

 

Michael smirked. Now they were on the fast track to getting the heat off of him, and back on a familiar target. With his mom, it was always Brian. No matter how much she loved him like her own son, she was always quick to blame Brian for everything that made her son miserable. He was guilty of promoting that attitude. So many times he had over-dramatized with her. In his mind, it was her fault if she couldn't determine what was real, and what was pure conjecture - especially regarding her own son. "You know, Ma... it's not always Brian's fault. You know how he is. He can't really help it..."

 

"That's bullshit, Michael." Debbie began to swear, instinctively feeling her blood pressure rising at the mention of Brian's influence in Michael's life. She had known it had been a mistake when Michael had followed Brian to New York, but there had been nothing she could do to stop what she knew would lead to disaster. Debbie couldn't help wondering if that had finally happened. She knew Michael had been having problems with David, in fact, that they had broken up. It had been her hope they would make up, but obviously, that wasn't the case. Her lips twisted in irritation. She wondered how much Brian had to do with that. Not having a subtle bone in her body, Debbie asked, "You didn't make up with David?"

 

Michael rolled his eyes. He knew this would set her off even more... but it was unavoidable. "Uhhh no, Ma. David got a job offer in Seattle. I told you that. It's over..."

 

"Only because you wouldn't fight for him!" Debbie exclaimed, her voice rising in irritation. She still hadn't gotten over Michael's breakup with David. For crying out loud, David was a doctor. He had doted on Michael. Not only did Michael have the business he had always dreamt of having, but he had a doctor madly in love with him. And... he fucked it all up. For some reason, she knew Brian Kinney sat front and center in the blame of this. When Michael arrived, she would get to the bottom of it, and see if anything could be done to repair the damage. "I don't want to fight with you, honey. Your room will be ready when you get here, and you can stay as long as you want."

 

"Thanks, Ma. I'll be there in a few days. I need to make sure everything is in order at the store while I'm gone." In truth, that would take very little time to manage. His delay would be to have his meeting with the Sap. After everything was set up for Justin Taylor's impending disaster, then he would need to be without suspicion. When it all happened, he would be in Pittsburgh with his mother. His alibi would be airtight, making any accusations Justin leveled at him making the blond appear foolish in Brian's eyes... and that was when everything would turn around for him and Brian.

 


 

Justin ran the slippery soap over Brian's shoulders, down his arms, to his back, moving slowly over the wet skin, his dick thick and heavy for their next round of play. Dropping the soap into the container, he trailed a finger down even further, slipping into the folds of Brian's ass, doubting he could restrain from fucking him for long. Fucking Brian Kinney could become an addiction. He only hoped it was one he was going to be given the pleasure of enjoying long-term. He realized this wasn't the kind of relationship Brian typically had, a prolonged encounter with the same man, either as a top or a bottom, so keeping Brian interested and wanting what he could give him would remain a priority for him, not to mention - a challenge. There was no way he intended to let this man go without a fight. He had only started showing Brian all the pleasure he could bring to his life. There was so much more to explore.

 

Brian felt his dick thickening as the smaller hands moved over his body, the skilled fingers slipping inside of him to explore, and he wouldn't be surprised to be actually preparing him for the next round. Even more surprising, he found he didn't mind that at all. Initially, he would have thought he would have had enough by now... but he hadn't. He knew that could be attributed to how well the younger man could work a man over, his skill with his timing and movements a large part of it. Justin Taylor possessed an elemental seductive power. He wondered if Justin even knew how seductive and irresistible he was when in a full hunting mode. Only a true hunter could both recognize and understand it. In that way, Brian was his equal. Being hunted so voraciously by this man was hotter than he could have ever imagined anything being. He wasn't nearly ready for any of this to end.

 

Opening his lips over the back of Brian's neck, Justin began to leisurely kiss and lick the warm skin, despite his throbbing cock, not really in any rush to move things along too quickly. He loved every interaction with this man. Prolonging each encounter was always enticing to him. There wasn't anything he didn't seem to crave with this man. He wondered when enough would be enough. At this point, he wasn't sure that was even remotely possible. Reaching his hand around, Justin grabbed for a condom, doubtful even his well-practiced restraint would last for long. His naked body rubbing against Brian's was making him ache more painfully than the same contact with any other man had ever done before now.

 

In deliberation, Brian slightly squirmed, knowing the motion would make his ass brush even more against Justin's throbbing dick. He was more than ready to feel Justin pounding into him again. He smiled when Justin hissed before stepping slightly back. Apparently, his movements had the desired results, as he heard the package tearing, the sound of Justin slipping it over what he knew to be a full and aching cock. Brian licked his lips as he waited. He still hadn't gotten to suck that beautiful cock yet. He vowed he would take charge to that degree soon. He had never wanted to blow a man as badly as he did with Justin. When he felt Justin moving up on him again, the blond's mouth opening on the center of his back, he groaned when he felt the tip of Justin's cock nudging inside him, a foot inserting between his own to motion him to widen his stance. The man didn't mess around. He liked that a lot. "Don't go slow, Justin. There's no need now. Fuck me hard."

 

Justin growled, his teeth biting into the flesh of Brian's back. This man turned him on so much. Not going slow and easy wasn't really a hardship, although he did enjoy both paces - fast and slow, depending on the circumstances. Right now, though, he would give the brunet, that still attempted to top from the bottom, exactly what he wanted. "Exactly what I had in mind... Mr. Kinney." Justin finished his husky words with one hard thrust forward, in one determined lunge fully seating himself within the man that had the tightest and most welcoming ass he had ever fucked. "Mmmm..." Justin moaned, slowly beginning to work into a pounding, and steady rhythm. "You feel so fucking good clenching around my cock."

 

Brian flattened his palms against the tile in front of him, barely able to breathe - responding coherently being even more unlikely at this moment. Instead, he urged the younger man on, pushing his ass back against him, wanting to take all that Justin had to give, desperately wanting to be the one to push the limits of the other man's seemingly unlimited control. It was astounding how much Justin could maintain control over his desires. Not even more experienced men could always affect that. Justin more than mastered that skill. However, he craved to see Justin's lust at full-blown proportion, knowing that he was the man that could unleash it. Justin already emanated pure sex. Seeing him lose control would be savage and untamed. Fuck, he wanted to see the beautiful blond like that. As the thoughts and the driving motion of Justin's cock overwhelmed him, Brian cursed when he felt himself coming against the walls, a combination of pissed off and embarrassed that this man got him in such a state to cause this kind of immediate response. This never happened... at least not with him. He wondered how much else was evolving to change... all at the hands of this amazing and hot blond man.

 

Justin chuckled, his hips ramming in and out of the spasming man, elated at Brian's loss of control. Oh yes, he was still the master hunter in this game... and now Brian would understand that more. He no longer worried that Brian would turn from him too soon. Whether the hot brunet knew it or not, he was becoming hooked... and Justin intended to take full advantage of that. Brian could be the dominant top in his other encounters. He didn't delude himself that Brian wouldn't still trick and get those needs fed as was his custom to do... but with him, the game would have a different ending. Brian Kinney was his for the taking... and he had decided earlier tonight that he would take him in ways that would bind the man to him.

 

Pumping out his release into the quivering and moaning man that so deeply affected him, Justin knew that tonight had been their true beginning. There was so much to come for them. He couldn't wait to teach this man what it meant to belong to him. Even though he knew he would become hooked in the process, Justin refused to back down. This man complimented him in every way. Perhaps they were too much alike in many ways, but he could build on that. As the tremors overtook him, and he gave himself fully over to the pleasure this man evoked in him, Justin slid his arms around Brian's waist, sliding them up and down Brian's chest, his forehead resting against Brian's back. Nothing could possibly feel better than this euphoric feeling. Justin was fairly certain both of them would agree with that.

 

TBC