- Text Size +

 

Justin awoke to the most pleasant of sensations, an awakening that was now uncommon since his arrival in New York, and Sean wasn't living with him. Rarely did he allow a casual trick to stay the night, although he already accepted he didn't view Brian in those terms. He zealously guarded his privacy, not to mention, his security. His hand reached down to entangle in the hair that he knew would be the brunet hair of Brian Kinney; a man he innately knew to be safe to trust in his no-sleepover policy, excited that he was finally getting the opportunity to experience a blowjob from this skilled man. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that Brian would supersede all others that had previously blown him. Excluding him, he doubted Brian Kinney had an equal. Kneading his fingers through Brian's hair, Justin allowed Brian to control the pace, at this moment seeing no reason to change anything about Brian's unhurried and thorough approach.

 

When Brian had awoken, he had his typical morning hardness, but that had been a secondary thought as he had looked next to him and seen Justin sleeping on his back, the sheet twisted around his hips. At that moment, it seemed like his golden opportunity to have the much-anticipated experience of Justin's cock down his throat, aware that with this man, it would probably be a prelude to having the blond's cock up his ass once again. It continued to amaze him just how fine he was with that reality. Brian opened his mouth, growling when he felt the slight thrusting beneath him. Justin was awake. He was very glad about that. Now, he could really go to work on Justin's beautiful, and scrumptious cock. "Mmmm..." Brian moaned around Justin's cock, his hands sliding up the blond's chest, seeing nothing wrong with engaging in some nipple torture, similar to what Justin had previously inflicted on him. Justin was going to remember this encounter as the hottest experience he had ever had. No matter what happened when he left this room, he was determined that Justin would always remember him.

 

Arching his back as Brian's mouth went to work on his cock, and his hands did unbelievably erotic things to his nipples, Justin gave himself over to the sensations of being on the receiving end... at least to this degree. Most of his tricks always sucked him off; however, Brian Kinney could never be labeled in the standard category as ‘trick'. This man was a skilled, and highly experienced top, just like himself. That factor was probably one more reason Justin was so hot for the brunet, although there were so many reasons. Now that the challenge had been answered, and he had fucked Brian numerous times throughout one night, his desire for him had not lessened. In fact, he decided it had only increased in fervor. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that he would claim Brian's hot ass again before they parted company this morning.

 

Sucking voraciously at the pulsating organ, Brian gave his entire attention to the pleasuring of Justin's cock. In actuality, he felt he was more in worship of the perfectly formed shaft, his tongue continuously swirling around it when he wasn't working at deep-throating the flesh as far as he could take it. He moaned around Justin's cock as he felt the kneading of his hair turning into tugging, sharp tingles coursing down his naked spine as Justin trailed his other hand downward, toward a path he had no doubt of being the assertive blond's final destination. He could see nothing more beneficial before a full day at the office than the exercises of sucking this hot man off, to be concluded with having his skilled dick plowing away at his ass once more. Later, he would dwell more on the events of the previous night, and what it meant to his future and what he always thought to be how he lived his life... for now, though, all that mattered was giving himself over to the sensations this man evoked within him.

 

Justin's head arched back, his fingers alternating between tugging and caressing the hair on Brian's head, his other hand moving to slice between the opening of Brian's ass. Brian Kinney was an expert at sucking cock. That fact didn't surprise him. What did surprise him was how deeply he was so immediately affected. In a few short moments, he was becoming mindless to everything that wasn't connected to Brian's mouth on his cock. That was not typical for him. He always maintained a tight grip on his control. This man seemed to be challenging that at every turn. "Mmmm..." Justin moaned, unable to stop his hips from arching forward, barely restraining the urge to roll Brian over onto his back and savagely finish feeding him his aching cock. He wouldn't do that, at least, not this time. With a man like Brian Kinney, he didn't expect to always maintain control. He would give Brian this moment. The one to follow would be managed much differently.

 

Brian felt his cock leaking as Justin's response signaled the blond was becoming more enraptured by his efforts. Together they were a combustible combination. There was no comparison to any other man with how Justin made him feel. He hoped it worked the same way for the blond as well. As Justin's hips continued to thrust forward, and his fingers slid in and out of his ass, Brian thought it probably did. In the back of his mind, he wondered if an addiction could be forming. After a night of frenetic sex, his hunger wasn't nearly fed. Brian knew it could be a result of him not having fucked the blond yet... but he really hadn't been dwelling on that. Amidst all the pleasure Justin had given him, he was surprised he hadn't thought about that more. At this point, it wasn't a requirement for a successful resolution for him. He was enjoying what Justin was giving him. As far as he was concerned, this was far from over. Brian adjusted his angle and relaxed his throat to take all that Justin was intent on giving him. His dick was throbbing at the mewling sounds that emitted from Justin's throat. The blond was loving what he was doing to him. Knowing that merely turned him on all the more.

 

"F-fuck..." Justin moaned, his hips thrusting upwards as gently as he could manage; he fucked Brian's mouth, trying not to take over this erotic scene. As Brian continued to suck and swallow all that he had to give, Justin began to pant in erratic breaths, his mind numb to everything that wasn't associated with Brian worshiping his cock. All he could think about was what Brian was doing to him with his talented mouth... not to mention his wicked tongue. Fuck. Brian's tongue swirling around his cock was enough on its own to make him feel compelled to come. The total experience of a Brian Kinney blowjob was unparalleled. He intended to receive this treatment - again and again.

 

Sinking his fingers into the sheets on each side of Justin, Brian gave himself over to his much-beloved task. He wanted Justin to howl in pleasure, knowing the end to this activity would only set in motion the blond taking his ass again. Whether spoken or not, he couldn't wait for it. Opening his mouth wider, he allowed for Justin's deep and measured thrusts, feeling his release building as he felt Justin's fingers tapping against his prostate. They would both be plummeting over the edge soon.

 

Pumping more fiercely into Brian's mouth, he twisted his fingers, knowing the precision of his tapping motion would have Brian even more wild and hungry for his release. He wanted Brian to be aching and desperate for the pleasure he could give him. This man was perfect for him. He wasn't about to let him slip away. "Let go, Brian. Give it all to me... before I give you so much more..." Justin's voice was a mere rasp, he couldn't hold on much longer. When Brian hummed around his dick, his own hips beginning to move to pull Justin's fingers in even deeper, Justin lost what little control he had and pumped his release into the brunet's willing mouth. When Brian released into the sheets, his legs twitching and spasming, Justin removed his fingers from Brian's ass, his hands reaching out to grasp his lover's arms, and push him onto his back. Chest heaving, his mouth disengaged from Justin's cock, Brian stared up at Justin wordlessly, bliss transforming his face into an even greater display of his unmatched beauty.

 

Lust making his eyes shimmer in blue fire, Justin reached for a condom, quickly slipping it onto his dick, lubing his covered organ, having no intention of proceeding slowly. "I'm going to fuck you, Brian. Fuck you hard and fast. Not as we have been... but face-to-face. I want to see your face when you come... and I want you to see the man that fucks you, accepting that you not only allow me to do so but that you crave my dick inside you." Justin paused, making certain Brian was attentive to every word. "Do you want that, Brian?"

 

Brian swore. It wasn't enough that Justin had scored the ultimate prize in getting his dick up his ass, and multiple times now, but he wanted the words as well. Tenacious and arrogant little fucker. But hell, his skills more than lived up to the hype. He could easily give him what had been formerly unthinkable of him to give to any other man. "Yes, Justin, I want that."

 

Justin pulled one of Brian's legs over his shoulder, the other he fastened around his waist, his eyes were stormy and self-satisfied. Brian was becoming as addicted to him as he was to fucking him. In slow deliberation, Justin began to tease his sheathed dick over Brian's opening, his eyes glazed, the predator roaring to life. "You want that," Justin repeated. "Precisely what is it that you want... Mr. Kinney?"

 

Brian licked his lips, his eyes rolling briefly before he smiled at the audacious blond in admiration. "If I didn't know better, youngster, I'd say I had trained you in the art of being the ultimate top." Brian laughed. He felt anything but amused really. This man turned him on more than any man ever had. And he wasn't even fucking him. Brian tried to effect his most non-committal expression, before he blandly spoke, "If you intend to fuck me, Mr. Taylor, I do suggest you hurry things along. I'm due at the office this morning, and time is indeed a factor..."

 

Narrowing his eyes, determined that his brash adman wouldn't get the final word, Justin thrust his cock forward, impaling Brian in one savage lunge, knowing that his preparation of him while Brian had been giving him the best blowjob he had ever received, would enable the other man to comfortably handle him. He wanted Brian to feel him long after they parted from each other's company today. As he sat in the office endeavoring to go about his day, he wanted Brian to remember how full he had felt with his cock taking his ass. An ass he hoped to take - over and over again. Justin hissed, his eyes briefly closing as the unbelievable sensation of Brian clenching around his ramming cock assailed him. "Reach behind you and hold onto the rails." He opened his eyes to cast a challenging look at Brian's face. "Do NOT lower them, or I will tie them in place. Do we understand each other?"

 

Gasping, unable to immediately speak, his senses still reeling from Justin's initial thrust, Brian fought the desire to say ‘Yes, Sir', in response, finding the blond's manner simply that controlling. However, he wouldn't do that. No matter who was in charge of the fucking here, he was still Brian Kinney... in addition to that - he would not verbalize just how good Justin felt working his ass, how each time it only felt better and better. Brian realized he had been silent for too long when Justin pulled all the way out, and slammed back in, this time propelling them closer to the head of the bed from the younger man's driving force. Arching a brow, continuing to admire Justin's passion and determination, Brian muttered in a barely audible voice, "Yeah, I get it." Brian reached back, and tightly wrapped his hands around the posts, knowing this was done for his comfort as much as for Justin's pleasure. He would be more secure and less prone to injury as a result of an intense round. And from what he could derive so far - this was going to be an extraordinarily intense fuck.

 

Justin arched his head back, quickly building a steady rhythm as he rocked into the gorgeous man beneath him. He looked down at Brian, immediately mesmerized by the bliss transforming his face. Brian was easily the hottest man he had ever fucked... and fuck, there had been so many before him. It was difficult to even remember those past fucks now. The totality of being with this man was just so overwhelming and took him to a place he had never been - one that he didn't even understand. Justin slowed his thrusts down, his attention caught by Brian's rapt expression. He couldn't define it, he understood it even less, all to the exclusion of how Brian made him feel. All he knew for certain was that he wanted this man with a passion that couldn't be explained. Justin rocked his hips into Brian's, his hands moving to smooth up and down Brian's chest, unable to resist leaning forward to smash their lips together, keeping up his pace as he kissed Brian fiercely, his lips widening over Brian's mouth, his tongue seeking to possessively devour the man he couldn't seem to get enough of.

 

Brian moaned as Justin worked his tongue inside his mouth, somehow keeping up a steady and erotic pace as the blond propelled them to a new level, mouths and bodies straining to attain both control and sweet bliss. As much as Brian knew he could possibly wrestle a level of control from the younger man, he found he didn't want that. The self-confidence and arrogance in this man held seductive properties. Of course, he didn't intend to admit that to the hot little blond anytime soon, although he had the feeling Justin was more than aware of the effect he was having on him. When Justin pulled his mouth free, both of their lips shining and wet, Brian gasped when Justin increased the speed of his movements, the lust on the young man's face signaling it was time to move things toward completion.

 

Justin pounded into the beautiful man beneath him, becoming lost to everything other than the exquisite feel of the tight squeezing around his cock. Grunting as he released into the condom, Justin was filled with self-satisfaction as Brian began making his own lust-induced groans before the brunet gave himself totally over to his pleasure, the closeness and friction of their bodies making them a sweaty, come-drenched mess. As he pulled out of Brian and rolled to his side, he watched as Brian lowered his hands from the rails, his chest heaving as he tried to come back down. Justin's eyes moved over Brian in admiration. "I love fucking you. It amazes me as to how much..."

 

Feeling that it was an admission and slight exposure of feelings from this man, Brian nodded, and rolled his lips under, before admitting, "You are obviously very good at it." Frowning when he realized the time, Brian signed in regret. "I need to get moving. As opposed to yesterday, I do have a busy day at Kinnetik today."

 

"I understand that." Justin moved closer, lowering his lips to brush over and caress Brian's, pulling back before anything could be re-ignited. "I plan on working on your interview today. I should have a first draft of the cover and the piece itself ready later today."

 

Standing from the bed and strolling naked to where his pants were lying across a chair, Brian slid into them, deciding he would live with the stickiness until he could get to his penthouse, intuitively knowing taking a shower with this man near, would always end in one place. "Stop by the office with it later - if you want. I should be there late today."

 

"I'll do that..." Sensing that Brian was less than comfortable with any prolonged goodbyes under the circumstances, Justin smiled at him, watching as he silently slipped from the bedroom, each of them accepting that it was time to move on to the business of the day. Once he heard the door opening and closing, Justin reached over for his phone, surprised to find a message from a number he didn't expect to see quite so soon. In actuality, displeased that he did have one, knowing that the contact indicated bad news.

 

"This is Justin Taylor..." Justin spoke shortly into the phone, sitting up on the bed, expecting the very worst of news.

 

"I apologize for calling so early, Mr. Taylor, but the developments on the Novotny surveillance were extreme - both last night and this morning," the investigator supplied, astute enough to know that Justin Taylor wasn't one to stall by engaging in nonsensical chatter.

 

Michael Novotny. Justin sneered. The euphoria of his incredible night with Brian leaving him in an instant. He knew Brian's so-called friend, and apparent stalker, wouldn't just fade away. "I'm listening..."

 

"Last night, Novotny made contact with a Gary Sapperstein in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, my preliminary investigations suggest him to be sleazy in every sense of the word. And then after that, he called a woman by the name of Debbie Novotny, his mother who resides in Pittsburgh as well." Taking a deep breath, aware that his client was silent in order to get the story quickly, he rushed to inform him - "Novotny is seeking to find a thug to cause some sort of disaster to cause you to run back to Los Angeles. He plans to go to Pittsburgh to visit his mother to avoid any suspicion."

 

Justin swore. He hadn't expected Michael to go that far... but it would be the end of the line for the cowardly and unhinged man. "Bring the tapes to my suite. I want to hear everything in detail before I plan my next move." A few moments later, Justin ended the call, a cold smile twisting his lips. "You didn't heed my warnings, Michael? Such a shame - for you. Now, you WILL pay the price..."

 

TBC